Dom/Sub Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Dominant or Submissive?

• Dominant
    • Submissive
    • Switch, lean submissive.
    • Switch, lean dominant.
    • Switch, no preference.

There were Multiple "Top Or Bottom?" posts that both did not go in the way my mind went, when I think top or bottom I consider them to be interchangeable with sub or dom. Anyway, I decided to post this because I wanted to see the results. Also, because I think it's amusing to have multiple posts slightly relating to "top or bottom" but referring to them in different ways.

Are you more Submissive or Dominant? If you're a switch, but prefer one side let me know what side you prefer. If you genuinely don't mind either, let me know. Be as specific/brief as you like.

I'm personally very much so a submissive.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

There were Multiple "Top Or Bottom?" posts that both did not go in the way my mind went, when I think top or bottom I consider them to be interchangeable with sub or dom. Anyway, I decided to post this because I wanted to see the results.

Are you more Submissive or Dominant? If you're a switch, but prefer one side let me know what side you prefer. If you genuinely don't mind either, let me know. Be as specific/brief as you like.

I'm personally very much so a submissive.

Me too buddy! And that's just ANOTHER thing that makes our friendship STRONGER!!!!?? LOL!???????☺️

• Haha 1

I like being told what I can and can't do,when to change,ect... it satisfies the little in me. Of course in little space I am a defiant 3-5 year old who refuses to be potty trained. So some discipline may be needed. But otherwise happy and curious. ?

This is complicated. I selected "switch, lean submissive", because, if I'm being honest with myself, I do get a bit of a thrill out of my wife telling me what to do with respect to wearing diapers, or commenting on or physically interacting with them. That being said, she has never done much with respect to being playful about them, other than maybe swatting me on the butt here or there. But she has helped me repair a broken tab on one, and on a couple of occasions has suggested that she prefer I wear something less bulky, or that I should change one before we go somewhere or before guests come over or whatever, and I've always gotten a bit of a thrill out even that minor interaction. So I think I might enjoy it if she were willing to take a more dominant role, playfully, here and there. A couple of times, I also met people here in chats who wanted to tell me what to do - low-key stuff like "I want you in just a diaper" (in text only, no photos etc), and that was kind of a thrill. I think I have a side of me who wants a stern parent, sometimes. 

But at the same time, in real life, I don't like being told what to do, and my wife can be a dominant personality sometimes, so part of us being together for 20+ years has been brokering an agreement wherein we are both equal players, and and I don't live my life like I'm one of her kids, or one of her employees. So I worry that if I started asking her to tell me what to do in the diaper department, it would quickly bleed over into other areas where I have had to stake out and defend my ground. At work, I'm in a leadership role as well. I work collaboratively but can be quite resolute, if I think it is in the best interests of the client or the project or my company or whatever.  

I'm also a somewhat "manly man" in real life - I'm not a weightlifter or a jock (not that there's anything wrong with being those things), but I practice marital arts and occasionally instruct in that field, and I like cars and tools and building stuff, so I have a bit of an internal struggle with being too submissive, although I know that I also like being that way, sometimes. Wearing printed baby-looking diapers under a tool belt or a martial arts uniform about sums up where I stand, psychologically, I guess.

You be the judge

Christine in some of her babydolls

album cover.jpg

Any Mommies looking for a little blonede still in rubber panties?

I'm very much submissive with slave tendencies with the right people. Being little actually makes me a bit more defiant/mouthy but usually because I want to know why or let you know I'm not happy with what I've been told but I'm going to do it anyway lol. 

If I had a dominant I would definitely want someone more nurturing but able to correct/discipline when needed. Just because sometimes a good spanking is a great way to get feelings out for me. 

• Like 1

I think that sub or dom is more approrpriate than top or bottom comes from the idea that top or bottom is a sexua thing, and a gay sexual thing at that, which limits its meaning, whereas sub or dom references a fuller relation

Persons in diapers would be more sub since the original and still wider  spread use of diapers is with infants and children, who are laid down, their lets spread and the diaper pulled between them Also, in history, diapers were more associated with little girls, since, before the Interstate, many places that are less than an hour away were more than two. for this reason, girls under 8 or who could not hold it comfprtably for tw hours were diapered for long trips since, unlike boys or men, they could not just hop out of the car, go a ways into the trees, wooded areas being ubiquitous, and relieve themselves. Also dresses accommodated being diapered more readily and little girl dresses were usualy at or above the knee. The babydoll got its name from looking like it was designed to make diapering easier, being only halfway to the knee and very high-waisted. So, in the usual context, to be diapered you must be submissive or made to submit to the person putting the diaper on you. We pay a price for being 'sugar and spice and al thiings nice" and our pretty things. The rgith mommy makes it very worthwhile since she is someone we sould like to be like. Even little boys who are diapered still must be laid down and all the rest. That is why pullups came to be, but for a 4-1/4-8 year old, there is strill the idea of "cannot hold it like a bit .." which makes you "stil a baby". Also diapers were just square or rectangular pieces of coth that could be anything, but rubber panties, in their look and feel could mean only ONE thing and you dreaded the thought of someon noticing them and finding out they are yours. So rubber panties were more iconic of being "still a baby". And there was always the threat of being "put in your baby sister's dress, diaper ande PINK rubber panties" that would turn a 7 year old superhero into a quivering mass of jelly. You should see the reaction I get when I say of Ted Cruz "Trum put him in a pink diaper, pink rubber panties, a little pink dress and made him his baby girl'

So, yes, diapers and sub naturally go together Try and be a mocho man if you have wet. We even use "wet himself" to describe a person totally embarrassing himself

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Not really true, my Daddy is definitely not a sub at all. Tge results so far just don't seem to include caregivers which would account for the skewed results.

They are rarely on these forums, and by community I mean forums and similar sites. 

This is just my experience, from different forums. 
There has been polls on gay forums too, with same result. 

If you define community as online forums and sites that may make sense. My Daddy and I spend way more time interacting with people face to face. Maybe it speaks to some kind if difference of interaction preference but I can say for my Daddy and I usually the tops, doms and caregivers outnumber the bottoms and subs about 4 to 1 and that's consistent whether it's ABDL, LGBTQ2+ or furry events. It's part of the reason I wear a locked day collar 24/7 so we don't have to keep saying taken all the time.

Definitely submissive. While being the obvious answer, I really can't imagine a man in a thick and likely wet diaper (me) dominating another man in bed. Even then, I'm not really into the sexual side all too much anymore.

Dom here.  I'm not AB at all and in life I am dom with a softer side.  While I like sports and manly stuff, I can also appreciate fine art and some classical music (not opera).  I am DL and while I like wearing diapers now and then and wouldn't mind having a GF change them for me once in a while, I would never put up with anyone telling me what to do and controlling me.  If that ever happened, I'd show said person the door with the message not to return.