LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

Heya everyone. If you remember me, I have done some DD type of stories and am working on a new one. I'm still working on my previous one called A job offer unlike any other but I needed some motivation to keep writing, so I started this one. It's kinda slow paced to start. And it's a story I've been meaning to write for some time.  It's inspired by such stories such as the promise by xlophone and am using such creative ideas (with permission) from BabySofia  

If you enjoy it, please let me know

Hopefully this will turn out as good as my previous DD stories. ^^

Entering The Lion's Den

Chapter 1

Chloe looked at her watch and saw that it was about nine in the morning. It gave her a moment to reflect as she tried to make sense of everything that had led into her current situation. Right now she was sitting in a large waiting room that looked eerily similar to one that you would see in a doctor's office. She decided to go over a pamphlet that she had in her pocket, while also reviewing the paperwork she was given after she agreed to go along with this farce or what the pamphlet called…A once in a lifetime adventure! A resort unlike any other!

“At least I’m not alone, so this doesn’t feel entirely too creepy. Does everyone else here seriously feel perfectly fine going on this god forsaken tour trip as well?” Chloe looked around the waiting area and noticed that there were around two dozen other individuals in the same room. She assumed that all of them were also going on the same trip as she was.  In less than fifteen minutes they would all be taking their first steps toward this unique resort that is located in the middle of nowhere. 

Chloe noticed that most of the other tourists that came along were either in groups of two, four or even five.  Most of them consisted of families and or couples. Chloe did notice that she was the only one going solo and because of that very fact, it made her feel a bit apprehensive and that she didn’t have someone watching her back. She never considered bringing any of her close friends along since she didn’t think much of this tour group, but now she was kind of regretting it. Chloe had to keep reminding herself that she was not going on this vacation tour for everyday sightseeing, she had a more important objective at hand.

“Tanya…I really do hope that you are still at this resort, sightseeing or whatever the hell you do with your friends. Last thing I want to find out is that there is something sinister going on and you are actualy in deep shit.” Chloe took out her phone as she reviewed the most recent text message she had received from her younger sister around a month ago.

“Heya sis! Long time no chat! Hopefully you have been doing well at that community college of yours. I thought about doing that myself but in the end, it  just doesn’t jive with my tastes. I already had enough boring education for the past 12 years and am just burnt out from all of it. Anyhow, I’m sure that our parents have already told you that I’ve been constantly traveling around the globe since graduation and it’s all thanks to our very humble and wealthy uncle. Mom and dad were completely against any form of traveling after I turned eighteen. Unfortunately for them, I’m no longer bound by their rules since I decided to move in with my two best buddies. I know that they meant well but as lively young adults, we need to discover ourselves before venturing into the soul crushing reality that is the full-time work force. I don’t know how you can manage a nine to five job while studying for major tests at the same freaking time! It sounds like a fate worse than death! Anyhow I want to get back on to the subject that I really wanted to talk to you about and that is regarding a very special tour group I found out about not too long ago. It's called Diamond Tours. I’ve heard rumors that it’s unlike anything most people will ever experience in their short, uninspiring lives! I would like to tell you more about it since I’m already at their main building and all prepped to go!  But…Due to the legal documents me and my friends had to sign, we are required to stay all hush hush about certain things regarding this resort, otherwise we could face some serious jail time and big ass fines that could even bankrupt a millionaire! 

… I’m well aware that we have grown rather distant since when we first started High school and it hasn’t gotten much better after we both graduated. I know as well that this is my first text message to you in over three months, so this may sound a bit off putting…But I really want to rebuild the relationship we had, just like when we were little kids with no worries in the world! We had so much fun together and I want to rekindle that very experience! I realize that I’ve been somewhat of a bitch to you and our parents for the past couple of years and have no excuse for my behavior, but starting now, I’m going to become a much more open minded person and I’m sure this resort will help with just that! For far too long, I have felt lost with my purpose in life as I continue to grow older and become more aware of how disappointing society actually is.The fast paced environment is not healthy for either of us. So after doing some much needed soul searching in the past year, I believe that I may have found my true calling! I’ll gladly tell you more, but I’ll only do so if you come in person and visit this resort! That’s all I ask!

Unfortunately this will be my last last text message to you for a while. Apparently the special place that I’ll be visiting will not be supporting any type of cell coverage, not that it matters since electronics are not allowed on the tour, so don’t bother trying to call or text me. I’ve also informed our folks about my upcoming trip. They surprisingly approve of it,  but only if I come back and continue to live with them after my vacation is over. I won’t make any promises but I’ll at least think about it… I’ll be at this resort for only two weeks, so I will have plenty of time to chill and unwind! Anyhow, I hope you can find the time to visit while I’m still here with my friends. Later sis!”

When Chloe first received the text message a month ago, she didn’t think much of it and simply brushed it off.  She was too busy with college to get emotionally invested in her immature younger sister. She remembered Tanya being very quiet and quite distant back when they were in high school together. She still loved her sister but the days of playing make believe games and going to the playground were all in the past.  Chloe wanted to pave a way for her future and possible career in criminal justice.

“I bet you are having the time of your life at this strange resort… I know mom and dad are worried about you since you haven’t responded in over two weeks, but you're an adult now and they should recognize that as a fact.” Chloe however did have some slight concerns regarding Diamond Tours as she continued to research the company itself.

“Even though this company on the surface is legit, there are some things that don’t feel right. Most tourist companies would explain more in detail about this special resort and where exactly it’s located. They only say it’s an island that cannot be accessed through any normal means of transportation. And According to this brochure, it's outside the jurisdiction of any first world country. That doesn’t make any damn sense!” Chloe felt frustrated as she continued to look over the pamphlet and ticket she received from a representative of Diamond Tours after arriving at their headquarters, as she prepared to visit this mysterious location.

Around a week ago, Chloe visited her folks and found out that her younger sister Tanya, had not returned from her vacation since it was only supposed to last for two weeks. Chloe didn’t think it was worth escalating , but her parents were considering calling the authorities if they continued to get no response from their youngest child. Chloe decided to put their minds at ease and personally look into herself. Chloe knew that her sister had desired very much to move away from the family as soon as she graduated and was certainly vocal about it. She also assumed that Tanya took another trip to some exotic location, perhaps in Hawaii or even the Bahamas after having her fun with DiamondTours. Though after she spoke with her uncle, she was somewhat surprised that he had not heard from Tanya as well, since she wouldn’t be able to travel without his financial assistance.

Chloe then decided to look more into Diamond Tours and see if she was on an extended stay. Unfortunately she was not permitted any personal information on the tour guests, though she was told that any guest had the option to extend their trip duration up to three months. It made Chloe assume that her sister was still at this resort having the time of her life. She then decided that paying her a visit would be a reasonable decision, since that is also what Tanya wanted, based on her final text message. Chloe then went on Diamond Tours website to check on the booking and other miscellaneous information that could be of further help. And to be on the safe side, she even went on google to check out some independent reviews on the company before buying herself a ticket.

“As I remembered, there are some positive reviews about this company on google, but this company isn’t exactly widely known compared to some of the other major travel agencies.  Surprisingly it has some connections with many government agencies around the world. I guess that makes sense from a business perspective after reading about its history on their main website.” Chloe kept looking over her phone as she continued to read about the feedback of some of the tourists that personally came back from this resort. One thing that Chloe found weird was that almost all the reviews had one thing that was the same, they were all very vague on the resort itself. Though there was some interesting information about the natives that lived there and that they are called amazonians. Apparently they are all very tall and built much different from the average individual. Chloe thought it was slightly interesting but also overblown since the information was scarce. In the end, she was mostly interested in the resort itself because that is where she would find her sister.

“Even though I’m going alone, I’ll still be with everyone in this tour group, so I should be fine…I think.” Chloe bought a ticket that would allow her to stay for only one week. She had no interest in staying any longer than that. She assumed that would be more than enough time to find her sister and settle all the drama surrounding her.

“This will also be a good chance to brush up on my detective skills. I’ll be able to kill two birds with one stone!” Chloe grinned as she tried to think about the positives of this short vacation she was about to go on. Ever since she was a child, Chloe always enjoyed movies and books that were primarily based about detectives. The mystery and suspense was always a fascination for her and she did find this to be a good opportunity to play a pseudo detective, even though she lacked any real world credentials. 

“I’m probably overthinking all of this. In the end, this trip will likely prove to be uneventful and I’ll end up finding my sister acting like a complete ass and realize that her text message was taken out of context.” Chloe then decided to look over the ticket she purchased that was essential for her upcoming trip. 

“Bronze tier, huh? Besides the cheap price, it’s not all that different in perks from the silver or even gold tier. Only the Diamond tier seems to have any noticeable difference for added luxury. And that can only be attained if you actually work for Diamond Tours or are working for an affiliate.” Chloe bought the ticket easily enough on their main website when she was at her parents home. She had expected it to be some ridiculous price that would cost in the area over a thousand dollars but it turned out that it was only around a hundred in total. It also included luggage and some other expenses such as hotel stay and amenities for food and souvenirs. 

Chloe thought it was too good to be true but after speaking with a representative over the phone, it turned out to be all legit. Though as soon as she arrived at Diamond Tours main building, she was required to sign over a dozen documents, some of which seemed questionable from a legal standpoint. Chloe felt like she was signing up for an auto loan based on the amount of paperwork she was given.

“According to the representative on the phone, I can only obtain information on my sister’s whereabouts through the hotel that I’ll be staying at. And after I arrive, I would need to fill out a form with the hotel manager to get full approval!… What a fucking pain, at least I’ll be able to get some answers. I swear if I find Tanya and she’s just goofing off, I’ll smack her so hard in the head for making me go through all this ridiculous trouble!

Chloe knew that it was almost time for the tour group's departure. She was genuinely curious about the method of transportation. She assumed that a plane would be the most obvious answer since the location of the resort was obviously not in the same city or state she was in.

“It can’t hurt to have a chat with one of the guys that is also going along with this tour group. Perhaps they will know something that I don’t.”  Before Chloe could get up from her chair and talk to one of the guests in the waiting area, another individual walked through the front double door that she had originally come through. Chloe noticed that she was breathing heavily and seemed slightly flushed in the face. The woman looked to be in her mid twenties and was wearing a business suit with a skirt and pair of reading glasses. The unknown woman then casually walked towards the front desk and pulled out some papers from her purse. Chloe decided to hold off and keep her attention on the woman that just arrived before talking to some of the other people in the tour group.

“She’s dressed way too elegantly to simply be a tourist like the rest of us average joe’s.  I wonder if she works for Diamond Tours? That would be a huge win, though I shouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet.” Chloe continued to keep an eye on the woman as she watched her finish filling out some paperwork at the reception desk and then handing it over to the representative that was across from her. Soon after, the unknown woman turned her gaze to all the tourists before looking for a seat to relax in. Chloe quickly turned her attention back to her phone as she didn’t want to be seen as a creep that was constantly monitoring her.

“THANK GOODNESS! I WAS ALMOST LATE!” The unknown business lady took a seat right next to Chloe as she sighed in relief. 

“Last thing I need is to have a blemish on my record before heading to that god forsaken dimension. Fuck using public transportation next time!” The unknown lady glanced over at Chloe as she wiped her forehead of some sweat before deciding to speak up. 

“So, I assume that you are here for the upcoming tour, correct?” The unknown lady asked as she looked at Chloe with interest. 

“...Ya, I’m guessing that you are as well?” Chloe asked as she pretended to play ignorant.

“ Kind of. It’s part of my job. It pays well but I always need to be on my A game, otherwise I could find myself with a slightly more… Juvenile job.” Chloe didn’t really understand what the slightly older woman had meant but it did give her the opportunity to see if she actually worked for Diamond Tours. It would be her best chance to get some answers before heading to the resort in question.

“If you don’t mind me asking, do you…By any chance work for Diamond Tours? If so, I have so many questions for you!” Chloe couldn’t help but feel a bit anxious as she spoke up, as it was almost time for everyone to depart.

“Sorry, I’m actually employed by another company called Onyx Logistics. Though we are an affiliated partner with Diamond Tours.” Chloe immediately lowered her head, slightly disappointed by what she heard. When she first arrived, she tried asking the receptionist some questions about the tour, unfortunately she was only given the same basic information that was also listed on the brochure.

“My name is Claire, and yours is…” Claire could see the look of disappointment in Chloe’s eyes. While she wasn’t sure as to why, she was interested in knowing what was on her mind.

“Chloe Kennedy…” Chloe sighed as she casually shook hands with the slightly older woman, not wanting to appear as rude.

“You seem kind of distracted…Are you… By any chance going on this tour group all by yourself? No friends, no family!?” Claire asked with a hint of concern.

“Yes…It’s just for a week. I could have gone on this tour group at a much sooner date, but the only slot that Diamond Tours had available was for a trip that would last for three weeks straight andI didn’t feel comfortable staying at this unknown resort for so long. So I took the next best option, which is the single week slot they had available. And that’s why I am here.”

“Jesus… That’s…”Claire placed her hand onto her mouth before she could say anything she would end up regretting. Chloe noticed the odd behavior coming from Claire and it made her even more curious, though she continued to remain formal and not show her intrigue.

“So Claire, what type of work do you do that is associated with Diamond Tours?” Chloe didn’t want to seem pushy but she really wanted to get a bigger picture of what this so-called adventure of a lifetime was all about. Even if she didn’t work for Diamond Tours, she still felt like she would be able to gain something from someone that worked for an affiliated company. 

“Before I answer your question Chloe, can you please tell me what your tier, your ticket level is?” Claire blatantly ignored Chloe’s question and awaited for a response.

Tier? Oh ya, the ticket I purchased…  It’s the bronze level. It was obviously the cheapest one available. I checked the difference between this and the silver tier and I was kinda surprised that there wasn’t anything all that different compared to the more expensive options with the gold tier as well.” Chloe looked kind of confused and concerned by Claire’s question.

“I knew it. Yet another one that will most likely end up in a padded prison.” Claire said silently to herself, Chloe didn’t catch anything she had said, but knew that it wasn’t exactly good based on her expression alone.

“You okay? You seem a bit… Agitated” Chloe asked as she tried to understand what Claire was thinking inside her head.

“Ya…I’m fine…If you don’t mind me asking Chloe, just how old are you?” Claire asked as she knew that Chloe appeared quite youthful but still looked old enough to be on her own.

“I’m Nineteen, why do you ask?” Chloe continued to feel a bit unease at the unusual set of questions. 

