LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

I think it would be interesting if Connor becomes an in-between after coming through the portal and by some mistake on the part of the university gets into a room with Beth.

8 hours ago, something101 said:

Your writing is something I always look forward to and will definitely make me go crazy waiting for the next chapter, I just hope this story lasts a long time.

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll be about a year or so of posts on a weekly basis. ?

7 hours ago, crono said:

Love the slow moving suspense for Connor.. It seems like he's got himself some good preparation. 

Glad to see you writing more DD type of stories again!

Thanks! ?

Thanks for a new story!

The main character in several of BabySophia's stories changes gender. My guess is that Connor will turn into Callie before long (as per the name on the potty chart on the title page)

41 minutes ago, bje said:

Thanks for a new story!

The main character in several of BabySophia's stories changes gender. My guess is that Connor will turn into Callie before long (as per the name on the potty chart on the title page)

Thanks for the comment!

Of course no spoilers here. Glad to see someone started looking at the artwork though! Spent a decent amount of effort on it! Did you know that there aren't any good commercial potty charts that tell a kid Oopsie...? Had to create that one myself! 

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Did you know that there aren't any good commercial potty charts that tell a kid Oopsie...?

No, I didn't know that. That is not an area I have researched.

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Considering film is a theme in this one, maybe Connor won't truly change genders but only play a little girl in a movie? 

That's a good theory. I didn't consider that.

I noticed that but decided to keep it to myself. Because there’s a 50/50 chance that it won’t be a permanent thing like your last story.  I had no idea anything about potty charts lol

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

Considering film is a theme in this one, maybe Connor won't truly change genders but only play a little girl in a movie? 

4 hours ago, bje said:

That's a good theory. I didn't consider that.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I noticed that but decided to keep it to myself. Because there’s a 50/50 chance that it won’t be a permanent thing like your last story.  I had no idea anything about potty charts lol

I love how I've not even posted the first full chapter and you all are trying to get inside my head! ? Thanks for the comments everyone!??

Portals exist because I believe they do,.. I just haven’t found the right star to wish upon.. Of course, then there’s string theory…

• Like 1

I'm rather pleased to see Beth return and the way she explained her own second birth was practically perfect. It's basically a combination of drugs and an Amazon's own internal biology which allows the Little to be born again as either an Amazon, imbetweener or a Little once more. I came up with the idea that the Amazons in Honsho didn't have control of it during the more primitive times before Dr. Devereux developed the pharmaceutical regiment which gave her fellow Amazons the ability to decide how their babies would develop invitro. The fact that you made Beth an imbetweener is just so good. Thank you for using the concept!

3 hours ago, Codman27 said:

Can't wait for the nexts chapter. Your diaper dimention stories are amazing. I wish there was a real world portal to there here in real life, but who knows there might be one in the b triangle. 

Thanks! (And you never know...?) ?

3 hours ago, dmavn said:

Portals exist because I believe they do,.. I just haven’t found the right star to wish upon.. Of course, then there’s string theory…

Lol, just be careful if you wish on the wrong one! ?

1 hour ago, Cya said:

I'm rather pleased to see Beth return and the way she explained her own second birth was practically perfect. It's basically a combination of drugs and an Amazon's own internal biology which allows the Little to be born again as either an Amazon, imbetweener or a Little once more. I came up with the idea that the Amazons in Honsho didn't have control of it during the more primitive times before Dr. Devereux developed the pharmaceutical regiment which gave her fellow Amazons the ability to decide how their babies would develop invitro. The fact that you made Beth an imbetweener is just so good. Thank you for using the concept!

Your idea and Ausdpr's take on it too definitely inspired that one! It let me give Beth the new beginning that I felt she deserved here. This'll come up a few more times as she is definitely still dealing with things there! Thanks for commenting! ?

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

You’re going to have several pages of comments before you even get the first chapter posted ????

Imagine having as big of a following as Sofia. I could never ?

3 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

She has like a cult following ???? maybe even enough to start a small country

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

You’re going to have several pages of comments before you even get the first chapter posted ????

?

5 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

She has like a cult following ???? maybe even enough to start a small country

?

I like the idea of my own country! Glad you all are excited about this. Still nailing down the posting day this week. The next week will be late Friday or Saturday I hope... I'm on a trip that week with minimal privacy, so that one's going to be tough to post. Going to be a few weeks like that this next month. But again, thanks for the enthusiasm. My own country sounds like fun!

