LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

She went from me hating her when we first met her last story to a favorite. 

Addison's character is one that I am most proud of creating. 🙂

I'm glad Nikki is trustworthy otherwise she is one bribe away from being a problem.

Yeah, I think having Amanda being the one guaranteeing her loyalty was about the only way Beth could trust any bodyguard! 

And of course Barnes gives the excuse that everything is too complicated to free those who already demerited out. Can't lose what merchendise they did procure.

I explained a bit of this I think on WattPad. The problem for those that have demerited out, is that they are legally minors now. Ames has gotten better about a lot of things, but the process to emancipate a Little has not changed or improved since Beth's initial adoption. They unfortunately will be forever lost to adoption or the system, even if Beth's dad became involved. (And unfortunately as the only Tweener on the court, he's not going to have a lot of fellow supporters for any judicial action)

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Wow. I somehow had fallen three chapters behind in this

🥺

1 hour ago, kerry said:

But now I am caught up and (of course) loving every page!

💜 🙂

1 hour ago, kerry said:

One thing I really admire is the way that you allow the tension to settle down and remain in lull for extended periods...as it obviously would in real life...before suddenly erupting again. And you handle both so well. 🙂

Thanks for the kind words Kerry! 🙂

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Really looking forward to seeing more. 

I think that president Barnes has his hands tied when it comes to the little students, he may be the president but has to answer to the university board just like any other leader.  Let's face it, this is Ames, a state much like the deep south still is today.  Maybe laws have changed, and the supreme court does not make the law they only enforce it.  Some things have gotten better, but the attitude of many in Ames is still a little is a child.  Look at Beth and Livy going out with their larger friend, to make things easier they just play along with the put downs.  I don't see how with the changes that have been made that many little's could be gone, if they just followed the rules, did their work and as bad as they think it is wear some protection they should get by, of course they will be made to feel like a baby, but that will mostly happen anytime they are in Ames.🤔 

Another thing that comes to mind is that underhanded tactics have been the bread and butter of almost every adoption. If a bunch of Littles were set free on the grounds that they were unfairly declared minors it would inevitably raise the question about other adoptions. 

Can't have people questioning the whole system can we?

Can’t wait till we get to the “procedure” part.. 

Keep imagining that Kelly some how breaks in and messes with the nanites and he actually turns in to a little girl and gets stuck like that..

Beth's mother lays down the law in this chapter! Wasn't expecting her to literally demand that all demerits be wiped away and all adoptions annuled. Still, no hope for Catherine "Katie" Benson even if the dean did somehow manage to pull off that miracle. Makes you wonder if we might see a few faces from the beginning of the story return. Would be interesting. 

On 2/5/2024 at 3:33 AM, Samriis said:

You know it occurs to me that should their film be successful... Kelly's name has to be in the credits as the writer...

Boo! Boo!

It doesn't sound like they rewrote it enough to shift her credit to, "Based on a story by," but at least she should only get a cowriting credit and not the sole writing credit. And they can always have some bonus tracks and have someone mention, "I'm so glad they did those rewrites, everything our first audiences said they loved was added in the rewrite."

On 2/6/2024 at 11:54 AM, BabySofia said:

Of course not! Sharing pacifiers is not good! 🙂

But all of my teachers say sharing is good.

On 2/11/2024 at 4:13 PM, BabySofia said:

“Your figures are closer to the truth than I’d like to admit, but there’s nothing we can do about those, unfortunately. They all were declared to be minors the second they hit our adoption processes… Emancipating them is not easy or cheap – even for those not yet adopted out.”

I don't know, that sounds more like a you problem and less of a me problem...

“Sounds like a problem you can solve,” her mom said. “Let me make this clear - if I hear of any other randomly disappearing Littles this semester, I’ll have all of my resources arrayed against your office.”

Well what do you know, Beth's mom certainly seems to agree.

President Barnes looked pissed at that but nodded, “I’m working on it. If you’ll excuse me, I have another appointment in a few minutes?”

Once again, sounds like a you problem to me.

‘It must be a hundred-and-fifteen degrees under these!’ I griped to myself.

Much sympathy for Conner, especially since that's probably 115℉ plus humidity. 115℉ without humidity is already pretty bad. As in you can be well into the shade and getting a breeze and you will still be sweating. 120+℉ is just miserable. But at 115℉ I've long since stopped with the, "Arizona, it's a dry heat," joke.

It was then that I realized we had an audience of Grandma, Beth’s mom, and some strange woman I didn’t know. At that moment, I didn’t care, though. I waved and headed off to the wardrobe room. I needed a few minutes’ break to go to the bathroom and get a drink since it had been a long afternoon!

Don't worry Conner, you simply did an embarrassing scene in front of someone you will be seeing a lot of, who also knew your mother. No biggie.

21 hours ago, Daymare said:

Makes you wonder if we might see a few faces from the beginning of the story return. Would be interesting. 

12 hours ago, Jayme said:

'm concerned that someone will "Tamper" with the nanites and Connor will be recieveing some unwanted additions

6 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Don't worry Conner, you simply did an embarrassing scene in front of someone you will be seeing a lot of, who also knew your mother. No biggie.

