LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

So this was an especially good chapter.  I guess we found out where Kelly was.  Loved that Connor kicked her ass. 
I of course have no actual knowledge but I have a suspicion that the large hand belongs to Charlotte and Beth is going to be fine. Again I have no knowledge but I don’t think we are done hearing about Kelly either.  Eventhough she was taken away by the campus police she is kind of like a goose and crap just rolls off her back. 
loved the chapter and can’t wait to read more. 

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

But what happened to her at the orphanage isn't cool either.

No, but unfortunately isn't helping her attitude at all there. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

It seems a little unusual that Kelly would go to an orphanage and not be adopted by ab amazon with the low birth rate at the time though.

Politics I think where she was (wasn't in Ames then)

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Seems like the police have a case of blind eye effect when they found Kelly's leg broken from tripping, just like Stacy in the mall.  If you are breaking the law and get hurt that is your fault.

Well, picking on someone the equivalent size of a 6 month old baby doesn't earn her much in sympathy points. Beth is only about a seven year old in size too. 'What do you mean a baby broke your leg?!?' Who would believe that? Not to mention might not be good to tell the prison gangs you got beat up by one either...?

3 hours ago, kerry said:

Another intense chapter...

2 hours ago, CCApril said:

Concerned about Connor losing his strength. Is this the result of his shrinking or something else going on?

More will come/be implied on this soon.

2 hours ago, CCApril said:

Is it wrong of me to hope for more writers block? Emerald Princess 2 😀

That then caused more writer's block! It could happen; I really want to leave the dimension for my next work. We'll see what happens! I intentionally left the ending open to Emerald Princess to allow it someday. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, herezulo said:

😱

Thanks for the comment! 🙂

56 minutes ago, TerranV said:

As terrible as Kelly is, she's still a victim of the system in a way. Doesn't excuse but I find her more pitiable now. 

I'm a firm believer that nearly every 'villain' in history has had something that led to their horribleness. And unfortunately abused people often become abusers... 

37 minutes ago, CDfm said:

loved the chapter and can’t wait to read more. 

Concerned about Connor losing his strength. Is this the result of his shrinking or something else going on?

I think it has more to do will the nanites be clear, remember Stacy was given a 19 for that.

BabySofia, this was an excellent chapter! I obviously have some concerns for their futures, and I feel bad for what Kelly went through that lead her to be the person she is. Her circumstances were not her fault, but her embracing it was.

It's also probably good that his nest mother isn't super overbearing, because I could see lots of bigs deciding that an injured little shouldn't be walking (on two legs) until they are fully recovered.

Additionally: Way to go Conner, not getting jabbed with the brain drain needle! (A crime against humanity, that stuff)

2 hours ago, Kat5 said:

BabySofia, this was an excellent chapter!

You're right, clearly, a Little who's been injured should have been carried everywhere now! 😉 Thanks for the comments! 🙂 

To everyone, you still have 7 likes to dig up if you want a bonus chapter this week! I'll be out all day, so I'll check when I get home to see how you're doing. Late tomorrow or early Monday would be the most likely days for a bonus chapter if you want it! 🙂

• Like 2
20 hours ago, CCApril said:

Is it wrong of me to hope for more writers block? Emerald Princess 2 😀

Funny I was just hoping for the same thing. I would love to have another story in that universe.

Hi, quick question about the law in your dimension.  When Stacy was there it was against the law to have a regressive rattle like they planed to use on her.  How about a non medical person caring a needle  full of nanites to regress someone.  Kelly should be in a lot more trouble than just attacking the two of them.😏

Although in another story, Ellie's eye opening experience, her mommy had one with Ellie's permission to make her feel more like a baby when she want.  She was a very good mommy too. 🙂

• Like 1
9 hours ago, 6firewall6 said:

Funny I was just hoping for the same thing. I would love to have another story in that universe.