Chapter 1: Departure

CONNOR LOOKED AROUND at the group of eleven other students and two professors sitting in a circle of chairs on the lecture hall floor. A man who looked just shy of forty, with midlife-crisis-bleached-blonde hair, stood and spoke, “Okay, I think we should all know who each other are before proceeding with our briefing and then transportation through the portal today. First, most of you have met me preparing for the semester, but there are a few I’ve only emailed with. So… I’m Doctor Matthew Owens. I’m a professor of history here at the university and will be going along as one of your academic advisors at Emerson. I’ll be taking advantage of the time there to study Amazonian History and its parallels to our own dimension’s.”

There was a round of polite applause as he nodded towards a woman of similar height, both of them short of six feet tall, who stood now as he sat. I guessed she was probably close to his age, but her brown hair was natural and well cared for. “I’m Doctor Katherine Benson. I believe I met all of you for your initial physicals last fall. I’m a professor of medicine specializing in nanite replication. I’ll be spending time with my counterparts at Emerson University’s hospital studying their nanite advancements while also checking up on your health and advising you like Doctor Owens.”

“Now, let’s get to each of you,” Doctor Owens said. “Amelia, you’re next to Doctor Benson; how about you go next?”

“Umm… what do you want me to say?” The very short college girl asked, clearly nervous at speaking in front of everyone as she stood up. She was pretty with her strawberry blonde hair and striking green eyes, but I would have been worried she was in middle school at most if she wasn’t here with us. I guessed she was about four-and-a-half feet tall at best! ‘She’s going to be in so much trouble over there!’ I thought.

Doctor Benson rubbed her shoulder gently, “How about you all tell us your name, age, major, and why you decided to do the program?”

I felt terrible for the poor girl. She was clearly not happy with the situation. Finally, she sighed and said, “Well, okay then… I’m Amelia Silverston, but my friends call me Amy… I turned twenty-one last fall - even if no one ever believes me!” There was a general chuckle at that from the group. “I’m studying Physics. That’s why I’m going… The other dimension supposedly is at least thirty years ahead of us in understanding quantum and particle physics.”

She looked at Doctor Benson as if to ask, ‘Enough?’ When the short girl received a nod, she breathed a sigh of relief as the slightly taller girl beside her started.

“Hi, I’m Ava…” a girl only slightly taller than her stood. “And I fully understand the short people problems, Amy!” The brown-haired girl explained, “I’m twenty and an archaeology major. I’m interested in similar things as Doctor Benson, actually.”

An average height and slightly overweight guy with closely shaved hair stood and said, “I’m Oliver Sanders. I’m twenty-one as well and studying Electrical Engineering. I want to go and study some of the new conductive materials the other dimension has been developed, as well as their battery cell technology.”

The second tallest guy besides myself stood then, “I’m Asher Colson. I’m twenty-one and studying music. There’s been a lot of back and forth about technology over the years, but no one has really studied music in the other dimension to see what’s different!”

I nodded, ‘Musicians don’t strike me as the type to survive adoption attempts.’ Asher looked like he was probably reasonably strong, but he didn’t strike me as a fighter like I had been brought up by Mom.

Another tiny girl, who I knew would have a future mommy’s fan club fawning over her, stood next. “Hi, I’m Mila Olson, I’m twenty-one, and I’m studying Early Childhood Education!” She smiled, “I know the rumors out there, but I want to see how they care for their kids!”

Mila was the epitome of a cheerleader as she spoke. ‘Maybe I should be playing a game of who will be first adopted…?’

The others followed in relatively rapid succession. Avery was a twenty-two-year-old Psychology major with bright pink hair that definitely made her stand out. Tatum was a larger guy in girth but still under six feet in height. He was studying Chemical Engineering and seemed pretty bright. Then Noah, a very short guy at about five feet, would be sharing some computer science courses with me in theory. He was definitely overweight, and the way he spoke made me feel like he had a massive chip on his shoulder about being smarter than everyone else.

Luca was another short guy at just a few inches over five feet. “I’m studying astronomy and am curious to see if their solar system matches up with ours! Also, I’m really interested in their current planetary colonization efforts!”

Liam was another computer nerd studying computer engineering and claimed he was interested in learning about the other world’s chipmaking processes. I shook my head, knowing my mom was as far along with following their technology as anyone would ever be. He was just above five-and-a-half feet himself. Something about how he carried himself told me he was at least a moderately well-trained fighter.

The final girl before me was Willow Kastner, one of our oldest members at twenty-two, who was just a smidge over five feet in height and overweight. She was an art major, and the bright blue hair she wore went well against the other odd colors in our group.