“Nineteen. So young and with so much life ahead of you… Chloe, what exactly brought you here? While Diamond Tours is a reputable company, it only focuses on one singular destination unlike many of the other highly renown tour companies. Why are you not going to the beaches in Florida or visiting the entertaining sights of New York? That’s something I would have done at your age.`` Claire asked as she adjusted her glasses and then pulled out a flask and took a sip of the liquid inside it. Chloe could easily tell that she was drinking some form of hard liquor and that Claire didn’t care whatsoever if she was doing it while working.

“ Trust me, I didn’t exactly choose this tour group because it caught my interests. I’m here for an entirely different reason.” Chloe stated. 

“Really!? What exactly is your purpose for being here today?” Claire asked after putting her flask away and wiping some of the vodka from her lips.

“I’m looking for my little sister. And when I mean little, she is only a year younger than me. After she graduated from High School, she immediately decided to travel around the globe for the next half year, even though our parents didn’t approve of it. Luckily for her, she had some strong connections with our uncle, so she was financially capable of going on such lavish trips by herself or with her friends.”

“And how did you come to find out that your sister had been using Diamond Tours?” Claire asked with interest. 

“I’ve been rather distant with my sister Tanya, especially after she graduated. Then around a month ago, out of nowhere, she decided to text me. She wanted to reconnect since we had been growing distant over the past few years and she personally requested that I come in person to meet with her at this resort. Honestly I don’t know what to think of it.”

“Heh, that resort…Not exactly the ideal place for a reunion in my opinion.” Claire said silently to herself.

“So you decided to hop on board with Diamond Tours, based on that text alone?” Claire asked.

“Not just that, my parents were very worried about her well-being since they haven’t heard a word from her in the past month. They eventually asked if I could help in any way before they escalated the situation to the authorities. It didn’t hurt to try my hand and look into this with my own time and research. I’ll admit I was kinda interested in getting to know more about this company that my sister was so intrigued by and see if it was actually legit. Thankfully it turned out to be a reputable company after much research. ButI still can’t get over the feeling that something is a bit off about it. While the brochure gave plenty of information as to what this tour provides, it is still vague on certain key things about the location in question. Also I don’t understand the verbiage about the natives called amazons. The brochure makes it seem like they are people that are on a completely different level from us.” Chloe replied.

“They are but for legal reasons I cannot go into detail. One thing that I can tell you is that I actually work with a few of them on the other side but it’s not on a constant basis.” Chloe wasn’t sure what Claire meant by the other side but continued to listen in.

“Diamond Tours has done a great job at its marketing over the years. The company has been around the block long enough to know how to get people intrigued by what it’s offering. Most tourists that take part in this resort are usually the ones that love to travel and sightsee. Though occasionally, certain individuals such as yourself will come along for the ride based on curiosity or something else completely unrelated. This isn’t my first rodeo to New Haven, the so-called exotic location that we will be visiting. It’s part of my job after all.” Claire explained.

“Even though you don’t work for Diamond Tours, what do you think of my chances of finding my sister there? I read that some of the tour programs can last up to three months, so I assuming that she was still at the resort, doing whatever she pleases while our parents continue to freak out over the worst. I also feel a bit uneasy about there being no cell coverage at the resort. How will I be able to stay in contact with my friends and family?” Chloe asked.

“Regarding your first question…I  would never recommend looking for her if you are not with your tour guide, otherwise you will most likely…” Claire stopped speaking for a moment as she looked down at the floor, taking a deep breath and then opening her flask to take another swig.

“What exactly happens if a tourist goes out all alone in the city? Does it have something to do with the documents we all had to sign? Especially the ones where if we were to get lost from our guide then the company is no longer responsible for our well-being? There is something definitely wrong with that!”

“In most aspects…Yes that is correct.” Claire looked back up at Chloe who appeared to be a bit more on edge after hearing her reply.

“I can understand to a certain degree as to why they have us sign contracts to avoid any frivolous lawsuits but it’s seriously weird that they would not claim any responsibility if we simply get lost from our guide. That doesn’t make any sense unless the resort is filled with alot of major creeps.  Also are the laws really all that different at this resort compared to most first world countries?”

“Yes, and according to the regulations of Diamond Tours, if you get lost from your tour guide and are not in the confines of the hotel, you can face the full discipline of New Haven’s laws if you are not careful. The only solution is to stay with your guide at all times when outside of the hotel. Once you are inside the hotel, you will be safe to roam around… For the most part…. “ Claire tried to laugh it off, while Chloe still looked mildly concerned. 

“I’m guessing that you can’t tell me the specifics on that as well?” Chloe asked. 

“I can, but only after we arrive. It’s all for legal purposes.” Claire explained.

“Legal purposes… Now I understand why they wanted me to sign my name on so many goddamn pieces of paper. It’s just a resort, it’s not like I’m signing my life away!” Claire slightly chuckled to herself as Chloe spoke out in frustration. She knew what happened to tourists that didn't follow the tour's standard guidelines, but she couldn’t say a word, otherwise it could end up costing her as well if she was found out.

“It’s frustrating, no doubt. Now as for your second question, not only will you be unable to receive any bars on your cell, but you will have to hand over all your mobile devices to Diamond Tours staff. They will be given back to you once you reach your designated room at the hotel. You are aware of that, right?” Claire asked

“Ya I read the minor details on the paperwork. Apparently it’s also for security purposes. To be honest,  that sounds like a load of bullshit. As tourists, we would mainly be using our mobile devices to take pictures and videos! What the hell type of vacation resort doesn’t allow you to use any electronics, that’s so stupid!” Claire knew that Chloe had a point, but it was one of the key aspects to how Diamond Tours can keep control and make sure that the guests stay in line.”

“As the brochure explained, this tourist vacation is supposed to be unlike any other and that is why everything is kept classified. All for the sake of the laws and regulations of the resort.”

“Speaking of which, are we going to be meeting with these native amazonian people and talking and interacting with them?” Chloe asked.

Yes, that is correct. Some of them will be working at the hotel that you will be staying at. You shouldn’t have much of an issue with the Amazon employees at the hotel. Though, as a word of warning, do not under any circumstance try to back-talk or start up an argument with them. It’s a lose-lose situation. It’s also important while you are with your tour group. Do not allow yourself to get distracted by any of the natives as they may try to converse with you. You will want to Ignore them because of your obligation to stay with your guide at all times. Amazonians are not your friends and most of them, especially their females are…Complicated.” Claire began to bite her lip and Chloe could see that Claire was holding herself back, obviously she knew more than what she was laying on. Chloe did understand that Claire could find herself in some serious legal trouble if she were to relay any classified information to a first time tourist.

“Listen…If you're really going to fully commit to this…Trip…Allow me to upgrade your ticket from the bronze tier to the silver tier.” Claire asked as she extended her hand.

“Seriously!? Why would you go so far for a complete stranger that you just met?” Chloe felt a bit more paranoid by the unusual generosity of Claire. Chloe was taught by her parents that nothing was free in the world and if you are given something, always expect there to be a catch.

“Let’s just say…I have met someone similar to your situation a long time ago and I kinda feel obligated to help. Also, in case you feel a bit uneasy about my offer, I just want to let you know that upgrading your ticket from bronze to silver doesn't personally cost me anything extra. Consider it a bonus perk for my line of work.” Claire responded with a wink.

“I guess so…So as long as there is nothing else I have to sign. There is no way in hell I’m going to put my signature on any more papers. I already feel like I signed up for some sort of ridiculous loan. School already has me in chains due to my student loans!”  Chloe handed Claire her ticket and watched as the woman walked up to the front desk and began to speak to the receptionist. Chloe couldn’t hear what they were talking about but even so, she didn’t keep her eyes off the two. She felt like Claire could be trusted but she still needed to keep her guard up.

“More lavish meals and souvenirs…If it’s free, I don’t see a reason to complain.” Chloe knew that the difference between the bronze and silver tier tickets were miniscule and didn’t personally affect the tour itself. All guests would be grouped together as they visited the many sights and wonders that surrounded the resort they would be staying at. The only drawback from purchasing a higher tier was obviously the price. Chloe noticed that it was cheaper if you were a returning customer but that was something she had no intention of becoming. She did feel a bit of satisfaction that she was about to receive an upgrade with no hidden strings attached. It still didn’t change the fact that she had other questions about this resort. And she intended to ask Claire more about the resort when they finally arrived.

“Isn’t that nice of you. Helping that poor lonesome girl. I still don’t think it will matter in the end. She will most likely… The Diamond Tour receptionist was cut off by Claire as she began to speak up.

“I didn’t ask for your opinion. Just hurry up and upgrade the ticket already.” Claire didn’t want to hear the outcome that plagued many previous tourists. She knew that Diamond Tours had a quota to meet. But she wanted to make sure that Chloe was not going to be a victim of it.

Claire knew from her prior experience about the difference in the tiers that are given to the tourists that visit this resort and most importantly, the hidden truth behind it. Becoming a permanent resident was something that she had always avoided when she was tasked by her job when visiting the resort. She had seen first hand what can happen to a tourist if they don’t follow the rules of the guide. And while she did have some leverage because of her job with Onyx logistics, it still didn’t keep her entirely safe from being a potential resident, especially from some of her larger co-workers on the other side. And while she didn’t personally mind helping Claire out, she wasn’t going to put herself in a position that could jeopardize her own well-being if the situation arises.

After receiving the upgraded ticket , Claire casually walked back and handed it over to Chloe. The young girl cautiously looked over the ticket and saw that the upgrade was legit. She still couldn’t believe that she had received a free upgrade. She went ahead and shook Claire’s hands and thanked her for her kindness.

“Thank you so much! I guess hospitality is still genuine in this day of age, hehe.” Chloe tried to make a joke of it, but Claire could only smile ever so slightly. She knew very well that Chloe had no idea of what she was actually getting herself into. She would have loved to explain more but due to the rules and regulations of the tour,  she would have to wait until after they arrived at the resort. But even then that would bring on a new set of challenges.

“No problem, I’m happy to help.” Claire replied with a half smile.

Before the two of them could continue to converse, another woman appeared from a double door that was off limits to anyone except the employees.The majority of the tourists in the room turned their attention to the woman that stood in front of all of them. Based on her uniform, she was obviously an employee of Diamond Tours. 

“Thank you all for waiting. My name Lisa Bount, I will be acting as your facilitator until you reach the beautiful destination of New Haven , the amazonian resort where you will experience a wondrous utopia unlike any other!” Any questions and or complaints are always welcomed. I trust that everyone here is all prepared? For we will be leaving in just a moment, please remember to hand over any electronic devices to our staff in the next room over. They will be returned to you as soon as you reach the hotel.”

Lisa spent a few minutes explaining some general questions to the tourists, but it wasn’t anything that Chloe had not figured out herself. She did have her own personal set of questions but most likely figured that this middle management employee would not be the one to answer her questions about her sister. Chloe was relieved that she met with Claire and this would bring her one step closer to finding her sister.

“Looks like most of the tourists are first timers just like you.” Claire said as she looked over at Chloe.

“Okay everyone, please follow me and also be sure to stay together!” The guests got up from their chairs as they followed Lisa into the next room. It was at that moment where they were required to hand over any of their mobile electronics. Chloe watched as they walked through a scanning machine that looked similar to something from an airport full body scanner.

“So what type of plane will we be taking?” Chloe quietly asked Claire as they were among the last of the tour group to walk through into the next room over.

“ It’s no plane. Just wait, you will soon understand. Once we are through the portal, you get a better idea of what you are getting yourself into.” Chloe looked confused as she stayed beside Claire’s side. She didn’t want to appear completely reliant on her, but for now needed to be cautious. 

“Portal...Did she really say portal!?” Chloe thought to herself as she continued onward.

“No electronics which also means no communication. It makes sense as to why I haven’t been able to get a hold of Tanya, but still…” Chloe’s eyes began to widen up as she noticed something that didn’t seem real. In front of her, there was a bluish looking portal that nearly covered the floor to the ceiling. It was something out of a sci-fi movie. She watched as several tourists went through without any hesitation.  There were also armed guards at each end of the portal. Obviously for the typical security purposes.

“Wait! Is this seriously the method of transportation that we will be utilizing?” Chloe asked with amazement.

“It is. This is technology that was created by the Amazonians. Soon enough, you will be meeting with them at the resort. Just don’t get too invested.”  Claire explained with a smirk as she walked ahead of Chloe and was about to enter the portal.

“Wait a minute! Are you sure this is safe!?” Chloe asked, feeling like she was about to be vaporized into dust. 

“Of course, if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t be here now, hehe.” Chloe still didn’t feel all that relieved by Claire’s half joking response.

“You will be alright. Once you arrive in the other dimension, be sure to stay by my side until we get on the bus. If you get lost at any point, it’s going to turn into a much longer vacation for you.” Chloe didn’t understand what Claire had meant as she watched her walk through the portal as if it were second nature to her.

“I just want to find my stupid annoying sister, not play a role in some weird sci-fi movie.” Chloe sighed as she awaited for her turn to go through. She wasn’t the type to be thrilled by random surprises, but she really didn’t have much of a choice. Chloe was fully committed to finding her sister and making sure that she was actually safe.

“When you walk through, you will be reunited with all the other tour guests. An employee that also works with our company will be on the other side to greet you. She will also be your guide and her name is Victoria. Be sure to follow her every instruction and you will undoubtedly have a wonderful time at the resort.” Lisa explained to Chloe as she was about to enter the portal.

“Just curious, what exactly happens if we don’t?” Chloe asked as she clenched her teeth together. Obviously feeling a bit nervous despite the reassurance from Claire.

“You are more than welcome to find out.  I would personally recommend it. Perhaps you will find more…Fulfillment if you choose to do so. I’m sure that many of the natives would love to know more about you.” Chloe was surprised by Lisa’s response. She wasn’t expecting such an answer from an employee of Diamond Tours.  Chloe also didn't like the casual smile that she was giving her. 

“Tanya…What exactly have you gotten yourself into!” Chloe stated in her mind. The young brown haired girl walked up to the portal and took a deep breath.

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained!” Chloe walked through the portal with only her clothes on and her upgraded silver tier ticket on her person. There was an odd warmth coming from the light that surrounded her as she walked through. As she continued onward, there was only one thought on her mind.

“I feel like a rabbit that is about to enter a den filled with lions…” 

• Like 12

What's this? I was just swimming along, minding my own business, when I stopped to give this new DD story a read. And now there's something in my mouth... wait, is this a... hook? O.o EGADS! I'VE BEEN HOOKED!!!

https://i.gifer.com/PSSd.gif

In all seriousness I'm loving this story so far and can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent work!

