LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

On 3/21/2023 at 7:12 PM, Guilend said:

I absolutely loved this. Of course my favorite part was the Amazon women in the park. I half expected that one of them would wet themselves lol. 

Also I don't mind the long chapters. I don't think I've ever seen one this long though lol. But I enjoyed it a lot. 

Thanks, sometimes amazons deserve do suffer for their arragance and as for the next chapter, glad you liked the long chapter, I kinda got carried away. lol

On 3/21/2023 at 7:25 PM, BabySofia said:

Okay, first - I love the storyline, and as sad as it is, it's apparent both Little girls have mommies they'll be living with for the rest of their lives. I think they'll take good care of them! So now I guess one can only wait until they get tasty mommy milk and make the final regression here! 

You mentioned long chapter... Keep in mind I know that I read much faster than the average person. I was sitting there wondering when the chapter would end, because looking at my watch i'd been reading a pretty long while for me. I copied and pasted this chapter to get a word count, and it definitely verified some advice here. The average publishing chapter word count for a book is typically 3,000-5,000. As I've re-edited my works I've gone through and split several original chapters into three to make it closer to that. 2500 is actually kind of the standard I've started thinking more about since it seems more standard. That being said you're over 30k with this one chapter. I would recommend in the future breaking this up into 10 parts, and then you can string us all along with the many opportune cliffhangers you had going there. I would say 6-8 chapters is what this should be broken up to without looking at it closer. It honestly helps you out too because it's not as daunting to get pieces out. 

That being said, I'm happy to read it, and looking forward to seeing more of their story! ?

I'll keep that in mind with the next chapter. I already have a cliffhanger set in mind, and seriously doubt it will come anywhere close to the ungodly amount I wrote here. And glad you enjoyed it, despite it's length

On 3/21/2023 at 8:12 PM, SGTbaby said:

Awesome new chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the back and forth between characters. I do not really see either girl getting out of the adoptions. However the story isn’t quite over yet. Lots of close calls but I wonder if Aisha knows about that pacifier overall and how she is going to fool Claire into things.  Chloe is in for a rough day of daycare I believe and will likely lose it when she sees her sister…especially what is potentially left of her sister. 

Aisha knows far more than she is letting on, and the next chapter is very pivotal for Chloe, which will lead to something unexpected.

21 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

I love the story you’ve written here. I care about the characters and I like that you’ve included some level-headed Amazons to offset the crazy ones (not totally, but at least a little). That said, I agree with @BabySofia regarding the length of the latest chapter. I also read pretty quickly, but found myself checking the scroll bar after awhile to gauge how much was left in the chapter. The unwritten rule for a performer is to always leave the audience begging for more, and BabySofia is the Queen (Princess?) when it comes to that. I second her advice.

I am very much looking forward to more of this story. ?

I kinda figured I overdid it. Wanting the chapter to take place within a whole day, though expect the next chapter to leave on a true cliffhanger!

4 hours ago, kerry said:

While I did thoroughly enjoy this "chapter" novella, it really is, as BabySofia said, way too long. It's the kind of update that, knowing it will take literally days to get through, I might well put off until you've put some more up...and then give up on the whole thing. In addition, the length of time it took just to write it is a problem, as it created quite a gap between chapter postings. I think we all—perhaps especially you—would be better served with much shorter chapters.

True, The chapter was basically a novel, which I will reactify on with a much shorter shorter chapter that I can release. I got caught up on having it take all in just a day. 

First let me say I love this chapter. I am probably the odd one out because I love really long chapters. 
my concern is you burning out on your writing. Trying to write to much at time can make writing turn into a chore. My suggestion would be  if you know where the story is going make an out line of the chapter on not book paper set a word limit I suggest the using baby sofias guidelines. Then put out chapters more regularly. For instance a 30000 word chapter easily provides you with ten weeks of content to post. Ironically a shorter chapter allows for greater focus on characters and details in the story.

Also I am personally like a smaller amount of content more frequently ie. weekly. Then a large chapter dump less often. It also make read ability easier. After the initial reading of a chapter I love to reread it every day for about a week till a new chapter hits that way I can read the best moments and suck on my thumb or pacifier while imagining I am with an Amazon mommy. That was probably TMI sorry. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

I am probably the odd one out because I love really long chapters. 
my concern is you burning out on your writing.

Please don't get me (and others) wrong: long chapters are fine! I tend to write them myself. But there is a limit: be wary of getting so long that you could scare off readers.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:55 AM, kerry said:

Please don't get me (and others) wrong: long chapters are fine! I tend to write them myself. But there is a limit: be wary of getting so long that you could scare off readers.

Next chapter will be quite shorter. It's already done, just need to review the dialog 

On 3/18/2023 at 2:38 PM, Tracey said:

You have done a good job of developing this story so that it has multiple areas of interest that are intertwined.

We currently know about:

- Chloe’s sister and her friends who are missing.

- Mrs Colboltz who has had a little implanted in her womb, could that be Chloe’s sister or one of her missing friends?

- That Mrs Colboltz thinks Claire will make an excellent baby for her niece, but who is that. Rosa or Aisha maybe?

- Daniel’s wife Megan who definitely wants to keep Chloe as her new baby and intends to have her do some modelling and tv placements over the next week, and 

- Aisha who also wants Claire as her little but has been very patient to follow the rules and keep on side with her. 

There are enough storylines here to spawn a series of chapter books based on each of the characters and their adventures in the DD that follow on from this initial story once it has all played out. 

Well done, thankyou for your creative writing. 

???? ?‍?

Thanks for throughly enjoying it. ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, crono said:

Next chapter will be quite shorter. It's already done, just need to review the dialog 

Thanks for throughly enjoying it. ? 

I can't wait to read it. 

I decided to keep this chapter a bit smaller and cut-out some of the stuff for the next one. It should allow me to release more chapters in a quicker more efficient manner. Enjoy!

Chapter 13

As Claire woke up, she couldn’t help but feel the familiar sense of grogginess that she was getting used to in the morning, whether it was from drinking the prior night or being unable to get the necessary proper rest, Claire knew that she needed some coffee to get her day started off on the right foot. 

“What exactly happened last night? Or even for that matter, yesterday in general?” Claire looked around the bedroom she resided in. It took her a moment to figure out that she was in Aisha’s house. After spending a minute realizing that she was the only one in the bedroom, Claire assumed that Aisha was either in the living room relaxing or another other part of the house.

“It’s still early in the day, but I might as well get started as well…Wait…HUH!?” As Claire maneuvered herself off the bed she felt a cold dampness around her privates. Just a second later, she realized that she was wearing a soiled pull-up.

“What the hell!? How!" Claire inspected the undergarment, only to confirm her suspicions. Claire quickly removed the used pull-up and threw it into the nearest garbage can, not caring that about the fact that she was now butt-naked. Though the stale smell of urine still hit her nostrils.

“Why the heck was I wearing a pull-up to begin with? I never have had to…” Claire stopped herself as she remembered the incidents from yesterday that led to where she was.

'Did yesterday seriously happen? If so, why the heck did Aisha spank me? She has never done that before. Did I really do something to piss her off that badly?...Also where are my clothes, especially my glasses?'

Claire hated the idea of having to walk in the hallway with nothing to cover her bare body, but after spending a few minutes looking for the suitcase that had all of her clothes, she gave up after not finding it, feeling that she would only get more pissed off if she continued the search. 

'The only thing I'm wearing is....This.'

Claire looked down at the pacifier that was dangling from the necklace she had on. Claire kept wondering why she even kept it. She was considering removing the necklace until she found Aisha sitting on the couch, fully clothed, and reading a newspaper while the television was playing in the background. There was a welcoming aroma in the air, which Claire immediately knew was the scent of recently brewed coffee. A substance that she desperately wanted inside her body. Claire also noticed that there was no playpen near the television and wondered if that memory of that was actually a mistake.

'This is beyond embarrassing and awkward.'

Claire continued to walk slowly towards Aisha, hoping the amazon would get her attention, however Aisha seemed to be rather absorbed with the newspaper in her hands. Claire was surprised that Aisha didn't even notice her as she stood right next to her, in front of the couch.

“Umm…Aisha, I don’t suppose you could fix some of that delicious looking coffee for me as well, hehe.” Claire kept her arms over her breasts and privates as she tried to act natural while speaking up, not wanting to come off as timid and or weak.  Aisha put down the newspaper and looked over at her bare naked friend before taking a sip of coffee, not even saying a word. Claire began to feel a bit worried, wondering if she should have just stayed in bed until Aisha came for her. 

“Good morning Claire, did you sleep well?” Aisha asked as a gentle smile appeared on her face. Claire felt all of her worries disappearing after getting the response.

“Hard to say, I know I could provide a better opinion if I had some coffee in my stomach…And a pair of clothes to wear, haha.” Claire wasn’t sure why she was trying to force herself to laugh, as she didn't find anything about her situation to be a joke. She felt that it was a tactic to keep herself from feeling intimidated by Aisha's presence.

“In that case, let's not waste anytime and get you started off on the right foot for today. Regarding your coffee, would you like any sugar cubes in it? Aisha asked as she helped herself off the couch and began to walk towards her kitchen, while Claire just stood in the same spot unsure what to do next. 

“No thanks…Just straight black if you don’t mind.” Claire preferred coffee in its purest form, as she believed it kept her focused and alert, which was required to stay afloat in the amazonian world. 

After returning with a normal cup of coffee, Claire felt relieved, almost expecting the coffee to be in a baby bottle or sippy cup at best. After taking a seat on the couch, Aisha used her spare arm to help Claire onto her lap. Claire blushed while giving off a worried smile, not exactly thrilled to be having any coffee while butt naked.

“Careful, it’s quite hot.” At first, Claire thought that Aisha was going to hand her the cup of coffee, but instead, she held it right up to her mouth. She then turned to look questionably at Aisha.

“Only small sips, okay!” Aisha smiled as she brought the glass cup right up to Claire’s lips. 

While she knew it was weird, Claire decided to not object, as she preferred this over any of the alternate infantile methods. She spent the next couple minutes sipping from the cup, while Aisha carefully held it near her mouth.  After finishing, Claire felt her body warming up and her mind seemed to be much clearer.

"It feels like an eternity since I had some good grounded coffee." Claire didn't pay attention as Aisha gently rubbed her back.

“That’s pleases me to hear. I want you to be in tip top shape since you will be visiting your new friend later on today.” After Claire was finished with her cup of coffee, Aisha put the empty cup on the nearby table, afterwards she put both her arms around her.

“Ugh…Aisha, what exactly are you doing?” Claire asked as her amazon friend playfully massaged her feet. Claire almost felt like giggling, ashamed of how ticklish she had become. 

“We have some time before we need to actually head out, so I thought we could spend some time watching the news together.” While Aisha was interested in catching up on the local news, Claire had felt that enough time had passed and that she was ready to get herself dressed for the day. 

“...Aisha….Umm…I...” Claire wanted to desperately relay her feelings to Aisha about her desire to get herself dressed, but she couldn't muster the strength out of fear of being spanked again. 

'I have no legitimate reason to be afraid. If I want to get dressed, that shouldn't have to warrant some sort of punishment...But why do I feel this way? It's so unlike me.'

Claire looked down at the pacifier hanging from her neck and felt so protected by it, that it almost made her forget that she was still naked.

“Go ahead and speak your mind, Claire, you can trust me.” Aisha said as she kissed her on the forehead. Claire couldn't hide the blush after the intimate reaction. 

“Aisha…I really need to get dressed." 

“I already had planned on getting you dressed in the next hour, why the rush?" Aisha's question only made Claire feel even more agitated, as if she needed to explain the obvious. 

"I'm butt ass naked, that's why Aisha!"

“So…?” Aisha didn’t seem one bit bothered by Claire’s sense of urgency. 

“I just…It’s only that…”  Claire stopped speaking as she felt that her requests were not being taken seriously by Aisha.

'Damn it! Why am I Stuttering like this? I shouldn't even have to ask for permission, I should just...'

“Say no more. I understand your feelings and do not wish to trample on them.” Claire’s eyes widened, believing that Aisha had finally understood and was about to address her main concern. However her elated feelings soon turned into confusion as Aisha lifted her shirt, showing part of her bra and before she knew it, Claire found herself inside Aisha's shirt. The unusual warmth coming from the amazons body felt so unusual to Claire as her entire body was submerged inside her shirt.

'This is all wrong! How could Aisha misinterpreted my request?

Claire soon found her body being pressed Aisha's which caught the smaller girl off-guard. Claire tried to look up but was not able to see much as there was not much light coming through. For a moment Claire thought this would be a suitable alternative and wouldn't mind being in Aisha's shirt for the rest of the day as she felt safe, secure, and most importantly, warm.

'NO! This isn't me! I am a god damn adult, I need get myself together and let Aisha know that this can't continue!'

Claire slowly climbed up Aisha's chest and was eventually able to plop her head  through the top of Aisha's shirt. 

"My My! Someone is extra feisty today." Aisha stated as she didn't find Claire's annoyed expression to be of an issue.

"Aisha! This is has to stop, Okay! I have had...!!!" Claire stopped speaking as soon as Aisha placed her index finger on her lips, which even surprised Claire herself.

“There there, everything is going to be just fine. I’ll get you dressed once the news goes on commercial break. I guess you don't want to be nakey for the whole day, I presume, hehe." Aisha chuckled to herself.

