LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Between Amanda, Fred, and Charlotte Emerson will have a metric Crap Tonne of Questions ans Inquiries they probably don't want to have to answer... Beth, Connor, and Charlotte, as well as every student at the rally will have targets of varying sizes on their prospective backs.

I'm still kinda on the fence with Makenzie but she is slowly beginning to become an ally possibly.

Baby Sofia I'm loving every chapter of this wonderful story, thank you for sharing this beautiful saga with us.

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

some denial

I fully expect a most skillful display of word salad in conjuction with a hefty measurement of "We had no idea these things were happening."

• Like 1

Fascinated to see where you take this protest twist. In particular, who got it rolling and whose heads will roll (or get tossed under a moving bus). Love that you’re still coming up with unique ways to put your characters in jeopardy! Great story. Thanks you for the bonus chapter!

I don't know why I thought Amanda would get thrown under the bus... How convenient that only her grandchild wasn't there during the movie night.  The nest mothers only went after Connor to get revenge for all the Littles entrapped by Amanda's schemes!  They couldn't resist her influence, after all, who would ever believe them otherwise?

21 hours ago, Jayme said:

Baby Sofia I'm loving every chapter of this wonderful story, thank you for sharing this beautiful saga with us.

Thanks for your kind words! 🙂

20 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

to be some denial of what has been happening and some throwing of some staff and possibly nest mothers under the bus.

Could be? Thanks for the comments! 🙂

18 hours ago, Kat5 said:

measurement of "We had no idea these things were happening."

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

15 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Love that you’re still coming up with unique ways to put your characters in jeopardy!

Can’t just have the same Little, accident, diapers, baby for life plot all the time! 🙂 thanks for the comments! 

4 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

I don't know why I thought Amanda would get thrown under the bus...

I honestly think Amanda was nearly untouchable when Stacy was there. At this point it would be impossible to attack her. We’ll see what happens though, thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 73: Conferences

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, thank you for coming to this press conference. I know you are aware of the student protest that has broken out today, and my administration wants to assure all of our students that we believe in the health and safety of our students."

He shifted for a second before continuing, "I've become aware of most of these concerns at the same time as you all and am coming before you to make sure you know we are taking these accusations seriously. Friday, my office received a complaint that a nest mother had poisoned one of the Littles she was supposedly checking on. Our office immediately launched an investigation, and that nest mother was terminated immediately, along with a co-conspirator. Their actions have further been referred to law enforcement officers for investigation to what my office believes were criminal actions."

He clearly pushed a button on a tablet to switch to a new page. "Today, as students began gathering in protest in front of our administration building, we were made aware that more ill-advised actions were taking place against Littles on our campus. An investigation confirmed that since students have returned back from winter break, there have been an alarming number of issues with bladder and bowel regression amongst their numbers – far greater than normal amongst the population of our students."

"We are still actively investigating the causes but are taking the accusations and evidence seriously as it does seem like illegal experimentation has taken place. As such, our office is taking the following immediate actions. One, Dean Northrup, the Dean of Little Studies, and Doctor Greene, the head nest mother for the dorms, have been placed on unpaid administrative leave pending the outcome of our investigation. Two, the alleged devices installed in the pods of our Littles dorms have been ordered removed before the end of the evening. Third, Littles will no longer be given a mandatory lights-out time for this semester. Instead, they will have a dorm curfew of Twenty-Six O'Clock, meaning they must be inside their dorm buildings by then. Nest mothers may choose to enforce a 'last-check' time for protective garments, but no bedtimes will be enforced."

He shifted screens again, "Finally, any demerits that have been handed out before this date are now voided. Every Little student at Emerson resets to zero on our demerit system as of this evening. We will not revisit any past discretionary university discipline actions. Still, we believe this is a start to healing the many grievances brought to us today. Emerson University also pledges to provide medical support, protective garments, and physical and emotional support for any damages inflicted upon the students."

He paused for a moment, "Thank you for your time. I apologize, but I will not accept questions at this time. We ask that the protestors please disburse and clear the area in front of the building in the next half-hour. Anyone remaining after that will be cited by University PD for trespassing."

He turned and left even as questions flew at him from reporters. The image faded as Mackenzie turned off the holoprojector.

"Well, now that you've heard that from the source himself. Do you have any questions?" She asked us.