🤣 Thanks for the comments! 

Chapter 88: Colossal

WHEN THEY HAD finished meeting with Nikki, the four of them walked down to the soundstage where filming was going on. They waited until an outside warning light about ‘filming in progress’ turned dark before they entered. They quietly followed Beth over to where the crew seemed to be picking up equipment after wrapping a scene up. 

Charlotte noticed them and waved, “Hi Beth, back from your meeting?” 

Beth sighed, “Yes, how are things going here? Sorry, I haven’t been here!”

“Going well! We just finished the final part of the dinner with Sarah at her house. One more scene with Connor, and you two can take off?”

“Great,” Beth said.

Sebastian came over then, too, and said, “Hi Beth. I’m Sebastian Johnson,” he said, politely introducing himself to Beth’s mom, Amanda, and Nikki.

“Nice to meet you,” her mom said, “I’m Addison Sylvester, Beth’s mother.”

“A pleasure to meet you,” Charlotte said. 

The rest of the introductions followed before Sebastian said, “If you’ll pardon me, I’m okay with you being here, but please make sure you’re quiet while we’re filming?”

“Of course, you won’t know we’re here,” Amanda told him. 

“Beth, could you give me a hand over here?” he said, dragging her away.

When they were far enough away, she said, “Thanks!”

“Don’t mention it; I could tell some smothering was happening there. I get that way too often with my own mother! Why don’t you go help at the monitors and ensure we’re getting good footage you can edit later?”

“Thanks,” she told him. 

It was a little disorienting as the entire set disappeared, and then a new location was set up. They now had the downstairs area outside of Brian’s apartment setup. The Bruber vehicle for Connor’s ride back was ‘parked’ out of the shot to the right. 

Harper was standing with a noticeable baby blue diaper bag on her shoulder and ready to walk up to Connor, who just arrived. 

“Sorry, Gary wanted to do a quick adjustment on my makeup for this scene.”

“No problem,” Sebastian said. “Will, are we set?”

“I think so. Can we just walk the blocking on this first, though?”

Beth watched on the monitors as Sebastian, Connor, Harper, and Charlotte walked through the walk-up. Then, they would halt right in front of the doors to the tall apartment building. They went ‘inside the building’ and returned a few moments later.

“All set now?” Beth asked Will as he returned.

“As soon as we have Amelia’s camera re-tracked for the dolly, we should be,” he said. 

Beth watched as they rolled out a set of tracks to help guide and steer the camera Amelia was running. 

“Okay, quiet on the set!” Sebastian called. A moment later, the call to action was made, and she watched the different views on the monitors come through as Brian’s Bruber arrived and he was unbuckled by the driver. He was almost to the entrance doors when he ran into Harper, playing his neighbor.

With no Little or baby in sight, the diaper bag on her shoulder was a red warning flag for any Little!

“Well, hello there, Brian! You look so spiffy tonight?!? Very handsome!”

“I had dinner with my boss tonight to celebrate a project at work.”

“Well, aren’t you such a big boy! Not like my little Dillon!” Harper giggled, and it was creepy, before she said, “Well, I guess he is a little bigger than you!”

“Umm... yeah...” Connor was squirming realistically, and then Harper made eyes on him, seeming to practically be dreaming of stripping and diapering him right outside! That made Beth want to rip her eyeballs out!

“Say, speaking of dinner, how about you come over tomorrow night for dinner at our place? I’m a great cook!”

Connor did a great job of looking calm while wanting to run away as quickly as possible. He said in a very quiet voice, “Unfortunately, I think my boss will want me to stay late tomorrow. May I take a raincheck?”

“Sure, cutie! Offer’s always open!”

Right then, Connor walked quickly and didn’t seem suspicious in the doors. 

“Cut!”

“Sebastian, we need to do that again, I don’t like the angles as Harper is talking to Connor. Could we maybe have her bend down to talk to him for most of the conversation?”

“Harper, what do you think?” Sebastian asked.

“Sure, it’ll seem more normal, like I’m talking to some kid on their level?”

“Great! Take two, everyone!”

Beth watched as they ran it four more times before they were satisfied. Then they had to run Connor hopping in an elevator to run twice before Sebastian said, “Connor, go ahead and get changed out of that costume and take off with your fan club over there?”

Connor blushed but said, “Thanks, Sebastian! You said eight tomorrow morning, right?” 

“Please, it will take us a couple hours to get you prepped tomorrow.”

“Sounds good!”

Beth watched him run off as the crew worked to reset to work on one of the two catch-up scenes they were supposed to film tonight. She could see everyone was getting tired and hoped they’d manage it all still!

I WAS RELIEVED to be done for the day, but I was also nervous knowing that we had finished the last ‘grown-up’ scenes I was involved in. 

I hurried to change out of the costume, put my school uniform back on, and hurried back out to the quartet who were waiting on me. 

“Why are you all here?” I asked as we exited into the hallway.

“We’ll talk at dinner, Connor. We need to hurry up and grab your bags from the dorms, and then we can take off.” Grandma said. “Make sure you zip up that coat; it’s cold outside!” 