"That goes without saying. Also I have a few questions to ask you such as...HMPH!" Claire once again was interrupted from speaking her mind as Aisha took the pacifier hanging from Claire's neck and put it right into her mouth. Claire quickly began to suckle on the soother, forgetting about any prior concerns, she just laid her head on Aisha's shoulder while the amazon patted her back.

"You just enjoy your paci while your momma finishes the news, okay?" Claire was so zoned out that she didn't hear a word that came from Aisha's mouth. 

Chloe wasn't a fool, she knew that she wasn’t allowed to leave her crib as she began to do some mild stretching to get her body warmed up for the day.While the diaper did hinder her somewhat she was able to maneuver herself much better than expected thanks to the onesie she had on. 

'Not much I can really do while stuck in this freaking cage. Nothing but blankets and stuffed animals around me. The same could be said for the rest of this cursed nursery... I still can't believe that these amazons actually believe that I would enjoy this crap.'

Chloe took a glance at a rocking horse near the changing table. On the other end, there were some typical infantile toys, such as blocks, cars. Though there appeared to be a videogame system near the television which didn't remotely fit the infantile theme. 

'That is definitely Daniel's idea. No way in hell would Megan allow something like that in here.'

Just a moment later, Daniel opened the door to reveal himself, much to Chloe’s surprise. 

'Speak of the devil.'

“Good morning Chloe, did you sleep alright? I hope your accommodations have been to your liking, hehe.” Chloe could hear the mild sarcasm in Daniel's voice which was more than welcomed.

“Not entirely sure daddy. I personally think there is a critical lack of stuffed animals in my crib. Mr. Fox here can only take so much of my babbling.” Chloe snickered as she held the stuffed fox animal tightly with both her hands, hoping that Daniel understood that she was joking around as well.

“I’m sure that with my budget, we can easily come up with a solution. I bet you would prefer a personal computer to use and perhaps a media player to listen to some of the music you enjoy." Chloe wasn't sure if Daniel was still joking around, but after hearing that response, she secretly hoped he was being serious. The idea of being able to use some form of social media was beyond enticing, given her very limited options to keep herself distracted.

“If you can do that for me DADDY! I would be the happiest BABY GIRL EVER!” Chloe spoke in a very childish tone, while keeping the tip of her thumb in her mouth. She hoped her demeanor would add some value as Daniel looked down at her. 

"Keep up with that way of talking, and I'll end up spoiling you rotten, princess." Chloe could hear her diaper crinkle as Daniel picked her up by her waist and carried her out of the crib and brought her over to the changing table.

“It wasn't easy convincing your mommy to allow a gaming system in your nursery before we brought you home. I thought that you would need something more than some colorful looking toys to keep you sane. If you were to stay longer than a week, I could perhaps pull a few more strings with the connections that I have." 

“Ugh…Not so sure about that. I can only handle so much FUN, DADDY!” Chloe stopped her sarcastic way of speaking as soon as she realized that she was being undressed by Daniel.

“If you ever have a change of heart, let me know. I can almost guarantee that your mommy would be overjoyed by that. It's no secret that she wants to keep you as her baby on a full-time basis.” Chloe wasn't paying too much attention as her onesie was easily removed. Daniel could see that Chloe was quite uncomfortable being stripped by him.

"I know it may not mean much, but your mommy will still be handling the majority of your changes. I'm only doing this because she is in the shower right now. I hope you understand, princess." Daniel stated as she removed Chloe's diaper, leaving the girl, butt naked. Chloe looked away, not wanting to stare directly at the amazonian in the face.

“It’s nothing against you Daniel…It's just... Being exposed like this, especially to a guy…It’s quite unnerving.” Daniel understood somewhat and knew that Chloe was not comfortable with being changed by him as she had slipped up with calling him by his real name instead of his title as daddy. It would be more than enough to validate a spanking but her personally believed that such a punishment would only deter their already fragile relationship. Chloe kept her eyes closed as Daniel used several wet wipes and then applied the baby powder to her privates, she didn't even say word as her new diaper was being taped on. Chloe finally opened her eyes after Daniel helped put on a plain looking t-shirt. And while it did cover her breasts it did nothing for her diaper.

“Claire should be coming over soon, so until then you're welcome to explore your nursery while you wait. But before I allow that, I still need to fix you some breakfast. Don't want you to start the day on an empty stomach.” As Daniel picked Chloe up and carried her out of the nursery, she didn't care whatsoever about any of the features of the nursery, as she still had her mind focused on her sister.

“What time will I be seeing my sister today?” Chloe asked as she was placed into her familiar looking high-chair.

“I have you scheduled to arrive at the daycare at ten. So we got a couple hours until then. I need you to understand that there potential downfalls that come with going through this.” Daniel stated in a serious tone as he secured Chloe into her high-chair while applying a bib around her neck. Afterwards he started to work on fixing her some oatmeal.

"You mean mental regression or any crap related to that?" 

"Exactly, while nothing is ever considered permanent, you could face some serious short-term complications if you are on the wrong side of things." Chloe hated the idea of what she was going through but also felt that she could trust Daniel if she were to end up forgetting who she actually was. The incident at the hotel had reminded her that she could lose herself forever.

“I don’t think any amount of preparation will be of much help. I’m basically going into this completely blind, but for the sake of my sister, it will be worth it.” Chloe stated as she playfully kicked her feet up in the air, the crinkling noises of her diaper didn’t seem to bother her that much. Though she seemed a bit annoyed with herself for leaving her fox plushie back in the nursery. 

“No matter how things go, don't try to rush this. It will only lead to disasters for your well-being. For now, let’s just let's just take this day by day and not dwell on the unknown future.” As Daniel brought the oatmeal over to Chloe's table, he took a spoon filled with the substance and brought it near her mouth. Chloe gave Daniel a questionable look by raising her eyebrow.

“I know, I know. But even daddies sometimes want to take care of their children. Can you please humor me, this one time?” Daniel asked as he playfully maneuvered the spoon around Chloe’s unamused face.

“...Ugh…Okay…Daddy, just this one time.” Chloe sighed as she opened her mouth and allowed herself to be spoon fed. On the bright side, she did find the oatmeal to be rather delicious as it had a strong cinnamon flavor to it. After finishing her meal, Daniel wiped her face down, even though none of the oatmeal had reached any part outside of her mouth.

'Amazons...They are beyond weird...I never would have believed that this would be my life, around a week ago.'

After taking Chloe out of her high-chair, Megan appeared in the dining room to fix herself some coffee.

“Good morning Daniel and of course, good morning by sweet whittle baby princess! Yes you are!”  Megan’s childish words annoyed Chloe to no end, but she knew that it was a necessary evil she had to deal with. 

“Good morning…Mommy…” Chloe bit her lip as Megan went in and planted several kisses on her face.

'The physical intimacy is absurd. A utter shit-show.'

“Chloe was surprised to see Megan in actual clothes, given the past couple days, the female amazon preferred to walk around in just her underwear in the house, which to Chloe was just way to abnormal for her liking.

“Given that you are actually dressed, does that mean that you are working today Megan? Daniel asked as he held Chloe on his shoulder

“Correct. It’s just going to be the usual board room meeting to discuss the data results from the recent commercials that have been released. It’s grown up stuff that would not be of interest to our daughter, hehe." 

'Do you seriously believe that I enjoyed being a spokesmodel for some diaper company?'

“Anyhow, I’m going to take our baby girl back to her nursery so she can spend some quality time with her new toys. A good way to pass some time until Claire shows up to meet with her." Daniel said.

“Not a bad idea, though I really hope you are not actually going to let her play with that video game contraption. She is far too young for something like that! Let her try out the rocking horse instead." 

'Such an oblivious fake mommy. We also play video games in my dimension...Oh and we don't sleep in cribs and use a diaper as our toilets!'

Chloe continued to remain quiet, allowing the amazon couple to have their typical daily conversation. She wanted to save all her energy for her sister later on today. After exiting the dining room, Chloe soon found herself back in her nursery. Daniel didn’t waste any time as he turned on the game console and handed Chloe a controller to use.

“I kinda figured, being a portal little and all, that you would have a more enjoyable time with something like this. While the games are not violent, they do require some good eye-hand coordination. I hope you don't mind."  Daniel asked as he looked down at his diapered daughter.

“This certainly is better than the alternative of having to play with some dumb blocks. I appreciate it daddy, this will help remind me that I'm not actually a baby but rather a young adult.” Daniel found Chloe's take to be quite amusing. He did see her as nothing more than a toddler at best, but he had enough insight to respect the space of a portal little. As Chloe focused on the television screen, she noticed that the console already had several games installed on it. It didn't take long for her to choose one, It was a platformer that reminded her of the Mario games that she used to play when she was younger. 

“Freya the Fox spirit? Good choice Chloe. That was a personal favorite of mine back in the day. The level design is quite good and even the story-mode can be engaging, even though if it follows the typical cliche of good versus evil.” Daniel held in a chuckle as Chloe tried to cross her legs together but due to the thickness of her diaper, she got annoyed and decided to just spread her legs out instead.

After making sure that Chloe was settled in, Daniel playfully ruffled her hair before exiting the nursery himself.  After confirming that she was all alone in the nursery, Chloe took a moment to look at her twin tail hairstyle. It was obviously juvenile, but she was grateful that there were no major alterations. Once she returned to her dimension, she could just let it casually flow behind her head as normal.

'Speaking of alterations, will Tanya look the same? That I don't know. She has been in this dimension for over a month, who knows what the damn amazons could have done to her.'

Chloe hoped she could recognize her sister as soon as she arrived, it would make her day go so much better. The worst case scenario that she knew could happen was going the whole day without seeing her, basically putting all her efforts in vain.

'I gotta think more positively! There is no way that the daycare will be that huge, plus I could always ask someone, though that does carry a risk in itself.'

Before the first level started, Chloe could feel herself becoming a bit anxious and didn’t feel that she could properly enjoy the video game. She then turned her attention to the fox plushie that was still laying in her crib. 

'Fuck it, no one is here to judge me.' 

Chloe crawled over to her crib and grabbed the stuffed animal and then brought it back over to where her controller was at. After carefully putting the fox plushie on her lap, she started to feel more confident in herself.

“Whether you want to or not, Mr. Fox, your going to watch me play this game. Afterall, the main character is of the same species as you.” Chloe chuckled at how ridiculous she was behaving by talking to a stuffed animal, though she did find some hidden comfort in doing so. 

'Perhaps I'll bring this plushie home with me. A souvenir to remind me to never go back, haha.'

As Daniel entered the living room, he took a seat alongside his wife as she made herself some breakfast, consisting of an egg sandwich and coffee. 

“No sandwich for me, dear?” Daniel asked in a jokingly manner.

“Here you go, you lazy bum.” Megan offered her husband a small bite of her sandwich by placing it in his mouth. Daniel accepted without hesitation. 

“What’s our whittle girl doing in her nursery? Hopefully she is playing with age appropriate toys.” Megan gave Daniel an evil glare which made him chuckle.

“She is, that I can guarantee you, hehe.” 

“And what if she tries to chew on parts of that stupid controller and accidentally gets pieces stuck down her throat? Will you take responsibility? Megan asked as she kept her attention on the television, not all pleased that Daniel allowed Chloe to play with such a contraption. 

“If that were to happen, then I would question how Chloe made it this far. You underestimate portal littles, Megan. They are not all that different from us.”

“They are babies Daniel! They may be capable of speech but they are incapable of taking care of themselves. Chloe may not realize it, but she needs us in her life. The situation with her sister is the perfect opportunity to make her understand that." 

“Megan, you do know that Chloe has her own biological parents as well. It’s not like they just dumped her on the streets, you know.” 

“Parents like hers also need to be retrained and properly cared for as well. I don’t care what you say. In fact, Chloe’s trip to the daycare just may be the catalyst needed for her to open up to us." 

“Well, let’s see how things play out after today. We still have Chloe until next Monday, so who knows how everything will turn out until then. Just be sure to respect Chloe’s decisions and her personal space, otherwise you will be doing more harm than good. There is a fair chance that we could convince her to stay longer, but we cannot force or manipulate it. It has to be taken in baby steps, so to speak.” Daniel’s words caused Megan to raise her eyebrow, wondering if he had a plan of his own.

Claire suddenly broke out of her zoned out state, surprised that she was back in Aisha’s bedroom, laying on the mattress with a changing pad under her. 

'Wasn't I just watching the news with Aisha? How did I get back into her bed?'

As Claire suckled on the pacifier as she looked to her side to see the changing pad under her, wondering where it had come from, as she had never seen it before today.

“Okay Clairey, let’s get you prepped for the day!” Aisha then grabbed both of her ankles and lifted them in the air. Claire was caught off-guard as she soon felt something cold being pressed against her privates. She soon realized it was a wet wipe.

'Wha! I don't need my butt wiped! I can easily change myself...Why won't my body listen to me!?'

Claire kept questioning as to why she was allowing this. She tried to move both her arms and legs but they felt almost like they weighed over a ton.

"It's a good idea to get this done early in the morning that way we can both be more focused on what really matters." Aisha casually threw the used wet wipes in a trash can nearby, while firmly holding onto both of Claire's ankles with her single hand.

'This wasn't a part of our agreement...I think? I know that I said I would sleep on her stomach, but did I say anything about allowing her to wipe my ass? That doesn't seem like something I would ever agree to.'