Someday... We'll see what comes! 🙂

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

How about a non medical person caring a needle  full of nanites to regress someone.  Kelly should be in a lot more trouble than just attacking the two of them.😏

She definitely should be in a whole heap of trouble with assault charges, more will come on this all later.

You're all just 4 likes short if you want a bonus chapter this week! 

• Like 1
On 2/2/2024 at 12:37 PM, BabySofia said:

“Beth, what’s wrong?” Her dad asked, even as a large hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her from the pathway…

Eep!

“Oh, hi, Doctor Nickerson,” Grandma said.

“Good to see you both again,” she said with a smile. I watched the short Little woman turn back to the HoloReceptionist, “I’ll take care of the paperwork in my office; thanks, Angie.”

Hey everyone, it's Holly! Hi Holly!

Good thing they have a doctor they can trust on hand. They've got Grandpa, but being retired and family he can't take care of everything.

“And you are…?”

“Professor Westerfield?”

The girl’s face changed then, “Go on up!”

Inside the elevator, Grandpa said, “You would think you have a bit of a reputation at this point, Mandy.”

Why do I expect there is more than one memo by this point that says, "If Professor Westerfield shows up regarding Conner, shut up and cooperate fully. Failure to follow this memo may result in being reassigned to the campus daycare. As a student."

“Figures! How typical for a rich, spoiled brat! My mom and dad worked for your family for twenty years, and you don’t even know who they are?!?” 

“Assuming you’re talking about my mom’s mom, that would be about right. My mom cut off all ties and barely mentions her. She hates her?”

“Well, thanks to your daddy, my mom was taken from me when I was less than a year old!”

Oh! Well, that explains that connection. But I suspect things are much more complicated than just this. But was Kelly a parallel danger or was she being manipulated by others who were taking advantage of her anger.

“Not only that, then my dad was taken away, and I got to grow up in a damn orphanage like a Little. With Littles!” She pulled at her hair and looked somehow more unhinged. “They would constantly trick me into accidents just so I had to wear the same diapers as them!!! All my classmates in elementary school thought I was a reject, a defective Big!”

Uh huh, they tricked you. Probably with such dastardly and sneaky techniques as avoiding the scary and angry Big and leaving her alone as much as they possibly could, and then because they were young kids pointing and laughing when their evil, evil not doing anything caused her to piddle herself.

Then again looking at how she's behaved so far in the story I can imagine there were a few cases of being such a pain to her fellow orphans or students at school for some Little or Mid to risk doing something to her. Perhaps even enough of a pain for other Bigs to either look away and not see what was happening or even help.

Something felt weaker with my strength than usual, but her pained cry was proof I had still accomplished my goal – her pain. 

I hadn't noticed on my first read, but has Conner already been effected by something or is it just due to this being his first fight with someone as big as Kelly?

Right then, four university police officers came into the room. 

Kelly, you should have listened to my Muse instead of BabySophia's. You'd still be in trouble but it would only be academic trouble for sabotaging an assignment and not assault.

On 2/2/2024 at 1:14 PM, Moon3ye said:

But what happened to her at the orphanage isn't cool either.

If she's giving an accurate description. I would not be shocked if it was a refusal to believe that she a Big could possibly still have daytime accidents or wet the bed. So obviously those naughty Littles must be responsible.

On 2/2/2024 at 10:22 PM, BabySofia said:

Well, picking on someone the equivalent size of a 6 month old baby doesn't earn her much in sympathy points. Beth is only about a seven year old in size too. 'What do you mean a baby broke your leg?!?' Who would believe that? Not to mention might not be good to tell the prison gangs you got beat up by one either...?

I have the suspicion that in most Diaper Dimensions you have a weird dichotomy where a Little making a complaint about treatment from a Big is unlikely to get much help. "I'm sure they're just trying to help. Are you sure you didn't actually wet your pants?" "Oh, so she spanked you? And just what were you doing to earn that spanking?" But at the same time, you get caught harming a Little or attempting to do so in a situation where the impression isn't Big disciplining a Little but a Big abusing a Little? Expect to be in for a bad time and pray for good legal representation.

