LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing Mental age regression

When writing someone who is being forced to become a baby. How long do you feel it should take for the character being regressed to become and act more infantile? 

• Like 1

For me, quite quickly.  If it takes a few thousand words for non-normal stuff to start happening in a story I'll probably just press the back button and try to find something else to read.

I really enjoy going through your writing; keep it up.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

When writing someone who is being forced to become a baby. How long do you feel it should take for the character being regressed to become and act more infantile? 

Depends on what's being done to them physically and mentally to force regression other than dressing them up like a baby and forcing them to be dependent.  If the answer is "nothing", then it would take a long, long time, because that's how long it takes the typical human to give up hope.  

Beat them every time they try to rebel?  Timeline shortens up from the trauma. People comply out of fear, and their resolve breaks.  Still takes a while for them to give up hope, but not as long as just leaving them to do their thing. 

Use hypnosis?  Contrary to typical usage around here, that's a slow, gradual process.  You can't put them in front of a video and melt their brains instantly, it's not how these things work.  

Disrupt their ability to use their limbs and/or voice/language?  Again, it accelerates the timeline.  Trap someone in a situation where no one understands what they're saying, and they give up trying to communicate.  Take away their ability to walk or move their arms, and they develop Stockholm very, very quickly out of dependence. 

But if you're asking if someone is just being force to wear diapers and eat baby food and what have you, nah, that could take months, years even, depending on how strong their mental resolve is. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Depends on what's being done to them physically and mentally to force regression other than dressing them up like a baby and forcing them to be dependent.  If the answer is "nothing", then it would take a long, long time, because that's how long it takes the typical human to give up hope.  

Beat them every time they try to rebel?  Timeline shortens up from the trauma. People comply out of fear, and their resolve breaks.  Still takes a while for them to give up hope, but not as long as just leaving them to do their thing. 

Use hypnosis?  Contrary to typical usage around here, that's a slow, gradual process.  You can't put them in front of a video and melt their brains instantly, it's not how these things work.  

Disrupt their ability to use their limbs and/or voice/language?  Again, it accelerates the timeline.  Trap someone in a situation where no one understands what they're saying, and they give up trying to communicate.  Take away their ability to walk or move their arms, and they develop Stockholm very, very quickly out of dependence. 

But if you're asking if someone is just being force to wear diapers and eat baby food and what have you, nah, that could take months, years even, depending on how strong their mental resolve is. 

I'm sorry about this guys ? <TAG=TriggerWarning>

A really long time ? Is that about 24years ? Some of the stories on written on the net have some similarities with my life however I don't recall any story I ever read being about a 10yo in foster care crying because he missed his real family and haveing the foster father grab him by the hair  and repeatedly smash his head off a solid wodden head board until the crying stopped. (My first foster home and only 1 part of the abuse I suffered there) 

Sorry about that but I like the stories that are based on fantasy more  because I most certainly could write my real story but 1/100th of the way threw it I would probally be in a psych hospital drugged out of my skull. I should already know the results of anyone to read the story would be also scence I only told about 5 of my mental healthcare providers about 1/10 and out of the 5- 2 refused to see me after - 1 quit their job- and 2 had to go and see a psychologist themselves. So believe me when I say I will never write a story because nobody would be able to handle it without looseing their Sh!t. 

<Infront <The teen&big collective>> 

32 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I think this nails all of it. Might add that some sort of hallucinogen might also speed things up. Honestly hope that something like that never happens in real life to anyone!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think this nails all of it. Might add that some sort of hallucinogen might also speed things up. Honestly hope that something like that never happens in real life to anyone!

You want help with that idea ?  Not a hallucinogen, The name of the drug is thorazine, it is a antipsychotic and can cause adverse effects in people not halluncaniting to halluncaniate, it also makes them very tired,  uncordinated, clumsy, weak, and gives them about 15mins before they are unconsious ? 

Or a newer 1 is Saphris and causes unconsenciousness in about 5mins 

I suggest the saphris as it fits the story line better as saphris is sublingual meaning the character only has to have the person doing the forced regression firce it in their mouth and put their hand over their mouth for about 20 seconds . My drs always used fail safe medications on me so there was 0 way that I could fake takeing them?.