I nodded and did my best to keep up with the taller women for part of the walk before Grandma sighed, “Connor, we need to move a little faster; I’m going to give you a ride. Addy, we’ll meet you at the restaurant?” 

“Sounds good!” 

Grandma hurriedly carried me to the dorm, and a quick look at my watch showed me we were under an hour from when I was supposed to be in the dorm for the night. “Am I allowed to go to dinner?” I asked her quietly.

“Yes, for tonight, it’s a weekend, and you’re with me. I got a blanket permission request set for you last week for things like this each weekend.”

I nodded, fully trusting her. Everyone was missing in the nest, and I assumed there must have been a movie or they were playing games somewhere in the dorm. I used the restroom again before gathering my backpack and the few things I needed to take for the weekend. 

“That everything?” She asked me.

I nodded, “I think so?”

“Okay, come here,” she said and picked me up again, carrying me down the elevator and past some of the other Little students who gave me a wary look. 

We left the dorm and were at her car in record time.

She sat me on the ground long enough for me to pull my bag off to place it inside the car before putting me in the rear-facing seat. I sat still and patiently waited while she moved to the driver’s seat and programmed the destination. 

“Please navigate to the restaurant, Sapphire Sea,” Grandma said, engaging the autopilot and then turning to make eye contact with me through the monitor above my seat. “They’ll hopefully get there about the same time.”

“What is this restaurant?”

“It’s one Addy suggested; I guess she and Cameron would go occasionally when they were in school. I don’t think that we’ve ever tried it?”

“Seafood, I assume?”

“Yes, that’ll be it.”

“Mom used to always tell me about the ridiculous sizes of things here with animals and fish.”

Grandma laughed, “My favorite thing we ever did will forever be an early trip where she got to swim with the dolphins in Selegnasol.”

“She showed me the pictures before I left. Those might as well be whales back home compared to me!”

“Too bad the rest of that trip was such a problem.”

“That’s where you all met Aunt Bella, right?”

She nodded, “We adopted her thinking to save her from a stewardess but ended up in that mess with that horrible Venture group…” She sighed and seemed to wipe a tear out from her eye, “That was a nightmare!”

I nodded, “Mom told me about a lot of it, but I’m guessing she kept some of the worst from me.”

“I certainly hope she did,” Grandma said. “Some things should never be repeated.” 

“We are approaching your destination!” the car said a moment later.

The car pulled into a parking space, and Grandma soon had me on the ground, walking beside her into the restaurant. Beth, her mom, and the unknown woman were already waiting at the hostess stand.

“I thought we might have beat you over here,” Grandma told them.

Beth snorted, “Have you seen Mom drive?”

“You and your dad are such chickens,” her mom kidded her.

“Mom, you’re one of the only people I know who still drives manually. Not only do you drive manually, but you also have two speeds: stopped and the speed of light! Lance is horrible, but even he admits you’re terrifying!”

“Sylvester, party of five?” the hostess interrupted.

“Right here,” Beth’s mom said.

The waitress saw me as we walked to the table, “I’ll be right back with a highchair…?”

“Just a booster seat, please,” Beth said.

“Are you sure?” she asked the other women.

Beth rolled her eyes, “He’s an adult, not a baby. Bring a booster seat!” 

“Be polite,” her mom reminded her as the waitress left. “We can ask for one for you, too, if you’re going to act rude like that?”

“Sorry, Mom, it’s been a long week!” Beth said, clearly nervous it wasn’t a bluff!

“I can see that,” she nodded.

A few moments later, a booster seat reappeared, and both child’s and adult menus were delivered for me. “Where are my manners?” Beth’s mom said, “Connor, this is Nikki.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said politely.

Beth sighed and looked at me from beside me where she’d sat, “She’s my new bodyguard…” 

“Sorry,” I said.

As we looked at the menu, I wanted something off the adult menu, but I wasn’t stupid enough to think I could finish one of the plates I saw wandering by us. Beth looked at me, “You want to split something?”

I looked at her, “Would you get enough?”

She smiled, “I don’t eat as much as a Big like my siblings, so I often save by ordering child portions. We can easily split something?” 

“Okay, what…?”

“Why don’t you pick? What sounds good?”

I looked over the page and suggested a meal with shrimp scampi and some sauteed scallops with some veggies and rice. “Sounds good!” She told me with a smile.

We all received drinks and made some small talk when Nikki asked me, “Umm, Connor?”

I was surprised to even have her address me from the other side of Beth’s mom. “Yes?”

“I’m going to have some more questions for you about the other day later when we’re out of public, but I’m curious… Did your mom teach you anything that her grandpa taught her?”

I smiled, instantly understanding what she meant by her background, “All of my siblings worked with her and are all accomplished in several arts.”

She smiled back at me, “We might have to see what she taught you sometime?”

“I’d love to practice against someone here,” I told her. “Especially since I’ve already had to use that knowledge.”

She nodded, “I’m going to go with you guys to campus tomorrow, and then Amanda’s tomorrow night with you guys. I’ll see what we can do this weekend.”

Grandma looked at us both, “No hurting each other.”