And if you go to prison? Oh boy are you likely in for a bad time. "If it isn't Kelly the child abuser. Hey everyone, let's all show Kelly what we think of people who beat children." Kelly, if you actually get jail time then you might want to try and spend as much time in solitary as you can. If you'd just jabbed them in the back with whatever was in that needle weeks ago and you could have probably had both adopted and spent the next few decades tormenting them with the system as your protector. But no, you had to make a game of it and try to make them suffer before you won. Someone needs to review the Evil Overlord rules.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

Someone needs to review the Evil Overlord rules.

Lol, thanks for the comments Fenny! 🙂

And everyone, you're now 3 likes away from a bonus! 😈

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LittleFenny said:

I hadn't noticed on my first read, but has Conner already been effected by something or is it just due to this being his first fight with someone as big as Kelly?

Probably because he lost his nanites. I think there was also mention of his swimming endurance being down a little.

On 2/2/2024 at 7:37 AM, BabySofia said:

“Beth, what’s wrong?” Her dad asked, even as a large hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her from the pathway…

This paragraph concerns me the most. Beth dodged one bullet, just to get nailed by another. Who might be in league with Kelly?

Great chapter. Love the action and long overdue comeuppance for Kelly.

1 hour ago, Taki said:

Probably because he lost his nanites. I think there was also mention of his swimming endurance being down a little.

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

Great chapter. Love the action and long overdue comeuppance for Kelly.

It was rather nice to see her get knocked down, wasn't it? Very satisfying to write too! 😈

Only 2 away from bonus chapter now...? You maybe get to find out what happened to Beth? (Maybe, this authoress can never make too many promises...?)

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Only 2 away from bonus chapter now...? You maybe get to find out what happened to Beth? (Maybe, this authoress can never make too many promises...?)

I count 32 likes Sofia

Congratulations on the 3k milestone!

Kelly Danvers has a major issue that she needs to truly find out about.

Hopefully Connor's nanite loss doesn't impede his abilities too much.

Now for the pressing question, What happened to Beth?

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I count 32 likes Sofia

34 Right now actually! I'll work on getting the next chapter out today! (Have to go edit it first) 💜

Thanks everyone! 🙂

3 hours ago, Jayme said:

Congratulations on the 3k milestone!

Chapter 85: Already?

“WHAT?!?” BETH ALMOST screamed at the touch to her shoulder. She looked up and realized it was Charlotte.

“Are you okay, Beth?” she asked. “Who are you talking to?”

“My dad,” Beth sobbed slightly.

“Come on, let’s go find somewhere you can calm down for a few minutes and have your conversation in private,” Charlotte urged her towards the nearby library.

“Beth, who’s there with you?” Her dad practically shouted from the phone.

“It’s Charlotte, Dad…” she managed to breathe. 

“Can you give the phone to her, sweetheart?” Her dad asked.

“My dad wants to talk to you?”

“Hello?” Charlotte asked; a moment later, she said, “Hi, I’m Charlotte Perez,” she told him, “Beth has had a pretty rough afternoon, and I just found her in tears calling you on the sidewalk. I wanted to make sure she’s okay and she’s safe?”

She paused momentarily, holding the door open for Beth as she guided her inside. Beth let her lead her to an empty study room right then while giving some of the basics of what had happened as far as she knew.

Beth was finding it impossible to focus right then, though; she knew how close she and Connor had to have been to getting nabbed by Kelly. She had to have had a plan since she was there!

“Beth?” She heard and felt the hand on her shoulder again. 

“Huh?”

“Your mom and dad want to talk to you,” she said.

“Beth, breathe,” her mom told her. “You’re safe, you’re okay.”

“Mom… she almost…”

“Breathe, sweetie,” her dad told her with the phone now displaying their holograms looking over their daughter.

Charlotte stayed with her, and between her parents and the kind giant beside her, she managed to regain her composure, finally wiping the tears from her face. “Better?” Charlotte asked.