• Like 1
On 5/4/2022 at 7:27 PM, SGTbaby said:

This looks great same as your others! I hope the writers block for the job like no other clears up soon. Love your stories!

The next chapter is technically done for my previous story, it's just the revision that's taking it's time. And thanks, i am really enjoying this new story. It's quite refreshing!

On 5/4/2022 at 6:17 PM, Panther Cub said:

What's this? I was just swimming along, minding my own business, when I stopped to give this new DD story a read. And now there's something in my mouth... wait, is this a... hook? O.o EGADS! I'VE BEEN HOOKED!!!

https://i.gifer.com/PSSd.gif

In all seriousness I'm loving this story so far and can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent work!

Thanks, I've planned this story out, so hopefully it will come together very nicely. I just need to write it all out!

On 5/5/2022 at 6:57 PM, therende said:

Great Start, I am waiting with bated breath for your next installment! BTW, glad you are writing again.

Same here, I'm glad to be back to doing something I enjoy. 

• Like 1

I do have a question for you dear author, will you be using the level system of regression that "a job offer like no other" uses, or will you be using a different system?

On 5/7/2022 at 7:23 PM, BobbyDrago said:

I do have a question for you dear author, will you be using the level system of regression that "a job offer like no other" uses, or will you be using a different system?

The effects will be similar but it will not be focused on too much like in that story. Regression will happen I will be focusing more on the actions that happen after and how certain characters will react and adapt.

Almost done with chapter 2. I might Actually have it out by tomorrow!

• Like 3

Here is the new chapter. Motivation is the key! Now to get back to watching The Demon Girl next door! 

Enjoy !!

Chapter 2

Chloe didn’t have much time to process what was happening around her as the bright light that was surrounding her had begun to dim as she continued to walk forward. Before she knew it, she was standing in a new room, reunited with all of the same group of tourists. 

“Jesus, that was weird. Thank god that portal thing only lasted for a few seconds. I would lose my shit if I had to walk in that white void for over anything over a minute.” Chloe thought to herself as she scanned the room that they were all residing in. It looked like a conference room but the size was comparable to a professional gym. She noticed that some of the tourists were speaking with a woman, but it wasn’t just any ordinary woman, she was ridiculously tall. She towered over all the guests and had to be around twelve feet tall at minimum. The tall unknown woman was casually talking to some of the tourists. 

“Looks like you made it in one piece, hehe.” Chloe quickly understood the familiar voice that was speaking right near her. It was Claire. 

“Hey there Claire… Did we seriously just…Transport through an actual real portal?” 

“We certainly did. How are you feeling about all this?” Claire asked.

“Physically, I feel fine. Mentally, now that is a different story.” Chloe wasn’t ready for any new abnormal surprises. As much as she wanted to find her sister, if a dragon had somehow busted through the ceiling and began to spew fire out of its mouth, Chloe would have decided to call it quits. She wasn’t ready to be a part of some fantasy or sci-fi setting.

“Understandable for a first timer.  The brochure doesn’t explain the exact method of transportation along with it being in a different dimension. It’s not something that the average person would be able to comprehend if they just read it.” Claire put her hand on Chloe’s shoulder, trying to reassure her and make her feel a bit more comfortable about her current predicament. 

“So what happens now Claire? Are we at that resort hotel or whatever?” 

“Not yet. We will soon be escorted to a bus that will be taking us to that very place. You see that very tall woman at the very front, talking to some of the guests?” Claire asked.

“Ya, she easily stands out, compared to everyone else here. Just what the heck…”

“She’s an Amazon, a native to this dimension. And she is also the tour guide. Which means that she is the one person that you want to stay in close contact with while outside the hotel.” Claire explained.

“I see.” Chloe didn’t have much to say as she was still in awe of the giant figure that was clearly at the moment,  the center of attention. 

“Next, Victoria will be doing a headcount to make sure that all the guests are here and shortly after that, we will follow her to the bus. Do not under any circumstance get distracted by any of the locals or unique sights when following her, understand?” Claire had a serious look on her face as she awaited for a response from Chloe.

“Ya.” Chloe didn’t have much to say. She felt so lost and would have truly been alone if she had not met with Claire. That was her only saving grace. 

Within a few minutes, Victoria introduced herself to all the tourists and began to explain how the company operates, its lush history, and what the tourists should expect once they exit the large room they were currently in.

“Today is your first day at experiencing a new way of life. We will be taking things slowly, so there will not be much in sightseeing to start with. That will be our main focus for tomorrow. Our task for today is to successfully get you accustomed to your living quarters at the hotel. Any questions before I begin the headcount?” Victoria asked. 

For the next few minutes, Victoria began to answer some questions and concerns from the tourists, obviously she had an answer for each of them and from Chloe’s perspective, she could see that Victoria was very seasoned at her job. 

“Do you think this Victoria woman would have any information about my sister?” Chloe asked.

“Even if she did, she will not divulge any information at this time. That can only be attained at the hotel.” Chloe sighed, the combination of this odd dimension and the anxiety she was feeling, made her feel more impatient than normal.

After answering all the standard questions from the tourists, Victoria began her head count. Chloe was second to last on having her name checked off. At the same time, Victoria looked over at her and gave the girl a friendly looking smile. Chloe would have not thought much of it, except the smile was coming from someone that was over twice her size. 

“I see that we have a Diamond Tier member with us. Claire Chambers, I’m so glad to see you back here. I assume that Onyx Logistics requested for you to make a few presentations with our executives at the Diamond Plaza?” Victoria asked as she began to walk towards her.

“Of course, and it is always a pleasure to be back here.” Chloe could see that Claire was giving off a forced smile. Apparently there was some history between the two of them. 

“Aisha is really going to be happy to have you back working with her. I hope you have been a good girl while you have been away.” Victoria began to pat Claire on her head. Chloe was perplexed at how Claire was being treated, as if she were some naive child. 

“I’ve been quite well, thank you for asking. I’m also looking forward to working with Aisha again. It’s been quite some time.” Chloe noticed that Claire took a second to bite her lip as if she was holding herself back. There was definitely some tension in the air.

Victoria then turned her attention to Chloe, which caused the young girl to take a few steps back. Victoria didn’t say anything but she did gleefully smile at the slightly timid girl. 

“Now then everyone, shall we head out! We will be heading to the main entrance of the Diamond Tours building, please be sure to keep up, for I will not be stopping until we reach the bus outside of the building.” As soon as they began to leave, one of the tourists, a woman that looked to be in her early thirties, asked Victoria if there was a restroom she could use before they headed onto the bus.

“Of course, you will find the restroom to your right at the near corner. If you still are having trouble finding it, you are more than welcome to ask one of our employees.” Victoria replied with a sharp smile.

As the double door to the next room opened up, the woman that desperately needed to use the restroom quickly headed to her right along with a man beside her. Chloe assumed that it was either her boyfriend or husband. 

“Jeez, what a terrible time for nature to call. That couple is done for.” Claire said silently to herself. Chloe was unable to hear what she said but soon forgot about it as she was amazed by the vast area that she had just walked into. It was almost the size of a sports stadium and was filled with many decorative statues and pieces of wall art. But what really caught Chloe by surprise was the sheer amount of giant people that were walking about. 

“Holy hell, everyone here is just as tall as our guide. I can’t believe this…” 

“It’s definitely quite the spectacle, but don’t get too entranced, our goal is to stay with the guide, do not let yourself get distracted, okay!” Chloe was slightly cut off guard by Claire’s serious tone. 

“Ya, I gotcha…” Chloe began to calm down and soon realized that besides herself and some of the other tourists that they were being watched. She took a few glances and noticed that several of the amazonians were taking a moment to glance at them. A few seem to be specifically looking at Chloe herself. Chloe wasn’t sure if she was just being paranoid as she also noticed that many of the amazonians were just going about their business inside the building. One thing that she was quickly realizing was that there were no other individuals in the area that were the same size as herself and the other tourists.

“Are we the only normal sized ones here!? Is everyone in this place a freaking giant?” Chloe asked. 

“They are around, you will see soon enough.” Claire made sure that Chloe was beside her and ignored everything around that wasn’t related to the tour guide. The area they were walking in was all too familiar for Claire. She knew that unlike the majority of the tourists that she had more leverage when it came to legal protection and it was due to her Diamond Tier status. As for right now, she was focused on getting Chloe to the bus without incident.

“Awe, look at that group of littles, they are so adorable! Don’t you think so, hun? Chloe turned her head to overhear the conversation of an amazon woman she had just passed by.

“Are you still in the market for adopting one? Chloe heard the response of the amazon man that was right beside the woman, unfortunately she was unable to hear anything else from their conversation as they were now at the front entrance of the building.

“This way everyone! I appreciate you all for following my directions. As you can see, the bus is already waiting for us, we just need to go down these stairs and we will be all set to board!” Chloe watched as Victoria casually walked down the stairs after going outside the building. She was surprised to see the tourists in front of her having to take their time going down the step of stairs. She then quickly realized that the gap between the steps was far deeper than anything she was used to.

“What’s with these stairs!? You pretty much have to hop down!” Chloe stated to Claire.

“There is nothing normal about this dimension. Once we are on the bus, I’ll tell you more.” Claire looked around for a moment to see if anyone was following the tour group. She wanted to be extra careful since she and Chloe were in the very back of the tour group.

“Bigger…Everything is unnaturally bigger here. Jesus Christ!” Chloe was in awe over what she was seeing with her eyes. She assumed that the resort they were going to was supposed to be on a private island in the middle of nowhere, not in a completely different dimension. This was beyond anything she could have imagined.

Some of the tourists were upset that they could not take any pictures due to the lack of their mobile devices. Chloe could easily tell which tourists were first timers like Chloe and the ones that were recurring guests that simply enjoyed the change of atmosphere.

“I’m the only one in this tour group with a Diamond tier pass and I also know almost everything about this establishment. If the pay and benefits weren't so damn good, I would have quit Onyx Logistics long ago.” Claire remembered how naive she was when she first arrived in this dimension and how it almost cost her everything. Thankfully she was able to adapt quickly and managed to keep herself out of harm's way.  

Chloe took a deep breath as she felt relieved to be on flat ground and that there were no more giant stairs to jump down on. She then turned her attention to an amazon woman that was about to walk past her.  She was holding what looked to be a baby in her arms. Chloe couldn’t get a good look at the infant due to the bonnet on its head but she could see that the baby was bigger than normal.

“Maybe I was imagining things, but that baby didn’t look all that young. I wonder if amazon babies age differently…No way, that’s just…” Before Chloe could finish speaking to herself, she felt a random stranger's hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see a young woman that looked to be around her age, but with the exception of being nearly twice as tall as her.

“Wow, her hand could probably crush my skull if she wanted to.” Chloe was thankful after the amazon woman released her grip on her shoulder.

“Excuse me, but can you please spare a minute of your time?” The amazon woman asked as she knelt down on one knee to be within eye length of Chloe’s. 

“I don’t think so. I really need to…”

“Please! This will only take one minute. I’m a representative for a union that works for the sake of littles such as yourself and would just like to ask you a few quick questions before you head to your next stop.”

“Littles? What the heck is that?” Chloe asked as if she were mistaken for someone else.

“If you give me just a moment, I’ll gladly explain, including the difference between a portal and native little!” The amazon woman replied.

Chloe could see the oddly desperate look in the amazon woman’s eyes. She hated how considerate she always was with strangers and felt compelled to take a moment to appease the amazon woman.

“Okay, please make it quick though.” Chloe asked as she felt a cold shiver go down her spine. Something wasn’t right.

“The bus trip will probably take around an hour to reach our destination at the hotel resort. Thankfully the seats are quite comfortable so it won’t feel like such a long…!!!” Claire turned around to finally realize that she was talking to herself and noticed that Chloe wasn't by her side. 

“Holy shit. That idiot! Just where did she…FUCK!” Claire noticed that Chloe was around thirty feet away from her and was casually talking with a native amazon woman. She also noticed that another amazon woman was slowly lurking behind Chloe as she was distracted by the one in front of her. 

“Seriously, that’s what you giants call us!? That sounds so demeaning.” Chloe had just found out what the native amazons called people of her stature and she found it rather insulting. 

“It’s a word that takes time to get acquired by your kind. It becomes easier if you have the right mommy to look after and guide you.” Chloe’s eyes widened and felt her body grow cold as the amazon woman gently rubbed her large hand on her cheek in an oddly intimate way.

“Okay, this is creepy as hell, I’m out of…!” Chloe stopped speaking as she felt someone yank on her arm. She turned her head as she began to feel a new sense of fear.

“What the holy hell are you doing Chloe!” Claire yelled out in frustration. Chloe could easily see how pissed Claire was. It was so bad that it was fogging up her glasses.

“Sorry about that. I got…” 

“Distracted, I know. C’mon, no more dwindling, let’s get you to the bus !” Claire slapped Chloe on her back to usher her forward. Afterwards, Claire took a moment to turn around and confront the amazon that Chloe was speaking with and also the one that was lurking behind her.

“Before you two amazonians say anything, take a good look at this.” Claire showed the two female amazons her Diamond Tier pass, letting them know where her standing was in case they tried to do anything funny with her.

“You two are quite bold for trying to take action while a little was still within the vision of our tour guide. If I said anything to her while you were having your way, you two would not only be facing jail time but most likely be permanently suspended from ever being able to adopt. Why not try your luck at the orphanages or auction houses? Bye Bye!.” Claire then flipped off both amazons before rushing back to the bus where Chloe was about to hop on.

Both amazonian women stayed quiet, they were obviously frustrated even though most of the laws favored them, but in this situation, they did not have any authority to take action.

“What’s with the sour face, sweetie? Would you like a lollipop or some other type of candy?” Victoria asked as Chloe walked on the bus, she wanted to tell her to fuck off after what just happend but knew that wouldn’t solve anything. She just politely declined while showing her silver tier ticket to the guide.

“Silver tier huh? We don’t get many of these for first timers. Aren’t you a special whittle girl! Yes you are!” Chloe was appalled at how she was being treated. She began to believe that all amazons mistook people of her height as little kids. 

“Where will I be sitting?” Chloe asked as she tried to keep her emotions in check. She had to remind herself what she was here for.

