LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transgender Policy

Trans-women are real women

Trans-men are real men

Transgender is a real thing.

Trans-people are welcome here

Anyone who disagrees with that is required to keep it to themselves while on this board. I can't police your thoughts, but I can control abuse of trans members on these forums.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 10
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Trans-men are real men

Anyone who disagrees with that is required to keep it to themselves while on this board. I can't police your thoughts, but I can control abuse of trans members on these forums.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Fixed that for you.

Thank you! I was addressing an issue of the day, but should have been inclusive of Trans-men too.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Thank you for creating a space where people are welcome as their true, authentic selves and wont be discounted.

@Snugglebear_69@DailyDi

Yes, THANK YOU Mikey - It is appreciated - People should be allowed to be who/whom they are, without feeling like they don't matter - because they DO Matter - Thank You for all you do to keep us safe, and for allowing us to share your space :)

Regards,

Brian

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thank you! I was addressing an issue of the day, but should have been inclusive of Trans-men too.

I just woke up, so I haven't seen the drama. (Though I assumed this was a response to something)
I'm happy you edited your post to include trans-men.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Trans-men are real men

“It may be true that morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. It may be true that the law cannot change the heart, but it can restrain the heartless."

There's a quote that doesn't get used enough, and this echoes that sentiment.  Well done.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thank you :)

Might I suggest pinning it to the top of the forum?

• Like 4
22 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Trans-men are real men

Hell yeah buddy! Especially after learning that one of the admins over here is an HUGE transphobic and that's why Riley had to leave!??????????☺️?

200.gif

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Hell yeah buddy! Especially after learning that one of the admins over here is an HUGE transphobic and that's why Riley had to leave!??????????☺️?

one of the admins was really transphobic? Which one? Who's Riley?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

one of the admins was really transphobic? Which one? Who's Riley?

She didn't mention who it was. Which is probably a GOOD thing. Riley is this person @Protection? she was also featured on my strange addiction, which is a TV show that came on 10 years ago. She ALSO has a YouTube channel.????? https://youtube.com/c/RileyDia

14 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

She didn't mention who it was. Which is probably a GOOD thing. Riley is this person @Protection? she was also featured on my strange addiction, which is a TV show that came on 10 years ago. She ALSO has a YouTube channel.????? https://youtube.com/c/RileyDia

Oh, I thought Riley was the Admin. I really like @Protectionwe had a chat before and she's a very nice individual. I hope whatever admin chased her away was properly dealt with.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Oh, I thought Riley was the Admin. I really like @Protectionwe had a chat before and she's a very nice individual. I hope whatever admin chased her away was properly dealt with.

Me too! I find it INCREDIBLY interesting that ONE of the admins themselves is VERY transphobic. Well, at least according to Riley, to hear her tell it. I would have never suspected that an admin, of ALL people would have that sort of problem. Usually it would be one of the users on here, but I guess not.???????

On 5/6/2022 at 2:31 PM, DailyDi said:

Anyone who disagrees with that is required to keep it to themselves while on this board. 

That's not enough imho.

Anywho who makes our trans friends or any person in the LGBTQ+ community unwelcome or uncomfortable, should be banned from the site, without warning.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

That's not enough imho.

Anywho who makes our trans friends or any person in the LGBTQ+ community unwelcome or uncomfortable, should be banned from the site, without warning.

If they keep their disapproval to themselves then they are not saying anything to make someone feel unwelcome.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

That's not enough imho.

What you are advocating for is literal thought crime, and is thankfully impossible to enforce with current day technology. Like Mikey mentioned above, it is impossible for someone to make trans-individuals or other LGBTQ+ people uncomfortable if they keep it to themselves. Since you'd literally never know they had such views.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

What you are advocating for is literal thought crime, and is thankfully impossible to enforce with current day technology. Like Mikey mentioned above, it is impossible for someone to make trans-individuals or other LGBTQ+ people uncomfortable if they keep it to themselves. Since you'd literally never know they had such views.

Except we know who they are. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Have the users responsible for this whole thing not been banned? If that's what you're saying, then I agree with you, those users should be dealt with. But we should not convict users just for their thoughts/views/opinions if they have not actively caused any problems.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

We don't want to police what people think. That is both impossible and wrong. We simply want this website to be safe and pleasant for all users regardless of gender, sexuality, etc.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Elfy said:

We don't want to police what people think. That is both impossible and wrong. We simply want this website to be safe and pleasant for all users regardless of gender, sexuality, etc.

I'm in favor of this wholeheartedly; however, I hope that the individuals who caused this whole commotion were dealt with. As that's not policing people for thoughts, that's policing people for actions.

• Like 4

I think this is a great statement. Everyone should feel welcome here. It’s hard enough trying to accept being ourselves without anyone telling us who we should or shouldn’t be. For the most part, this has been a good, safe place to come to share and enjoy being someone who isn’t really understood in the world. Acceptance and the willingness to to be open to who we are is key keeping this a safe community. That’s enough adult talk for me. Going to play with my blocks now.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Have the users responsible for this whole thing not been banned? If that's what you're saying, then I agree with you, those users should be dealt with. But we should not convict users just for their thoughts/views/opinions if they have not actively caused any problems.

Yes. That's what I mean. People witnessed a problem. To say keep your thoughts to yourself from now on, is not enough. If those who spoke, do not amplify the message that this site wants to represent, then they need to be banned. Banning people for inappropriate behaviour is NOT the same thing as being the thought police.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1