Beth shrugged, “I guess…?”

“Beth, do you want Amanda to take you to her place tonight? There’s no safer place?”

“Where’s Connor staying tonight?” she asked Charlotte.

With a shrug, she said, “I assume back in the dorm, but I haven’t heard anything?”

“Can you call Amanda?” Beth asked her parents, “If he goes with them, I will?”

“And if he’s staying on campus…?” 

“Then… I’ll manage too,” she said nervously.

Her mom left for a few minutes, and she could hear the talking in the background. “Besides this attack, honey, how was the rest of your day?” Her dad asked her.

She shrugged, “Okay, I guess… Actually, I guess up until class, it was pretty good. I went to lunch with Reila and Connor…”

Charlotte sat there patiently as she and her dad talked, and she gradually felt slightly better from talking with him. Her mom came back on, “They’re still at the hospital checking Connor out, but he’s planning to return to the dorm tonight. You sure you don’t want her to come get you?”

Beth sighed, “Yeah, it’s just through three classes tomorrow, then we’ll film some scenes, and then I’ll go with Connor to Amanda’s… I can make it.”

“If you’re sure?” Her dad asked. 

She nodded, “Thanks for talking, I think I’m okay now.”

“Well, as soon as we’re done, I will put some feelers on what happened. I don’t like the idea of you having a target because of me…” Beth’s mom said. “Her mom deserved to go to prison, though - she was very involved in my mother’s crimes!”

“Just when you think we’re done with your mom’s crap,” her dad shook his head. “We’ll talk more later, honey. We love you, be safe!” 

“Love you guys, too,” Beth said and hung up.

She looked at Charlotte, “Umm… thanks for being there for me…?”

Charlotte smiled at her, “I have a feeling you’d do the same for someone else?”

She shrugged, “Maybe?” She looked at her, “Doesn’t mean any less to me though, really, thank you.”

“Well, feel up to heading back to your dorm?”

Beth nodded.

“Here, use this first,” she handed her a wet face wipe. It wasn’t the kind that would remove her nanites, but it would at least clear the tear tracks.

She blushed, “Thanks…”

They began returning to her dorm, “You don’t have to walk out of your way with me?” Beth told the tall girl.

She smiled, “Why do you think this is out of the way?”

“Don’t you like live off-campus in an apartment or something?”

Charlotte laughed, “Beth, my whole goal of going to Emerson is to be a normal student. Complete with living in the mighty fine accommodations of the Emerson University dorms! Roommate included!”

Beth looked at her in shock, “You don’t even have a single?!?” 

She laughed, “I’ve known Kelsey for years; her mom was a crew member on Charlee for most of the show. We mostly get along pretty well, and we both grew up pretty spoiled – so we kind of made a pact to see what it was like to live ‘normally’ for our college years.”

“That’s kind of cool actually…”

“What about you? Surely your parents can afford an off-campus apartment? Or, it sounds like Connor’s grandparents would take you in? You could commute?”

Beth shrugged, “There are a few reasons, but one is very much the same as yours… wanting a ‘normal’ time at college.”

They traveled together, and Beth learned she was just one building from Charlotte in the same block of dorms. “Thanks,” she told Charlotte as they reached her front door.

“Anytime, Beth. We’re cast members together, and the one thing I have always believed in is that cast and crew stick together. I’ll always have your and Connor’s backs.”

Beth smiled up at her, “Thanks.”

“Go get some sleep; it’ll be a long weekend!”

Beth nodded, went to her room, changed into her pajamas, and promptly passed out in bed.

I WOKE UP in the morning to an alarm I had begun setting. Since our pods weren’t closed in, there was no reason I couldn’t just get up on my own. I was just climbing down when Mackenzie came in, dressed in her swimsuit. 

“Are you sure you still want to go swimming?” She asked, concerned.

“It’ll help, I think,” I told her. “The pain on my ankle isn’t as bad, but I think some laps in the pool should help it stretch out.”