“Since you are a silver tier, you can sit anywhere there is a silver colored seat.” Chloe noticed that all the seats were assigned by a specific color in the bus. The back portion was bronze colored, the silver was in the middle and in the front were gold colored seats. Most of the tourists were seated in the back. There were five tourists in the silver seat section, including her and finally there were four people in the front, which were the gold seats.

After taking her seat, Chloe put her hands on her face and began to wonder if she was in over her head. 

“What the hell type of circus is this?” Chloe stated as she felt her hands trembling. Even though the seat was quite comfortable, it still didn’t make her feel remotely safer. 

Before she could get deep into thought, Claire took a seat right next to Chloe and began to make herself comfortable. 

“ As a Diamond Tier member, I have the luxury of sitting anywhere I want, hehe. I have to say that this must have been quite the first day for you. It seems to have attracted far more attention from the locals than I expected.” Claire pulled out her trusty flask and took another sip of the hard liquor inside.

“Claire, please tell me…What the hell is going on with this place? Why do I feel like I’m being treated like a dumb child? And why is everything turning into a shitshow!” Chloe had never felt so alone. She had expected things to play out similar to visiting another country. But she never expected an outcome like this. 

“I had the same exact reaction when I first came here. This type of tourist trip is not something you can really plan for. It’s something that you have to closely pay attention to and most importantly, adapt. Otherwise this dimension will swallow you whole.  Just like it did with a good friend of mine a long time ago.” 

“Care to explain?” Chloe asked. 

“I will, but first… What the hell were you thinking!? I specifically told you to not allow yourself to get distracted by the natives. You were nearly the victim of a classic snatch and grab.” Claire asked. 

“Sorry about that, I really am. I should have listened to you and most importantly, my gut-feelings. I was an idiot  for ignoring the red flags around me,  but I really didn’t want to believe that this place was some creepy house of horrors.” 

“Well, the important thing is that you are safe. If you want to have any chance of finding your sister, you need to follow many strict rules. Wandering off and chatting with a native is a definite no-no, unless you are a Diamond Tier like me.” Claire showed her ticket to Chloe before putting it away in her pocket. 

“I guess that’s one of the hidden perks that come with your line of work. By the way, what exactly is it that you do with your company?” Chloe asked as she felt the bus begin to move.  One of the tourists quickly walked up to the guide at the front and asked her if she could plead with the driver and wait for his family that was still outside.

“I’m sorry, but we are on a tight schedule. We already made it adamantly clear that if you cannot follow procedure then this tour just might not be what you're looking for.” Victoria explained with a smug look on her face.

“This is such bullshit. Just let me off, I’m not about to leave my wife and son all alone out there!.” The tourist was quickly let off before the bus before the vehicle continued onward. Chloe noticed that there were now at least five people missing from the tour group. She looked around the best she could and noticed that it didn’t seem to faze any of the tourists. They were minding their own business and were not paying attention to the other tourists.

“Chloe, be careful to not snoop around too much. If Victoria finds out, she will most definitely keep an eye on you. And that’s something you do not want to happen!” Claire stated as she began to relax and take a glimpse of the view out of the window. She had been on this type of bus several times and has seen much of this dimension that nearly nothing surprised her anymore.

“Claire, is now a good time to start asking questions? Like what the hell am I getting into? Is this really just a tour program, or is there something hidden that I should be aware of?” Claire could see the obviously worried look on Chloe’s face and she couldn’t blame the young girl. She only came to this dimension to find her sister but now she was in a situation that could put herself in jeopardy.

“Now that you are on the bus, I can legally explain more than what I told you back in the meeting room, but I still can’t divulge all the details yet.” Claire explained.

“Why? What is keeping you from spilling the beans? Is this some sort of sex trafficing network or something?” Chloe began to think about her sister and the awful possibility that she was in deep trouble.

“It’s nothing like that. Diamond Tours is a legitimate company and if you follow the rules and not allow yourself to get distracted, you can actually have a good time here. But that doesn’t work for everyone as you have already seen. As for why I can’t explain everything yet, it’s quite simple. As a first timer, you need to be signed in at the hotel so that everything can become official with your stay. If I were to explain everything right now and if someone like Victoria were to find out, it could put my job in jeopardy and that is the last thing I want to do.”

“Then what can you tell me without getting yourself into the shitter?” Chloe asked.

“I assume that you already know what the amazonians call us, correct?” 

“Ya, That giant lady I was speaking with, called us littles, or rather portal littles. That sounds so stupid and disgraceful.”  Chloe responded.

“Correct and at some point you will meet up with the native littles. When that happens, be sure to not act all that surprised, it can be used against you.” Claire said.

“How so?” 

“I can’t explain anything about native littles as of yet, but please keep an open mind and don’t cause a scene that could bring attention to yourself, alright?” Chloe knew that Claire was most definitely looking out for her, otherwise she could have just left her all alone with that creepy amazon before they entered on the bus.

“What a pain in the ass this all is. You really are a big help and I should be more appreciative of it. It’s just…This is a lot to take in. In one minute we go from a boring waiting room to finding ourselves in the land of the giants. It’s all too weird!” Chloe let out a sigh as she rested her head on the back of the chair.

“Here, take this before I forget.” Claire handed Chloe a business card.

“What’s this?” Chloe noticed that it was a card that said Onyx logistics with Claire’s face and phone number on it. 

“When you reach the hotel, be sure to call me once you are inside your room. That way we can continue to communicate with each other and plan ahead.” 

“What do you mean, aren't you going to the same hotel as well?” Chloe asked.

“I’m afraid not. As an affiliate to Diamond Tours, I’ll be staying at a different resort.

“Why is that? That’s just…” Chloe stopped speaking, she absolutely hated how she was becoming so reliant on Claire. She came by herself because she felt confident that she could find her younger sister all by herself.

“It’s because of my line of work. I work as a presentator, where I have to show some of the executives from Diamond Tours about the potential, regarding different options with tourism growth, profits, and how to expand its influence outside the general industry. Onyx Logistics works as a third party for many companies and Diamond Tours is an example of that.”

“Do you often come to this dimension for your type of work?” Chloe asked

“Only once every six months on average. I’ve been doing this type of work for over four years. Every time I dread coming here, even though I know how to keep myself afloat.’

“Is kidnapping legal in this dimension or something?” Chloe had to ask the question that was on the back of her mind. Especially since Diamond Tours was not responsible for your well-being if you get lost or refuse to continue the tour.

“It’s not that simple to explain. All I can say is if you don’t follow the rules, it can be called legalized claiming in this dimension.

“Dear god… Should I even ask more about it?” 

“I wish I could but I have to wait after you are assigned into your hotel then we can speak about every little detail about this dimension. Right now, you need to focus on staying ahead, one step at a time. You can’t allow yourself to be overwhelmed by the regulations of this dimension.” Claire replied while Chloe smiled, happy that the new friend she made was so eager to help her out.

“Why are you doing this line of dangerous work? Just what are you getting out of this?” Chloe asked.

“Money and lot’s of it. I’m saving up for an early retirement and this job pays far too good to quit just yet. I’m also helping my parents by getting their house paid off as well.” 

“I guess I can understand, especially about family.” Chloe kept thinking about her sister and where she could be doing at this moment. 

“Listen, there is a possibility that your younger sister is perfectly fine. She could be at one of the resorts right now, perhaps even the one you will be staying at. Just make sure to ask the hotel management about her and they should be able to gather the necessary information that you need.” Claire knew the chances were slim but not all tourists were doomed when they arrived in this dimension. It was always based on Diamond Tours quarterly quota and the tier of the ticket they had.

Around twenty minutes later, the bus came to a complete stop, Claire helped herself out of her seat as she knew that was her stop. Chloe obviously didn’t look pleased that the only person that she trusted was now about to leave her.

“Before I head off, when you get to the hotel, just focus on getting to your room and most importantly, don’t ever leave the hotel unless it’s a part of the tour program, okay!” Chloe nodded her head as she shook Claire’s hand and thanked her for the insightful info and also being a good person.

After adjusting her glasses, Claire exited the bus and was about to make her way to the hotel that would also be the location of where she would be working for the next few weeks. The tour guide, Victoria stood right in front of her, obviously wanting to have one last chat with her, before they went their separate ways.

“I don’t think I’ve ever met a portal little as stubborn as you. Most of your little co-workers are already in diapers. Some of them have been lucky enough to find nice homes after being adopted. Why do you continue to resist? You're such a nice girl and I also heard that your work regarding the partnership between Onyx Logistics and Diamond Tours is splendid and to be admired. Even so, I personally believe that you would have a much more enjoyable life while inside a playpen, not to mention how adorable you would look playing with a bunch of stuffed animals!” Claire knew from experience to not show any signs of weakness, in fact she knew how to play along and act like she was on good terms with her fellow amazonian peers. 

“I appreciate the suggestion Vicky, and perhaps one day I’ll look into it.” Claire smiled as she began to walk past Victoria and head towards her hotel which was close by. But before she could continue, Victoria grabbed the smaller girl by the shoulders.

“Just a minute, I only want to do a routine check-up!” Victoria smiled as she knelt down on one knee. Claire knew what was about to happen and she absolutely hated it. But she had no choice while residing in this dimension. She at least knew to not show her displeasure on her face. Claire casually smiled while the amazon lifted her business skirt and began to check her panties for any signs of wetness. The feeling of having her most intimate body parts being touched was obviously not pleasant but Claire knew the rules to the game and what she had to do to stay ahead and keep profiting off of the company.

“All clean, such a big girl, yes you are!” Victoria pinched the smaller girl on her nose. Claire decided to keep up the charade and let out a slight giggle, she obviously wasn’t ticklish but by playing nice, she would be able to avoid any escalating drama and perhaps gain some favors in the near future.

“Aisha is so lucky to be working with Onyx Logistics and most importantly you.” Victoria then picked up Claire and held the girl up to her chest. Claire struggled to keep a smile on her face as she was being held by the amazonian.

“I really hate this bitch, almost as much as Aisha.” Claire thought to herself. Being groped and held by amazonians wasn't anything new. But she knew based on experience that showing any resistance whether it’s verbal or physical was exactly what  the amazonians wanted. It allowed them to discipline or even fire any portal littles from the job and then afterwards, put them into a more permanent position that they would never be able to escape from.

“Don’t get too comfortable with AIsha while at work, sweetie… I just may come back for you one day.” Victoria kissed Claire on the forehead before letting her down onto her feet. 

“Thank you Vicky!” Claire giggled as she adjusted her glasses and waved her right hand in the air before walking towards her hotel. 

“Little Claire is such a good girl. I also love how she’s keeping her emotions in check. I bet she believes that I am not onto her. I’ll let her play pretend for a little while longer.  It’s only a matter of time when she finds herself on a changing table.” Victoria headed back towards the bus. She was looking forward to seeing how many portal littles in this group would last. Obviously they would allow a small percentage of the tourists go without any issue, but only the ones that had a chance of becoming repeat customers. Business always came before pleasure.

“When I get into my room, the first thing I’m doing is taking a shower. The nasty stench of Victoria is all over my body.” Claire took another swig of the alcohol in her flask, it was her go to item when things got tough.

“Now that I think about it, it’s a good thing I didn’t invite anyone I knew. I would feel extremely guilty if anything were to happen to my friends.” Chloe kept looking at the business card that Claire handed her, knowing that she would most likely be needing her help in the future. Right now, she would focus all of her attention on the hotel resort that she would soon be staying at. 

“Thank you for waiting everyone. Our next stop is the New Haven Hotel and resort that you will be staying at!” Victoria smiled, obviously she enjoyed her line of work and especially when she could reveal her true nature.

Around forty minutes later, the bus stopped and Chloe looked out the window to see that they were now in a vast and wide open city.

“Thank you for your patience everyone. We have now arrived at the New Haven Hotel and Resort, your driver is currently in the process of parking, please just wait a moment and we will all be ready to exit the bus!” Victoria explained with a hint of excitement. Chloe decided to make some small talk with some of the tourists as they awaited to exit the bus. She was slightly relieved that some of the guests were a bit nervous as well over being in another dimension.  She didn’t say anything about the missing tourists as she didn’t want to start a possible panic or be labeled a conspiracist. 

After exiting the bus, all the tourists were amazed by the sights, landscapes, and architectural beauty that the city was bursting with. 

“Please follow me everyone, the hotel is just down this way!” Chloe made sure to keep herself focused and follow the guide until they were inside the hotel. She knew that he wasn’t safe just yet.

“So many giants. We are basically toddlers compared to them, hehe.” One of the tourists tried to make a joke about the difference in size. Chloe kept her gaze on Victoria for the sake of avoiding the same mistake she made when first arriving in this new dimension.

After arriving at the hotel, Chloe took a sigh of relief as she entered through the front door. She was relieved that there were not many Amazonians on the sidewalk and even then, most of them were too busy with their own affairs.

“According to Claire, I should not under any circumstance leave the hotel unless I’m with my guide.” A cold shiver ran down Chloe’s spine as she began to imagine herself all alone in this vast city. Especially since she didn’t have any useful electronics on her person and most likely the currency in this dimension would be of no help.

“Alright everyone, I’ll be handing out your room cards. Your luggage, electronics, among other personal items should already be in your rooms. So after you get sorted out, please come back down to the conference room within two hours from now, I’ll be discussing the next phase in your wonderful tour vacation!” Victoria said as she began to hand out specific cards to the tourists. Chloe received her’s and noticed that the card was the color silver as well. The young girl then had to sign a sheet of paper with her signature on it, letting the hotel know that she had arrived safely.

“Hmm…These cards must be based on our tier level.” Chloe decided to look around for a second, wondering if she could find any native littles and perhaps ask them for some guidance or suggestions.. She felt that asking an amazonian would only bring trouble. She watched as all the tourists took the elevators to their specific rooms.

“No one is around. The only ones in this hotel are amazons! This doesn’t seem right.” Chloe kept to herself as she looked all around the first floor. The hotel appeared to be fancy and had a dark wooden finish to it, like something from the early 1900’s Victorian home. 

“Is something wrong, little one?” Victoria asked as she knelt down and began to chat with Chloe.

“I’m fine, it’s just…Oh ya, do you know if it’s possible to find someone that was a previous tourist with your company?”Chloe asked with some enthusiasm.

“It is, but what’s the reason behind it, sweetie?” Victoria asked.

“My sister may have been a guest here and was wondering if someone could check that. And if so, could they please tell me of her current location? I really need to speak with her!”

“I see…I’m guessing that is the main reason as to why you came on this tour group, am I correct?” Victoria questioned.