“You’re not going to tell her just not to hurt Connor?” Beth’s mom asked.

I smirked, and Grandma said, “If her mom taught her, it’ll be a mutual concern. Stacy was vicious!”

She looked thoughtful but nodded, “I guess she was… I remember that graduation incident.”

Right as we were about to continue talking, the waitress appeared. “What can I get you all?”

She started with Grandma, then went to Addison, then Nikki, and then Beth ordered for us, “We’re going to share this plate. Could you bring a second plate for us to split?”

“Sure thing,” she said with a smile. “Since it’s with the cutie, I won’t even charge the split plate fee here. I’ll get those menus out of the way.”

“So, besides all of this stupidity, how do you like school here?” Beth’s mom asked me.

“I love the technology, the advanced math, and all of the cool things with HoloTech that I’m learning!” I said with a smile. 

“He means all of the voodoo math and crazy physics things he’s studying,” Beth shook her head beside me. 

“I keep telling you it’s not voodoo?”

She laughed at me. 

“Professors treating you okay then?” Grandma followed up.

I nodded, “I know Mom dealt with a couple real ‘winners’ when she was here, but all of mine have been pretty friendly.”

The four of us were far more active in the conversation, but Nikki contributed occasionally. I sensed she was a ‘friend of the family’ from her studying with my great-grandfather here and probably from being with Mom. When I did the math, including the rejuve treatment that was mentioned, in my head, I figured she must have been between like eleven or so when she met her. ‘I bet Mom remembers her at least!’ I thought.

“Grandma, I mean to ask…” I was about to bring up Lilly’s mysterious mother when the plates of food arrived.

My eyes grew as wide as possible and then some more!!!!

The ‘scallops’ I looked at looked practically like hamburgers! They were probably three inches or more in diameter and a little over two inches thick – and that was cooked!!! The shrimp were curled up, but they might as well have been some crazy large species of lobster back home! 

“How much do you want?” Beth asked, ready to split the plate onto a smaller one they had brought with it. 

“Umm… wow! Those are crazy big!”

I was getting stares from the rest of the table, “I wish you could understand how odd it is to come here for the scale of things. Just when I think I’m getting used to it, something like this smacks me in the face.”

“Like a wet fish?” Beth smirked.

“Why are you smacking me in the face with a fish?” I asked.

She just shook her head, “Never mind… I hang around with Dad too much sometimes!”

“Umm… One scallop, one of those things you claim are shrimp, and some of the rice will probably be plenty?”

She laughed, “Let me know if you want more!”

With that, I began using an overly large knife and fork to slice through an amazingly flavorful dish!

BETH COULDN’T HELP, but giggle at Connor’s face as he saw the size of the dish. She’d seen it happen when he first came weeks ago, but this was comical even compared to then! ‘To be fair, these are like some crazy rare colossal-sized species, but I’m not going to tell him that!’

She enjoyed seeing him smile as he tasted it, and she had to agree that it was pretty tasty herself!

Dinner conversation hadn’t been far from typical, really, for most of the dinner from what would happen when she saw her mom or dad after being away. If she wasn’t still annoyed about the whole bodyguard thing, she’d probably admit she was just happy to have her mom there.

That was the weirdest part of the night so far when Nikki talked to Connor about something that she assumed had to be martial arts.

‘He did manage to knock Kelly out completely,’ she reminded herself. ‘I thought he was nuts when he told me to go get help!’

They wrapped up the meal close to 28 O’clock and headed for the door. 

“Connor, why don’t you hit the restroom before we go?” Amanda suggested to him.

“I’ll go that direction, too,” Beth said. 

She noted that Nikki was right behind her and followed her inside. Fortunately, she didn’t follow her into the stall!

The five went outside, waiting for the Luxuria vehicle to pull up for her mom and Nikki. She figured she’d need to grab her bag from inside before she would follow Connor and Amanda to her car.

“Beth?” Her mom said, though.

“Yes, Mom?” 

“Would you mind terribly staying at the hotel with me tonight?”

Beth wanted to say ‘no.’ And she wanted to say ‘yes…’

A look at Connor, who smiled with a nod, and she said, “Okay, but you have to make sure I get to the university on time tomorrow to shoot!”

“Of course!” Her mom said, “I just want to see my daughter!” She placed an arm around her head and pulled her close to her.

Not for the first time, she noted that the difference in size between her and her mother was nearly the same difference from her Connor!

She hugged Amanda and Connor, agreeing to meet up with Amanda to give her the bag she’d need to stay the next night in the morning before filming, and headed to the hotel with her mom and bodyguard.

“So, do you like to get any time off?” Beth found herself asking in the car.

“I have a couple others who can take up the slack as needed, but I have an apartment a block from the dorm you live in rented, and I’ll just head there after each day.”

Beth nodded.

They pulled up to the hotel, and after grabbing her bags, they went to the room her mom had already been in. It was a suite, so she had her own bedroom, but the three sat together in a little living area.

“Okay, Beth, before tomorrow, I want to discuss my rules for you if I take this job.”

“Rules?” Beth asked; the near-twenty-year-old found her still teenage self balking at that word.