She sighed, “Let’s get you going then,” she said. After pulling off my diaper, she led me to the bathroom and checked the bandages and gel effects. 

Much to my relief, the bruise was very faint on my side, and my leg felt much better. ‘Didn’t know I was kicking a solid concrete wall…’ I griped internally. She pulled both from my body before I dressed in the swimsuit.

She carried me in my suit to the elevator, still wanting me to ‘rest my leg.’ While the elevator descended, she said, “You keep having some close calls, Connor; you need to be really careful the rest of this semester.”

I nodded, “Sorry, I seem to be a trouble magnet like my mom.”

“Well, stop being so attractive,” she joked with me and poked my nose. 

I blushed. 

She tossed me in the water, and I began swimming laps. Lilly joined me, and for some reason, that day, she was more than able to keep up with me for once! ‘Injury?’ I wondered. ‘I don’t know what being without the nanites will be like either,’ I admitted.

Mom had told me about the different settings enabled in hers all those years ago, and I just hoped most of it was like a genetic code that was hard-coded into my DNA now. Things like more intelligence, strength, motor skills, and more had been boosted by her and Grandma early on in her time in the dimension. Those were the nanites that had been in my bloodstream since I was born. Of course, my baby twin sisters also had the same protection in their blood. 

‘Riley’s out of luck if she ever comes here!’ I noted in my brain. 

Of course, I was in that same boat now!

I definitely tired sooner that morning, and for once, I was ready to stop when Mackenzie was. Lilly kept swimming her own laps without me. 

Mackenzie had wrapped herself and me in towels and insisted on carrying me upstairs. “You can’t be planning to carry me to all my classes today?” I asked her in the elevator.

“Don’t tempt me, Connor!”

“You’re that worried?” I asked her.

She sighed, “You have to know something about how we get as Bigs, right?”

I nodded.

“Well, with only four of you now, I’m getting attached to all of you – but you probably the most. I promise I’ll back off, but understand it is difficult?”

I smiled at her and found myself giving her a hug, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome… now go get a shower; I’ll put your Pull-Up and clothes by your shower and check on you in a bit.”

“Okay,” I said, carefully washing my body and hair, knowing I had a long day with filming ahead after classes!

BETH MANAGED TO make it to breakfast, where she found Connor already sitting down. She decided to hell with everyone and went to give him a hug. “How are you feeling?” She asked him.

“Better…?”

“How bad did she get you?”

“Just a bruise, you can still see a little bit of the handprint, actually,” he told her.

“You’re just lucky, that’s all that happened!”

“I know, but I wasn’t going to let her get you?”

“You’re too sweet, Con,” she told him. “I’m going to get some food; watch my stuff?”

“Sure,” he told her.

The two of them were joined by Livy and Reila that morning, who wanted the story. “So Kelly’s gone?” she asked.

Beth shrugged, “Who knows? I can’t imagine she’s not at least booted from the university, though. Attacking a Little as a Big and getting busted for it is definitely against the student code of conduct. She also said she was planning to kidnap both of us.”

“Why, though?” Livy asked.

Beth sighed, “My stupid family…”

Reila looked curious, “What? You have like the most upstanding dad in the country? He’s a Supreme Court Justice?”

Beth snorted, “Dad’s fine… It’s mom’s side of the family that’s the problem, and I know I’ve avoided telling you about them... It’s a long story…. The short version is my grandmother was the founder and CEO of SafeFoods when she got busted after going after my dad… Well, yeah… I could take a whole day telling this, actually, but let’s just say my grandmother is serving one of the harshest regression sentences ever given. I think Kelly’s mom must have been involved with her? It sounds like she got a serious sentence, too. Something went wrong, and Kelly ended up in an orphanage?”

Connor spoke up then, “Sounds like she had a tragic childhood. Unfortunately, she went after Beth rather than take advantage of her apparent academic accomplishments, earning her scholarship and coming to Emerson to rise above it.”