“It is. I don’t want to come off as rude, but I’m not entirely interested in the whole sightseeing shtick.” Chloe explained as she tried to be as polite as possible.

“No no, I perfectly understand. Family is very important. It is something we amazon’s pride ourselves for. Here, let’s go to the front desk and ask the hotel’s management, how does that sound?” Victoria asked with a smile. Chloe nodded her head in agreement. She couldn’t believe it, she was finally going to get some answers regarding her sister. 

“This amazon seems kinda reasonable. Perhaps I can actually get something done without Claire’s assistance.” Chloe watched and waited as Victoria spoke with one of the members of the hotel management. While waiting, a female amazon came through the front door while pushing a stroller with her hands. 

“What is the name of the tourist that you are looking for?” Victoria asked as she began to write the information down on a piece of paper.

“Tanya Kennedy. She would have been a recent tourist in the past month.” 

“Thank you for that. Please wait a moment.” Chloe took a few steps back as she watched Victoria talk to a member of the management team at the front desk.

“Looks like I’m the only tourist that hasn’t gone up to their room.  I’ll do exactly that after I get some damn answers.” Chloe felt the hands of someone grabbing her waist and then felt her jean pants being pulled down to her ankles, leaving her panties exposed to everyone on the first floor.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Chloe yelled out which caused the attention of many of the amazonians on the floor level of the hotel, including Victoria’s.

“Not only is this little improperly dressed, but she has a pouty mouth as well. That needs to be fixed asap!” Chloe turned around, her face was beat red while being pissed off at the same time. 

“Who the fuck do you think you are you creepy ass giant bitch!” The amazon ignored Chloe’s verbal spout as she pulled out a pacifier from a bag in the back of the stroller and was in the process of bringing it closer to her mouth. Anger and confusion were intertwined on Chloe’s face as she felt like time had slowed down for her body and it caused her to remain frozen in place. Thankfully Victoria blocked the pacifier from being forcefully entered into Chloe’s mouth by using her hand.

“I’m sorry, but this portal little is a tourist and because of that, she doesn’t have to follow the same rules and regulations of our country. In case you don’t know, this hotel has a partnership with Diamond Tours and as such, some of the rooms are specifically made for their kind.” Victoria took the initiative and pulled Choe’s jeans back onto her waist.  The sudden act of kindness gave Chloe a moment to regain her composure before she went into a full rage mode again. 

“I understand, but the attire she is wearing is just offensive to the eyes!” The amazon woman proclaimed as she tried to justify her actions.

“And I’m sure you understand that if you continue to interfere with our tourists, certain legal actions can be used against you. Do you understand?” Chloe watched as Victoria’s demeanor had changed and now she gave a very threatening vibe from the look on her face, which caused the amazon woman to back off.

“Okay Okay! You made your point.” The amazon woman then walked over to one of the lobbyists in the hotel so she could be helped instead of investigating the issue any further.

“Are you alright? I apologize for that woman’s actions. It was completely inexcusable.” Victoria asked as she kept herself on one knee to speak face to face with the distraught girl.

“For now I am. What the hell was with that giant freak? She had no right to touch me like that, let alone pull down my damn pants!” Chloe felt like she had been violated and wanted some physical retribution, but even she knew that would have been a losing battle. The amazon obviously weighed over nine or even ten times her own weight.

“It was a big misunderstanding. She didn’t know you were a tourist and as such, you have certain liberties that most of the native littles don’t. But I have to give you a word of warning.” A chill went down Chloe’s spine as Victoria looked at her with a serious gaze.

“While you are a tourist, such vulgar language will not be permitted in this dimension, as per the contract you have signed. But since this situation was a special one, I’ll let it go with just a warning.” Victoria placed her pinky finger on Chloe’s lips and then winked at the girl before smiling and getting back onto both her feet. 

“Now we got that out of the way, please be patient and let’s wait for the results, okay?” Chloe just nodded her head. She was no longer angry as it was replaced with a sense of unease due to Victoria’s presence. 

While waiting for the results from the hotel's management. Chloe noticed that the stroller right near her was the one that belonged to the annoying amazon woman that unjustly pulled down her pants.

“I actually feel sorry for her baby. That bitch strikes me as the type that would...” Chloe stopped talking to herself as she took a peek inside the stroller. She had expected to see an oversized infant but instead she saw a boy that was around the same age as her, sitting firmly in it. Chloe had to rub her eyes to get a second opinion on what she was witnessing.  The boy was wearing a bright blue t-shirt with a t-rex on it and most importantly he was wearing the biggest diaper that she had ever seen. 

“What in the hell…” Chloe watched silently as the boy continued to suckle down on an oversized baby bottle. The boy then turned his attention to Chloe and then took the bottle out of his mouth.

“Baba?” The boy then offered his bottle to the young girl. Chloe could only respond by slowly backing away, unable to grasp at what she was seeing.

“I’m so sorry Cody! Mama left you all alone while I was getting us a room for the night.” The amazon woman walked over and took hold of the stroller and began to distance herself from Chloe.

“You should be in one of these, yourself!” The amazon woman said with a hint of anger as she looked back at Chloe with contempt.

“Seriously, what the freak is with this place…” Chloe didn’t notice Victoria behind her as the amazon placed her hand on the girl’s head.

“Spacing out? Perhaps you could use a nap. It’s been quite the trip for you!” Victoria stated as Chloe turned her attention back to her amazon tour guide. 

“So…Any…Luck?” Chloe couldn’t put together a proper sentence as she was aghast by the sight of someone around her age and size, wearing the attire of an infant.

“Unfortunately, the system records are currently down at the moment, but management informed me that they would do a follow-up on the status of your sister in the next day or two. So be assured that your issues will eventually be resolved in a timely manner.” Victoria then grabbed hold of Chloe’s hand and began to escort her to the elevator.

“I see…That sucks. I guess I’ll head to my hotel room and get settled in.” Chloe tried to gently free herself from Victoria’s grasp, but she wouldn’t budge.

“Allow me to escort you to your room. I don’t want you to get lost now.” Victoria smiled as the two of them entered the elevator. The amazon pressed a button which caused the elevator to ascend. 

“It’s okay, I know the room number so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue.”

“It’s perfectly fine. I insist.” Chloe was beginning to get a bit worried about Victoria’s intentions. She remembered that it was best to not cause a situation with an amazon based on Claire’s words but she didn’t want to be entirely helpless around someone that could be labeled as a possible threat. 

“From what I’ve seen, you and Claire seem to be getting along quite well. Have you two known each other for a long time?” Victoria asked as she and Chloe walked out of the elevator together and began to walk down the hallway of the floor that most of the tourists were staying in.

“I just recently met with her for the first time today. So I don’t know much about her personally, but she seems to be an understanding and level headed person.” Chloe felt embarrassed having her hand held like some lost child. She was relieved that there was no one else walking in the hallway.

“I see…That’s great to hear…By the way.” Chloe took a deep breath as she felt her body being lifted in the air and then carried in Victoria’s arms as she continued to walk towards the portal littles hotel room. Chloe wanted to slap Victoria for casually grabbing hold of her but the young girl held herself back, knowing  that it would put her in an even worse situation. 

“Has Claire ever talked to you about the specifics, regarding this dimension? For example it’s natives, living arrangements, and most importantly, the internal dynamics of our company?” Chloe could easily see the fake smile that Victoria was giving. The conversation almost felt like an interrogation.

“No, nothing like that. She has only talked to me about the same stuff that is already available on the brochure.” Chloe didn’t want to take a chance and say anything that could be used against Claire. She was the only person that she could trust in this dimension.

“I see, that’s good to hear…By the way, do you know what the term, little is?” Victoria used Chloe’s key card to open her hotel door and walk themselves through it. 

“Ya…It’s a specific group of people that are smaller than the amazons, right?” Chloe asked as she watched as her body was slowly placed onto the mattress in the bedroom she would be staying in.

“Yes, in other words, you are one of them.” Chloe gasped as she felt both her legs being lifted in the air. Victoria had a firm grasp on both of her ankles with just one hand. 

Chloe was beside herself. She didn’t know how to respond as she was forced to look up at the ceiling while only the upper part of her back was laying on the bed.

“I think you need a good change before nap nap.” Victoria easily removed Chloe’s right shoe and then began to work on her left. Chloe began to have terrifying thoughts about that diapered boy she saw at the hotel lobby and began to assume the worst.  But as soon as she was about to scream in terror, she felt her legs being lowered onto the bed. 

“I hope that I wasn’t overstepping your boundaries. It’s common courtesy to make all the newest tourists as comfortable as possible.” Victoria smirked as she looked down on the frightened portal little.  Chloe could only look on in shock as she tried to regain a presence of mind.

“It…It’s alright. I just need some…Time alone, that’s all.” Chloe stated as she slowly sat up. She could feel her body shaking from the sudden rush of adrenaline. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of Victoria’s, afraid that she was planning something even more wicked.

“I understand, so I’ll let you take your time to get yourself changed and composed. Please be ready to come down to the conference room on the first floor within two hours. I have some fun plans for our whittle group.” Victoria winked once more at Chloe before closing the front door to her hotel room, leaving the distraught girl alone to try and gather herself.

Chloe took a few minutes to take in everything that had just occurred. She then laid her back to the mattress as she slammed her fists on the bed in frustration.

“That giant psycho monster…I seriously thought she was going to…” Chloe smacked her cheeks together. She didn’t even want to think about it. Right now, she only wanted to find something to distract herself with. She then turned her head and noticed that her luggage was laying right next to her bed, she quickly hopped off the bed and began to open it.

“Thank god! Everything is here.” Chloe was surprised that the tour company had actually kept their word. Everything was in its rightful place. Her spare clothing, toiletries, and even her electronic devices were all there.

“Perhaps I should give Claire a call in a few minutes. I really need to get some answers!” Chloe knew her cell phone would be utterly useless since there was no coverage in this dimension. Thankfully the hotel had its own wired landline. 

“Huh? What’s this?” Chloe noticed that there was a box right next to her luggage, it was shaped and designed to look like a birthday present. There was a note on the box that said something peculiar. “Compliments from the hotel.”

“Knowing how things are going, I doubt anything inside will actually be useful or pleasant for that matter.” Chloe threw the box on the bed and began to strip down to her bra and panties. 

“No person, not even members of my family have any right to touch or even remove my damn clothes! Chloe then hopped onto the mattress, feeling slightly more invigorated.

“This has to undoubtedly be the weirdest day of my life. And not only that, I have to stay in this bizarro land for a whole week! All for the sake of my dumb sister!” Chloe slightly whined to herself as she rolled over on the bed and was now laying next to the gift box from the hotel. Chloe spent a few minutes looking over it, pondering if she should allow her curiosity to get the best of her.

“Fuck it. I’m gonna open this thing. Worst case, whatever it is, I’ll just throw it in the trash.” Chloe began to slowly open the box, feeling a bit worried that there would be something inside that could put her in harm's way.

“The fuck!?” Chloe wasn’t sure as to what her hands had taken hold of, but she quickly pulled out a pink legless onesie with frills on the side of it. It also had snaps at the bottom of the outfit. And on the very front, there was a word printed on the clothing that simply said welcome. 

“What the hell are these giant people smoking!? Did they seriously mistake me for an actual toddler!?” Chloe threw the onesie on the floor and then checked to see what else was in the box. Chloe felt her skin crawl as she felt a soft material with her fingertips. The crinkling noises were evident as Chloe’s eyes widened up from what she had just grabbed with her hands.

“A diaper. A literal freaking diaper! There is no mistake, these giants don’t actually see me as a toddler, but rather a goddamn infant! Do they honestly expect me to wear something like this?” Chloe noticed that there was a word printed on the front of the diaper and it said, newborn.

“Okay, I really need to call Claire now. This is getting out of hand!” Chloe noticed that there was a smaller box inside the original gift box. She grabbed it and then ripped it open as a way to vent her ongoing frustration. 

“HAHAHAHA. Why am I not surprised!” Chloe couldn’t help but laugh, she didn’t know how else to express herself as she held a pacifier in her hand. 

“I think I’m beginning to understand what this fucked up dimension is all about. And if my gut feeling is true, Tanya is far deeper shit than I realized!” Chloe said as she twirled the pacifier with her finger. 

Sometimes laughter is the best medicine for such an unreal situation.

• Like 15
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 2

WOOOOOO! I expect that Chloe is going to end up in that onesie, although maybe not that specific diaper. I hope she finds her sister, but I doubt that she'll get much further than finding her, especially based on the text that was allegedly sent from said sister's phone!

• Like 1

My bet is that she will end up in the one-piece and in diapers.

Either with Victorya as her mom or with the same Amazons as her sister.

Maybe also as a triple pack with the other lady.

In any case she will end up in diapers and adopted.

If the Amazons weren't so crazy you could certainly make agreements with them but unfortunately they wouldn't stick to it.

• Like 1

I like the tension you have created. It’s the feeling of danger around every corner that the diaper dimension is such a marvelous setting for.  On the one hand you want the trap to spring, but on the other hand the anticipation is so delicious.  It’s like the literary equivalent of edging.

I look forward to reading more.

• Like 1
On 5/12/2022 at 7:40 PM, Princessamaryllis said:

I would love to see Alice Sean and Chole all be friends at the same kindergarten.  I imagine Sean would be the most outgoing of the group helping Chole find and meet Alice. 

It would be neat to add all the characters I made into a single story, but I need to finish them first. Motivation is so up and down, it's crazy.

On 5/11/2022 at 1:05 PM, LilKevin said:

I like the tension you have created. It’s the feeling of danger around every corner that the diaper dimension is such a marvelous setting for.  On the one hand you want the trap to spring, but on the other hand the anticipation is so delicious.  It’s like the literary equivalent of edging.

I look forward to reading more.

I like keeping people guessing and suspense is what i love about DD type of stories!

On 5/11/2022 at 3:52 AM, kirababy said:

wow.  Literally at the edge of my seat with tension during this chapter.  Great job.

Thanks!

On 5/10/2022 at 9:44 PM, Moon3ye said:

My bet is that she will end up in the one-piece and in diapers.

Either with Victorya as her mom or with the same Amazons as her sister.

Maybe also as a triple pack with the other lady.

In any case she will end up in diapers and adopted.

If the Amazons weren't so crazy you could certainly make agreements with them but unfortunately they wouldn't stick to it.

Amazons are always so thirsty for littles. lol

New chapter! 