“Yes, rules,” she said. “Nothing like I’ll rat you out if you want to go party or do something your parents don’t approve of.”

“Not that you should be doing that,” her mom said, “but I want you to feel safe with Nikki.”

She stiffly nodded, “So what do you mean?”

“If I’m going to keep you safe, it’s really pretty simple. First, would you prefer to wear a bracelet or an ankle bracelet?”

“Like some sort of criminal bracelet?” She found herself saying. “Or, do you mean like a Little tracker?!?” 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the 'Like' Button and leave me a comment! I'll give you a bonus on Sunday afternoon if I have at least 25 likes by Sunday afternoon! 

I'm finishing off a busy few weeks in the real world, so please do leave those comments! I'm hoping Sunday I can make some more progress on writing and staying well ahead of you all here! (Working on Chapter 105 right now)

As always, if you enjoy my writing, please consider supporting me with a purchase of one of my published books on Amazon Kindle! https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 88 - 2/16/24

Compared to the last chapters, it's something quiet.

I was actually kind of expecting something to happen at dinner, i.e. something to be done with Beth and Connor's food.

But apparently that wasn't the case.

What Nikki wants to do with the bracelet will be interesting.

I can see how Beth would be a little put off by having Nikki around, she probably thinks just another baby sister like the holo in her room.  I really don't like the idea of them using nanites on Connor for the sex change, why not just use a body suit like with Beth.  Hope amanda can help him soon with more nanites programmed like Stacy gave him when he was born, the added time before he felt tired would help with all the work he has with his class load.🙂💜  

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Not for the first time, she noted that the difference in size between her and her mother was nearly the same difference from her Connor!

In chapter 43 (on page 42) it says that the difference between Beth's and Connor's size is the same as the difference between Beth's mother's and father's sizes. That and the statement in this chapter can't both be true, since Beth and her father are not the same size, can they?

I had to go back and read that a second time.  Thought I must have missed the part where all the action was.  
In truth this was a great chapter.  Not every chapter is going to be action packed and keep you on the edge of your seat. I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

What Nikki wants to do with the bracelet will be interesting.

Thanks for the comments! (There is definitely action on the horizon!)🙂

10 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I can see how Beth would be a little put off by having Nikki around,

She's lived a pretty protected/sheltered life, I think that's the biggest annoyance there. More will come later on that. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 hours ago, bje said:

That and the statement in this chapter can't both be true, since Beth and her father are not the same size, can they?

image.png.e884f3295613dfd139c6bf9df160ab96.png

If you compare the ratio they're very similar. You can see this in the mockup from multimetric that I generated. (Picture is Addison, Cameron, Beth, Connor left to right)

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

In all seriousness, Amanda vouches for Nikki so I'm sure it'll be ok.

Yeah, Amanda is generally a pretty good judge of character! 🙂

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

Not every chapter is going to be action packed and keep you on the edge of your seat.

True, we're in a slight lull in this chapter, things will ramp back up again as we enter the next arc of the story. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Is it bad I just want to see Conner babied by their nest mother

Connor definitely isn't in favor of that, so yes it's bad! 😉

im catching up after about a month and or 2 so semi late to the party but I was surprised Kelly was actually a "bad guy" here. For various reasons I was assuming shes was just typical amazon, but semi red hering and would actually help when the "real bad" people show up.

Either way i feel like a ball will drop soon, and im sure people we think we can trust are going to spring into action, i feel almost all the "phew" moments are just trying to get them to let thier guard down (atleast until the body guard seems to be opposite atm lol)  I feel like the school was having a whole cartel starting back up again and when the kid of the one that took them down the first time showed back up, they know they had to take him down.   Like that one I think unamed girl a while back that just said she was a "friend of her mothers"  I expect there might be a lot of people that were negatively impacted like Kelly and are just waiting to spring the traps.

6 hours ago, Sararei said:

I expect there might be a lot of people that were negatively impacted like Kelly and are just waiting to spring the traps.

Could be, we'll see! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 89: Injected

BETH TRIED NOT to scream!

Nikki looked completely unabashed as she said, “No, this is a bit more discrete, see,” she held up a thin gold chain bracelet with a few pink sapphire stones spread out about it in small circular settings. This just looks like jewelry. It is similar to the tech they use with Littles, as no one else can remove it, but it’s designed for people like me to give to protectees.”

She found herself speechless then; her mouth opened but then shut.

Nikki held up a hand, “Look, I know you’re not a Little, and I know without a doubt something like this has to be embarrassing and makes you feel all sorts of other emotions? That being said, I care about your safety! If something happens to you if I’m not there, or if we’re separated, no one can remove this without cutting off body parts.”

Beth felt sick to her stomach then, “Why…?”

Her mom stepped in then, “Beth, as soon as I found out that the problem girl, Kelly, was related to my former assistant, I had a really bad feeling about things. When you mentioned her before, we paid a private investigation firm to do a background check. Still, none of her actual parentage came up. Only once we had the information could we dig deeper and figure out how we missed it.” 