Claire lost her train of thought as baby powder found it's way on her lower half. It didn't take long for Claire to recognize the smell.

'Okay this is going to far, I need to put an end to this!' 

Claire continued to struggle to get her body to move but only managed to fidget a little while her words were muffled by the soother in her mouth.  Aisha smiled at how antsy Claire was as she spread the powder around her privates.

"I know, I know Claire, you want to be changed as soon as possible, but these things always come first." Aisha released her hold on Claire's ankles and then went over to the closest to pull something out. Claire slowly sat up to see what Aisha had planned for her next. 

“Okay Clairey. I’ve got your pull-ups for the day. Go ahead and hop right into them!” Aisha stated as she knelt down while holding the padded undergarments with both her hands, expecting Claire to willingly oblige.

"NO! THIS IS ALL WRONG! Damn it, I'm not going to wear something like that again!'

Claire tried to speak up again but once more she was unable too. Frustrated, Claire quickly became aware of the pacifier in her mouth and after a few seconds of struggling with it, she managed to free it from her mouth, which caught Aisha by surprise.

“Someone is getting a bit excited this morning.” Aisha chuckled while keeping her focus on Claire's expression.

“Aisha, I've had enough of this! Where are my panties? In other words, my actual underwear!” Claire demanded as she stood on her knees while on the mattress.

“They are here, in this room, but I personally believe that you would be much safer and secure by wearing these, given your recent...Issues."

“These issues are a fluke and you know it! And I’m tired of being taken advantage of! Aisha, please just let me have my underwear back, so I can get myself dressed for the day!” Claire had seen enough and wasn't about to back down now.

“Claire, do I have to remind you what happens when you have that type of attitude with me?” Aisha gently tapped her thigh, letting Claire remember what happened the prior day. Claire could feel tears forming in her eyes as she could feel the looming threat from her amazonian peer.

“THEN GO AHEAD AND SPANK ME DAMN IT! AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TRUE FRIEND!....I GUESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU!” Claire yelled with all her might, as she no longer cared about the repercussions for her behavior.  Claire wanted to reclaim her dignity and reaffirm herself. Aisha could see the resolve in Claire's eyes as tears began to fall. An immense amount of guilt hung over the amazon as she sighed to herself.

“Claire…I’m sorry…I'll admit that I have been way too aggressive with you lately. I tend to forget myself when I’m around you. Please forgive me.” Aisha walked over to the closet for a moment and then came back with a pair of panties that Claire was well familiar with. Claire wiped away the tears from her cheeks as she felt that her demands were finally being recognized. 

“Aisha…Ever since I left that damn school…I haven’t been the same. I don’t know how or why, it’s like I’m fighting two sides of myself. Please tell me, have I somehow been mentally regressed?” Claire’s question gave Aisha a moment to reflect.

“That’s a very good question Claire. I’ll be honest, I have noticed that you have become a bit more…Outgoing. And while it’s not exactly a bad thing, it has also slightly affected my…Feelings for you. But I can assure you that as long as we work together, we can get through this. But I have a question for you...Are you willing to be more open and also give me a second chance? “Aisha asked as she extended her hands, as if she were waiting for a hug. Claire took a moment to look Aisha in her eyes and even though she didn't understand it, she felt a sense of longing for her amazon friend.

'I'm an adult! With the body of an adult! And Aisha also sees me as an adult...It true that our relationship has been kind of rocky lately, but all friendships go through that. There is nothing that I should be concerned about. We both need to have each others backs.'

Claire hopped off the bed and slowly walked over and allowed the amazonian to embrace her with a hug. The warmth of Aisha’s body gave Claire goosebumps, but this time, she felt secured by it.

“As long as we have each other, we will see this through, okay?” Aisha stated as she gently brushed Claire’s hair. 

“We will see this through and rely on each other. We are equals to the end!” 

“Exactly. And no matter what, I’ll never betray you, Claire.” The way Aisha spoke, almost made Claire want to cry of happiness, but she quickly took a deep breath to keep her emotions in check.

“Thank you for everything…Aisha.” Claire now didn't mind being naked around her amazon friend after the two made up.

“Now then, are you ready to hop into your ADULT underwear? Hehe.” Aisha stated as she held the leg holes open so Claire could easily put her feet through them. 

“More than ready, haha.” Claire casually put both her feet through the leg holes and allowed Aisha to pull the panties up to her waist. The feeling of the cotton on her privates almost felt foreign, as if it had been years since she had worn them. 

'What a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm so glad the worst is behind me.'

After breathing a sigh of relief, Claire noticed that Aisha was holding her pacifier with her hand. Teasing the rubber teat near her lips. Claire hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth and accepting the soother once again. Aisha smiled brightly at the sight of seeing her friend happily suckle on pacifier. 

“You are the smartest and brightest little that I know of, Claire. And I will continue to look after you, so long as you can continue to put your trust in me as well.” Aisha began to help put a pair of socks on Claire’s feet. She nodded her head in agreement while allowing her amazon friend to continue to dress her by putting her bra, pants and finally her shirt on. 

'I have no idea why I thought Aisha was possibly plotting something against me. As I thought, I'm overthinking everything. That's such a bad habit of mine.' 

Claire rested her head on Aisha’s shoulder as the amazon patted her butt while taking her out of the bedroom.

“I'll keep you safe Clairey and make sure that you receive the desired outcome that you have always wanted, just trust me." Claire was slightly confused by Aisha’s words, she just assumed that she was talking about the two weeks notice that she had planned on putting in. 

'If for whatever reason I feel uncomfortable, I just need to be open with Aisha, and let her know how I feel. Our friendship is based on mutual respect, which means that if she has any advice for me, I should possibly take it.'

After having breakfast together and discussing the recent events that were happening around the city. Claire and Aisha decided it was time to go see Chloe.

“What will happen if Chloe is mentally regressed when you visit her, Claire? Aisha asked as she kept her attention on the road while driving.

“Given the specifics of the contract with the Rugrats Rental program, I would be given temporary custody of Chloe and then assist Chloe so she could return to her dimension. Both Daniel and Megan would receive quite the hefty fine for their actions and could possibly some jail time depending on the severity of the mental regression. I would hope that it doesn’t come to that. I’ve known Daniel for a while, though not as long as you Aisha."

“That would truly be an awful result, especially since your whittle friend is looking for her family member.” 

“No doubt. Even so, I feel that Chloe’s goal of finding her sister will not bring the desired outcome she wants. There are too many legal complications in this dimension for her to overcome.” Claire knew from her experience that most portal littles end up getting no legal counseling unless they were rich and or had meaningful connections.

“What if Chloe decides to stay and allow herself to be adopted? Then what?” Aisha asked. 

“Heh, that girl isn’t the type to ever do such a thing, but if that was something she personally desired, then I would not stand in her way of that. I consider her a valued friend, but it’s not my place to interfere. Although I would ask her some serious questions as to why. She’s younger than even I am, so I would definitely be curious about the sudden change of plan.” Claire adjusted her glasses as she mentally prepared herself for her first meeting as a mediator.  While it was not going to be as stressful as going to the etiquette school, she still needed to be alert for any unforeseen circumstances.

“Chloe!” Chloe!” Megan did her best to get her daughters attention by saying her name, though Chloe was unknowingly fixated on the video game in front of her.

‘How many more times must I die on this level!? I’m sure that I’ve got the mechanics down now. I just need the proper patience and… !!!’

Chloe felt her body being lifted into the air which caught her off guard and also made her lose her grip of the controller.

“Such a violent looking game. I think it’s time that we put that away and focus on something a bit more wholesome.” Megan stated as she cradled Chloe in her arms. 

'Here we go again. More babying bullshit.'

“It’s not really violent, mommy. It really has neat mechanics to keep me focused and alert!"

“Even still, I don’t approve that someone of your age should be playing something so complex. I personally believe you would have so much more fun with this!” Megan then lowered Chloe onto a rocking horse. Chloe sighed as her diaper began to crinkle as the horse began to rock back an forth.

'Just look at me. A nineteen year old on a goddamn rocking horse. Just awful.'

“This is…Different, haha.” Chloe gave off a forced laugh, hoping that would somehow please Megan and allow her to get back to her gaming time. She felt it was a great distraction and actually allowed her to forget the diaper she had on. The rocking horse had the exact opposite effect. Chloe soon found her balance wobbling on the contraption and was about to fall off until Megan caught her.

“Perhaps you are not ready for Mr. horsey. We can slowly work on that, later this week." Megan then casually put her hand inside Chloe's diaper to check the status of it.

'It's clean you giant idiot.'

“Dry I see, such a big girl you are. Yes Yes! You are mommy’s big mature baby girl!” Megan lifted Chloe’s shirt and began to blow raspberries, hoping to get a response from Chloe. 

'Is she trying to piss me off? Cause if so, she's doing a good job at it.'

“Okay mommy! That tickles! You can stop now, haha.” Chloe. wasn't actually ticklish but she knew it was best to keep up the farce while around her temporary mommy. Chloe soon felt some relief as Megan put a stop with her loving gestures after putting her back on the floor, all she wanted was to be left alone until Claire showed up.

“Your whittle friend should be here soon for your wonderful playdate, so I’ll leave you be. However! No more video games for today! I think some proper educational cartoons would be just up your alley.” After turning the game console off, Megan changed the channel so the television was playing a cartoon where an old looking lion was teaching several young diapered animals about the alphabet. 

'Yay! Even more mindless dribble to remind me that I'm in a bizarro world.'

“Thank you mommy, I can’t wait to learn new things and become super smarter!” Chloe felt compelled to talk in a sarcastic tone, as she felt a bit irritated for being forced to watch something she would obviously never enjoy.

“It's my pleasure princess, I love how you are slowly warming up to your new way of living. I promise to spoil you rotten for the next few years to come!" After kissing Chloe on the cheek, Megan exited the nursery. Chloe slowly turned her head,  making sure that she was the only one left in the nursery.

'Holy fuck, the difference between Daniel and Megan is like night and day! And there is no way in hell that I'm staying here any longer than next Monday.'

Chloe began to look for the remote, knowing that if she could not play any video games, she would at least find something more manageable to watch.

“OH, there you are!” Chloe found the remote right next to her fox plushie and quickly picked it up. 

“So Mr Fox, I bet you are like me and are not remotely interested in this crap, aren't ya?” Chloe took a seat on her padded butt while also tightly hugging her stuffed animal as she browsed through the channel lineup.

"The fuck? Why are there only cartoons playing? At this point, I would even take the soulless soap opera crap that my actual parents like to watch."

After spending the next few minutes being unable to find anything that didn't revolve around cartoons, Chloe gave up, assuming that the television had some tight restrictions on what she could actually watch. 

“Of course that would make sense as to why I can’t watch anything actually interesting…I’m just a dumb drooling baby that can’t understand big people stuff!"  Chloe angered over her lack of options, grabbed her fox plushie and held it above her head.

“GOO GOO, GAA GAA! MOTHERFUCKER!” Chloe then did a powerbomb move on her stuffed animal out of frustration. Chloe then laid flat on her back as she looked up at the colorful looking ceiling, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

“I just may lose my mind, though it will not be from mental regression, but from the sheer stupidity of everything in this dimension.” While still laying down, Chloe grabbed her fox plushie and pulled it in for a hug.

“Sorry about that Mr. Fox. You're the only one I can vent to. I'm sure that you understand.” Chloe sighed as she decided to test her luck with whatever cartoon was playing and pray that she could stay slightly invested in it.

“You know Daniel, I think that Chloe is really growing to enjoy that fox plushie I bought for her. She had it on her lap as she was playing that foolish game of yours.” Megan stated as she helped Daniel with some of the dishes.

“It’s the little things that matter. If we show Chloe a good time, we both could end up with a new daughter to take care of. It's better than the alternative of having her resent us."

“Perhaps, but keep in mind that littles sometimes need a bit of harsh love as well. Do not object if you find her over my knee at some point." Megan replied.

“As long as the punishment is warranted. I don’t want to be like many amazon couples that see punishment as the quickest route to break a little and make them completely submissive. That is not us and also…” Daniel stopped speaking as he heard a knock at the front door. 

“Want me to get that, Daniel?” Megan asked as she was about to exit the kitchen.

“Go ahead, it’s most likely Claire. I'll finish up here.” Megan didn't care much for Claire as she saw her as the type of little that didn't no their place and she would not hesitate to punish and diaper her if she got out of line.

'That Claire is a bad influence on my Chloe. I won't put up with any of her crap.'

Megan opened the door, slightly surprised to not only see Claire but by the fact that she was being held by another amazonian. 

'Well well, I wasn't expecting this.'

“Good morning, My name is Aisha, I’m a friend and fellow co-worker of Claire here. I’m simply dropping her off so she can do her job as a mediator. So please don't mind me.  Aisha slowly lowered Claire so she was now standing on both of her feet.

“I see, for just a moment, I had mistaken you as her mommy, haha.” Claire didn't like how the conversation was going so she decided to intervene. 

"It’s a pleasure to meet you again….Megan, can I go see Chloe now? As you are aware, I have a mandatory appointment with her, based on the contractual agreement with the Rugrats Rental Program.” Claire wasn’t in the mood for any unnecessary liptalk. She just wanted to get straight to the point so she could check up on her friend.

"You can see my daughter, but before you do, there are some rules that you must abide by before entering.” 

“Rules? And what exactly would that be?” Claire didn't like where this subject was going.