"So we don't have a lights-out time now?" I asked.

"No, Connor, you may stay up as late as you wish. However, I will insist on putting everyone in their pajamas and night-time diapers no later than Twenty-Seven O'Clock. You may also ask me to change you earlier if you want. After that, you'll have to use your diapers for the potty if you need to go, as I have my own hours to spend on my homework."

"What about what's happened to us?" Liam asked, "I hadn't wet the bed since I was six before coming here? Do I still have to wear diapers?"

"You will have potty privileges restored in the form of you may ask for me to take you to the potty. Those of you in diapers will have to remain in them, though, until you show us you have only one accident per day. All Littles must wear night-time diapers until you go two weeks without wetting the bed."

She looked at us, "As far as I know, Connor is the only one who's had dry nights in the past few weeks. I don't know how long the effects from those devices will last."

"Did you know?" I asked her.

"Know?" she responded.

"That those things were making us wet the bed?" Wyatt pushed.

"Know?" She shrugged, "I was suspicious, but our contracts forced us to follow whatever Doctor Greene and Dean Northrup said to do."

"Are we done?" Logan asked curtly. "If we don't have that stupid bedtime, I want to get back to work on homework, so maybe I can pass my classes?"

"We're done," she said.

BETH WATCHED THE news conference in her room with Livy.

"Holy shit!" Livy said, "The protestors actually won?"

"And it looks like they aren't being punished in the case of the Littles?" Beth said in her own incredulous voice.

"Seems like it?"

"Somehow, I doubt this is over," Beth told her.

"Yeah, I think anyone shorter than eight feet needs to keep an eye out this semester." Livy agreed.

"In other words, us?" She responded.

With a nod, "Yep, especially me. I do not like how close I am to the line there."

"My dad was the same in college," she agreed.

"So what's this about you doing some film project with Charlotte Perez?"

Beth groaned, "I wish it was just a film project! It's like the world's worst and most cliché plot!"

"It can't be that bad?"

"Potty training buddy?" Beth countered.

"No…"

"Yep! And guess who's the dunce?"

Livy looked aghast but giggled nonetheless. "You'll make a cute dunce?"

Beth pounced on her friend then and was relieved Rachel didn't appear to force them apart. The two calmed down and studied together for a few hours while watching some of the chatter on social media across the university. Everyone seemed to agree that Charlotte was the reason for success instead of disaster.

Even as many quietly voiced concerns that something terrible might happen to her now!

I LOOKED AT the clock as we finished our meeting and saw it was an hour past that obscenely early bedtime that had been enforced the past week. I put on my EdgeSphere glasses and called Grandma virtually. I had learned how to use a neuro link to talk to where my actual voice wasn't heard so we could have complete privacy.

"Connor?" she asked. "Isn't it past lights out?"

"You didn't see the news conference?" I asked.

"No, I'm on the way home?"

"President Barnes just basically revoked all the rules we're bound by."

"Really?" She asked. "What about Dean Northrup and Doctor Greene?"

"Both being fired, it sounds like?"

"Be careful, Connor; this seems too easy in my experience." Grandma seemed concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm watching out for signs of problems… I agree, it's suspicious."

"Well, I guess you can get more homework done this way. Don't stay up too late?"

"I won't; thanks for coming for us today. I'll talk to you later. I love you!"

"Love you too, Connor," she told me.

I pulled the goggles from my head and tried to list things I could do right then. 'I have another script due for screenwriting next week?'

I decided to get a start on that, choosing to use my laptop so I could still see the others on my periphery. An email popped up from Dr. Owens a while later.

To: Exchange Students

Good evening,

Given there have been some significant announcements and events today, we wish to have a meeting with our exchange students tomorrow. President Barnes has given us permission to have you meet at the seminar room tomorrow, and we'll go to a conference room instead of that class to discuss your situation. Please make sure you are in attendance!

Dr. Matthew Owens
Professor of History

'Huh…' I thought to myself. 'They're not going to suggest leaving early, are they?'

Right then, I noticed that the other three seemed to fade and go to bed shortly after the usual bedtime. Eventually, the time Mackenzie set for the last changes came upon the clock, and she said, "Connor, you need to use the potty one last time? Then we'll put your diaper on?"

I looked up and nodded, "Please?"