I had so much fun writing that I forgot what time it was last night. Please continue to tell me what you think, it's very much appreciated! 

Chapter 3

Claire was wiggling her toes as she was typing away on her work related laptop while laying on a recliner. As much as she wanted to relax and unwind with one of the unique amazonian feature films that was available on a popular streaming service,  she felt the need to double check her documents beforehand. She knew that this would be the first of many presentations, starting tomorrow at the very same building she was currently staying in. By next week, she would be dining  and having conversations with some of the elite amazonians within the city. She was fully confident that her diligent hard work would eventually pay off and that she would be a step closer to financial independence and then one day, she could finally say goodbye forever to this uncomfortable dimension ruled by the giants. 

“One I make enough to live off the interest, perhaps I’ll move somewhere in the great northwest. I have always had a thing for gloomy and foggy weather.” Claire took a sip of the coffee she had personally prepared herself.

“One of the few regrets when I finally leave this dimension will be not having the option to brew up this type of ground roast. It surpasses any type of coffee in my dimension.” 

Chloe turned her head as she heard a knock at her front door. She slowly helped herself off of the recliner and began to walk towards the front door of her hotel room.

“I didn’t order any room service and I certainly do not remember scheduling any meetings with my peers from Onyx Logistics. Which means that it could possibly be….Her…God I hope not.” Claire adjusted her glasses before putting them back on. If it was who she thought it was, she needed a moment to mentally prepare. 

“Hello? How can I…!!!” Claire temporarily lost the ability to speak as she felt her body being forcefully raised off of the floor and then quickly pressed into a smothering hug. Her face was immediately implanted into the bosom of an amazonian. 

“Claire! Clairey, MY WITTLE CLAIRY! I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” An amazon woman continued to firmly hold Claire in her arms, not realizing that she was accidentally suffocating the portal little she was holding for the next minute.

“BWAH! Holy crap! I thought I was going to pass out there!” Claire yelled out as the amazon quickly released her hold on the smaller girl. 

“I’m so sorry about that Clairey. It’s a bad habit of mine to get overly emotional, hehe.” The amazonian said as she slowly helped herself inside Claire’s hotel room. 

“Remember Aisha, restraint is the number one issue that I asked of you to improve on. Keep in mind that we littles are very delicate. You could easily crush our bones or even kill us in a split second!” Claire took off her glasses as she noticed that they were slightly cracked. It annoyed her, but she had spares so it wasn’t a problem. 

“I know, I know…And I have improved, it’s just with you, I can’t hold myself back. You are my baby girl after all.” Aisha chuckled to herself. Obviously Claire didn’t find anything amusing about her response. 

“Aisha, remember when I said I would only give it some thought. I never agreed to become anyone's baby.” Claire did not like Aisha whatsoever. While the amazon woman was a genuinely nice person,  especially compared to the majority of the amazonian females, she was a severely thick headed individual and would sometimes not listen to reason.

“Oh ya, you are right. But the offer always stands. I’ve got a nice nursery waiting for you back at my parents home. They would also love to see you again!” Aisha said as she patted Claire on the head. 

“I appreciate the generosity Aisha, you are always so kind, hehe.” Claire knew from past experience that she needed to act a bit more childish around Aisha. It was the only way that she could gain any type of control over her. Aisha was the classic trope of having a great physical body but also having a far lower intelligence than most amazonians. 

“How was your trip? Did you have a good time, Clairy?” Aisha asked as she nonchalantly picked Claire up by her hips and brought her over to the bed and took a seat on the mattress while keeping the smaller girl on her lap.

“ It was super fun! I made a new friend as well!” Claire raised her hands in the air as if she were an overexcited child. She hoped that acting like a child for a few minutes would be enough time to convince Aisha to leave. She had more important things to attend too. 

“That’s so great to hear! Making new playmates is always so adorable. You will have to introduce me to your new friend sometime!” Aisha said as she rubbed her nose with Claire’s, causing the portal little to slightly blush in embarrassment.

No way in hell am I introducing her to Chloe. She already has enough bullshit on her plate.” Claire watched as Aisha gently took her off of her lap and then found herself  sitting on the mattress while the amazonian got back onto her feet.

“So tell me, did you hear!?” 

“Hear what Aisha?” Claire asked.

“Wittle Jeffy went big poopy in his diapy last week. He was so upset about it, that management decided to promote and allow him to permanently live with Bonnie. Isn’t that great! He doesn't have to struggle anymore with this type of  work. He can live the rest of his days peacefully with his new mommy. Bonnie had seniority so that’s why she was given the option to adopt him first.” Aisha giggled as she looked up at the ceiling in joy. 

“Ya…That’s just…Peachy…” Claire felt sick to her stomach. Not only was Jeff a portal little and a co-worker of hers. But they started working at Onyx Logistics around the same time and both were given the task of creating a rapport with Diamond Tours for the past couple of years. With Jeff gone, that only left a handful of portal littles that were still employed within the building they were residing in.

“And I’m the only one left that is still allowed to wear real adult underwear. I can’t believe how far things have changed in the past four years since I started with the company.” I probably should find another line of work by the end of the year. I wanted to build up my savings even more, but my luck can only last for so long… Chloe was snapped out of her inner thoughts as Aisha began to pull her skirt down to her ankles.

“It’s okay Aisha, Ms Victoria already checked me earlier today!” Claire knew that her chances were slim but she wasn’t in the mood to have her underwear checked yet again .

“I know, but it’s been over a half year since I’ve seen you. Consider this the request of a concerned mommy!” Claire quietly sighed as she laid her back on the bed and allowed Aisha to completely remove her skirt. Even though she absolutely despised this type of treatment, she did find Aisha to be a useful idiot. If any of the amazonians were to believe that Aisha was Claire’s preferred choice for a parent, they would always back-off.

“What a pain in the ass. I thought I could at least go one day without this happening. It’s so sad that I’m actually used to this.” Claire felt her underwear being slowly removed from her ankles which left her lower half, completely exposed.. 

“As expected, my princess does such an absolutely  great job of keeping herself clean!” Aisha said with a smile as she looked over Claire’s blue panties. 

“I remember how much controversy this caused in the beginning and how over a dozen co-workers were punished for their behavior. However I endeavored and behaved. And because of that, I have been able to make a ton of money while working in this creepy line of work.” Claire was about to help herself off of the bed,but before she could do so, she felt her legs being held up in the air by Aisha’s left hand.

“I’m so proud of you, my whittle princess! And as a special reward, I have something with your name on it!” Aisha pulled out a pink diaper from her back pocket and quickly unfolded it on the mattress.

“AISHA WAIT!” Claire quickly put her right hand in front of Aisha’s face as she felt the padding of the diaper connect to her rear-end. 

“What’s wrong Princess? I’m only getting you changed.” Aisha released her hold on Claire’s ankles which allowed the smaller girl to properly sit herself up. Claire had goosebumps all over her body as she sat right on top of the diaper. The soft padding was almost like a prison. A sign that all of your rights have been taken from you.  Claire was thankful that the diaper was not taped on yet, because it would be impossible to remove it without the assistance of an amazon.

“Aisha, you don’t want to get yourself into trouble right?” Claire asked as she continued to keep her eyes completely focused on Aisha’s. She knew how to subdue the amazon based on her prior experience with her.

“No…I don’t…” Claire could tell that she was now taking control of the conversation. 

“As you well know, a portal little like me, can only be diapered under the conditions if we are caught soiling or messing ourselves or are having a temper tantrum. I have done neither, right?” 

“...Right...” 

“So unless you want to face the possibility of jail time, I really need you to cut this out. I’m trying to help you here! Claire didn’t really care much about Aisha but she needed to keep her amazon peer level headed. 

“I understand, but I wanted to let you know that the set of diapers I bought for you are very special. I specifically requested to have them custom made with your name on it. I thought you would be happy to wear something so unique!” Aisha began to tear up, upset over the fact that her gift was actually making Claire angry rather than overjoyed.

“I appreciate the gesture but I prefer my big girl underwear. Can you please hand them over to me?” Claire asked. The upset amazon obediently handed over the girl’s panties back to her. 

“Thank you Aisha. You are a true friend.” After quickly putting her underwear back on, Claire held out her arms, as if asking for a hug. Aisha easily understood what the gesture was and pulled the portal little in for a loving embrace. 

“I really don’t want to hug this dumb giant, but I need to keep her on my side, just in case something unexpected comes up.” Claire stated in her mind as Aisha began to slowly rub her back.

“I’m so sorry, Clairy, I hope you can forgive me for my stupid mistake.” Aisha said as she gently lowered Claire so she was now standing on the carpet floor.

“It's all good, I forgive you and also…” Claire wanted Aisha out of her room as soon as possible but in order for her to do that, she needed to up the charm a bit more. So she quickly kissed Aisha on the cheek while the amazonian was still bent over.

“Can you pwetty pwease let me have some alone time. I really got a lot of worky to do. I promisey we can hang out more later this week! Okay?” Claire spoke in a childish tone to influence Aisha’s decision.

“Most definitely. It’s a mommies responsibility to keep her baby happy after all!” Claire bit her lip to keep herself in check while she watched Aisha finally exit her hotel room. The two of them exchanged goodbyes before the door closed behind Aishal.

“Now I can get some peace and quiet, until tomorrow that is. It almost feels like a second job, trying to keep Aisha as an ally while keeping her maternal instincts in check.” As Claire was about to sit back down on her hotel recliner, she heard her work cell phone begin to ring. 

“Damn it, it’s one thing after another!” Claire decided that she would put her work laptop away after the phone call, she was mentally drained from such a drama-filled first day.

“Hello?” Claire answered her work phone, curious to see who it was.

“GOO GOO GA GA!” Claire was caught off guard by the response on the phone and took her a moment to respond. 

“Ugh, is this some prank call or something?” Claire began to hear some laughing on the other line, she wasn’t in the mood for such crap and was about to hang up until she got an actual response.

“Sorry about that Claire, it’s me Chloe. You told me to call you as soon as I got settled into my hotel room, remember?” Chloe stated as she was slightly laughing to herself. 

“Oh Chloe! I’m so glad to hear from you! Sounds like you managed to hold your own. You have done far better than most portal littles.” 

“Thanks… I guess.” Chloe knew it was supposed to be a complement but she didn’t like to be defined with the term, little. 

“So Chloe, what was that all about when you just called me? I couldn’t understand a word you said.” Claire asked

“I just figured out that most of,  if not all these fucked up giants think of me as some sort of infant that needs to be cared for. Claire, is this the same shit that you have been dealing with since you started working here?”

“For the most part. Sad to say, but I’ve gotten used to the childish treatment even though I thoroughly despise it. But I do know how to avoid the pitfalls that doom many of our kind. I’m a perfect example of a little that has not only avoided adoption but also has kept myself out of diapers since I started working here.  I’m guessing that something must have happened to make you realize the true intentions of the amazons.” Claire questioned.

“Ya, before I went up to my hotel room, I actually had the distinct pleasure of meeting a native little. He was literally dressed as a baby and sitting in a freaking stroller! The guy looked to be in his early twenties!

“What happened? You didn’t draw any attention to yourself, did you?” Claire asked.

“Some random amazon bitch decided she had the right to pull down my pants. I cussed up a storm before that tour guide, Victoria intervened.” Chloe said.

“Oh shit, are you alright? Victoria is a notorious amazon and is not to be taken lightly.”

“I’m fine, she actually was able to deescalate the situation. Victoria seemed like a pretty decent person at first, but that all changed when she escorted me to my room…” Chloe felt some goosebumps on her arms as she began to think about what just recently occurred. 

“Oh crap, she didn’t punish you or anything like that, did she?” Claire asked with concern. 

“She warned me to not use such language again or I could face some sort of backlash because of it. What really set me off was when she decided to carry me to my room and then had the gall to take my shoes off without my permission.” 

“Victoria knows exactly how the rules work, so she can push the limits of a tourist's patience without getting into any legal trouble. She wants us tourists to argue and cause an altercation. It’s a brilliant way to nullify the contract we have with the tour company so we can be legally adopted. I’m guessing that she told you about the whole adoption process, correct?” Claire asked. 

“Nope, nothing like that. She spent most of her time asking me questions. I felt like I was her prisoner or something similar.” 

“I see, that means that she has been slowly working you, trying to push your buttons so you could become another permanent resident in this dimension. I’m sorry to say, but it looks like you have caught that bitch’s attention. But on the bright side, you are now aware of her tactics, so you can plan accordingly so you won’t fall into any of her traps.” Claire began to bite her finger, not thrilled that her new friend was now being stalked by Victoria.

“Claire, can you please tell me how fucked I really am? What’s this talk about adoption? Why are these amazons so insistent on treating us like some useless babies? Do you honestly believe that my sister is involved with this creepy shit?” Chloe asked as she took a deep breath.

“Now that you are officially in the hotel, I now can speak more in detail about how this dimension works. But to answer your first question. I would say that you are fine for now. As a silver tier ticket holder, you have a fifty percent chance of being a candidate for adoption. It’s far better than being a bronze tier, which would mean that you have a eighty percent chance at being adopted.  Even so, as long as you follow the rules, these amazon’s cannot take away your freedom. Your safety is entirely reliant on your level of discipline. Knowing Victoria, she is just doing the other job she was assigned and messing with specific tourists. Overall it is not much of a problem as long as you don’t play into her hands. Her job is to act as a tour guide, while scouting for potential candidates for adoption. But she cannot forcefully take someone for adoption unless they do something that goes against their contract they signed with the tour company.”

“That is so messed up. How can that be legal? Shouldn’t we tell the other tourists and warn them what they are up against?” Chloe asked.

“That wouldn’t be a wise decision. Most tourists are visiting so they can escape reality and have a simple good time enjoying the sights of a place they have never seen. You would be surprised at how many tourists would dismiss your claim and even if they were to listen, it could cause a fiasco which could lead to the whole tour group being sent to an orphanage which would lead to their eventual adoption. It doesn’t happen often, but it’s perfectly legal based on the contracts that you and everyone else signed. Don’t try to fight this legal system. It’s like trying to fight the sun,it's far too hot and out of reach.”

“Jesus fucking Christ. This is without a doubt, the biggest clusterfuck I've ever been a part of. I just want to find my sister and get out of this hell hole. That’s all!” Chloe knew that she was now officially so far down the rabbit hole that she couldn’t simply climb out and go back to her reality.” 