“Holy shit, that’s nuts!” Reila said.

“Yeah… It’s actually worse if you know the whole story,” Beth said. 

Having been told Beth’s horrible past, Livy nodded in agreement. 

Reila looked inquisitively at them both, “I’ll tell you sometime,” Beth said with a sigh. “Just not this weekend, Reila.”

“We’d better head to class, Con,” she told Connor. She watched to see if he limped but was glad to see he was walking pretty normally that morning. Every now and then, you could tell he got a twinge of pain, but as they split off to their separate classes, she was pretty sure he would be okay. “See you in a while,” she told him.

“See you,” he responded with a smile.

‘I think it was worth staying and not running away?’ she thought to herself as she made her way into class. ‘At least I hope it was…’

I WALKED INTO computational intelligence class that morning, feeling the least prepared for classes so far that semester. Fortunately, the work I’d been doing all semester meant I wasn’t clueless about anything through my morning classes. HoloField theory was interesting enough that it almost took my mind off last night. 

During lunch, I met up with Beth and Reila in the cafeteria. I ate a meal with them, but Reila was leading the conversation. 

“Are you two going to be okay?” Reila asked.

“Huh?” Beth asked.

“You’re both still not acting like your normal selves?”

I shrugged, “Yesterday is in my head a bit, I’m guessing Beth’s the same?”

She nodded, “Filming was bad enough, but then the thing with Kelly sucked.”

“Speaking of the witch, did you see the local news site in the last twenty minutes?”

“No…?” Beth and I said nearly in stereo.

I watched Reila fiddle with her tablet for a second and then showed it to us.

Yesterday, Emerson University Police responded to a call of an assault in progress. A student, Kelly Danvers, was arrested for assault, battery, and attempted kidnapping of two other university students. DPL4 News obtained the arrest report, which states that Kelly had a backpack with two Little and Betweener-sized inflating pacifiers, a collapsing stroller that would have fit the two victims, alternate clothing and diapers, along with syringes filled with sedatives. 

During her attempt to attack the students, one of the victims was able to get away, and the other was able to hold her off until help arrived. Due to injuries sustained, Danvers and one of the victims were transported to the hospital for treatment. Danvers was arraigned today and released on a fifty-thousand-dollar bail.

4 News reached out to Emerson for comment. It was given the following statement, ‘We take very seriously any possible assault upon our students. Our university will fully investigate this complaint per our policies. Due to our policies, we cannot make any more comments until the conclusion of that investigation.’ 

Upon a follow-up question, we learned that the alleged assailant is suspended from the university and not allowed on the grounds pending the outcome of a hearing.

“So she’s already free?” I asked.

Beth shrugged, “I want to know how she came up with bail money?” She paused and answered Connor’s question, “Depending on which judge she was in front of, they may have just decided she was only guilty of being incompetent at adopting the Little she wanted.” She paused, 

Reila nodded, “When kidnapping is a societal norm, hard to not have judges think it’s just a minor infraction.”

“She’s already out of the hospital?” I groaned, “I thought I’d done enough damage to at least put her there for a few nights!”

“Nanites, remember?” Beth said.

“Beth, you two need to be careful. I don’t know that she’ll listen to the idea of staying away from campus?”

Beth nervously nodded, “Maybe it’s time to start thinking about listening to mom and dad about bodyguards.”

I blanched at that, “They suck to have.”

They looked at me, “My mom forced us all to have them back home most of the time.”

“Why?” Reila asked.

“Let’s just say my mom went home and took a lot of knowledge with her. Her company is one of the richest on the planet back there.”

“Oh,” she said. “You know, I can’t believe either of you give me the time of day.”

Beth kicked her friend lightly under the table, “We’re no different than you, Reila. Don’t go thinking that you’re not awesome! I, for one, hate that the first thing people think of when I tell them who I am is who my dad is!”

“Same,” I told her with a sigh. “I appreciate being here and getting a little anonymity until they figure out who my mom and grandmother are!”