4 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

You want help with that idea ?  Not a hallucinogen, The name of the drug is thorazine, it is a antipsychotic and can cause adverse effects in people not halluncaniting to halluncaniate, it also makes them very tired,  uncordinated, clumsy, weak, and gives them about 15mins before they are unconsious ? 

I know.  I spent time in a psych ward.  We used to speak of kids who got the "show" (show of force by the staff) followed by the "bag and tag" (the staff wrapped them up in what amounted to a huge canvas sleeping bag that completely immobilized them) and then the "Thorazine Shuffle" (the tremors they got when they woke up from the stupor afterward)

16 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Sorry about that but I like the stories that are based on fantasy more  because I most certainly could write my real story but 1/100th of the way threw it I would probally be in a psych hospital drugged out of my skull.

He asked for realism, I gave him realism.  

There are a variety of ways to condition an adult to behave like an infant.  None of them are instant, and none of them are pleasant, and none of them involve just forcing the person to wear and use diapers and be fed from bottles and eat mush and play with baby toys around the clock, unless one is willing to spend months doing it, because it's only breaking the will and the hope that would work to this end.  It might help the situation along if you, for example, moved them to an isolated location (like a remote island) where you could demonstrate to them that they had zero chance of escape.  Snuffing out hope is the only way to break an adult mind without chemical enhancements and other interventions. 

I'm actually exploring this in later parts of a piece I'm working on right now on the forum, systematically breaking someone's will and forcing them to be a fully dependent baby.  Lots of enhancements involved, but none involve chemical or hypnotic intervention, which makes it more challenging. 

• Like 1

Anyways I'm going to the store 

10 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I know.  I spent time in a psych ward.  We used to speak of kids who got the "show" (show of force by the staff) followed by the "bag and tag" (the staff wrapped them up in what amounted to a huge canvas sleeping bag that completely immobilized them) and then the "Thorazine Shuffle" (the tremors they got when they woke up from the stupor afterward)

He asked for realism, I gave him realism.  

There are a variety of ways to condition an adult to behave like an infant.  None of them are instant, and none of them are pleasant, and none of them involve just forcing the person to wear and use diapers and be fed from bottles and eat mush and play with baby toys around the clock, unless one is willing to spend months doing it, because it's only breaking the will and the hope that would work to this end.  It might help the situation along if you, for example, moved them to an isolated location (like a remote island) where you could demonstrate to them that they had zero chance of escape.  Snuffing out hope is the only way to break an adult mind without chemical enhancements and other interventions. 

I'm actually exploring this in later parts of a piece I'm working on right now on the forum, systematically breaking someone's will and forcing them to be a fully dependent baby.  Lots of enhancements involved, but none involve chemical or hypnotic intervention, which makes it more challenging. 

Canvas wrap man sounds like Vermont hospital ? I got pulled out when a Psych tech decided to kick me in the head while the others already had me contained ?

If he was asking for realism, I could write one that would never happen in a million years( only because no dr in their right mind would risk their job or the 50year prison sentence) however the realism would be based on cause and effect ?

• Like 2

Actually it is probally better not done by me?It would be a really short story?. It would probally make anyone p!55 their pants at how fast something like that can actually happen if not adhearing to the laws. ?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Canvas wrap man sounds like Vermont hospital ? I got pulled out when a Psych tech decided to kick me in the head while the others already had me contained

Dude.  Brattleboro Retreat here.  7 months (45 days on the secure unit, the rest in the halfway house). 

So I was right ? I try not to remember the names of places that cause trama. However that place is the only 1 I ever been to that uses the( Humaine Restraint) bag and kind of hard to forget Sh!t like that ?

43 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Dude.  Brattleboro Retreat here.  7 months (45 days on the secure unit, the rest in the halfway house). 

Also technically listed as a wrap not a bag ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
To add more details
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Also technically listed as a wrap not a bag

Pretty sure the administration of Thorazine wasn't listed as a "tag" either.  ;) 

That patient slang (bag and tag) will be coming up in my current story. 

36 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Pretty sure the administration of Thorazine wasn't listed as a "tag" either.  ;) 

That patient slang (bag and tag) will be coming up in my current story. 