She followed me to the bathroom, grateful I could pull down the Pull-Up since she hadn't put a diaper on me earlier. 'She must have known what was coming?' I wondered.

I washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and followed her to the room, where she lay me on the changing table. "What happened to your face?" She asked me quietly, the other three having already apparently crashed out for the night.

"Long story… they were stuck on my face, but my grandma got them off this weekend?"

"Hmm… I liked you better with it," Mackenzie smirked.

Soon diapered and dressed in my footed sleeper, I felt the fatigue hitting me. "Guess I'll follow their lead and call it a night…" I hesitated, "Thank you for coming to my rescue on Friday." I gave her a hug then.

"You're very welcome, Connor; Lilly, in particular, would kill me if anything happened to you." She squeezed me back lightly.

"Why, though?"

She shrugged, "I don't know entirely? She just says her family owes your mom?" She chose that moment to tickle my side, "Maybe she wants to steal you to come to her nest?"

"Stop," I complained.

She did, and I climbed up into my pod.

For the first time that night, there was no closing of the door behind me. I could quickly get up, go to the bathroom, or just get out and study. It was both freeing and a little unnerving!

'Is it a trap?' I couldn't help but wonder.

I squeezed Kylie tightly, 'I must remember to ask Mom about you tomorrow!'

BETH WENT ABOUT her nightly routine to get ready once Livy had left. She'd spent a while working on homework, reviewing the script, and planning her week.

She was about to think to call it a night when her phone lit up with a call from her dad.

"Hi, Dad," she said. "Shouldn't you be asleep?"

He shrugged, "Can't sleep right now, a little too worried about my little girl."

"Daddy, I'm fine," she blushed as she reverted to her childish name for him.

"For now… Amanda was telling me about this film project?"

“Oh… that…”

"Yeah, that?"

"Umm… well, Charlotte has at least been defending us?"

"But, you'll be wearing diapers? And using them?"

"Simulated, I think?" Beth squirmed.

"What happens if it gives people ideas?"

"What do you want me to do? Drop the class?"

"Might be a good idea?"

"What about Connor?"

"What about him?" He asked her.

“Dad… I… umm…”

"Are sleeping with him now?" He asked with a smirk.

"That was innocent; we were clothed!"

"I know. Amanda would have probably kept it from us if you weren't."

"She told on us?"

"More sent us an adorable picture?" her mom suddenly appeared.

"Hi, Mom," she said nervously.

"So I guess we both like shorter boys, huh?"

Beth blushed. "Just Connor, Mom."

"Well, we can't exactly get mad at you for dating different-sized boys," her mom told her. "Just be careful! With everything this semester, I don't want to see you over in Sanders Hall in a nest!"

Beth turned white but nodded, "I know."

"So what is Charlotte Perez like?" her mom asked her.

"Really cool, actually," she told her. "Honestly, I guess it's like having Dad on the Supreme Court? Important and big-name people are usually people, too?"

They both nodded at that, "In this case, she definitely came through for that protest!" her dad said.

"How so?"

"From the moment I heard about it, I was keeping an eye on things. We weren't hearing any cases today, so I was in the office looking up some past cases for precedent on an upcoming case next week. One of my clerks mentioned it since she knows you're there, and we watched that grow from about fifty to that crazy sixteen-thousand number that seems to have shown up!"

"Where did that many people even come from?" Beth wondered aloud.

"According to many, they came when they discovered that Charlotte was an ally for the cause. She gave interviews to just about every major news organization this afternoon, and it played very well for the cameras. Was she being genuine?" Her dad asked.

Beth shrugged, "It's so hard to tell with people, but my gut feeling is that she probably was?" She paused, "She could easily have just said we're filming this stupid project and ignored all of the tauntings from Kelly and others, but instead, she put her foot down right away. If anyone dared to say something, they didn't after that?"

"Huh…" her mom said, "Given who her mom is, I'm kind of impressed by that."

"Her mom?" Beth asked inquisitively.

"Let's just say my family was very much friends with her mom's family when we were little," her mom looked uncomfortable, just as she always did when forced to talk about her family.

"Oh…" Beth said, "So I'm guessing Charlotte probably grew up with a Little for a sibling?"

"More like a dozen last I knew," her mom said. "Her mother treated Littles like she was a little girl still collecting dolls to show off to the rest of the neighborhood."