For starters, you will not be allowed to see my daughter while wearing that form of clothing. It’s completely inappropriate and could set a bad example for her.” Megan pointed out to the formal looking shirt and pants that Claire was wearing. Claire looked up at the amazon as if she were crazy.

“Bad example? This type of clothing is perfectly acceptable, even in this dimension. I hope you are not overstepping your boundaries, especially regarding this program." Aisha could see that there seemed to be some bad blood between Claire and Megan but wasn't sure if it stemmed from Chloe or something else.

"When it comes to being a homeowner, we have the right to refuse any visitor, even if the reason is simply because of clothing, though you don't have to worry, after I have you dressed in something more appropriate, I'll allow you to see Chloe." Megan’s remarks hit a nerve with Claire. She knew that Megan was trying to take advantage and be more controlling of her.

“You don’t seem to fully understand the situation Megan. While this is your home and all, I’m not contractually obligated to accommodate you as I'm not just a casual guest. This is a part of my job. You can easily get reported and subpoenaed for hindering my work, keep that in mind." Claire smirked as she could see that her threat caused Megan's smile to waver.

“If that’s the case, come back with a subpoena and perhaps I’ll reconsider, until then I’m not letting you one step in my house, while dressed like that.” Claire couldn’t believe the pushback she was getting from Megan. It made her even more concerned for Chloe's well-being.

“Claire, do you mind if I speak with this nice woman for just a moment?” Aisha asked as she stood between the two of them.

“This is completely absurd, but go right ahead!” Claire began to walk back towards the car, contemplating on how to escalate and expedite the situation.

'If I talk to Daniel, that should easily resolve this foolish matter...Hopefully.'

As Claire was about to pull out her work phone, Aisha walked back over to her and began to tell Claire that the two of them had come up with a viable solution. 

“Claire, would you please keep an open mind on this and listen to what I have proposed?” Aisha asked as she knelt down to one knee.

“This is so unnecessary, but for you, I’m all ears.” Claire replied as she crossed her arms together in frustration. 

“Ms. Megan stated she would let you in her house and even allow you to continue to wear your bra and panties. In return, you will have to wear a long shirt over it, but no pants, socks or shoes.” Aisha answer felt like a kick in the gut for Claire.

“And why should I accept such a ridiculous condition? This can easily be overruled if I go to headquarters, explain the situation, and get my damn subpoena!” Claire was obviously upset, not expecting to see such resistance over something she deemed inconsequential.

“While that is possible, do you know how long it would take before we could get final approval? By the time you receive it, your friend will already be on her way out of this dimension.” Claire knew that Aisha’s words were the harsh truth. Getting a subpoena could take potentially a day or even a week, depending on who requests it. And while Claire felt that she had a good relationship with the higher ups at Diamond Tours, she knew that would not help all that much in this specific situation.

“I know that this is not how you wished to start the day out, but if there is any consolation, I’ll be the one that undresses you, so you won’t feel all out of place. Remember what I said about us sticking together and having trust in each other?” Claire took a moment to look Aisha in the eyes and could feel the immense security in them. 

"Diapers are not involved, correct?" Claire asked.

"No diapers!" Claire felt reassured by Aisha's words and she really wanted to check in on her friend, so she finally gave in.

“Alright, I’ll let you lead, Aisha.” The amazon smiled as she picked Claire up and brought her into the house. Megan made sure that they followed her closely as they walked towards her bedroom. Megan handed the long shirt over to Aisha as they were about to enter.

“You can get her changed in here, once I approve of what I see, I'll allow Claire to see my baby girl." 

"Will do!" Aisha replied as she entered the bedroom and closed the door.

'Chloe is not your baby girl, freaking lunatic.' 

Chloe sighed as she sat on the bed and watched Aisha take off her shoes, followed by her socks.

“Aisha, don’t you find this to be very troublesome?. The possibility that Chloe could be mentally regressed, feels almost like a guarantee now." Claire asked as she laid her back on the bed and allowed Aisha to remove her pants.

“While from our perspective, it does look a bit concerning, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Remember, that we should not assume until we see it.”

"...True, I just feel that all of this is not necessary. It's so annoying!" Claire felt a chill after having all of her clothes removed, except her bra and panties. Claire was about to remove the pacifier from around her neck until Aisha stopped her.

“You can go ahead and keep that on Claire. It may prove to be very beneficial while you are here.” Aisha proclaimed as she helped Claire into a bright yellow long shirt that covered her up to her knees. 

“And…Why’s that Aisha?” Claire held the soother in her right hand, wondering why she was so fixated with it and most importantly, she didn’t feel anything wrong with it. She knew that it was on the same level as other infantile items such as baby bottles, rattles, and to a certain extent, diapers. 

“Whenever you feel overwhelmed, you should use it to regain your composure, okay? I know that may seem silly, but as your loyal friend, I want you to take my advice to heart.” 

“It does appear to be a bit out there, but I do value your opinion…And…Like you said…It’s not bad to have it on hand.” Claire suddenly had the urge to put the soother in her mouth, but refrained as Megan returned to check up on the two. 

“My my! Now that is more like it. While I would be more comfortable if you were properly protected, I do believe this is a good compensation." Megan said as she lifted Claire’s shirt to check the on the panties she had on. Claire blushed immensely as she looked over at Aisha wondering if she should intervene. Aisha put a finger up to her mouth, letting Claire know to remain quiet, which she reluctantly did.

"Keep in mind that if you happen to have an accident, not only will you be properly diapered, but you will also receive quite the harsh spanking from me, understand little one?"  Megan stated as she patted the front of Claire's panties before lowering the shirt back down.

“...Yes, I very much understand…”

'You impudent bitch.'

Aisha smiled as she walked over and knelt down so she could say her goodbyes.

“Now be a good girl for Megan and be sure and not allow yourself to get distracted from your actual job here. I’ll be heading back to main building so while I'll be rather busy, be sure to call you when you are done, and I'll do my best to pick you up as soon as possible." Aisha playfully kissed Claire on the nose, which caused Claire to blush and lower her face to the floor.

“...Okay…”

“I’ll also send your request to the scheduling team about your two weeks notice. Don’t think I have forgotten that!” 

“I really appreciate it! Thank you so much, Aisha.” Claire responded with a hug of her own.

“Do you mind giving me a whittle smooch on the nose as well? Aisha asked as she picked Claire up and held the girl near her face. Claire was hesitant at first but then quickly kissed Aisha on the nose before being handed over to Megan.

"What a lovely relationship you two have, hehe. Megan said as she began to carry Claire out of her bedroom and headed towards Chloe's nursery.

"Both me and Aisha have a mutual understanding of each other and consider ourselves equals, not that would ever mean anything to you."

"On the contrary, I believe that your relationship is something to be admired. And I personally believe that it will bloom into something much more in the future." Megan quietly snickered to herself as she noticed the pacifier hanging from Claire's neck.

'You may not realize it, but you are already been claimed Claire, hehe. You and Chloe will make for wonderful playmates once you settle down a bit more and behave like a proper good girl.'

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 13

I hope she realizes that she needs to get rid of that pacifier. I have a feeling she's going to pee her panties during her visit. This will not end well for her. 

The daycare will not go well either. The only thing she could hope for is to see an Amazon there treated like a baby just to brighten her day because no matter what happens,  it's either going to be a bad day or a really bad day. Unlike Amazon's, nannybots don't have any feeling and detect everything, probably even a little resistance or hesitation will set them off. 

On a side note I have a feeling her sister isn't as bad off as everyone thinks. I bet she's an ABDL from our dimension and wanted to be adopted. Probably even had it all setup not long after getting to the dimension. 

• Like 2

Wow! Aisha is teaming up with Megan. Basically helping each other out. Claire is going to have an accident and Megan will likely put her in diapers. I wonder if Aisha is going to be late picking her up and go to daycare or something to that effect? Great new chapter!

• Like 1
On 4/6/2023 at 1:54 PM, crono said:

Correct. It’s just going to be the usual board room meeting to discuss the data results from the recent commercials that have been released. It’s grown up stuff that would not be of interest to our daughter, hehe." 

By the sound of it Megan already knows that Chloe is going to be a success in her first diaper commercial, hopefully there are more commercials to come her way, perhaps even a part as a baby or still diapered toddler in a tv show or movie. 

On 4/6/2023 at 2:52 PM, Guilend said:

I have a feeling she's going to pee her panties during her visit. This will not end well for her. 

With a combo of the paci and regression cartoons you are most likely on the money, Claire will have a soggy bottom in no time. Also Interested to visualise what Claire has been dressed in by Megan, it reads like a long t shirt but knowing Megan is more likely to be a an infant style long baby dress, one that she will look even more cute in once she is also put back in diapers for wetting her panties.

• 2 weeks later...

As usual, thank you all for your support by replies and likes. Have a great weekend everyone!

Chapter 14

"Before I allow you to see Chloe, keep in mind that she IS my baby girl, so I expect you to behave in a properly manner, just like she has since being under our care. If your attitude reflects poorly on my daughter, I won't hesitate to give you the spanking of a lifetime!" Megan's stern warning reminded Claire of the moment when she Aisha spanked her yesterday which she found both odd and horrifying at the same time.  It reminded her that even though she protected from being adopted, almost everything else was on the table.

"You talk like Chloe has  already been adopted, keep in mind that she is only your temporary daughter. The Rugrats rental program doesn't allow adoptions unless under the most extreme circumstances. Don't overstate your boundaries."  

"I don't need to be reminded of something so trivial, I fully understand her position with us. Which means that I'll continue to treat her as my own daughter until the proper times comes for her to leave this dimension. Heh... I bet adopting someone like you would prove to be quite a handful.  Though it seems your co-worker, Aisha doesn't seem to mind all the drama." Megan stated as she continued to carry Claire towards Chloe's nursery. 

"Don't try to rile me up! Aisha doesn't have any intention of adopting me! We both see eye to eye and fully understand each other." Claire's response caused Megan to chuckle, which only irritated Claire even more so.

'Aisha already admitted that she had gone overboard and was willing to work with me...But I still need to keep my guard up against any other problems such as this vile giant.'

As the nursery door was opened, the overwhelming scent of baby powder hit Claire's nostrils. It was a smell that she was all too familiar with. A sign that she was about to visit a little that had no future.

''The main difference here is that Chloe isn't adopted, she still has a life outside of diapers.' 

Claire glanced over the nursery, which included a crib, changing table, a variety of childish toys and decorations that would only be of interest to anyone under the age of three. Not to someone just out of high-school.

'Chloe must really love her sister to willingly go through all of this...I'm kinda envious, given that I'm just an only child.' 

Claire looked down to see that very person laying on her stomach, watching a cartoon show while holding onto a stuffed animal with her bare feet where slightly off the carpet flooring. Though what stood out to Claire was the very thick white diaper that covered Chloe's rear-end. Claire's first thoughts were that Chloe had been mentally regressed and that it was a sign for her to take action. 

'No! Don't jump to conclusions just yet. I'll have my answer after talking with Chloe.'

“Chloe, your whittle friend is here for your playdate!” Claire watched as Chloe slowly maneuvered herself so she was now sitting on her butt, the crinkling noises didn't seem to bother the younger girl.

"Hey..." Was the only word that Claire could say as she looked down at her diapered friend. It felt like years since she had last seen her even though it had actually only been a couple days. After Claire was lowered onto the carpet floor, Megan casually walked over to the door.

“I’ll be back in a moment with some refreshments, so you two behave now, okay?” As much as Megan wanted to stay around and listen in on the conversation, she knew that would only hinder her growing relationship with Chloe. Megan wanted to her temporary daughter to grow to naturally love her and understand that living as a baby was the best option for her future.

“Feels like an eternity since we have last seen each other, doesn't it Chloe?” Claire stated as she took a seat next to her fellow portal little.

"GOO GOO GAA GAA!" Chloe suddenly placed her thumb into her mouth and began to rock herself back and forth which immediately horrified Claire. 

"OH GOD!....OH NO!....NO,NO...NO!.." Claire bit her lip as she instantly came to the belief that Chloe had been mentally regressed.

"Just as I thought, Megan actually mentally regressed you! Well don't worry Chloe, I'll get you out of here before the day is over!" Claire went to grab her work phone but soon realized that it was taken from her by Aisha after she was forced to undress earlier on.

'Shit, no pants, no socks, no cell phone. Just a damn juvenile looking shirt that barely covers my bra and panties.'

Claire clenched her fists together, knowing that she had no way of communicating with Aisha right now. But after a few seconds of pondering, she came to the realization that she could speak with Daniel and demand to use his phone. Claire always felt that Megan was bad news but she never would have thought that someone like Daniel would allow something like this to occur. Before Claire took the moment to stand up, she heard Chloe laughing hysterically, which caught her immediate attention.

"Relax Claire, I'm just fucking with ya, haha.  My brain hasn't actually been turned into mush, haha."  Chloe stated as she sat back up and took her thumb out of her mouth. Claire  didn't seem one bit amused by Chloe's antics. 

"That is far from funny Chloe! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Claire took a deep breath, upset yet relieved that Chloe was alright.

"Sorry about that! I know it was not in good taste, but I just wanted to lighten things up, given all the shit we both have been through.  So, how have you been Claire?" Both girls happily hugged each other. While the two of them had only recently met less than a week ago, due to their similar struggles, it helped them bond even closer. 