They made a severe mistake with a 12yo almost 13 and believed that athey needed 8 staff to hold me down while the 9th kicked me in the head ? They found out he wasn't that safe because I actually was letting them pin me down ? I wonder if that staff member ever got over the shock of a 13yo that he just kicked in the head punch him directly in the ankle. Those staff at that place were jokers man. They should have read my medical chart and realised any actual hostility towards me would end badly, he might have got 1 good kick in but the rest got blocked and he found out even his collegues can't rescue him from his own stupidity. They had to pull that guy out of the room after they found out I wasn't kidding when I yelled "if you touch me again I will kill you." Because of him they had about 80% of the staff in the hospital in that room trying to remove him and get me back in the room. PTSD is a B!tch man and a 13yo with PTSD is something they weren't trained to deal with I mean when they ask a patient to please lay down to be restrained with fear in their voices there is something very wrong. I was told the next day the patient advocate of the hospital wanted me transfered and after my guardian heard what happened I was brought back into my state ? 

On a side note once he was gone I let the staff do what they were doing to begin with ? 

My man 7 months is less time than I stayed in NH,  almost 2 years because I had PTSD and There were no suitable foster homes ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Spelling correction

The number 1 thing never to say to any of the hospitals is ( I would rather Fking die than stay here, I want to go home) their instant response is "we can't send you home and now your on suicide watch." 

I was a little jerk to the staff in NH man ? They took a general sign of displeasure and used it to be jerks to me. So I returned the favor and they found out if they actually wanted to do what they said they had to actually have 1 staff member basically holding my hand 24/7  ? I proved them to be complete morons and the found out very quickly at the age of 15 they had to use medications not sutible for minors or almost anyone for that fact, My PRN list was a cocktail of Halidol, ativan, cogentin, and benadryl <which by the way more or less makes your body unable to move while you get bored close your eyes and not fully wake up for  1 -3 days later>  You can't say they didn't want me to sleep man ? 

3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I'm actually exploring this in later parts of a piece I'm working on right now on the forum, systematically breaking someone's will and forcing them to be a fully dependent baby.

Sounds like you're finishing A Little Legal Issue, hopefully? ?

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

PTSD is a B!tch man and a 13yo with PTSD is something they weren't trained to deal

That sounds mental... what did you have PTSD from at 13? (If you don't mind me asking)

49 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

That sounds mental... what did you have PTSD from at 13? (If you don't mind me asking)

<TAG=TriggerWarning> 

4 seprate times of being sexually abused and or assulted  before even turning 10 

A group home that was designed for 15yo and above when I was only 11

1 foster home that I was at when I was 11½ for about 1 year with nothing but constant abuse and neglect and way beyond emotional trama, I'm supprised I didn't turn into a serial killer because of them ?

I ran right the fk away from the other 2 foster homes 1 of them did try but the first foster home Fked me right up and my walls were way to high, they still are to this day actually?

I had to take a break for a second because It kind of gets to me because I'm not a violent person, Right after the failed 2 foster homes which only took about less than a week for both of them. I was sent to a crisis unit for children and they had 0 clue on what to do and had the police come get me. 12½ year old hitting the police ? he definantly wasn't there to harm me and he definantly Knew I had been threw H377, I was handcuffed and layed down on the bed for quite a while before he even tried to get me to go with him ?

<No there wasn't a legal issue, they got that staff member away from me and I told he was transfered to another part of the hospital , (I'm pretty shure he was fired) >