Her mom sighed, “Look, I love you to death, Beth, and I have no desire to have you mixed up with anyone trying to get payback against your dad or me. When I turned against my mother, a lot of people went to prison… Unfortunately, many of them were really well connected, Beth. Some didn’t get prison sentences as harsh and have been out for a few years. Too many of those have resources to back up someone like Kelly.”

“Look, Beth, I know this isn’t going to be a reality you want to face, but between that information and what I found about your boyfriend’s family’s enemies – you both may be targets.”

“Why?” Beth cried, “I just want to go to school this time! And Mom, Connor isn’t just some boy; I really, really like him!”

Her mom moved closer and hugged her to her side, “I know you do, and I’m completely on your side! I just want to know you’re safe!”

After a while longer in the hug, she managed to wipe the tears, “So, I guess ankle…? What are these other rules?” she asked as calmly as she could. Nikki bent down briefly before answering and used a device to attach what otherwise would have looked like a simple bracelet.

“Well, they really are simple. If I tell you to get down, you get down. If I tell you to run, you run. You don’t, under any circumstances, go anywhere outside your dorm suite without telling me first! I will escort you to Amanda’s anytime you go there, and I may or may not stay there or come back here while you’re there for a weekend.”

“Why are you not as worried there?”

“If someone tries to attack you at her house, she’s got it in hand…” Nikki shook her head. “Between her automated defenses – and those alone are insane – and Amanda herself, the only place that might be safer would be the President’s house.”

“Really?” Beth asked, a little shocked by a statement like that.

“They had a couple break-ins when Connor’s mom was here. Well, Bella, his aunt, was kidnapped at one point by them. After that, she reinforced that house to the point where I wouldn’t attack it with an elite special forces unit without bombing the hell out of it first!”

Beth smiled at that, “That does sound like Amanda!”

The three talked for another hour before she was sent to change into her pajamas, and her mom insisted on tucking her in. “I love you, Mom,” she said as her mother moved towards the separate room’s lights.

“Love you too, sweetie! Night-night!”

It was incredibly easy to fall asleep that night; just knowing her mom had flown there immediately to see that she was safe made her feel a whole lot safer and loved!

GRANDMA WAS CARRYING me up the stairs at her house before I realized I passed out in the car. 

“Where…?” I started to ask, then realized what was going on. “How long was I asleep?” I asked her as she carried me like a baby in her arms.

She smiled, “Pretty much from the moment I put you in your car seat?” She lightly bounced me, “I’m guessing the week has just been a bit much for you? It’s been a rough one, if you think about everything?”

I nodded, “yeah, I’m pretty worn out.”

She sat me on the floor and passed me my bags from her other shoulder. “Here, why don’t you brush your teeth, get your jammies on, and call it a night?”

I looked at the clock, realized it was about an hour later than I’d been up the night before, and nodded, “Yeah, I could use the sleep. It’s going to be a long day with the filming tomorrow.” 

“Do you need a night diaper, or are you fine with the Pull-Up?” Grandma asked me.

“I haven’t had any accidents this week at all?” I told her. “I should be fine?”

“Well, if not, the bed has a waterproof covering for the mattress.”

I blushed but didn’t say anything else and let her tuck me into bed that night. I was back asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!

Sadly, it felt like no time before Grandma had me up and let me know, for time’s sake, that I’d have to skip my swim that morning. “Sorry, Connor, since they want you there by eight, we need to get going!”

I grumbled a little but accepted the lost day of swimming as she buckled me in the car seat. “Here’s some water,” she said, handing me a water bottle as she finished buckling me in. “You probably need some before the day gets going!”

Of course, we had breakfast, and I even had my coffee, but we were driving long enough that I took advantage of the water bottle. I had a hard time, though, not spilling it due to how the seat reclined! Overall, the car seat was comfortable, but it was still weird to essentially lie on my back, going backward the whole trip!

Grandma walked me to Matisse and the studio before saying, “I’ll see you this afternoon or evening when you’re done for the day. If something comes up, please give me a call!”

With a hug, she left to connect with Amanda and Beth. I found myself walking into the wardrobe room where I saw Gary, Charlotte, and Sebastian, along with an older woman who I assumed was here to help with the transformation into ‘Brianna.’

“Morning,” I told them.

“Hi, Connor,” Charlotte smiled. 

“Connor, this is Professor Ponce,” Gary introduced me. “She’s from the theater department and is our expert on costume and makeup.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said, looking up at the taller giant. I guessed she was near fifty and probably about ten-and-a-half feet tall. She had a short pixie-style haircut, and her hair itself was dyed a swirl of turquoise blue and purple. ‘Very typical!’ I thought to myself!

“Likewise, Connor! Your grandmother is quite a hero to me with her nanite research.”

I blushed at that, “I guess I should have had her come in.”

“So, are we just going to get started?” I asked.

Charlotte sighed, “We figured out we have a small continuity issue if we just do it now. We’ll need to do it later in the morning, and we decided that we’ll actually film the change.”

“Huh?” I said.

“Remember our script supervisor isn’t here anymore?” Sebastian said. “We missed the courthouse scene and then the doctor’s visit to do the transition. The rest of the crew we need to film those scenes should be here shortly, though. We figured it out just as we were shutting down last night.”