“It's been rather hectic. I just found out that there had been some recent regulation changes in the law, that only make things even more difficult for portal littles like us. I only realized that after my recent meeting at the etiquette school. After much consideration, I decided to put in my two weeks notice with my job, which means that I'll be out of this dimension shortly after you are gone." 

"Seriously? I thought you enjoyed your job? Personally this dimension is a complete utter shit-show. What made you finally change your whole tune on this?" Chloe asked. 

"As your well aware, I've never had to wear a diaper since working in this dimension...Well, that all changed yesterday because of some of the regulation changes. So in other words, I was forced to wear one at that damn school and at that moment, it made me realize that I was living on borrowed time. Usually when a portal little is diapered, it won't take long for something to cause it to become permanent. I've seen it happen with many of my fellow portal little co-workers. So I'm getting out before I end up becoming a permanent citizen of this dimension. I loved the pay and did find some pride in the work that I put in, but it's not worth putting my future at risk, not anymore." 

"Smart move, I would have quit the moment I realized what this place does to people like us. Though why not call it quits right now and go back to our dimension?" 

"There is a law in place where I have to work out my two weeks before quitting. If I don't do that, I would be legally eligible to be adopted and there is no way I would make it back to the portal station before ending up as someone's baby."

"I see, what a pain in the ass, always a catch. I guess I should consider myself fortunate, without you, I severely doubt I would be able to survive here all alone." Chloe said.

" I would never leave you behind! You are an important friend of mine!" Chloe blushed at how serious Claire talking and while it appeared rather odd, Chloe did find some comfort that she was valued so greatly by someone she had only recently met.

“Now that you will be quitting, is your work going to continue to force you to continue to wear a diaper on a full-time basis? As you can tell, I don't have much a say on the matter, haha." Chloe chucked as she playfully patted the front of her diaper. 

“Don’t be ridiculous! SEE! I DON’T NEED DIAPERS! IMA BIG GIRL!” Chloe was caught off-guard as Claire suddenly lifted her long shirt revealing her bra and panties.

"Okay...Not sure that was needed, but I understand...I think." After Claire lowered her shirt, Chloe noticed that she had a necklace with a pacifier attached to it, which only confused her even further.

“Sorry for my outburst, I don’t know what has gotten over me… It’s been a rough few days, though it's probably nothing like what you have gone through. Claire adjusted her glasses, wondering why she felt so compelled to prove that she wasn't in a diaper. Just a moment later, she looked down at the pacifier dangling from her neck.

“This dimension isn't for the faint of heart. Honestly, if I never met you, I would have most likely already been adopted by some baby crazed amazon. Even though this situation isn't much better, at least this gives me a chance at accomplishing my goal with my sister." Chloe noticed that Claire didn't seem to be paying much attention as she was focused on the soother around her neck.

"Ugh, you okay there Claire? You seem to be quite distracted by that pacifier...Speaking of which, why do you have something like that on you?" 

“Oh...Ugh...Don't worry about this thing...It's nothing.. It's really nothing!...So Chloe, any new updates on your sister?" Claire wanted to quickly change the subject, not comfortable talking about the infantile item she had on.

“Actually I do! Later today, Daniel is going to be taking me to some screwy daycare center where apparently my sister will be at. I’m both excited and worried at the same time."  

“Daycare? I've personally never been inside one but I've heard rumors that they can be quite strict, depending on how the center is organized. Was that the only option available for seeing your sister?” Claire asked as she glanced  over Chloe’s nursery, feeling slightly fascinated by the colors.

“There was another possible option Daniel gave me, but the daycare route was the quickest one to seeing Tanya, and I'm sick and tired of waiting around. I need to get some results!" Chloe sighed as she looked down at the diaper she had on, the bane of her existence. 

“If that’s what you want, then I won't stop you, but keep in mind that Daniel and Megan will not be held accountable if you are mentally regressed in a daycare center. While you are protected from being mentally regressed and adopted because of the Rugrats Rental Program, there is a stipulation where that only applies to them. However if you are under the care of a third party such as a daycare center, Daniel and Megan will not face any consequences if you are mentally regressed." Chloe gritted her teeth  but knew that it was a risk worth taking.

"I'm not one bit surprised. Though I'm not here to get my fake ass parents in trouble, I just need to use them to get to my sister. What about adoption? Is there some hidden loophole that could fuck me over?" 

“There is a chance that could happen, but as long as you continue to behave in a proper manner and are not reported to the Littles Protection Agency. They are a small part of the government branch that holds all the cards when it comes to any programs involving littles. Even Diamond Tours has to get final approval from them before going ahead with any new projects." 

"Littles Protection Agency? Sounds like something that would benefit us." Chloe said.

"They are the opposite unfortunately. They mainly protect the interests of the amazonians. It used to be quite helpful for littles, back when the agency first started, but now with the tightened regulations, they basically find options that can help amazons adopt littles while staying within legal guidelines. For example, if Daniel and or Megan were to report you and had proof that you did something against the laws of this dimension, they would have the option of legally adopting you." 

"Ugh...What a shit-show...Do you think it's possible that they would try to do something shady to screw me over before I am required to head back to our dimension on Monday?" Chloe hated the idea that all her efforts would be in vain if she were to lose all her basic rights.

"There is always the possibility, keep in mind, that the two of them are amazons after all. However Daniel is one of the most trustworthy amazonians that I've ever met. Even if Megan tries to pull something something out of her ass, I'm almost certain he will vouch on your behalf." Claire replied. 

"Ya, he seems to be rather chill. I don't get any creepy vibes like I do with..." Chloe stopped speaking as soon as she saw Megan walk back into the nursery with two baby bottles in her hand. Claire looked up to see why Chloe didn't finish her sentence. 

'Megan is the standard definition of a controlling type of amazon, Chloe has apparently done a good job with staying on her good side, I don't want to be the one that messes that up.'

“I thought you two would be thirsty wirsty for something delicious . So here is some nutritious formula that will most certaintly get you through the day!" Both Claire and Chloe remained silent as they were both handed their bottles. 

"Thank you mommy. I really appreciate it.” Chloe gave off a forced smile before suckling down some of the liquid from the bottle, hoping that would satisfy the female amazon and allow the two of them to continue their conversation in peace.

“Anything for my precious whittle daughter. Yes you are! Yes you are!" Claire quietly looked on as Megan picked Chloe up and began to plant several wet kisses on her face. Chloe let out a small giggle, which Claire knew was all an act.

'Chloe appears to have everything under control. I was worried that she would allow her emotions to get the best of her, but she seems to have adapted quite nicely.' 

"By the way Princess, I don't see you two playing with the many wonderful toys in your nursery? Is there something I can do to make your playdate even more eventful?" Megan looked over at Claire and gave the girl a menacing look.

“Ugh, we will get to that very soon mommy! Right now we are just talking about our fun experiences while in this dimension!" Chloe could see a hint of disappointment in Megan's expression but knew that her answer was more than enough to satisfy the amazonian for the moment as she was allowed back onto the floor.

“I guess that is allowed, but I would be more at ease if you two just had mindless fun together than chat around while doing nothing. Your both are such adorable babies, so there is no reason to try so hard and act like an adult."  Megan then walked over to where Claire was sitting and then  casually pulled up her shirt to inspect her panties by placing her fingers inside it. Claire gasped and blushed immensely as Megan inspected her. Chloe felt bad for Claire but she knew that she could handle herself.

"Dry...Well, let's see how long that lasts." Megan stated as removed her fingers from inside Claire's panties. After walking towards the door, Claire quickly gave Megan a middle finger while her back was turned. Chloe held in a chuckle after seeing Claire's response.

'As expected, Megan wanted me to cause a fit, so she could deal out some sort of punishment. Unfortunately for her, I'm used to dealing with amazons that like to abuse their authority.'

Claire sighed as she grabbed the baby bottle and began to suckle down on it,feeling that her mouth was kind of dry.

“Thank you mommy, we will be playing very soon!” Chloe continued to wave goodbye to Megan until the door finally shut behind her. 

"Holy crap! I could feel the tension in the air, do you and Megan must have some sort of bad history together? Also what are you... Huh?" Chloe stopped talking as she watched Claire suckle down on the bottle furiously

“Umm…Claire…You okay there?” Chloe asked as she noticed some of the formula going down Claire's chin, almost like she was drooling. 

'Well, this is definitely a weird sight to behold, and I already feel like I've seen everything.'

Chloe decided to remain quiet until Claire finished with her bottle. After it was completely empty, Claire casually dropped the bottle on the floor, her chin was dripping with the formula. Chloe wanted to laugh at how ridiculous Claire looked, but knew that now wasn't the appropriate time for such things.

“AHH! If fell much better now. That stuff was far better than I had expected." Claire let out a large burp while also stretching out her arms and legs, not even caring that her chin was dripping with the remaining formula.

“Ugh...Claire, you still got some of that formula on your face .”Claire looked questionably at Chloe before taking notice of the formula on her chin. Claire used both her arms to quickly wipe it away. As she was doing so, Chloe decided to try some of the formula again, wondering if it was as good as Claire mentioned. After taking a few more sips of it, Chloe thought it was alright. Nothing bad, but far from anything special. 

“So Claire, there was something  else that I've been wanting to talk to you about and that's...Huh?” Chloe watched as Claire began to crawl over to one of the toy chests in the corner of the nursery and began to rummage through it. Chloe began to crawl over, wondering what caught Claire's attention. 

"You find something that could solve all our problems?" Chloe said in a sarcastic tone. Claire pulled out a device that had several pictures of animals on it and also a string that was attached to the back of the item. Claire pulled on it which caused the item to highlight a picture of a cow on it, followed by having the cattle make the usual sound it makes.

“The cow goes MOO! Of course it does, hehe, this thing is so stupid.” Claire pulled on the string again which caused the item to produce the noise of a rooster, which made her giggle to herself. Chloe looked dumbfounded as it appeared that Claire was having fun with the infantile toy.

“Claire…CLAIRE!” Chloe managed to finally get her attention as Claire continued to look for more toys to experiment with. 

“What's up Chloe? Did you find something even more fun to play with?” Chloe noticed that Claire appeared to be much happier and while she didn't mind that, there was something in her eyes that didn't sit right with her. As if she were almost like a different person. 

'Was it the formula? No... Otherwise I would be just as fucked...Maybe I'm overthinking this.'

Chloe looked closely at the pacifier around Claire's neck and wondered why she had something like that around. It didn't make sense, given that she knew that Claire wasn't the type to be interested in such babyish things.

"Claire, your rather familiar with mental regression, is there any warning signs that I should be watching out for?" Chloe wanted to see how Claire responded before jumping to any conclusions. 

“While I'm no expert, but I have seen enough to know when a little is being hypnotised which causes the mental regression. It usually is far more noticeable on littles that have just recently been adopted. After a while, most amazonians stop using mental regression after the adopted little has grown accustomed to their new lifestyle. I remember it happening to a former co-worker of mine. Definitely not a pretty sight."  Claire began to crawl over to Chloe's crib and began to check out the stuffed animals inside it. Chloe wasn't sure what Claire was doing, as her way of speaking soundly perfectly fine in her opinion.  But her actions told a different story.

“And what about yourself? Have you ever been mentally regressed since working in this dimension? I know I have, given the shit-show that happened to me while I was staying at the hotel when I first came here." Chloe didn't get a response as Claire crawled over to where the television was, she appeared to be fascinated by the cartoon show on the screen. Annoyed by the lack of a response, Chloe pulled on Claires hair, making sure to get her attention.

"OWIE! Why did you do that, Chloe?" Claire asked with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Claire...You seem to be rather distracted by all the bullshit in this room. That doesn't look good from where I'm standing.  Care to explain as to why you have that dumbass looking thing around your neck?" Chloe asked as she pointed to the pacifier hanging over Claire's neck.

“Why do you keep bringing up my pacifier? It has nothing to do with any of this!" Chloe was surprised by how offended Claire looked. 

'My pacifier?...The fuck?' 

"Listen Claire, I'm just worried about you. After finishing that bottle, you have seemed rather...Off. And I just want to..." 

"OH!...Chloe, is that fox plushie?...It's so cute!" Chloe was cut off from speaking as Claire crawled over and grabbed the stuffed animal near her. Chloe didn't know why, but she felt a sudden rise of anger after seeing Claire holding her precious stuffed animal. Chloe quickly snatched the plushie from Claire and then firmly held it with both her arms. Chloe felt herself calming down until she looked up to see tears forming in Claire's eyes. 

'Huh? What the hell? Why did I do that? Holy shit that was totally unlike me.' 

"So...Sorry about that, Claire... I don't know what has gotten over me." Chloe carefully handed the fox plushie back over to her. Claire wiped away the tears from her eyes, content that she could hug the fox plushie once again. Chloe watched as Claire patted the fake fur before throwing the stuffed animal in the air and then catching it with both her hands.

"It's so precious! Chloe, what's your furry friends name?" Claire asked as continued to look so childlike while holding the stuffed animal in her arms.

"Ugh...I never put much thought in giving it a name. Up until now, I'm been calling him Mr. Fox." Chloe felt the urge to take the fox back but she refrained as she knew that it would cause a more problematic situation.

“Mr Fox? That's not a cute name for such an adorable plushie. Perhaps I will get something like this, later today.  I’ll have to remember to ask Aisha to take me to the toy store.” As Claire handed the stuffed animal back over, Chloe soon found herself calming down again, which didn't feel right to her.