“I know exactly what you mean. When I first started working in this dimension, I caused a situation which put my job in jeopardy. So for a few weeks I was on a probation period where I had to wear these childish lookin pull-ups. It was quite the eye opener, but I eventually figured out how to work the system to my favor. And I’ve been in my adult underwear since.” Claire said as she tried to keep a positive attitude for Chloe. 

“If I were you, I would have left that job in a heartbeat. Screw this cursed place.” Chloe said as she continued to twirl the pacifier she got from the hotel on her finger while on the phone.
“If the pay and benefits were not so amazing, I would have done exactly that. But after another year or so, I will be retiring, so there is a light at the end of the deep dark tunnel!” Claire responded. 

“I wonder if it was the hotel’s idea or Victoria's for sending me that cursed gift box. Do they seriously believe that I would just casually put on a damn diaper and wear a freaking onesie over it! They are so messed up! Do they send every tourist such a courteous gift?” Chloe asked.

“Oh my…You got the gift box?” Chloe could hear some concern in Claire’s voice on the phone.

“Ya, it said it was a compliment from the hotel. A box of chocolates would have been more preferable.” Chloe tried to laugh it off. She was tired of being so angry.

“So you are this tour group's MVL. You certainly got some terrible luck. Thank goodness you met with me before coming here, otherwise your stay would have likely have been turned into a permanent one.” 

“What the heck is a MVL? Is there something else I need to watch out for in this forsaken place?” Chloe asked.

“I’m sure you have heard the term MVP, correct?”

“Ya, it’s something usually related to sports, being the most valuable player on the team.” Chloe responded.

“That’s right, well…MVL means most valuable little. It’s an award handed out by the hotel staff. It means that out of all the tourists, you are the most sought after by the amazon employees that are stationed there. But you don’t have to worry, it doesn’t increase your chances of being adopted, it’s just that you are more appealing than the others.” Chloe couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only did she have the attention of Victoria, but also the staff at the hotel she was staying at.

“I’m so blessed! Everyone wants to put me in a diaper and keep me as their own bundle of joy. I couldn’t ask for more!” Claire could hear the obvious sarcasm in Chloe’s voice. The slightly older little was happy that Chloe was not overwhelmed in despair. Claire had met several portal littles that lost the will to fight and ended up giving themselves over to an amazon family to be adopted. It was something she wanted Chloe to avoid.

“Now let’s get back on track. Amazonians, mainly the females, have a biological condition where their maternal instincts kick into full drive when they see a little, it’s even stronger when they are around a portal little compared to a native one. And so for the past half century, there has been a booming industry in this dimension when it comes to the transactions of adopting littles.  The economy in this dimension heavily relies on it. And portal littles like ourselves are considered an exotic item that is a must own for almost any female amazon.” Claire explained.

“Great, we are defined as a freaking product. Probably on the same level as a pet.  I’m kinda surprised that they don’t simply kidnap us as soon as we enter their dimension if they are so utterly obsessed with us.” 

“From what I’ve read on their history, it used to be that way. First come, first serve, but it wasn’t helping the economy whatsoever. And so a deal was struck with the amazon government and our government. And eventually Diamond Tours became one of the many results after a few decades of negotiating. There are black markets that also deal with littles but that is highly frowned upon, even by the majority of the amazonians. “ Claire stretched her arms and legs as she relaxed on the recliner, glad to hear Chloe’s voice over the phone.

“What a surprise, these ogre’s have morality? Haha.” Chloe casually kept laughing while Claire listened in.

“Do you have any other questions about how this dimension operates or its history?” Claire asked

“Nah, I’m good. I believe that I know more than enough to understand that I’m basically gambling with my life until I find a way out of here.” 

“That’s true. It’s a lot like a casino, instead of betting money, it’s your very existence that is on the line. And you're going against the casino house which in this case, it’s the amazons. Thankfully, you are a step ahead and if you want, I can work some of my connections and find a way to get you out of this dimension before your tour trip actually ends.” Claire suggested.

“That would be great…But… I can’t leave my sister all alone in this messed up society. I need to save her!” 

“I understand your feelings, but it’s not a guarantee that she is actually here. This could be all for nothing if you keep this up.” Claire replied.

“It’s a truly messed up situation but I have to take the chance! I atleast have to find out if she’s actually here or was fortunate enough to leave this dimension before anyone could do anything to her.” Chloe took a glimpse at the diaper that she threw on the floor. She didn’t want to imagine that Tanya was being forced against her will to wear such a ridiculous thing.

“If your resolve is that firm, then mine will be as well. It might take me a day or two, but I’ll reach out to some people that work for Diamond Tours scheduling department and see if I can get some answers for you.” 

“Thank you so much Claire, you have no idea how much your help means to me.” Chloe stated. 

“It’s fine. I have my reasons. Anyhow, I want you to contact me around the same time tomorrow, even if I don't have any solutions yet, at least I’ll know that you are still okay. And if you feel that something is definitely wrong, please be sure to tell me. It’s better than trying to go through all of this alone.” Chloe couldn't believe how thoughtful and caring Claire was to her. Even though she had just met her, she felt like she was someone she had known for years.

“Claire…Before I let you go, can you please explain as to why you are gaining out of this?I don’t want to sound rude, but it feels weird that you would be doing this all out of goodwill. There has to be a catch.” Chloe asked.

“There is, but it has nothing to do with profits or gaining some sort of favor. I won’t go into too much detail about it right now, but it does revolve around a situation with another person that I knew a while back. It was in a very similar predicament that you are currently in. Consider this an act of redemption. Right now..I’m not in the mood to talk about it. Perhaps another time, okay?”

“Alright, I understand, and thanks again for the info. I’ll talk to you tomorrow at the same time! Take care!” Chloe said as she was about to disconnect the call.

“You as well. I believe you can get through this!” After disconnecting the call, Claire took a moment to reflect on her time working in the amazon dimension and how she had seen so many of her co-workers get into situations where they were forced to wear diapers and then end up losing their jobs, which meant that they were legally eligible to be adopted.

“I’ve decided, after I help Chloe out and finish my presentations in the next few weeks, I’ll put in my two week notice. It’s time for me to move on. As much as I want to retire early, this is the best decision for my long-term wellbeing!” Claire decided to put on a movie and indulge herself before calling it a day. She felt that she earned it.

“Based on the time, I have around another hour before I have to meet up with all the other tourists and Victoria as well. I don’t know what she has planned, but according to Claire, I just need to keep my wits and everything should be fine.” Chloe spent the remaining time to change her clothes and grab her cell phone. Even though she didn’t come here to sight-see, she was slightly interested in taking some pictures of this strange new world. Despite this dimension being cursed to her, she did see wondrous beauty and potential this city had.

After relaxing for a bit and putting on a pair of jean shorts and a plain black t-shirt, Chloe grabbed her hotel card key and headed down the elevator to see what was in store for the tour group. Before she could reach the ground floor, another tourist entered the same elevator with her. It was a blonde haired girl that was around the same height and age as she was.

“So what do you think of this freakishly large world? The unknown tourist asked.

“It’s…DIfferent.” Chloe said with hesitation. She also noticed that she was one of the tourists that had also come with the tour group.

“Not your cup of tea huh? I think it’s rather wild. My boyfriend and I won free tickets to go on this tour. We were expecting another boring routine destination like visiting Alaska or something similar. I’m really interested in getting more up close and personal with the culture of this place.” The blonde girl said.

“I’m sure you definitely will, just be careful to not get lost from the tour guide.” Chloe said. 

“Even if I do, I can just hail a taxi, I’m sure this city has something like it. By the way, my name is Sonya, and you are?” 

“Chloe…Pleased to meet you. By the way, where is your boyfriend, he is not coming?” Chloe asked.

“He’s been up for nearly twenty four hours and decided that he was going to take a nap as soon as we got to the hotel. His loss, I’m not going to waste this opportunity of a lifetime!” Chloe noticed that she was holding a bronze tier ticket. Which meant that she had the highest chance of being adopted, according to Claire. Chloe wanted to warn her but she knew that could cause more harm for herself in the long run.

Chloe and Sonya continued to chat with each other until they arrived at the conference room on the first floor with all the other tourists. 

“Thank you all for being a part of this unique experience. As you have noticed, this dimension comprises mostly Amazonians such as myself. I'll be passing out these special information brochures that will explain more about our people and history. It will also include information on this hotel’s room service. We will be going on a short visit to a museum nearby so you can become more cultured and have fun at the very same time! Also, you will be allowed to bring along your mobile electronic devices, but keep in mind if we find that you are using them for something other than taking pictures or videos, that they can be confiscated and will only be returned at the end of your tour. Victoria looked at all the tourists and gleefully smiled when she glanced over at Chloe. 

“I don’t want to find myself alone with that woman ever again.” Perhaps I should have just stayed in my room.” Chloe thought about turning around and going back to her hotel room but she decided to tough it out and not give Victoria an excuse to personally check up on her.

After receiving their brochures, the group began to follow Victoria outside the hotel. Chloe decided to stay in the middle of the pack this time, since she didn’t have Claire to back her up. 

“This is so cool, what an incredible city! Such architecture!!” Chloe could see that Sonya was enjoying herself and taking pictures as the whole tour group began to walk down the street near them and they continued until they stopped at a light. 

Chloe also noticed that almost all the tourists were not paying attention to the amazons that they were walking past, she could overhear some of the giant women talking about them and how adorable they looked, but thankfully none of them had any sticky fingers. 

“I’m guessing that the majority of the amazonians know that they cannot simply grab us any time they want. They need to watch and wait for the right opportunity.” Chloe looked behind her as the tour group began to go past a crosswalk, she noticed that one of the tourists was having a conversation with a local amazonian couple and because of that, was straying further away from the group.

“That fucking idiot! If he doesn’t pay attention, he’s done for.” Chloe remained quiet, not wanting to bring any attention to herself or the tour group, especially while they were in the middle of the city.

“Alright everyone, as you can see, that building near the corner on fifth avenue is the city’s museum which we will be visiting, please show the security your ticket, that way you can gain access to the inside.” Victoria stated as she watched each tourist walk through the front double doors. Chloe turned her head to see if the guy that was conversing with the amazon couple was still with them, but she was alarmed to see that all three of them were no longer there. 

“Did I make the right choice?” Chloe felt a bit guilty for not doing anything, but she took a deep breath and knew that it wasn’t her place to try and save everyone. Her sister was her only priority. 

Chloe felt someone put their hand on her shoulder, a cold shiver was running through her body as she quickly began to realize her foolish mistake. She was not paying attention to her own surroundings, which meant that it was quite possible that she was in some potential danger. She slowly turned her head, thinking that she was about to be taken against her will, until she saw that it was Victoria behind her.

“You should be paying better attention, otherwise you could find yourself lost and never to be found.” Victoria stated as she looked down at the girl’s concerned expression. Chloe noticed that all the tourists were inside the building as she was the only one still outside. 

“Ugh…Thanks.” Victoria took the chance to take hold of Chloe’s hand and escorted her towards the museum. 

“You are a very valuable little, there are so many amazons that wish to speak with you. Aren’t you the popular one!” As Victoria spoke, Chloe noticed that a few amazonian females were looking right at her on the sidewalk, but with a disappointed look on their faces. It was at that moment Chloe realized that she was just saved by Victoria from a fate worse than death.

“What a creepy fucking city. This place needs to be nuked from orbit.” Chloe thought to herself as she showed her silver tier ticket to the guard and was allowed inside the museum.

“You are welcome to browse and take pictures of all the historic artifacts and fine art, just be sure to not touch any of them. Also, if you need any assistance, you can find me on the fourth floor! We will be sight-seeing for the next hour!” Victoria patted Chloe’s head as she exited the area by going up a set of stairs. Chloe quickly looked around to see if there was someone secretly watching her but thankfully it didn’t appear so. The inside of the museum was rather quiet and didn’t have too many amazonians inside. It mostly consisted of the tourists from the group. The amazonians that were there seemed to be minding their own business.

“Holy shit…Being constantly paranoid is not good for my health.” Chloe decided to look around and try to find some sort of amusement in this building. 

After browsing around for nearly an hour, Chloe checked on the tourists and noticed that everyone seemed to be doing alright and that there was nothing out of the ordinary happening. She was almost expecting to find every tourist to be taken away by the time they were done visiting the museum.. But everything was normal, almost like an actual tour visit trip. Chloe quickly realized that she was now feeling something that she was dreading.

“Not good…I gotta take a piss.” Chloe knew that she couldn’t fight nature and that she needed to find a restroom very soon. She walked around and was surprised at how vast the museum was. She hadn't expected for there to be so much to see but she made the most of it while taking many pictures with her phone. Chloealso  made sure that she stayed  around some of the tourists and was not all alone while browsing around.

“Excuse me, is there a restroom nearby? Chloe asked a local security guard as he looked down at the girl.

“Why yes, you can find the public restroom down to your right, you can’t miss it.” Replied the male amazon guard as he went about his business and made sure that all the priceless artifacts were not touched or harmed.

“Something isn’t right, everything is going far too well. It’s making me feel even more anxious.” Chloe found the restroom and was about to enter it. She noticed that there were two handles to open it, one for amazons and one that was tall enough for even Chloe to grab.

“I’m surprised, they actually have little friendly restrooms?” Chloe chuckled to herself. She was in a way, enjoying the distraction, despite the looming threat over her shoulder. Plus this sight-seeing was not helping in finding her sister any quicker. 

Chloe looked around and saw several restroom stalls, which made her curious as to how she would be able to use their toilets. She was wondering if she actually would have to climb one, given the great difference in their size.

“The more I think about all this, the less prepared I truly am for the unexpected.” Chloe noticed that she wasn’t alone in the restroom as an amazon woman was currently changing someone on a public table.

“Even though everything appears normal, I still haven’t seen any native little’s walk around on their own accord since arriving. Are they all forcefully being treated like actual babies?” Chloe thought to herself as she looked at the toilets and kept noticing that they were all beyond her reach. Climbing would be an option, but it would be a nightmare if she fell inside the toilet.

“Is there a problem, little one?” Chloe quickly turned her head to see an amazonian woman looking down at her, she was the same one that was changing her baby and now it appeared to be that she was finished. Chloe cringed as she could easily see that the person on the changing table was far from an actual infant. It was a fully grown woman that was wearing a bright yellow onesie and constantly sucking on a pacifier

“I’m fine…I’m just trying to find…” 

“A potty, is that correct?” The amazonian interrupted Chloe before she could finish.

