LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the Boss!

I stopped getting that issue after becoming Baby Banker. I always assumed the limit was based on rank/membership level. Now I'm thinking it's far more likely that I just don't like content that much anymore. Not in that I enjoy content less, but I just physically don't click the "like button" very often.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

That’s stupid; the amount of likes/reactions should be up to the main admin of the forum (I.E. you) and not Invision.

I can raise it for me if I really wanted to, but better to keep me in check!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

If you get annoyed when you run out "likes" for the days, know that the forum has me on the same limit and I just hit the wall for today. lol

Capture.JPG

Yeah, that absolutely always happens to me buddy! Cuz I am a liking machine. I click the like button on LITERALLY "EVERYTHING!" I'm glad to see I'm NOT the ONLY one that gets SUPER frustrated by it! If it were up to me, I'd make the like system unlimited. I view it as just another way to express myself in the forums, which I LOVE.??????♥️?♥️??? I ALSO agree with my brother @Apache Raccoon AKA, my little Ashy!?♥️?♥️?? That yes, it is VERY stupid!???????????? By the way, BIG HUGS my little Ashy!!!!!♥️?♥️? And I KNOW I would LOVE to spoil you. And that you'd DIAPER like an baby and give me diaper time!!!!!????????? And feed me an baba!!!!!???????♥️????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

If you get annoyed when you run out "likes" for the days, know that the forum has me on the same limit and I just hit the wall for today. lol

Oh boy, I was going to click on “like” for this post, but I’m not sure I have enough to go round now ? lol.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Oh boy, I was going to click on “like” for this post, but I’m not sure I have enough to go round now ? lol.

Now see, I wanted to give you a laugh reaction, but I can't! :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Now see, I wanted to give you a laugh reaction, but I can't! :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

No worries, I gave you a like anyway. I guess I have plenty in the bank. Can we buy likes, from less active users? ? ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

No worries, I gave you a like anyway. I guess I have plenty in the bank. Can we buy likes, from less active users? ? ?

Likes could become the next crypto currency!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Capture.JPG

Skynet coming for you bruh! If you hear the toaster laugh at a joke you know it's true!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Is that like buying carbon credits? ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Capture.JPG

Looks like someone is giving you "confused" reactions too!  Frankly, I wouldn't mind if "like" and "smiley face" were the only two options available.  After all, we want to be supportive and not negative here.  The old, "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all".

• Haha 1