"Huh, I wonder how she turned out okay?"

"Some of us try not to be our parents?" her mom said.

"Sorry, Mom, sometimes I forget…"

"I'm glad you can," she said with a sigh.

"Anyway, you should probably get some sleep tonight, and so should we," her mom said while looking at her dad.

"Okay, but you are an hour ahead of me, so there's not much room to talk!" Beth laughed.

"Goodnight, we love you," her dad said.

"Night, love you too!"

As the holocall ended, she couldn't help but feel a little more lonely than she had been a moment ago.

With a sigh, she went to the bathroom again, then climbed up into her bunk when Rachel appeared.

"Good evening, Rachel; thank you for giving me space tonight?" she told her.

"You're welcome, Beth; I could tell you needed your friend and then your parents tonight. May I tuck you in?"

"Since you asked so politely," Beth said with a nod. A small smile did grace her face momentarily as she climbed under the sheets held open for her, then snuggled underneath as they were tucked shut.

"Good night, Beth," the hologram said as she faded out from view. Hugging Rings, she turned into the wall and squeezed the red panda tightly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What did you think? Please leave a Like and a comment if you enjoyed this! I may post a new chapter again on Sunday if I see enough 🙂

I'm traveling home tomorrow from spending time with my family for the holidays, it meant things had to be posted a bit off schedule here. Thanks for bearing with me! 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 73 - 12/28/23

Wonderful chapter.  But then that has come to be expected now. I would have expected the school to react pretty much as they did.  They really didn’t have much choice in the matter.  That last little bit of information has me really wondering.  It’s too soon to tell if Charlotte is actually a champion of littles or if she is a monster following in her mother’s footsteps. I am not going to panic just yet but I won’t turn my back to her either. Certainly enough information to warrant some caution around her. 
As always I am looking forward to seeing more. 

Interesting "positive" development for the Littles.

Why do I think Dean Northrup and the head nest mother knew exactly what they were doing, besides obviously what they were doing?

Is Venture about to return?

And what kind of favor is owed to Stacy?

It's a really exciting chapter and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all continues.
7 hours ago, CDfm said:

As always I am looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the comments and the kind words! 🙂

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:
Interesting "positive" development for the Littles.

Why do I think Dean Northrup and the head nest mother knew exactly what they were doing, besides obviously what they were doing?

Is Venture about to return?

And what kind of favor is owed to Stacy?

It's a really exciting chapter and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all continues.

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm trying to piece the timeline together, So if Charlotte is close to Beth's age her mother would be about Addison's age and her mother would be friends with Charlotte's grandmother.😏🤍😾 

Remember some people have kids at different ages. I had a friend in college who was 18 and her dad was 75. 

26 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Remember some people have kids at different ages. I had a friend in college who was 18 and her dad was 75. 

I understand that and while is not uncommon for a man to father a child in his 50's or 60's it is uncommon for a woman to give birth at that age, no that it doesn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I understand that and while is not uncommon for a man to father a child in his 50's or 60's it is uncommon for a woman to give birth at that age, no that it doesn't happen.

Growing up when I was 16 I had a friend whose older brother was 20 and his wife and mother had a baby the same year, though she was 46 when she had her last.

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Growing up when I was 16 I had a friend whose older brother was 20 and his wife and mother had a baby the same year, though she was 46 when she had her last.

I’ve taught that baby in a few families. The oops-I-thought-it-was menopause baby can be a fun student- I had one introduce me to his nephew, who was twice his age.

but that only stretches the timeline to early fifties, unless Amazon reproductive cycles are different.

I like how the bladder and bowel regression was stated to be greater than "normal". All but stating that some is totally normal and acceptable.

I'm sure they knew pretty much what was going on. Northrup and Greene just overreached and made it too obvious and brought unwanted attention to their activities. 

I have a feeling Charlotte is gonna wind up missing at somepoint or start spontaneously having accidents herself. They'll try to use that to get rid of and discredit her.

Makenzie seems pretty by the books but I'm waiting for a curveball at some point.

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

woman to give birth at that age, no that it doesn't happen.