Man I spent from 12½ to 16½ in psych hospitals instead of foster homes and the timelines are kind of blured as fk man. The hospitals all tried to drug fk out of me to get me to forget the Sh!t that happened to me, instead they only made the timeline a bit hazy ? You would never be able to forget the Sh!t I been threw. Fortunately for me I actually don't have to. ? The reason I was saying which alt is because for ever trama I experienced I gained a alternate Idenity and each has their own trama to bear so believe me when I type <alt <teen and big collective >> something triggered every one of them, I can tell you what it was ? the line( Beat them everytime they try to rebel) That as the first line made the rest of it vanish man, dead serious I don't remember anything else from your answer ? I read that whole response over 5 times and can't remember anything else ? see the problem is I actually lived that line( granted it wasn't by a adult it was by another older teen they were 17 I was 12  I didn't get beat I got shot with a pellet gun because of their carelessness and when I told them to stop shooting pellets towards me later that day they instead held a 9mm pistol to my head while pushing down a stair case. The supposed responsible adult was a drunk vietnam vet that basically handed me a combat knife and said stay down here while he got so drunk he passed out .  That was supposed to be a boy scout camp? The problem really came when 1 of them came down stairs and I was not in the mood anymore for BS told him to go back upstairs and leave me the fk alone or expect not to wake up, That ended it the drunk as Sh!t vet woke up and realised there was a real chance there would be 9 dead teens in the morning and told them not to come back down stairs again, not kidding man they had to smoke pot to sleep because of me and at breakfast the next morning every knife was missing out of the kitchen ? I found out why 10years later when I met my cousin who just also happened to be the one who reported the foster parents <my cousin was also one of my foster brothers> and he also told the 17yo he should be more carefull about who he does that to if he wants to survive the night(yea my cousin who was my foster brother was talking about him not me but the one that came down stairs got a diffrent story ?. They had nothing at that table that was glass, no knives , no forks, They only had spoons and stryofoam plates and plastic cups.  Man they had everything all cooked and cut up. Looking back at it they must have been petrified. 

The thing is my cousin that was there never told me exactly what he said to them but said they were all parinoid after and locked the door and slept against the wall for only about 2hrs ?

OK, I got to answer the real question here for this post ? If you want the story to be short as H377 start it like this  ,

Dr Casandra Hosselman was a very skilled neuro-surgeon that always wanted children and someone to take care of, she tried multiple times to bear a child and went threw 4 miscarriages. She knew there had to be a way even if it broke the law she wanted her deepest desires to come true. 

Nice  start right? 

DISCLAIMER :

//  I  AM NOT FINISHING THIS BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATIONS IT ACTUALLY HAS IF I GO ANY FURTHER  //  

Sorry but I don't want to be the 1 to release the most accurate way to actually turn someone permantly physically and mentally into the capacity of a 1year old ?Sorry isn't going to happen guys ?

I probally should check if that is a real name ?

OOPS ? how the H377 did that happen ?  Well ugh oh ? searching the name shows up with penobscot county respitory ??  WTF  I'm going to watch the simpsons and go to bed after, I'm actually laughing so hard I'm crying ?? Sh!t man ???why me ??????

15 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

As long or short as necessary for the plot.

Drugs and heavy conditioning through reward based treatment. The human body craves certain things and can become heavily dependent upon receiving stimulation. If you drugged someone and rewarded them with food or orgasm repeatedly, they will eventually do whatever behavior earned them their reward. I forget the name of the story, but I recently read it on here where a woman woke up in a frozen room and slowly was conditioned to piss her diapers and poop them to be rewarded with warmth.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Not yet.  Gotta take care of this commission (A Lucky Penny) first. 

7 hours ago, Cya said:

Drugs and heavy conditioning through reward based treatment. The human body craves certain things and can become heavily dependent upon receiving stimulation. If you drugged someone and rewarded them with food or orgasm repeatedly, they will eventually do whatever behavior earned them their reward. I forget the name of the story, but I recently read it on here where a woman woke up in a frozen room and slowly was conditioned to piss her diapers and poop them to be rewarded with warmth.

That is a intresting cause and effect so basically for your idea the key elements are : a item or drug to heighten their senses

Eg:Icy hot, biofreeze

A drug to make them tired 

Eg: benadryl, muscle relaxer

A drug as a duiretic and another as a laxative

Eg: pamabrom, spironolactone

Eg:amitiza, sodium picosulfate 

A set of restraints 

A 8 channel tens unit 

Lidocaine

A really big mostly electrocondictive hollow BP

and a NG tube ? 

Um, I should stop right there?

The question was about a forced type of regression right??

I probally will not write a story ever ? simply because by reading a story you gain details about the person who wrote and their life that they inadvertlenty and unknowing put in their stories. With what I been threw I'm shure a story from me is a very bad idea?