LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing Mental age regression

On 5/19/2022 at 7:08 AM, WBDaddy said:

Not yet.  Gotta take care of this commission (A Lucky Penny) first. 

Ok, but just letting you know again I'm waiting for the rest of A Little Legal Issue :)

1 hour ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Ok, but just letting you know again I'm waiting for the rest of A Little Legal Issue :)

Little by little, I'm working my way through unfinished stuff.  I just put the final chapter down on a piece I hadn't touched in 6 years (I never titled) over on ABDLSF a short time ago.  I'm crawling out of the hole of non-inspiration a bit at a time, just working through this commission and another very special (but top secret, sorry) project I'm working on.  The muse is starting to come back.  be patient with me. :)

14 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Every time you remind a writer that they have an unfinished work you want to see, you delay the release of an update by at least a year

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Personalias said:

Every time you remind a writer that they have an unfinished work you want to see, you delay the release of an update by at least a year

? this is why I stopped reading unfinished works unless I'm editing them ?

• 3 months later...

So i'm a huge fan of the original Baby Hotel and the new one on the forum The Baby Hotel: The Model  These stories have me question weather or not group forced regression would be break an individual's will faster or strengthen their resolve to resist? if you constantly see your fellow captives being punished for acting like adults and seeing their efforts to resist and escape fail; would you push on to resist or collapse under the magnitude of endless familiar? There is also the human gross out factor from pissing and pooping yourself. Yeah I use diapers but I'm totally grossed out by it and the smell of pee and poop just makes  me want to barf. Does the gross out factor subside under extreme duress or does it strengthen resistance to treatment?  @WBDaddy I love your suggestions and can't wait to have someone try those techniques on me some day in a scene. Its always been my dream to be kidnapped and regressed mentally into a baby. But we live in the real world and that is sadly in the realm of negotiated scenes. 

P.S. @Tfmonkey will you be adding any new chapters to The Baby Hotel The Model?

On 5/19/2022 at 5:28 AM, Cya said:

Drugs and heavy conditioning through reward based treatment. The human body craves certain things and can become heavily dependent upon receiving stimulation. If you drugged someone and rewarded them with food or orgasm repeatedly, they will eventually do whatever behavior earned them their reward. I forget the name of the story, but I recently read it on here where a woman woke up in a frozen room and slowly was conditioned to piss her diapers and poop them to be rewarded with warmth.

@Cya

This sounds like @Mia Moore's story "Academy B"  a GREAT one as well!

Brian

Mental regression stories are a favorite by a long shot.   The ones that I like tend to set up the regression in a believable fashion, and at least tries to establish a reason why the protagonist accepts being regressed.   BTW- I apologize if you are offended by criticism of stories that specifically name.  Any story that I specifically name is a story that I read and enjoyed at some level, despite the flaws that I'm mentioning.  And most of these are mostly personally that I'm defining as flaws since I pretend that I'm narcissistic enough to believe everybody writes specifically for me?.  BTW- I know that's not true.  All amateur writers write for themselves.

The biggest flaw I see in mental regression stories is that the regression is caused by something that isn't realistic.  A classic example is a story that i read on Amazon Kindle: Sarah's New Life.  In that story, the protagonist is 23 starts wetting her bed, and her mother immediately jumps to Pull Ups and treats her like a three-year-old, and then when the protagonist acts up, she ends up as a complete infant.   The writing was good so I kept reading it, but the premise was flawed and the other characters were just evil.

One of the best stories that we've had on this board recently is Laura's Comeuppance, which had excellent writing.  The premise was good, but there were no likable characters.  The main character was a bitch before the story, and you could see why her sister used Laura's misfortune as vengeance for all the terrible things that Laura did to her as a child.  Ok, I get it, but it was never established why Laura allowed that to happen- aside she is helpless and is afraid that other people find out.  BTW- that's another unrealistic trope for some horrific abuse portrayed in diaper stories where the only reason they are subject is blackmail.  I'm also not a fan (personal opinion) where the main character ends up as a completely regressed as to an infant.  There's something about leaving the protagonist as a completely helpless contented infant, which I see as a little pathetic.

Some of my favorite stories are from Laura Cummings and her various Little's series because she specifically retains some level of independence in her little characters.  She also creates loving and protective caregivers, which is rare in most diaper stories, and I really like that.  However, her stories tend to include an external conflict, including some that would make a pretty decent action movie. 

However, she tends to portray some rather graphic scenes, which based on what I read- are really important to a lot of the ABDL audience.   Apparently, if the DD or DM doesn't spank their Little- they don't really love them.  I get it, but it's a cringe thing for me.   The part that I'm currently drafting for my current story:  My New Mommy has a spanking scene, and I hope to fully express the aversion that I have to spank in ABDL fiction.   FTR- for some people spanking is highly erotic, and for me- it isn't.  But breastfeeding is, so guess what I'll include in my story.

I also really like the Sakura series from Kita Sparkles.  It includes caring caregivers- the realism is a bit of reach- but not in the universe of diaper stories and is also proof that you can write a fun exciting story that doesn't a big conflict.