Reila looked thoughtfully, “Guess that makes sense. What are you two doing this weekend? Going back to your grandmother’s Connor?”

For the rest of lunch, we talked about the film project and the trip to my grandmother’s, which didn’t seem like it would be as relaxing since we’d be coming back to campus each day to film. Soon, Beth and I headed to our final classes of the day before we planned to meet and walk to Matisse afterward to film. 

“Did they get any scenes filmed last night that had been on the schedule?” I asked suddenly as we got to the doors.

Beth shrugged, “I doubt it; Charlotte caught up with me after I gave my statement. I bet they decided to postpone?”

I nodded, “I guess they could probably make it up tonight after we do the scenes with us and tomorrow evening too.”

She nodded, “Have fun in your crazy, weird math class.”

I smiled up at her, “Enjoy your easy calculus class!”

She stuck her tongue out at me, and I laughed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading, and thanks for the likes the other day!!! 💜

I will be out of town at the end of this next week and privacy may be a bit of an issue. I will probably end up posting Thursday evening, but it may be Friday evening before I get the next chapter up. I appreciate your patience! 

Thank you again for the likes, please keep them coming? It's been a long week and I'm only up to half-way through Chapter 102 right now. Hoping to make some more progress this next couple days - the likes really are like candy to bring some energy to the picture! 🙂

All of my completed works are available on Amazon Kindle. If you enjoy my writing, please consider supporting me with a purchase! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 28
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 85 - 2/4/24

Great chapter, so Kelly is out already and someone else may be involved with helping her to come up with the bail money.  I misjudged Kelly so far, I did not think she was as smart as she must be.  She is probably behind all the computer problems Beth had with the pull-ups and every thing else.  I guess we were right about Connor losing some of his advantage with the nanites gone though, I hope Amada can replace them soon.🙂💜  I see we got this early again and the wattpad group has to wait, hope not to long.🙉  

2 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

hope not to long.

This afternoon over there. They didn't meet the 80 I asked them, but it's still a good amount over there. 🙂

Beth was safe for now as it was only Charlotte so good.

Thank you Sofia, unfortunately you have to expect something bad.

But how the hell did Kelly manage to get that bail?

It also sucks that she probably won't be punished properly depending on the judge.

I think we are all sure that this is not the last time we will see Kelly

Let's hope Amanda can get the nanites for Connor and maybe get Beth some protection too.

I can't wait to see what happens next, why do I have a feeling the Venture and former SafeFoods employees are involved?

43 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This afternoon over there. They didn't meet the 80 I asked them, but it's still a good amount over there. 🙂

That's good, I thought you would make them wait until tomorrow morning, that was a lot of stars to ask for though.  I can't get the count there for some reason, how many did we get up to?😏

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That's good, I thought you would make them wait until tomorrow morning, that was a lot of stars to ask for though.  I can't get the count there for some reason, how many did we get up to?😏

47 Likes auf Wattpad

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Beth was safe for now as it was only Charlotte so good.

It's definitely not quite time for truly bad things to happen yet! We'll see what the future holds! (Holds up crystal pacifier to see)

Well, not telling you that! 🙂

Thanks for the comments! 💜

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Do these people have nothing better to do than waste resources on revenge?

Still not exactly clear who is behind it, but obviously they have plenty of time for this? 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

47 Likes auf Wattpad

I've tended to average more over there, put a stretch goal in to see. Some people with less followers than I have are hitting 100 per chapter...? Thought it was worth a shot! 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the comments and support everyone! 🙂

Couldn’t have enjoyed that any more than I did. 
I was happy to learn that Charolette was actually the one grabbing Beth. She is still coming across as a good person but I am still not letting my guard down around her.  
Reila has me wonder a bit now as well.  Seems like she is always near when something happens.  Could be bad luck or there could more to it than that.  Best to keep an eye on her too.  You can’t ever be too careful. 
Again, I was thrilled to see a new chapter today.  I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24