“...Ya, that’s it. Chloe felt her heart beating far faster as the seconds went by. She was in yet another predicament that she didn’t want to be in. She knew that as long as she was with her tour group, that nothing could legally happen to her but she wasn’t entirely sure about being alone in a public restroom with an amazon. There could have been loopholes in the tour’s contracts.

“I see, you must be a tourist, makes sense. We don’t have many potty’s that accommodate littles, but if you follow me, I’ll show you where one is stationed.” The amazon said as she picked up her little and began to walk to her left. Chloe wasn’t sure if she should follow or just get the hell out and try to hold it in until they got back to the hotel.

“If I piss myself…I’m probably even more screwed.” Chloe stated in her mind as she carefully followed the amazon towards  a pink stall that was obviously more immature looking than the rest of them. 

“Ugh…Thank you.” Chloe responded as she opened the door to see a toilet that looked like it was designed for toddlers with its bright colors.

“It’s my pleasure. Take good care of yourself!  Say bye bye Sandy!” The amazon forcefully waved her baby girl’s right arm to make it look like she was waving goodbye. Chloe could see that she had a spaced out gaze in her eyes, as if she were not entirely paying attention. 

“Jesus, that was intense.” Chloe was honestly surprised that amazon had actually not tried anything funny with her. She had pretty much expected at this point that all amazonians were out to get her.

“There is no way I can handle being in this dimension for a whole week. I need to find my sister quickly and get the hell out.” After doing her business without incident, Chloe quickly exited the restroom and began to walk around and see where all the tourists were. 

“There gone! ALL GONE!.” Chloe quickly became aware that none of the tourists were on the first floor and began to worry about the worst case situation.

“OH SHIT! Did I fuck up? Did they leave while I was in the restroom!?” Chloe’s worries were soon put to rest as an elevator came down and the group of tourists that she was with began to walk out together. It appeared that they all seemed quite happy and amazed by whatever they had seen.

“I thought we were one little short. I hope you didn’t wander off too far, Chloe.” Victoria said as she walked down a set of stairs while keeping her eyes on the timid girl.

“I’m good, I just had to use the restroom.” Chloe said as she tried to play it off.

“I see. You missed the archaeological exhibit on the fourth floor with the whole tour group. Perhaps I’ll personally take you there next time.” Victoria said as she then focused her attention on this tour group. Chloe remained silent, she knew that Victoria could sense the stress she was feeling and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it.

“Alright everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the first of many wonderful sights on our tour. Some of you have tours that are scheduled to last a bit longer than others but rest assured, we at Diamond Tours will make sure that you get your money's worth.” Victoria signaled something with her hand and then some of the museum employees began to hand out plastic bags for each tourist, it was filled with merchandise and shirts. Many of the tourists were pleasantly surprised by the free offerings.

“No baby crap like pacifiers and bottles? Or was I just the lucky one…” Chloe thought to herself as she took the gift bag from the museum employee and then followed the tour group as they began to exit the museum.

“Heya Chloe, want me to tell you something weird I saw?” Chloe watched as Sonya stood beside her as they continued to walk back to the hotel while staying near the back of the tour group.

“What happened? Chloe asked.

“While checking out the art gallery, An amazon was holding the biggest baby I ever saw in her arms. I could have swore that the baby looked like an actual adult, but that would have been too weird, don’t you think?” 

“Ya…Perhaps it was.” Chloe said with a slightly serious tone in her voice. Hoping that Sonya would realize just how messed up this dimension really was.

“You're such a joker, haha. I can’t wait to tell my boyfriend about this place. I know he will love this city when we go sightseeing together, tomorrow.” Chloe could tell that Sonya didn’t take her words seriously and she assumed that the majority of the tourists wouldn't either, until it was too late that is.

As Chloe reentered the hotel and watched some of the tourists talk to each other,  she noticed that Victoria was chatting with one of the hotel’s employee’s. Chloe secretly hoped that Victoria was asking the employee about her sister’s whereabouts but after what she knew about the Amazon, she seriously doubted it. One of the employees turned her attention to Chloe and casually waved her hand to the girl. Chloe hesitantly waved back, not wanting to be rude. 

“Okay everyone! This will conclude our first day together. Tomorrow we will continue our wondrous adventure as we visit several historical landmarks within the city. We will be leaving at ten in the morning. And in case you have forgotten, your room service comes at no cost, so feel free to check out the hotel’s menu and order whatever you are craving. Unfortunately we do not serve alcohol so please keep that in mind when you browse the menu on the pamphlets. Also, each of your rooms have a clock which is already installed with an alarm near your beds. It will automatically go off and wake you up at eight in the morning, that way it will give you ample time to prepare and be ready for the next tour.  So there is no need to set your own alarms unless you want to be up even earlier. And if you have any other concerns, the employees of the hotel will gladly be of assistance. So in that case, all of you have a pleasant good night!” Victoria said with a gleeful tone.

“Am I going to be able to sleep comfortably, knowing how truly fucked up this place is?” Chloe remained quiet as she entered the elevator along with Sonya. 

“Say Chloe, did you come alone on this trip?” Sonya asked.

“Ya I did, why do you ask?”

“I have a wonderful idea, how would you like to join me and my boyfriend and the three of us go out strolling around the city and skip the tour for one day. I feel we can get really immersive with the giant locals! How does that sound?” Chloe’s eyes widened up after hearing Sonya’s crazy suggestion. 

“Ugh…No thanks…Are you sure you really want to do that? Aren't you afraid that something may happen to you and your boyfriend? We don’t have any idea how safe this dimension is and don't you remember the agreement that we all signed? If we get lost from our tour guide, the company is no longer responsible for our well-being!”

“I know, but I feel that was all scare tactics to keep us from having a real good time!  Plus it’s just for one day. We should always live as if it’s the last day of our lives!” Sonya said as she exited the elevator to her floor and waved goodbye to Chloe. Chloe was left speechless, the warning signs were there and yet some tourists were willing to turn a blind eye to the obvious. 

“If I don’t see you tomorrow Sonya, I’ll understand why.” Chloe said to herself as she reached her floor and exited the elevator. 

After entering her room, she took off her shoes and decided to check out the local programming before getting something to eat. 

Chloe found most of the channels usually were very juvenile and cartoonish and was wondering if she would be able to find a station that actually had real people, even if they were amazons.

“Seriously, this is so stupid…Oh wait!” Chloe found a channel that was playing what looked to be a standard sitcom show. It even had an audience laugh track. Chloe spent a few minutes watching it and found it to be as dumb as the sitcoms in her dimension. 

“Daddy!” Chloe’s mouth dropped as she saw and heard a girl that looked to be around her age, slowly waddling to her amazonian parent, while in just a shirt and a diaper. All the characters seemed to be acting naturally from the appearance of the only little in the show.

“Okay, I've seen enough, Chloe changed the channel and began to focus her attention on the menu within the pamphlet. 

Chloe noticed that the hotel served pepperoni pizza slices and soda. She felt that was a safe bet to try. She then grabbed the hotel phone and made the order with an employee on the line. 

“If they put my soda in a baby bottle, I’m gonna complain like a Karen…” Chloe slapped her forehead as she realized that causing a scene would only benefit the amazons just as Claire told her.

“There has to be a dumb action movie on, even the amazonians have to have some sort of taste.” Chloe refused to give up on finding a channel that could provide some decent entertainment. 

Chloe then stopped hopping the channels as a warning message appeared on the screen when she reached channel sixty six.

“Warning to all tourists, this channel is only recommended to the native littles and amazons, viewer discretion is advised.” Chloe wondered if she had found a channel that played horror movies or something of that nature. 

“Maybe it’s a channel that plays programming from our dimension, that would be kinda interesting.” Chloe pressed the accept button on the remote as the television began to show a cartoon picture of the sun and then a vast green landscape. 

“Figures, just another dumb cartoon channel, I guess I should…Wait, these colors are…Mezmorizing.” Chloe couldn't take her eyes away from the channel. There were no actors, just a recurring lullaby theme playing in the background while oddly drawn landscapes kept appearing on the screen. Chloe couldn’t even blink as her eyes were so absorbed into the strange show. 

Hehe…Such pwetty colors…Hehe.” Chloe smiled as she kept her eyes glued to the television for the next fifteen minutes straight.

A ring at Chloe’s hotel door knocked the girl out of her stupor. She quickly realized that she was currently sucking on her thumb while sitting in a fetal position. 

“Huh? What the fuck!?” Chloe also noticed that some drool was coming down her chin. She quickly cleaned it up with her arm and then quickly turned off the television as she began to gather herself.

“What in the hell was that?” Chloe then heard a knock at her door, she decided to answer it while trying to figure out what happened to her.

“Room service!” A red haired amazon woman stated as she walked in and carried a metal plate with Chloe’s order from earlier. The slice of pizza looked to be around the size of five slices in her dimension. Thankfully the soda was in a can and not in a baby bottle.

“Ugh, thank you..” Chloe said as she tried to gather her thoughts. She felt a bit foggy in the head.

“It’s my pleasure. And I have to say, you really are the MVL. I wish I had a little like you.” Chloe quickly turned her attention to the hotel amazon employee. Her anxiety began to take over as the amazon looked down at the young girl.

“MVL…Most valuable little?” Chloe said in a quiet tone.

“That’s right! I’m surprised you know about that. So tell me, what did you think about the gift box you received? I hope you liked it!” The amazon asked as she awaited for an answer.

“Ugh…Not to be rude or anything, but I’m perfectly toilet trained, so I don’t need to wear anything like diapers. Thanks for the hospitality though.” Chloe forced a smile on her face, hoping that would be enough to deter the amazon and get her to leave the hotel room.

“That’s fine, it’s the thought that counts! By the way, if you ever decide that you want to be adopted,  I’ll gladly take full care of you! My name is Mia by the way. The amazon extended her hand out as she awaited for a handshake. Chloe slowly extended her, hoping that nothing shady would happen. Thankfully the two of them extended a friendly handshake before the amazon waved her hand and slowly closed the door behind her. Chloe soon realized that she was the amazon that waved at her earlier after coming back from the museum.

“I can’t believe that giant. She just casually asked if I wanted to live the rest of my life as her plaything. That is messed up on so many levels.” Chloe took a sniff of the pizza and almost forgot about the delicious looking meal on her bed. 

Chloe kept the television off as she took a bite out of her pizza and then tried out the giant can of soda. It made her realize just how hungry she really was.

“This pizza is damn good! Holy crap, this is even better than the stuff up in Chicago!” As Chloe was enjoying her meal, she noticed that she felt a bit cold and was wondering why.

“I feel fine, but the cold feeling seems to be coming from my…!!!” Chloe nearly choked on the slice of pizza as she noticed a small dark spot on the front of her jean shorts. 

“Holy shit, I pissed myself.” Chloe quickly pulled off her shorts and then her panties to check on the damage. 

“How did this happen! This doesn’t make sense!” Chloe could see that her panties were done for. They would need to be washed before she could ever see herself wearing them again. As for her jean shorts, thankfully the damage was minimal but she would still rather have them washed before wearing them as well. 

“Just how did…!!!” Chloe turned her attention to the television and figured out what the culprit was.

“That fucking channel! It did something to my head to make me lose control of my bladder! That explains why I was sucking on my thumb…Like an infant!” Chloe was horrified by what just occurred. She was so angry that she wanted to scream but knew that it would only invite more trouble and solve absolutely nothing.

“That amazon! Did she see my accident!? God I hope not. I don’t want this to come back and bite me in the ass!” Chloe put the rest of her pizza away on a coffee table near her and then decided to change into another pair of clean underwear. Thankfully she brought several spares with her in her luggage.

“GONE…IT’S ALL GONE!” Chloe rummaged through her clothing, she saw that everything was in place but the only thing that seemed to be missing was her underwear. 

“These crazy giants! They must have gone through my stuff before I arrived. I wonder if they did the same with all the other tourists? Either way, I got nothing to wear underneath… Except this!” Chloe took a sigh of relief as she pulled out a pair of black gym shorts. They were not considered underwear but it was better than nothing, and most certainly better than having to wear the diaper she threw on the floor earlier on in the day.

Chloe decided that getting worked up would not help at all. She would continue to follow Claire’s advice and take everything slowly and not allow herself to fall into despair.

“What a day…God, please look after me and especially my sister…Wherever she is..” Chloe turned off the lights and decided to get some well needed sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day and another chance to get some information regarding Tanya.

“So Mia, what do you think about Chloe? You think she deserves the title of MVL in this new tour group?” Victoria asked her amazon friend as she took a sip of tea while in the employee lounge. 

“That girl is absolutely gorgeous. She is exactly what I am looking for in a portal little. Can you pull some of your usual strings and make sure that I can legally adopt her by tomorrow?” Mia asked as she poured herself a cup of tea. She was on her break and decided to pay her close friend Victoria a visit in the employee lounge.

“I can try to swing things in your favor, but keep in mind that she is a tourist with a silver tier ticket. She cannot be adopted unless she becomes a nuisance that is detrimental to the tour or is not with the tour group while outside the hotel. We cannot force anything until she makes a crucial mistake that voids her contract. Speaking of which, she nearly found herself in such a position today at the museum. If I didn’t come back for her, she would already have been claimed by one of the locals. She has definitely attracted the attention of many others.” 

Good thing you did. Someone that precious needs a mommy that will properly look after her. She even had a whittle accident before I delivered her food to her just an hour ago. I don’t think she even noticed the small wet spot on her privates. It took all my willpower to not forcefully remove the ugly clothes she had on and then put her into a nice clean diaper and then take her home with me.” Mia said as she looked over at the clock to see her break was almost over. 

“Be sure to keep your impulses in check. Even though you are a good friend of mine, I would be forced to have you arrested if you tried to take Chloe out of the hotel by force.” Victoria said as she was about to head towards her luxury hotel room.

“I understand. Hopefully I can have her inside a crib by tomorrow night. Seeya tomorrow Victoria!” Mia said as she waved goodbye to her friend and went back to work.

“What an interesting girl Chloe is. Coming all this way to find her missing sister. It’s truly admirable. I almost feel sorry for her…Almost” Victoria said as she looked over a piece of paper that had some information regarding her sister.

“And I bet that Claire is providing Chloe some useful intel regarding this dimension. The two of them would make wonderful playmates in a playpen together. I wonder, would it be selfish to adopt the two of them myself?” Victoria thought to herself as she decided to take a shower before calling it a night for herself after reaching her room.

“I was never all that interested in adopting a little for myself, but it doesn’t hurt to try out new things.”

• Like 13
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14