She didn't necessarily say that it was someone who was a peer, but even then, with Addy only being 53, you're making it seem like it would be pure geriatric pregnancy here. I didn't have my file available when I responded earlier. It has absolutely no bearing on the story, but Charlotte could also have been the result of one of those pregnancies that were possible after a Little went in-vitro in her mother. Given the number of Littles they had, plus being from Selegnasol, it is quite likely.

7 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

one introduce me to his nephew, who was twice his age.

Yep, possible to happen - especially with larger families. 🙂

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

All but stating that some is totally normal and acceptable.

Well, of course it is! Everyone knows that it's just a matter of time for those Littles... 😈

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I'm sure they knew pretty much what was going on. Northrup and Greene just overreached and made it too obvious and brought unwanted attention to their activities. 

Yep. It's okay to do bad and illegal things until you get caught! 🙂

Thanks for the comments!

On 12/21/2023 at 10:50 PM, BabySofia said:

Lol! There was a pretty good story version of that idea not too long ago... can't think of the name of it off the top of my head! 

If anyone remember where to find this, I'd love to read it.

On 12/26/2023 at 2:58 AM, Mushysnugglebutts said:

Charlotte will probably pay for this.  Also, wonder what happened to the professors and other adults who came over with Connor, haven't seen them around in a while...

I'm a chapter behind so I'm not sure if it comes up at all in the next but my guess, if there were forces planning to grab the entire year's batch of Littles then the professors were probably set as the first targets to get rid of the best advocates from their worlds that might try to stop things. Even within the dimension I expect an older Little with degrees and experience will get at least a little more respect that someone who are barely out from being considered a kid in their own universe.

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yep. It's okay to do bad and illegal things until you get caught! 🙂

Yeah, Barnes knew or should have known. My guess is he knew things were being done and either agreed with what was being done or else personally disagreed but didn't think it was worth expending political capital on. Besides, it brought in money and if it was ended he would risk being known as the one who ruined the colleges budget, or if they raised tuition then being known as the one who angered students and their families with unexpected and higher than normal increases. Better to turn a blind eye to what was going on in that part of campus, right? Right? Right until the people more directly involved (assuming he wasn't in it up to his neck) decide to get greedy and try to grab every last Little in every last nest. Whoever made that decision must have been planning to grab whatever the kickbacks were and run, because that's just not sustainable. The college needs Littles to graduate and even make it off campus after graduating so other Littles will decide to come to Emerson allowing a portion to be fed into the university's adoption system for the cash that brings. Scare them away and the whole racket collapses. The outside contractors were either similarly shortsighted and didn't care if Emerson's Little Adoption Mill continued to function or they assumed that Emerson's Little Mill could be allowed to collapse on the assumption they'd have involvement with wherever else the Littles might try to go in the state, or they assumed there were changes coming. The last is the worrying one. Does Venture 2: Electric Boogaloo think they are in a position to reverse the last couple of decades? Either assuming they have people in political office who can force through changes in the law or expecting to be able to make wider use of things like drugs, nanites, and hypnotics to take over. But that might just be paranoia talking. But in the Diaper Dimension paranoia is simply the smart move if you're a Little or a little Mid.

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

paranoia is simply the smart move if you're a Little

Even if I'd have made it this far in the school year struggling against the stacked deck of cards, I can't help shake the feeling that after that rally I would feel like a fox and the hounds aren't just hunting now, they're ANGRY.

10 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

But that might just be paranoia talking. But in the Diaper Dimension paranoia is simply the smart move if you're a Little or a little Mid.

Wiser words have rarely been spoken! 😈

2 hours ago, Kat5 said:

that after that rally I would feel like a fox and the hounds aren't just hunting now, they're ANGRY.

I think there's plenty of anger to go around right now! Thanks for the comment! 🙂

If you all would like a chapter earlier than on Friday, we'll need to see about six more likes on the latest chapter? (Pretty please with a cherry on top?) 🙂

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TerranV said:

Considering how much things have supposedly improved for Littles the last few decades I wouldn't be surprised if groups like Venture were feeling the squeeze on their profits. Kinda makes sense that they would take the risk to grab more... product.

Or to finally have Stacy's genes in their hands, which I believe they are trying to go for here.

11 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

which I believe they are trying to go for here.

(You're one away from a bonus chapter by the way. Today's been a pretty busy posting day, so I'll post tomorrow if you all find it in your 'hearts' to give me one more! 🙂 - otherwise you're waiting till Friday 😈)

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24