'What the freak? I know I can get emotional...But over a dumb stuffed animal? So damn stupid, i'm not three anymore...But as for Claire...What the hell happened to her?'

After tossing the fox plushie into her crib, Chloe looked over at Claire, as her older friend appeared to be rather invested in the cartoon show that was playing on the television. 

'Okay, just get a hold of yourself.  Even if Claire is somehow mentally regressed, it doesn't mean that I can't snap her out of it. But even still...This is still all kinds of fucked.'

Chloe slowly tugged on Claire's shirt, hoping to get her attention.

"Claire, don't you think we should be doing something more proactive than wasting our time with a dumbass cartoon show?"  Chloe asked as she took a seat right beside her friend. Claire took a moment to think to herself before responding. 

“Your right, this show is so childish, I can't believe I actually got myself invested in it, haha." Claire response made Chloe breath a sigh of relief, happy that they could continue their conversation from earlier on.

“Let’s go play with the blocks! I bet we could build something incredible together!"

"No...That's not what I was talking about..." Chloe put her hand on her face, watching as Claire happily crawled over to another section of the nursery and pulled out some blocks from a open chest.

"Claire, we need to spend less time with these damn toys and spend more time figuring out a way to help keep ourselves afloat from this ongoing shit-show!" Chloe tried to stand on her feet and walk towards where Claire was but she quickly lost balance and landed on her padded butt. 

'I'm cursed, can nothing ever go my way?' 

Chloe looked up at the ceiling, wondering why she felt like the world was against her. Claire looked back after hearing the crinkling noises coming from Chloe's diaper.

“So how have you been holding up with the diapers? I bet that using them have not been a pretty sight." Claire asked as she gathered a bunch of blocks in front of her.

“Shitting and pissing myself is anything but pretty. Besides it's not like I have a choice in the matter. I guess the only bright spot would be that I don't have to see or clean up the mess I made. I'm so glad that this isn't going to be longer than a week. I can only imagine how awful it's been for Tanya, given that she's been here for over a month." Chloe wanted to change the subject back to the pacifier around Claire's neck, but held off, given it appeared to be a sensitive subject based on the recent backlash she received. Chloe decided to try a different approach when talking to her friend.

"Claire, are you really all that interested in playing with these freaking toys? You do realize that you do not have to fake it around me. I don't care if we don't do anything at all." 

"It's a playdate Chloe, isn't it important that we have fun together or do you not want to hang out with...Me?" Claire looked up at Chloe and appeared to be ready to start crying.

"NO NO NO! I enjoy having you around Claire...It's just. I thought your whole purpose here was to check in on me and make sure that we can work together on helping out rescuing my sister." Claire stopped playing with the blocks as she thought back to her original purpose for being here.

'That's right...I'm not here to play around. I'm here as a mediator. What compelled me to actually find this...Fun?'

“I'm sorry Chloe, I don't know what's gotten into me, but I almost forgot the very reason as to why I am even here. I should be focusing on you, not some unaspiring toys."  Chloe's eyes widened as she felt that Claire was now coming back to her senses. 

"Are you in the mood to speak about that stupid thing around your neck?" Chloe asked as she pointed to the pacifier hanging around Claire's neck. Claire blushed as the subject was brought up. 

"Aisha recommended for me to hold into it. She said it would help keep me calm and focused whenever I'm stressed out. As ridiculous as it sounds, I trust her and choose to believe that it can help me during certain stressful moments." 

"That does sound utterly ridiculous, are you sure that she is all that trustworthy? I mean she is a amazon after..." 

"AISHA IS A GOOD PERSON!" Claire immediately interrupted Chloe before continuing

“I'm sorry Chloe...I just...While Aisha does have her faults, I feel...I really feel like I can trust her. We have been together for so long and I'm willing to listen to her opinions, just as she has with mine." 

"Okay Okay! You made your point. I don't know anything about her except that one time she brought me to the hotel you were staying at. I guess she appeared to be nice. I just want to make sure that you alright. After all, you looked very invested in these dumbass toys, haha." 

"There is nothing wrong with taking some interest in some juvenile toys. It doesn't mean that I want to live as a infant for the rest of my life, don't you think so?" Chloe was caught off-guard by Claire's response. It also made Chloe question herself. 

'I don't know Claire all that much as well. Perhaps the toys are just a coping mechanism and that's part of the reason as to why she has lasted for so long.'

" I guess you're right. Just don't scare me like that. I almost assumed that you were somehow mentally regressed."

"If I ever start babbling in gibberish, then that is when you should start panicking, haha." Both Claire and Chloe chuckled together as they both continued to converse with each other.

"There is one thing I really wanted to ask you Claire...It's regarding the whole adoption shit-show...Is there anyway to save someone even after that has taken place?" Chloe asked

"Chloe...From what it sounds like...Your sister, she has been adopted, hasn't' she?" Claire asked back with a serious tone.

“ Yes, she has...But that can't be the end for her. There has to be something I can do to be of some help? You have to have know something or someone that could bring her back with me!" 

"It's not impossible, but it really makes the stakes even harder and could even put you at more risk." 

"It's a risk worth taking! I've come too far to let up and...!!!" Chloe stopped speaking as she felt a warm stream of urine enter her diaper. Her face began to blush which only confused Claire. Chloe looked down at the floor, as her diaper absorbed and expanded from her accident. 

'I didn't even feel the urge! It just happened...Holy fuck...I'm so messed up.' 

"Chloe...Did you just..." 

“I...Don't want to talk about it." You are smart enough to figure it out..." 

"I see...Well...I'll continue to discuss the situation about your sister." Chloe quietly nodded as she continued to listen on, she put her right hand on her padded butt, feeling the warmth and shame that came with it.

“One of the reasons that I chose to deal with Daniel to begin with, was because of his unique position with the city council. Not only is he a upstanding amazonian, but he has abilities that are not available to most of his kind. For example, he could do a routine check-up on your sister and make sure that her adoptive parents are not doing anything illegal, such as being abusive or neglectful. If they were caught doing such horrendous acts, then he would have the legal authority to take her away from them. Normally in that situation, a little would be sent to the local orphanage, until a new amazonian comes along to adopt them. However, Daniel should have the option of adopting your sister before anyone else. There would be much more work needed so he could send her back to our dimension, but it would be a good first start.” 

“REALLY!? THANK YOU SO MUCH CLAIRE!” Chloe pulled Claire in for a hug, happy to see that as long as there was a possibility of rescuing her sister, as slim as it was.

“Just keep in mind that this type of situation is very rare and due process could take well over a week. So you may have to make some adjustments of your own, if the opportunity actually arises.”

"If need be, I'll stick around a bit longer if I was guaranteed to get my sister back. A wet diaper isn't going to deter me from my sister!" As Chloe patted the front of her diaper, she heard a familiar voice at the front door.

"Did my baby girl have an itty bitty accident? Here, let me check!" Both Chloe and Claire looked up to see Megan standing right next to them. The amazon looked pleased by the sight of seeing the two of them surrounded by the toy blocks.

“You look so adorable together, almost like sisters.” Claire lowered her head, trying to hide the blush she had as  Megan went to check on Chloe's diaper. Claire did feel bad for Chloe but knew that it was a necessary evil that she had to deal with.

"I don't....Think my diaper is in that dire need of a change...Mommy." While Chloe knew that she had used her diaper, she did not want to have it changed while in Claire's presence

"Sorry to say but you have really have put this diaper to good use. I'm so thankful that we are using Cloud Nine diapers, otherwise I think you would have leaked right through them." Chloe couldn't hide the disgust on her face as Megan carried her over to the changing table and carefully laid her down on it. 

'Don't let Megan get the best you. There is nothing to be ashamed about Chloe, using a diaper comes with the territory. In fact, I would say that I'm very proud of you.'

Claire desperately wanted to hug Chloe and let her know that everything was going to be okay, but as of right now, she could only be a bystander until Megan exited the nursery once more. 

"Such a soggy baby, yes you are! Yes you are!" Megan's words were like daggers to Chloe's self-esteem. She kept her head to the side as she awaited for the ill-fated diaper change. Claire watched as Megan began to walk over to her and then surprisingly picked her up as well.

"Excuse me, but why are you bringing me over to the changing table, as you know, I am...HMPH!" Claire was interrupted as Megan forced the pacifier hanging around her neck, into her mouth. Chloe was too embarrassed to even pay attention.

“Just because you are not in diapers, doesn't mean that I will not properly check you as well! Plus I think Chloe would be more comfortable with you on the changing table as well." Claire felt all her worries quickly vanish as suckled contently on the soother as she laid on the changing table, right next to Chloe.

'I like the color of the ceiling, it's so pretty.' 

Claire didn't move an inch as she continued to stare blankly at the ceiling. Chloe noticed someone grabbing her hand, which made her turn her head to see Claire right next to her. 

'Why is Claire on here as well? That doesn't make sense...WAIT! Is she seriously using that damn pacifier?' 

Chloe was about to say something to Claire until she felt her ankles being lifted in the air. She had just realized that her wet diaper had already been removed and Megan was already in the process of wiping her down. Even though Chloe found it quite humiliating having her butt wiped clean, she couldn't take her eyes off of Claire. Seeing her friend just stare at the ceiling as if there was not a care in the world.

'Claire do you seriously enjoy using that damn thing?' 

Chloe closed her eyes for a moment as the baby powder was spread across her privates. It didn't take long for her to feel the soft padding a fresh new diaper being placed under her butt. And as much as she hated to admit it, she was glad to be out of that used diaper.

“All nice and clean. I bet you're happy to be out of that soggy thing, aren't you?…Yes you are!” Chloe slowly opened her eyes to see Megan kissing her on her belly button, which only added more resentment to temporary mother. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief after her new diaper was taped on and her ankles were slowly lowered back onto the table.

'Jesus, there is no way I'll ever get used to this.' 

Chloe watched as Megan focused her attention on Claire by first pulling her long shirt up to her upper chest, exposing her panties.

“Now then, let’s check little miss mature girl over here.” Chloe wondered why Megan was lifting Claire's ankles in the air before casually removing her underwear and tossing them onto the floor. Claire's expression had not changed one bit which alarmed Chloe.

'Why did Megan do that? Claire doesn't need a diaper and furthermore why the hell isn't Claire resisting? Snap out of it, you idiot!'

Chloe tried to get Claire's attention by tapping her on the hand, unfortunately, Claire did nothing as she continued to suckle on the pacifier while in a spaced out state. Even as her butt was being wiped clean, there was no change in her expression. Frustrated, Chloe gave up and turned her head in the opposite direction as Megan applied the baby powder to Claire's privates. Chloe cringed as she heard the crinkling noises a new diaper being slid under Claire's butt. Megan smiled after covering Claire's privates with the topsheet of the diaper, followed by the tapes being safely secured, sealing Claire in her new padded undergarment. 

'This is just beyond fucked.'

“A clean baby is always bring about a happy baby!” Megan then kissed Claire on her belly button, which also didn't deter Claire from her deadpan expression.

“Umm…Mommy?” 

“Yes Chloe dear, what is it?” Megan asked as she placed Claire over her shoulder and then patted her butt.

“Why did you put Claire in a diaper? It didn't appear that she had any type of accident in her underwear." Chloe stated as she pointed to the panties laying on the ground.

“Oh my! I’m such a ditz! Sometimes I work on auto-pilot, haha. Anyhow, now that her diaper is on, it doesn’t make sense to remove it until she has a whittle accident of her own. Plus I don’t hear Claire complaining.” Megan smirked as she slowly lowered Claire back onto the carpet floor.

“It looks like that Aisha lady has done a good job in raising her bab... Co-worker." Aisha then helped Chloe off the changing table and then lowered her onto the floor after giving her a quick smooch on the cheek. Chloe noticed that Claire had gone back to playing with the toy blocks, there was no signs of her showing any resistance, she was acting so casual as if this was just normal everyday experience. 

'It's got to be that pacifier. No fucking way would Claire just go along with this messed up ride.'

“Mommy is going to head out to work now. Be sure to take care of your baby sister here, hehe. Also when I get back please tell me how things will go with your biological sister.” Chloe didn't even wave goodbye to Megan as she was so disgusted by what she was seeing. Claire was sitting on her diapered butt, suckling contently on her pacifier while building something with the toy blocks around her.

'Could this actually be my future as well... Just end me.' 

As Chloe began to crawl over to where Clarie was, she secretly hoped that she was just messing around with her.

“You know Claire, you certainly had me fooled, I almost thought you actually were mentally fucked..." Chloe waited for a minute to see if Claire would respond, but instead, there was nothing but the sounds of Claire's diaper crinkling as she slowly maneuvered herself to grab more blocks to build her castle.

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, YOU GULLIABLE IDIOT!" Chloe knocked the castle down with her hands before forcefully removing the pacifier from Claire's mouth.

“CHLOE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? YOUR SUCH A MEANIE!” Claire adjusted her glasses after wiping away a few tears that were coming down her eyes. Chloe knew right then, that Claire wasn't faking it, she genuinely was mentally regressed.

“You always warned me about being fucked up in the head, take a good look at yourself Claire! You appear ready for a nice bottle of milk and a bedtime story to go along with it. Get rid of the cursed  pacifier this instant!" Chloe tried to grab the pacifier but Claire smacked her hands away in defiance. 

"Your just jealous because I have one and you don't!" Chloe appeared dumbfounded by Claire's response.

