LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walmart Wipes Recall

Reason number 527,043,853 not to shop at Walmart.

I bought diaper lotion from them a while back, and it actually burned a little!

• Haha 1

They are also planning to do a recall on the parents choice pullups due to the new ingredients burning the skin on children. Kimberly Klark seems to have changed slightly how their pullups are made without informing Walmart. Yes those paw patrol pull ups

The wipes are being recalled from what you listed but also that they are coming out like charred and burned

I just got this information on my diaper news feed last night. Kimberly Klark should be ashamed of themselfs!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.....might be a good time to watch the stock, and see if it drops to a 52 week low and offer a buying opportunity!! ?? always buy on bad news!!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, square_duck said:

Hmmmmm.....might be a good time to watch the stock, and see if it drops to a 52 week low and offer a buying opportunity!! ?? always buy on bad news!!

yeah, if you can afford to, and not on ssi, they frown on that.

Huh??? Cant use social security funds to invest???.. its your money!!! Who TF cares!!??!! Dont need the frigging Govnmt telling anyone whatv to do much less how to live...??

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

Huh??? Cant use social security funds to invest???.. its your money!!! Who TF cares!!??!! Dont need the frigging Govnmt telling anyone whatv to do much less how to live...??

If you're on disability, you can't use your disability to do anything to get off of disability and make life better for yourself. I can't even have over $3,000 in my bank account at the end of the month. That's a hard limit I'm not allowed to exceed after bills are paid for. It's actually really funny because anything that might help you get off of disability later on you are not allowed to do on disability, else you risk losing it.

9 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

If you're on disability, you can't use your disability to do anything to get off of disability and make life better for yourself. I can't even have over $3,000 in my bank account at the end of the month. That's a hard limit I'm not allowed to exceed after bills are paid for. It's actually really funny because anything that might help you get off of disability later on you are not allowed to do on disability, else you risk losing it.

its 2k for me, not that i can ever get that much, some months we are lucky to not use credit cards for groceries, and that means also not being able to afford getting some invention parts to work on my prototypes, which is just pissing in the wind, since i cant afford 8k for a patent.

12 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

its 2k for me, not that i can ever get that much, some months we are lucky to not use credit cards for groceries, and that means also not being able to afford getting some invention parts to work on my prototypes, which is just pissing in the wind, since i cant afford 8k for a patent.

It would be 1.5k for me if I wasn't married, but over here it increases a little because I am. Because that cap also applies to my wife, so we both can't have a total of 3k in our accounts combined at the end of the month. My state also adds a bit to the max amount I can make with SSI, so it's also probably partially a state thing.

I hope you somehow find a way to patent that invention of yours and dig yourself out of the shithole that is our restrictive social programs.

12 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

It would be 1.5k for me if I wasn't married, but over here it increases a little because I am. Because that cap also applies to my wife, so we both can't have a total of 3k in our accounts combined at the end of the month. My state also adds a bit to the max amount I can make with SSI, so it's also probably partially a state thing.

I hope you somehow find a way to patent that invention of yours and dig yourself out of the shithole that is our restrictive social programs.

what would reallly help is if there would be special needs maker clinics, then people like me can get help, ive spent a lot of time thinking about how they should be, with people who know how and who can use computers with virtual environments to make virtual prototypes, with people sort of like (but logically not the exact people im about to name) dean kamen, elon musk, gill gates, and james dyson, possibly probono lawyers to donate legal aide to help make patents so there is something to market, maybe a shark tank type thing to sell or license intellectual property with, creating products and markets that would stimulate the economy with jobs and merchandise, oh well. its nice to dream but reality is a bitchslap. i managed to get oen protoype done but it took a credit card to get that much, and it failed, i need to get a piece remade with different specifications, but well, i cant weld. i work wood, not metal. and i suck at woodwork.

• Like 1

OH! I didn't know it was sdi, disability etc. I have heard that it is restrictive, but thats rediculous!!

Being a bit sneeky, they say you cannot have $xx amount in your "account", who says you have to keep the funds in an account??? Cash the check and let cash build up. Theres more than one way to beat a restriction. Sorry most of you are trapped....it sucks. Getting punished for trying to do better, improve yourself financially. Ugh! Remind me to never wind up on any $%#@&!*? Govornment program!!!!??

4 hours ago, square_duck said:

OH! I didn't know it was sdi, disability etc. I have heard that it is restrictive, but thats rediculous!!

Being a bit sneeky, they say you cannot have $xx amount in your "account", who says you have to keep the funds in an account??? Cash the check and let cash build up. Theres more than one way to beat a restriction. Sorry most of you are trapped....it sucks. Getting punished for trying to do better, improve yourself financially. Ugh! Remind me to never wind up on any $%#@&!*? Govornment program!!!!??

the problem with that is you dont have enough at the end of the month to do much, on ssi i get 841 a month, that is under the poverty level, and an uncle up the hill gets less than that(about 400 a month to live on). my mom is on ssdi, she gets roughly 1800 a month, but its still not enough, both ours together  still dont leave us enough to do the things we need(like fixing the holes in the roof, the rot in the floors, or even a bedroom door for me), and you say to let it build up? im curious how one does that with not enough for some important things.

Where are these things made?

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Being made in the USA used to mean something. Our workers were better educated, had better working conditions and made wages that could support a family. Now it doesn't mean shit.

Hugs,

Freta

IMG_20220504_090131534_MP.jpg

Well this sounds like something that would happen in some third world place. Remember the Melomine in the pet food from China and a few other nasty surprises?

14 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Parents Choice is a store brand by Walmart but Kimberly Klark manufacturers the products for Parents Choice. The diapers and pull ups are made on the same machines as Huggies PullUps are for example.

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Well this sounds like something that would happen in some third world place. Remember the Melomine in the pet food from China and a few other nasty surprises?

USA is a 3rd world place..

39 minutes ago, Dubious said:

USA is a 3rd world place..

American companies often have things made in third world places, simply import from other countriess and slap a on them, known as "re-badging" or, like Tik-Tok, companies from other places set up shell companies in the US. This has all the earmarks of a thrid world scre-up