I nodded, “Is that the only spot we missed?”

“We think so. We both read through everything on our schedule again last night and this morning to be sure,” Charlotte replied.

“Fun…” I said.

Seeing everyone straggle in that morning as early as we needed them to was impressive. I know I usually would still be asleep back home at the equivalent time of about six in the morning! 

After a quick bathroom break, Gary helped me dress into the costume Sarah changed me into, leaving the apartment to the Courthouse. Isabella ensured my hair matched the reference photos we’d taken before. Beth arrived just after I’d dressed and was recruited to help comb through the script to ensure there weren’t any other missed scenes before the transformation occurred. It wasn’t a one-way trip, but they didn’t want to undo it until we finished filming the next day. To use the treatment, our group was being charged $700k of our fake budget money for each round-trip use!

Soon, we were set up to film and began with Charlotte pulling me from the car at the Courthouse and carrying me on her hip inside. We ran a couple of takes for coverage. Then we found ourselves in a conference room with our Holo lawyers showing me the contract. I signed the document after using the pencil to point out the important details on the contract. Someone had drafted a realistic-looking document. I was also grateful that the fine print stated, ‘This is not a real contract’ in multiple spots!

‘Last thing I want to do is give myself away for adoption for real!’ 

The contract’s significant points of the one-year term, no hypnosis, no baby food, and no permanent mutilation per the Little Protection Act of 2032, were all marked and filmed up close. There was no dialogue to film, so it all went rather quickly!

BY THE TIME Beth’s alarm woke her up, she’d gotten a better night’s sleep than she had since returning to school that week. Knowing her mother was down the hallway had been very calming, and she had to admit she was glad she’d come. 

After a hug goodbye to her mom at Amanda’s car, Nikki and Beth walked to the studio and found everything already going crazy. Besides briefly introducing Nikki, she mostly stayed out of the way, observing things. In the meantime, Beth had been wrangled into picking up the pieces from Kelly and was glad the group had caught the major mistake before the morning! 

Everyone was set up for the Courtroom Scene, and Beth watched as Connor stood on the chair beside Charlotte for the scene.

Jackson had passed his job with sound recording off Owen so he could act the judge’s role. With the makeup and costume, he looked like he was in his late thirties and old enough to be the judge in the courtroom.

“Mister Bristley, I see we have a request for you to be adopted by Miss Ingels here. This is by your own free will?”

Jackson had a deep voice that resounded through the room and sounded authoritative.

“Yes, Your Honor,” Connor said, and she couldn’t help but her nerves crackle at the scene of the fake adoption.

“You’re not being forced or coerced, Mister Bristley? It’s important we know no one has threatened you into this agreement?”

Connor managed to look nervous through this and seemed to reluctantly sigh and said, “No, your honor. I am choosing this of my own free will.” 

“You are certain this is what you want? I see this is set up only as a trial period of one year, Miss Ingels? That’s highly unusual? Should you both wish to extend the agreement, the agreement will force you to return before me?”

Charlotte pulled every ounce of charisma and came across as an incredibly collected businesswoman who wanted this agreement, “Yes, your honor. We’re looking at a symbiotic, mutually beneficial adoption here, but not to lock it in forever.”

Jackson’s deep voice resonated then, “Very well!” He shuffled something on the desk, “If both parties will please rise! Since both parties are without objection, I decree that Mister Brian Bristley is no longer an adult in the eyes of the court. He is given over to the custody of Miss Ingels per the agreement before the court. The new name on the adoption certificate shall read Brianna Marie Ingels. Brianna Marie Ingels’s gender shall be listed as female from this date forth. Congratulations to the new family!” He used his gavel then, and Beth couldn’t help but feel her heart stop at the sound. 

“Mommy, you may now take your baby girl to the clerk, and they will insert her chip and provide you with the adoption certificate.”

The sound in the courtroom picked up a little as they’d programmed a little chatter into the few HoloCharacters. “Chip?” Connor said with genuine nervousness.

Charlotte gently pushed a purple pacifier inside her character’s new baby, “Shhh... We’ll talk about it later.”

Connor managed some mumbled pacifier talk before Charlotte walked out the door.

“Cut!” Beth heard.

“I want to do that again,” Charlotte said.

“Why? Seemed great from what I saw?” Will asked.

“It just didn’t feel right,” Charlotte said, “Connor, we need you to be a bit more nervous, I think, on this. Instead of having him on the chair, let’s have you sit on the table in front of me so I can play with your hair and outfit when we’re not speaking?” She looked down at me briefly, “And I want to clip the pacifier to your outfit this time, too. At some point, you should grab it and hold it in your hand, maybe squeeze it like you’re scared and sure you’re making a mistake?”

Connor nodded.

“If we’re doing it again, I want a little different coverage…” Will made his own adjustments then with the camera crew. They did three more takes of what Beth had figured would be one of the easiest takes. Charlotte felt like it was one of the most important scenes, though. Ultimately, it was a much better product from what she could see, but they’d spent an entire hour on just a tiny portion of the project!