Finally, I stood myself, “I’m Connor Slane. I’m twenty and dual majoring in Computer Science and Filmmaking. My mom went to undergrad at Emerson, and I’m looking forward to experiencing the more advanced filmmaking technologies there!”

Doctor Owens gave me a warm smile, “Thank you, Connor.” Then, he stood and turned to the rest of the group as he activated a projection screen at the front of the hall. ‘Dimensional Exchange Briefing’ was the title of the first slide.

“We will all receive an additional briefing on the other side at Emerson, but we have been strongly suggested to brief you all in advance of the many things you need to be aware of in the other dimension. First, for transportation, we will be using the university portal that you can just walk through. A conveyor belt will transport your luggage to a parallel portal beside you when you arrive. Meanwhile, you will step straight through one yourself.”

“What’s it feel like?” Mila, the short girl who wanted to study early childhood education, asked.

“A bit like a rollercoaster and airplane ride… but not. You may or may not end up nauseous from the trip. We have been advised that it can be a bit better if you close your eyes just before you walk through.” He paused, looking for other questions.

Tatum waved at him, “Is it true we may shrink as we go through?”

“Shrink or grow…” he said. “Most people shrink, but it seems random and is still being studied. It’s part of why in a few minutes before we go through, you will all be measured and weighed here, and then same on the Emerson side.”

“How short do people get…?” The shortest girl, Amy, asked.

“It just depends,” he said.

“You can end up pretty short,” I told her myself. “My mom, on her second trip through, ended up under forty inches in height.”

“That’s a toddler in our world!” Mila said.

I nodded, “Yes!”

“No worries of you shrinking that far?” Asher said.

I shrugged, “Who knows…?”

“May I continue?” Doctor Owens asked impatiently.

“Yes, sir,” several people said.

“Good! Once you make it through, there will be a medical examination to ensure nothing has gone awry with your health. There isn’t anything expected, so this is more of a routine checkup for visitors. One of Emerson’s hospital staff doctors will administer this, overseen by Doctor Benson for your protection.” He looked around as if waiting for questions but moved on. “You’ll be reunited and assigned a dorm at that time.”

“Why haven’t we already been assigned?” Asher, the only person close to my height, asked.

“Due to the randomness of height changes, it was suggested we wait. If, for instance, you are below six feet in height here, you might find yourself taller than that there. On the other hand, you could also likely be above six feet here and be shorter there.” I squirmed at that thought, “In either case, they find it’s best to have people separated by height in dorms due to the dimension’s extremes in height. If you were shorter and trying to use a sink or shower in the Big dorms, you may not be able to reach, for instance.”

“So, we may end up in the Little dorms?” I found myself asking.

“Yes,” he said to me. “I know you had tried to make some alternate arrangements there with family, Connor, but they insist that our group stay on campus in the normal dorm arrangements, so you get the full experience.”

“With family?” the girl next to me, Willow, whispered.

I nodded, “I’ll tell you later.”

“So back to arrival… Once you’re assigned a dorm, an RA will collect you and help you get settled into your room. If there are any issues, you will be able to contact Doctor Benson or me, and we’ll try and help negotiate a solution. Please note, though, that per the agreements you signed, Emerson has full rights to assign you the dorms of their choice.”

I felt my stomach squirm at this, knowing some of the stories Mom had told me about her friends.

“That should take us to just before lunch, I believe, when our group will meet up for a quick lunch meeting with one of the deans. They will schedule a couple of meetings after that with you, and then you’re supposed to meet with your assigned advisor before dinner. After dinner, you’ll be able to finish getting settled, and then you’ll have the next four days, including the weekend, to acclimatize and be ready for classes to start on Monday.”

“What about books?” Noah asked.

“Everything will be on a tablet assigned to you, is my understanding. Emerson has already arranged digital copies of textbooks so that you don’t even need to go to the bookstore.”

“And for other items we need?” Liam asked.

“There’s a bookstore on campus and a nearby mall. You can get a ride on their carshare system to get clothes or anything you need.”

“Wait, will any of our clothes fit on the other side?” Mila asked, suddenly panicked.

He shrugged, “My understanding is that it’s hit or miss. The university has promised to provide funds for you to purchase up to two weeks of clothes as needed to get you by if the ones you bring don’t fit. Whatever you wear through the portal should size down or up with you.”

There were a few other inane questions and some nervous questions then too. The portals had been open now for forty years, but travel through them was still not a commonplace thing. In the past twenty years, there had been many scandals and incidents with adoption policies in the other dimension that had all but eliminated any non-government official travel until about five years ago when the tourist companies had finally been allowed to restart.