"Oh ya, it's exactly that you complete utter idiot!" Chloe tried once more to grab the pacifier by holding Claire down then sitting on her chest. Chloe was about to yank the necklace off of Claire until she started bawling out loud. Chloe quickly looked at the door, wondering if Megan was about to burst in at any moment. She didn't want to lose any goodwill she had gained so far. 

"Damn it Claire....FINE!" Chloe gave in and forced the pacifier back into Claire's mouth. The relentless whining had been silenced. Claire just quietly suckled on the soother as Chloe helped herself off of her chest.

'I feel like I'm playing on the hardest difficulty on a video game that I've never played before...Except I can't afford to screw up and just start over...If I can't save Tanya...Do I just leave her...Or perhaps...' 

Chloe soon lost her train of thought as Claire wrapped her arms around Chloe and embraced the younger girl in a firm hug. Chloe noticed that Claire was still suckling on the pacifier. She just sighed knowing that things were about to become far more troublesome than she had expected. 

"You still in there Claire?...If so...Sorry for my...Actions, but you gotta realize that you look pretty ridiculous right now. And that's coming from someone that is already in a damn diaper." Chloe watched as Claire began to crawl over to her crib and began to scrummage through it. At first Chloe thought Claire was going to grab her fox plushie, but as she returned, she forced a pacifier into her mouth. Chloe quickly realized that it was the pacifier that Megan gave her on her first day here.

'OH SHIT OH SHIT!' 

Chloe quickly removed the soother, not wanting to end up like her friend. Claire whimpered through the soother as she pointed to her mouth, wanting Chloe to put the pacifier in her mouth. 

"Do you seriously want me to end up like you? Give me a break...Wait!" Chloe thought back to when she was using the pacifier on her first night and remembered that she didn't notice any changes in her mental state. 

'Is it just this pacifier or perhaps maybe Claire isn't actually regressed? Does she actually enjoy behaving like this?' 

Chloe noticed that Claire was on the  verge of tears again.

"ALL RIGHT ALL READY! I'll fucking humor you...But just keep your voice down. I don't need any god damn drama. Not when I'm about to finally see my sister." Chloe sighed as she plopped the pacifier into her mouth, which immediately made Claire satisfied. Chloe watched as Claire began to crawl over where the television was, she couldn't believe at how far Claire had succumbed to her infantile nature. 

'Just great. Instead of having a competent friend to rely on, now I have to babysit an overgrown baby.' 

Chloe slowly crawled over to where Claire was sitting and wondered what her what she had planned.

'Any moment now, Claire will remove the pacifier and tell me that everything was all just one big joke...And she will also tell me that this dimension is a part of a reality television show. My sister will also show up at the last second to tell me how foolish I have been.'

"I'm not a baby Chloe...I'm just going through some rough times right now." Chloe was surprised to see Claire remove the pacifier from her mouth and to also hear her speak coherently.

"Could have fooled me. I understand that I don't know all that much about you, but do you seriously find enjoyment out of playing with such babish toys? I mean, it's a fucking stretch." 

"If I were truly mentally regressed, I wouldn't' be able to speak to you right now, that should be more than enough proof." 

"Then what about the obvious diaper you have on? Don't tell me that you miraculously found some sudden enjoyment out of wearing them!" Chloe asked as she smacked the back of Claire's diaper. Claire looked somewhat surprised that she was wearing a diaper but after a moment, she appeared to come back to her senses.

"it's my fault for not saying anything to Megan, besides it's not as bad as it appears. It's just a diaper, Chloe." 

"Ya...Sure, before you know it, you will start saying that being nursed by a amazon isn't a bad thing either. Don't you understand how fucking stupid you sound?" 

"I think you need to slow down and try to see things from another perspective."

"Perspective? Jesus Claire. I'm not here to understand the true nature of this bizarro world or whatever. I just want to find and save my sister...Is that so hard to ask?" 

"With the way you are behaving, it will be. It's exactly what the amazons want from you." 

"Well...EXCUSE ME! Miss know it all! But I'm believe that I've been handling myself quite well. I've been pretending to go along with this bullshit fiasco since coming to this house. This was not on my radar when I took the trip via Diamond Tours!" 

"Chloe, I know that you have had not exactly the most pleasant of times, but that's why I am here to be of some assistance, It's not healthy to be overly paranoid. let's just take things slowly." 

"Paranoid? You damn right I am! Look at me, I'm in a freaking nursery, having to shit and piss in diaper and I'm also super worried about you. You haven't been the same since you had that pacifier around.

"There is nothing wrong with pacifiers, they can be quite helpful in stressful situations, which is why I believe you should start using them more often. It will keep you out of trouble with the amazons.

"It's really hard to take you seriously, while you are in a damn diaper" Chloe pointed out.

"Ya...So are you." Claire casually responded as she looked down and patted her disposable undergarment.

"No shit! I'm forced to wear one because of this dumb rental program, however you are not a part of this. You actually have a working job in this dimension. Don't you remember being so proud for not having to wear a diaper? Now look at you!" Chloe was hoping that some form of common sense would get through Claire's thick head.

"I slipped up and because of it, I'm facing the consequences, but it doesn't mean that I've accepted this as a way of living."

"That's the thing! You didn't slip up Claire! Megan put you in a diaper even though you didn't have an accident!" Chloe tried to stand to continue to prove her point but she quickly lost her balance and fell right onto her butt, causing Claire to giggle.

"Oh god, I'm in hell...Literal infantile hell."

"But I'll admit Chloe, I think that we should take a break and exit this nursery. I think the walls are getting to us." Chloe was surprised by Claire's well thought out response.

'Perhaps I can still get through her. I just need to keep my composure. Last thing I want is to have her start bawling like a damn baby again.' 

“Good idea Claire, how about we go talk to my Daddy and get his opinion on all this." Chloe  began to crawl towards the door but soon stopped after Claire spoke up.

"Daddy? Do you mean Daniel?" Claire asked as she crawled right behind Chloe. 

"I said Daniel, where the heck did Daddy come from?" Chloe asked as she carefully stood up, making sure that she didn't fall down again and attempted to reach for the door handle. 

"You just called him daddy just a moment ago...Perhaps you are getting a bit too familiar with him, hehe." Claire's response made Chloe question herself for a moment. She soon decided that Claire simply misheard her. 

'Claire is the one that needs to get herself under control. I'm totally fine...Though, I do believe that it would be best that both me and Claire need some fresh air, the constant smell of baby powder has to be getting to us.'

After failing to reach the door handle, Chloe tried jumping, hoping that her fingers could reach it, but eventually she once again lost balance and fell onto Claire. For the next few seconds, there was nothing but the crinkling noises coming as both their diapers connected with each other.

"Hehe, looks like we are not old enough to reach the door handle yet." Claire stated in a jokingly manner.

"That's far from funny, Claire...Look at how far we have fallen, we are both wearing diapers and sitting in a freaking nursery. This is not ideal for either of us." Chloe rolled herself off of Claire and then sat on her knees, pondering her next move. 

"That may seem like it front a superficial front, but keep in mind that we still have a future, as we both cannot be adopted, so don't let this get to you."  Chloe once gain looked over at Claire actually felt a bit better about herself. While her current predicament was far from what she wanted, at least she had a way out.

"You know, when you are right, you are right." Chloe was pleased that Claire could still be the voice of reason, although she did have some major concerns about the soother around her neck.

"Of course I'm always right, as one of the most sensible littles in this world, I know exactly what to say and do!" Claire stated as she proudly raised her hands in the air while laying on her back and then tried to grab her toes with her fingers. Chloe actually thought she looked kind of cute for a moment.

"I want to take you seriously, but with that diaper on you...It's not easy, heh."

"While we both are in diapers, keep in mind that I have a few years over you, Chloe, you should listen to your elders." Claire then stuck her tongue out at Chloe, which actually made her chuckle and lighten the mood.

"Since it appears that we are stuck inside this shit-show nursery, how about we play some video games to pass the time? Chloe asked as she began to crawl towards the game console. 

"Say Chloe...I've been meaning to ask, but what type of diapers are these? I noticed that they feel far different from the ones I had to use at the etiquette school." Claire asked as she patted her butt while on her knees.

"I was given a package of them, yesterday after doing a very awkward photo-shoot for a company called Cloud Nine. Apparently I'm going to be the new spokesmodel for these diapers. Not that it matters since I'll be out of this hell hole by Monday." 

“Cloud Nine!? I’ve heard of them. They have a reputation for being a high quality brand of diaper that only the upper class of amazons can afford these for their littles. So no wonder these feel and look slightly different from the vast majority. I had to take a leak and it doesn't even feel like I had used them at all." Claire giggled as she as she wiggled her butt.

"Apparently they hold in quite the...Wait!?...Wha?..Did you...Actually...No way..." Chloe was beside herself that Claire would actually use the diaper willingly. At first she thought Claire was joking, until she remembered that it wasn't long ago when she started bawling like a baby. If Claire did use her diaper, Chloe couldn't tell and she had no intention of actually checking. 

"Say Chloe,are you seriously the spokesmodel? So does that mean that you are on the front cover of the package of diapers? Can I see?" Claire appeared very interested in Cloud Nine package. 

"Why the hell do you want to see that? Besides it's so embarrassing!" Chloe had a slightly disgusted look on her face as Claire looked right at her.

"C'mon! Please, I'm just so curious. I can't believe that you would be given such a gig, how was that possible?" Claire asked as Chloe began to crawl over to the closet, not wanting to wait for an answer.

"Momm...I mean Megan apparently has a unique position with a media firm where she works at. So she apparently has some connections with companies that deal with advertisements, commercials, and even television shows." Chloe decided to crawl over and show Claire the package that Claire was so intrigued by, knowing that Claire probably wouldn't shut up about it until she saw it.

"That's amazing, I didn't know that vile amazon had such a position, I always wondered why Daniel had a thing for her."  Claire began to chuckle before bursting out in full laughter after seeing Chloe's body on the package of diapers. 

“Wow…You look so adorable! The way your butt is sticking up in the air, it’s beyond hilarious!” Claire tried to contain her laughter but was unable to. Chloe lowered her head after feeling embarrassed by the response.

“Haha, very funny, dumbass, you are wearing the exact ones shown on the package.” Chloe grabbed the package and quickly tossed it back into the closet, feeling that she had done enough to satisfy Claire's curiosity. 

“Sorry Chloe, that was wrong of me, but I do feel much better. Now that I think about it, I have been acting a bit odd lately. But I just think it's due to the stress of my job." 

'It's more than that Claire, but you are so obsessed that fucking pacifier, that you will refuse to believe it.'

Chloe sighed as she watched Claire look down at her soother as if it were the most important item in the world for her. Chloe wasn't in the mood to try and convince Claire again, instead move forward with something that could prove to be more productive.

"So you ready for some dumb gaming?" Chloe asked, which caused Claire to drop the pacifier and focus her attention back on her friend.

"Ugh...Ya...I guess." After taking a seat right next to Chloe, Claire started to have the urge to hold Chloe in her arms. She wanted to act like a big sister for her. 

''It's not my place to do something like that! I maybe an only child, but it's not my place to try and interfere with Chloe's life...I severely doubt that this Tanya girl has any idea just how wonderful a sister she has.'

"Now that appears that Megan is gone, we won't have to worry about her coming in and causing a scene,especially over a video game." Chloe then handed a controller over to Claire. 

"You know Chloe, this doesn't feel like something a amazon would allow a little to use. How did you convince them to let you use a game console all by yourself?" Claire asked.

"Daniel had already installed this console before I was brought to their home. He actually believed it would be a sign of respect to allow me to use it, since I'm a portal little. I would prefer that he would let me not have to use or even wear a diaper, but I guess this is a good consolation prize."

"That's so nice of him, Daniel really is a good...Amazon." Claire began to think about Aisha and how safe and secure she felt around her and was looking forward to seeing her again, later today. Chloe noticed that Claire was deep in thought, so she knocked her on the head  with her fingers.

"You alright in there? I hope your not having thoughts about putting that damn pacifier. In fact you should throw it in the trash... Just an idea" Chloe hoped her response would not cause a negative reaction out of Claire, but as the game screen loaded, Claire appeared to question herself.

'Why  exactly do I still have this pacifier? It was given to me as a gift from the etiquette school. However here is no value to this...But Aisha told me to hold onto this whenever I'm stressed...Should I? 

Claire decided to think about that later as she felt more comfortable watching Chloe browse the game menu. She didn't know why, but she had the urge to bond with Chloe and deepen the friendship she already had with her. 

"There isn't exactly much a choice when it comes to the selection of games, but it is certainly beats having to play with some dumbass blocks, don't you think so, Claire?"

"Ugh...Ya..."Chloe noticed that Claire was definitely distracted, but she hoped that playing a video game would help remove any unwanted urges with the soother around her neck. 

'Claire was supposed to check up on me and make sure that I was alright, instead I'm the one doing exactly that...What a shit-show.'

“Let's see what we got...Seriously...Jerry and Tom’s adventures? I kinda get the feeling that this is the prime definition of copyright infringement. ” Chloe snickered as she started the level and focused her attention on the screen. 

"Please don't be angry me if I'm not all that good. I don't normally play video games." 

"It's alright, just try to have some fun and forget everything around us." Chloe still couldn't believe how vulnerable Claire appeared, a far cry from what she had seen of her, from a few days ago. 