I HAD BEEN surprised that Charlotte had been so picky on the courtroom scene, but I was impressed by her use of her gut feelings. We’d shot the scene in the adoption clerk’s room next. Without dialogue, it moved quickly, even as my diaper was pulled back and a fake injector was used on the top of my butt to be ‘chipped.’ 

During the process, I learned that those had only improved in technology since Mom had been there. They were not only just about impossible to remove, but they also inserted a marker into the recipient’s DNA that could be checked even if someone managed to rip theirs out. Testing DNA for those markers was now standard as a part of the adoption process, “Isn’t that playing with fire?” I couldn’t help but ask.

I’d been laughed at by Ava at that and assured it was ‘quite safe.’ There was also now a locating system that was essentially fool-proof at finding a Little with a chip. 

I was just grateful I hadn’t received a chip!

There was a montage of a trip from the Courthouse to the doctor’s office shot, and before I knew it, we were in the middle of recording the doctor’s office scene. Gary was playing the doctor, and while he was more comfortable dealing with costumes, his time taking acting classes was evident to me.

We had just filmed Charlotte being led out of the room, and he came to sit back on a stool facing me on the table, “Now Brianna, I know Bigs can be pretty aggressive. If you tell me your mommy is forcing you to get this treatment, I’m bound by my oath to protect you. She’ll never be allowed to hurt you again in that case, and we can get your freedom back today. So, please tell me the truth, are you really okay with this procedure? It is permanent?”

I found myself speaking the line that had really resonated with me when I read the horrible script, “Yes sir, it’s been my life’s dream to be a girl for real. It’s the one positive I’m getting out of a deal to try and help Sarah get her daughter potty trained.”

Gary looked at the tablet he held, “Hmm... I guess that makes some of these other things make more sense, too, then…”

We had shot this once, but it wasn’t quite right, so on this third take, I tried to see the screen, “Other things?”

Gary smiled, “These are surprises you’ll like, so I’ll let you mommy tell you about them. Speaking of Mommy, I’m sure she’s really worried right now, I’m going to go get her.”

Gary walked to the door to open it, letting Charlotte back inside.

We finished the dialogue of the scene to set up the procedure, including my supposed anesthesia to put me to sleep. Then I heard, “Cut!!!!”

“How was all of that?” Charlotte asked.

“Good,” Will said.

“I think so too,” Sebastian said from the empty wall across from us, filled with the camera crew. “We should be good to go onto this next spot. Doctor Ponce, are we ready to go with that?”

The professor appeared with a small miniature briefcase and a tablet, “All good to go. Gary, all you have to do is press this right here to Connor’s upper thigh.”

“Will this hurt?” I asked her.

“It’ll be no worse than a normal shot?” She told me. 

“And unlike for Brian, this isn’t permanent, right?” Charlotte asked.

“Correct, this will change Connor’s appearance and gender to being a girl, but all we have to do is link into the nanites programming, and they will reverse the change. This is actually an advancement his grandmother pioneered about thirteen years ago that we’ve frequently used in theater in both directions to use the actors and actresses we want.”

“You’re okay with this, Connor?” Sebastian asked.

I nodded, “Let’s go ahead and do this.”

“Before we do so, would you mind signing this?” the professor asked.

I noted it was a release form and wasn’t shocked she would have one required. The little briefcase was opened up, and Ponce and Gary spent some time together before saying, “Should be good to go.”

“Will, go with extra camera coverage on this - we’ll only have one shot at this?”

“Done already, Sebastian.”

“Let’s do this then!”

I was placed back on the table again, and after we began filming, I forced myself to not react when Gary’s cold hands moved the hospital gown out of the way to reach the site. They’d already strapped me down like I was going to have surgery, so I wasn’t able to even think about moving. I had my eyes closed as the injector pierced my skin and was pulled free. 

For a moment, I felt nothing.

Then I felt a jolt, and every inch of my skin convulsed as if I was being shocked by electricity!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' button and leave me a comment! 

This weekend is a little extended, so I'm hoping to have some extra writing time today and tomorrow. If I can get three chapters written, and if I see enough likes, I'll post a second bonus chapter this week and let you out of this shocking cliffhanger. 😈

Thanks again for reading my works! Please consider purchasing a copy of my completed works from Amazon if you enjoy them! Having a small source of extra income there helps me keep the spare time to write for you all!  https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 89 - 2/18/24

Everything inside me is screaming right now.

This is an absolute prime example of how things can go wrong.

I bet the nanites have different programming or they can't be reversed immediately and Connor has to go to school as a girl for a while.

I bet his nest mom probably won't mind.

But it could put a big target on Connor's back.

And I'm also worried about what Beth's mom is saying.

That's a cliffhanger that's absolutely typical of you Sofia.

I hope you get enough likes and treat us to a new chapter soon.

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

😈

I've told you more than once over the last few years how much I hate this emote.

And everything in this chapter screams chaos.

And AND I have to comment on Amanda's behavior.

Connor is about to be injected with nanites.

WHY didn't Amanda want to check the nanite code first?

Why didn't she take the opportunity to link the nanites to Stacy's program so Connor could have his protection back?

Why does she even trust someone with nanites near Connor.

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24