“A few other reminders before we get to our last checks here. Please remember we are guests at their university and must follow their rules and procedures. Failure to do so may mean you are removed from the program.” I grimaced at that, knowing that probably didn’t include a trip back home. “You have been granted a special student visa for your semester that gives you some rights that are near diplomatic immunity but not fully considered that. I highly recommend that you don’t depend on that to get you out of trouble, though! They’ll go over the university rules and procedures with us themselves when we get there. Please know that you have one date home through their portal at the end of the semester; you must come home on that date. You can’t come home before or after that day.”

I found my palms sweaty at that statement; it was very much what Mom had dealt with. ‘I’m only going for the semester; I can figure out things and get back here!’ I thought to myself. ‘And if it’s a one-way trip… Well, Mom and Mama still have my sisters.’

I jolted back when I heard, “No more questions? Then let’s get moving to the portal!”

I stood up alongside the others and pulled my luggage along. We were led to an elevator and a sub-basement where I heard rumors about a test nuclear reactor for the physics department. There had always been security guards around the entrances, so I figured it was true. ‘I wonder if there’s that and the portal, or it’s just been a diversion from the portal…?’

Unsure of how deep we were underground, I couldn’t help but feel slightly nervous as I followed the group down a fairly old-feeling concrete-walled hallway. We made a few turns before coming into a larger open room with two shimmering portals. One had a conveyor belt running into it, and the other was being used by someone walking through it just then.

“Good afternoon, I’m Professor Menger, and I run the operations here for the portal. First, we need you all to leave your non-carry luggage on the belt before following Doctor Lethbridge into that side room. Then, we’ll document your height and weight measurements there before you come out here and walk through one at a time to the other dimension.”

I noticed the professor seemed to be a bit freakishly tall, as he was even taller than I was! ‘A Mid or an Amazon from the other side…?’ I wondered.

I followed the group forward and ended up midway in the line. Avery was declared ‘Five-foot nine, one-hundred-thirty-seven pounds’ as she slid her slip-on shoes back onto her feet.

“Next?” The man said. “Name?”

“Connor Slane…” I told him, looking up into his face. I noted that he was one of the very few people I had met that I had to do that with!

“Please take your shoes off and step onto the scale,” he told me.

I stood on a metal plate with the digital readout you could see above it. A moment later, a laser flashed and measured my height while my weight was checked by the scale.

“Six feet, six-and-a-half-inches, one hundred-seventy pounds.” He loudly announced to the technician taking notes in the system.

“You can put your shoes back on and rejoin the group.” He told me, “Good luck over there.”

I looked up at him and wondered if there was a double meaning with that statement but muttered, “Thanks…” to him as I strolled out to meet the others.

‘I wonder why they’re really collecting the data?’ I thought as I moved closer to the portal with everyone. There was a nervous quiet that had descended upon the group. Surely the others had heard of the stories… all true, according to Mom!

Finally, we were all lined back up and told, “Take a deep breath and close your eyes as you pass through. We’ve found that it tends to keep your chances of feeling motion sick down.”

One at a time, I watched as the first five of our group, led by Doctor Owens, stepped through. The light was shimmering as I approached it, and I knew I had this last chance to go back…

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and stepped into the portal, feeling a strange static sensation pass over my body.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So we were editing this and discovered my first chapter was a little on the long side... Almost an extra chapter longer. So I've rearranged a couple chapters, and decided you get to see this early. I'll be posting Chapter 2 on Tuesday, then it'll be at least that Monday before I'll be able to post the next chapter due to some travel/lack of privacy. Hope you enjoy it! 

I'm astounded by the number of comments a Prologue got, and hope you all continue to enjoy! Please press the 'Like' button and let me know what you think! 

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay just another day or two till chapter 1 gets posted. I can’t wait. 

How about now? ?

• Like 24
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 1 Posted 5/26/2022

OMG I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it was a chapter. 

im excited to see what everyone’s heights will be on the other side. I’m sure it’ll be interesting. 

he should start a betting pool as to who gets adopted first ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

OMG I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it was a chapter. 

Need a new highchair, huh? ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

he should start a betting pool as to who gets adopted first ?

?

1 hour ago, herezulo said:

Woah, an update! Super surprising! Had to check the date, just to make sure I hadn't time traveled.

Time traveling? Hmm... have to watch out for readers like you. You like to get ahead of me sometimes! ? 

Thanks for the comment!

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24