'What the hell can I do to make sure Claire doesn't get even more fucked up...Why can't I just have the magical ability to teleport me, Claire and my sister out of this cursed place.'

Both Chloe and Claire spent the next twenty minutes on the game until the game over screen appeared, which gave the two of them a moment to take a break.

"I'm so sorry for dying a lot Chloe. I tried my best, but...It wasn't good enough." Claire put the controller down on the floor as she almost appeared ready to cry again. Chloe quickly chimed in, not wanting to deal with another outburst.

"It's okay! It's really okay! You did your best, that's what matters!" Chloe then playfully slapped Claire on her lower back. 

"Thanks...I'm so glad to have you around Chloe. My life has been rather dull until I met you. Perhaps we can do more fun things like this in the future." Claire was about to grab her pacifier until Chloe intervened. 

"I  really don't mind hanging out with you. Though I would like to try this again once we are back in our world, were everything is a bit more sane and most importantly, less infantile." While Chloe was happy that Claire did not put the soother in her mouth, she was a bit perturbed to see her biting her thumb instead.

'I'll take what I can get.'

Chloe began to search through the television stations, hoping to get lucky with some sort of program but unfortunately, she didn't find anything that looked remotely interesting.

'Nothing but stupid ass cartoons. Amazons certainly want us to be as dumb and docile as actual babies... I wonder how much longer until Daniel takes me to see Tanya? Perhaps I could use a few pillows to try and reach the doorknob.'

"What cartoons do you want to watch Chloe?" Claire asked as she wrapped her legs around Chloe’s mid-section and then embraced her a firm hug.

'What the fuck?'

“Claire! You okay there buddy? If you got something important to say, I'm all ears! Haha...” Chloe tried to laugh off the sheer awkwardness she was feeling as Claire's diaper was pushing against her own. 

“Chloe…Please tell me, what is it like to have a sister?…A sibling to look after while also being best friends with…As you know, I grew up as an only child…Does our playtime feel anything like a sibling relationship?” Chloe turned her head to see that Claire was serious as she adjusted her glasses. 

“It’s…Ugh...Kinda like that. Having a sister, regardless of any age difference, always has its ups and downs. I’ll admit that I kinda took my relationship with my sister for granted as we both grew older. We used to be very close and would always stick together when we were much younger. But after we both graduated from High School, we went our separate ways. I never gave much thought to Tanya’s personal life until she sent me a text message, letting me know that she had come to this hell hole and requested that I come and see her. God, if I only knew what I was getting myself into."

“Why did you come, If you grew so distant from her?” Claire asked as she pressed her cheek against Chloe’s.

'Holy fuck Claire, personal space, Jesus!'

Chloe sighed as she decided to keep talking, feeling that if she pushed Claire away, it would possibly damage their already awkward friendship.

"Tanya’s text felt like an apology, as if she wanted to make up for the lost time. During High-school we both didn’t really talk all that much together and it had been that way since our days in Junior High. I assumed that both of us needed to branch out and create something new for ourselves. It seemed to be working out alright until I heard from my parents that Tanya had grown distant with them as well. I was worried that she was getting into the wrong crowd, but I never did took the time to look further into it. I procrastinated instead of taking action. It was only until she sent me that text, that I decided to do anything about it. I remember trying to call her a few days after getting her final text message, but there was no response, and I was worried about the worst, such as joining a druggy group or being a victim of human trafficking..Though this kinda feels like the latter, now that I think about it."

“So by the time you took the initiative, Tanya had already been adopted from the sounds of things.” Claire interjected. 

“Most likely…If only I had been quicker, perhaps I could have prevented this whole shit-show.” Chloe knew very well that the past could not be changed, but she could attempt to do something to create a brighter future, but after dealing with the amazonians, she knew very well that it was going to take more than a simple please to get what she wanted. 

“Being a big sister certainly is tough. You have to shoulder so much responsibility. I kinda understand why you are going through all this for her. It’s an experience I can only dream of….Which is why…If something were to happen to the two of us, perhaps I could be a big sister for you while in this dimension."

“Claire… Ugh...About that...While I appreciate you being so kind and caring to me, I believe that you are taking this a bit...Overboard." Chloe tried to keep herself from sounding condescending, given Claire's fragile state of mind.

'Holy shit Claire, why must you make this so weird?' 

“If I were to somehow end up being adopted…I don’t want to being alone in this world… Would you be willing to allow yourself to be adopted...Perhaps become my sister as well?" 

'Okay, this is getting past the point of no return!'

Chloe took a moment to respond due to Claire's bizarre request.

"Claire, I like you, your a good friend, but once I find a way to save Tanya, I’m getting the fuck out of this dimension, asap. Besides, why are you talking like this? Your not in any position to be adopted. You told me yourself that you are leaving this dimension as well in the next two weeks. I think it's time that you got rid of that pacifier, it's screwing with your head!" Chloe tried to grab the pacifier however  Claire quickly pushed herself away so Chloe before that could happen.

“Claire! Think clearly! This is not who you are!" Chloe crawled slowly over to Claire, hoping that she could reason with her once and for all.

"Why are you being so mean to me Chloe! I just want us to be close friends!" Claire was once again on the verge of tears which only made Chloe grit her teeth together, even though she knew what she was doing was right, Chloe still felt slightly guilty for making nearly making Claire cry.

"We ARE friends, that is why I want to help you. For starters, who gave you that pacifier? It's plainly obvious that your not yourself."

"But...But once we leave this dimension...Do you promise that we will still be friends? Your not just going to forget about me after rescuing your sister?" 

'Yeesh, I never knew that someone could be so emotional.' 

“If we make it out of here with our sanity in check, you are more than welcome to visit me at anytime. While we cannot be...Sisters, I would love to hang out and get to know more about you, Claire. You have done so much for me, afterall."

"But what if the worst happens and we are forced to stay in this dimension...Then what?" Chloe severely wanted to slap Claire on the face for even thinking about the possibility, however she restrained herself before speaking up.

"Then we can be spend the rest of our days, shitting our diapers together as baby besties!" Chloe felt sick to her stomach as Claire looked absolutely thrilled by the sarcastic response.

“I...I feel so much better now...Thank you Chloe. I've never had that many friends in my life, but with just you, I think that would be more than enough."

'This is like some dumb soap opera crap. At least Claire is acting manageable right now.

Chloe noticed that Claire was about to take off her necklace which her pacifier was connected to. She was about to saything something until the door to the nursery swung open.

“Heya you two, I bet the both of you are tired of being cooped up in this nursery. I just wanted to let you know that it was time to head out to the daycare, Chloe." Daniel stated as he walked over to where the two where sitting.

"REALLY! FREAKING SWEET! About damn time. Now I can finally see Tanya!" Chloe hopped on both of her feet but soon lost her balance because of the sheer thickness of her diaper. Daniel held in a chuckle as he picked her up and placed the girl over his shoulder. Claire sulked as she kept her necklace on while looking down at the floor, envious that Tanya, a girl whom she had never met, was getting such attention.

' I want a sister like Chloe.'

"It's really good to see you again Claire...I heard from my wife that she accidently put you in a diaper, so if you want, I can take it off right now, that way you can go back to wearing your usual underwear" Claire looked over and noticed that her panties were missing, though for whatever reason, she didn't feel one bit sad about it. As she patted the front of her diaper, she felt a sense of security that she couldn't even begin to describe. 

"Same here, It's nice to see you Daniel, though it appears that Megan took my panties with her, but don't worry, I honestly don't mind the diaper. It's just...Temporary, afterall." 

"Well, if you say so. Still I'm sorry about what Megan did." Daniel then picked Claire up and put her over his other shoulder.

“So daddy, how long until we arrive at my sister's location?” Chloe asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“It should take us less than ten minutes until we arrive. As you are aware, the daycare center already is well aware about your upcoming arrival.” Daniel then carried the two diapered portal littles over to his pick-up truck.

“Wha..What about me…I’m not going to the daycare as well, am I?” Claire asked with a sense of uncertainty. 

“Don’t be silly Claire. After I drop Chloe off at the daycare, I'll bring you to a local diner that I enjoy, that way we can chat and have a good time. It will be my treat of course."

“Thanks for your hospitality Daniel” Claire replied.

“Alright! Let’s get going while the day is young.” Daniel playfully smacked both girl's padded butts causing the two of them to yelp at the same time.

"Sorry about that! I don't know my own strength, haha." Daniel then helped both littles into a single booster seat. 

"Unfortunately I only have one booster seat, thankfully these type of seats are compatible for two littles. I hope you both don't mind." Daniel made sure that both were securely fastened while having enough room to move their arms and legs around.

"It's alright daddy, I'm fine sharing with Claire, she is a very good friend of mine." Chloe glanced over and noticed that Claire had not removed the necklace and that she was holding onto the pacifier with both her hands.

"Claire! Why do you still have that damn thing? Get rid of it!" Chloe asked the vehicle started up. 

"You have your sister, and I have this. Just deal with it." Claire stuck her tongue out at Chloe before putting the soother in her mouth. Chloe face palmed after watching all her effort go up in flames.  

"Claire, you are very...very...Special." Chloe wasn't' in the mood to deal with anymore drama, given that she needed to save her strength for the daycare center, which she knew would bring about a new set of problems for her.  Chloe placed her arm around Claire's shoulder, letting her know that they were still good friends, even if they could not see eye to eye on everything. 

'I'm about to enter the ninth layer of infancy hell, bring it on!'

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

Well, Chloe’s life just got a lot more complicated. Claire’s sanity swings won’t help Chloe reach her goal. I hope she can hang in there long enough to realize what Aisha is doing, but the odds don’t seem to be in her favor. I’m sure Chloe is in for a rough ride at the daycare, both from the staff and from Tanya, who I suspect may actually want to remain in her current situation. Thank you for the new chapters! 🙂

• Like 2

I guess Claire wont be able leave the Dimension anymore and I assume Tanya want to stay as well. So Chloe probably is in for a surprise she dont like. If you want to see it in a positive light, if she accept that life she maybe could have Claire as a Sister. I would not be surprised if her mommy would adopt both and she could see Tanya a lot.

• Like 1

In Chloe's perspective, exactly 💯 

On 4/22/2023 at 1:22 AM, Kahlez said:

I guess Claire wont be able leave the Dimension anymore and I assume Tanya want to stay as well. So Chloe probably is in for a surprise she dont like. If you want to see it in a positive light, if she accept that life she maybe could have Claire as a Sister. I would not be surprised if her mommy would adopt both and she could see Tanya a lot.

Definitely take the positives or the negatives!

On 4/21/2023 at 9:20 PM, SGTbaby said:

Really looking forward to the next chapter!!

Already working on it! Thanks for enjoying 😉 

On 4/21/2023 at 6:16 PM, FloridaKid said:

Well, Chloe’s life just got a lot more complicated. Claire’s sanity swings won’t help Chloe reach her goal. I hope she can hang in there long enough to realize what Aisha is doing, but the odds don’t seem to be in her favor. I’m sure Chloe is in for a rough ride at the daycare, both from the staff and from Tanya, who I suspect may actually want to remain in her current situation. Thank you for the new chapters! 🙂

Glad to be releasing them far more frequently than in the past and ya, Chloe's struggles are not about to end anytime soon!

On 4/21/2023 at 4:55 PM, BabySofia said:

I hope Daniel maybe helps Claire out there... She's a total goner if she keeps that pacifier. (Probably a goner anyway!)

There are 3 things in the amazon dimension, life, death, and the constant worry of being babied ^^

• Like 1
3 hours ago, crono said:

Glad to be releasing them far more frequently than in the past and ya, Chloe's struggles are not about to end anytime soon!

Megan was pretty excited when Daniel told her her who Chloe’s younger sister’s new parents were and she was also pleased with the outcome of Chloe’s morning as a diaper model. Here is hoping that we soon get to read about Chloe featuring in a tv show as a little tot to amazon parents, perhaps Megan will get Chloe signed up for the part while she has her first day at daycare trying to work out how to spring her sister.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With Chloe about to spend her first day back in daycare and Daniel working his magic with Claire we can only imagine what contracts Megan is signing at the agency for her little Chloe after the successful diaper model shoot where Chloe proved to the modelling agency executives that she could take instructions and do as she was told without any major meltdowns. 

Chloe meanwhile distracted by the chance to see her sister again at the daycare wont even be thinking about what is ahead in her imminent future actress roles playing the parts of a tot or a baby.

This has to have been the longest car trip in DD history, hope you are keeping well and that we get to read about Chloe’s daycare and actress experiences shortly.

Great writing, thankyou.

• 1 month later...

Personally I think Aisha’s interactions with Claire have been planned and she is a lot smarter than people give her credit for. I think she is playing the long game though with Claire talking about putting in her two weeks notice she is starting to step it up. I’m also willing to bet she had a hand in setting up the etiquette school meeting..

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 7:50 AM, dmavn said:

Personally I think Aisha’s interactions with Claire have been planned and she is a lot smarter than people give her credit for. I think she is playing the long game though with Claire talking about putting in her two weeks notice she is starting to step it up. I’m also willing to bet she had a hand in setting up the etiquette school meeting..

Aisha is definitely in on the big picture and knows more about what is going on that she has cared to admit to Claire and her new friend.

What we really need to find out now is how will Chloe’s day go at daycare, who are her sisters new parents and what plan is Megan cooking up to turn Chloe into the next tv show starlet after her successful debut in the diaper commercial. 

• 3 weeks later...