LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easter Dinner

8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Slow-cooked pork loin, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans.

What was on your plate?

Indian prawn curry and rice, also Easter egg and Wham Bars and pork scratchings

What you had sounds much more  cute and quant 

• Like 1

Spiral cut Smithfield ham, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, green beans almondine, roasted broccoli, baked rolls.  And hard boiled eggs, of course.  Cupcakes for dessert.  And, as if that was not enough, we just had popcorn for a snack.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Indian prawn curry and rice, also Easter egg and Wham Bars and pork scratchings

What you had sounds much more  cute and quant 

Hi my little Ashy!?♥️???♥️?kiss-blushing.gif

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

What was on your plate?

I was going to rotisserie a chicken for my wife and I but it seems to have poured here and I didn't wanna stand out in the rain with an umbra for an hour while my grill cooked it.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

We made roast rabbit and carrot pie.

image.png

Oooooh, Wow! That looks GOOD buddy! But I wouldn't wanna know it's rabbit.?? I LOVE rabbits too much for that.♥️???

7 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

roasted chicken, mashed taters, baked beans, cresent rolls, and cranberry sauce

Mmmmm!?? I WISH I could come over to YOUR house for dinner!!!!!!?️???? LOL!??????♥️???☺️??♥️?

8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oooooh, Wow! That looks GOOD buddy! But I wouldn't wanna know it's rabbit.?? I LOVE rabbits too much for that.♥️???

Mmmmm!?? I WISH I could come over to YOUR house for dinner!!!!!!?️???? LOL!??????♥️???☺️??♥️?

dont take this the wrong way, but im glad you couldnt, it looks like hell and we cant do anything about it right now(no money for materials or labor and im not a carpenter)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

What was on your plate?

LOL!???? Will THIS year's Easter was very uneventful! I had pasta for dinner. And my mom and an couple of her friends went out to eat. So Easter was PRETTY non-existent. LOL!???? Plus I'm on an diet. DOCTOR'S ORDERS!?? But I'd rather DO that, THAN be dead!?☠️⚰️?????? LOL!??????????♥️

14 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

dont take this the wrong way, but im glad you couldnt, it looks like hell and we cant do anything about it right now(no money for materials or labor and im not a carpenter)

Well, if you EVER have any leftovers, you could ALWAYS send them to me!?? LOL!???

7 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL!???? Will THIS year's Easter was very uneventful! I had pasta for dinner. And my mom and an couple of her friends went out to eat. So Easter was PRETTY non-existent. LOL!???? Plus I'm on an diet. DOCTOR'S ORDERS!?? But I'd rather DO that, THAN be dead!?☠️⚰️?????? LOL!??????????♥️

Well, if you EVER have any leftovers, you could ALWAYS send them to me!?? LOL!???

left over chicken will likely be put in a garlic chicken noodle soup, we do that a lot when we get a rotisserie chicken, this isnt much different.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

left over chicken will likely be put in a garlic chicken noodle soup, we do that a lot when we get a rotisserie chicken, this isnt much different.

Good plan buddy! Use those LEFTOVERS to make a week's worth of new meals. Very resourceful!?????♥️☺️????♥️? And delicious!!!!!?????????

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Good plan buddy! Use those LEFTOVERS to make a week's worth of new meals. Very resourceful!?????♥️☺️????♥️? And delicious!!!!!?????????

mom thinks so, took me a while to get it right, but i think i hit on the right mix, maybe need to adjust the paprika a bit, rotisseries already have some on it, home roasted usually dont, gotta go easy on the garlic and pepper seasoning salt, too much sodium causes her blood pressure to rise, its given her chest pain before after her tavr, this is gonna be a challenge to figure out how to replace it.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

mom thinks so, took me a while to get it right, but i think i hit on the right mix, maybe need to adjust the paprika a bit, rotisseries already have some on it, home roasted usually dont, gotta go easy on the garlic and pepper seasoning salt, too much sodium causes her blood pressure to rise, its given her chest pain before after her tavr, this is gonna be a challenge to figure out how to replace it.

Man, I hear ya buddy! I had to go to the hospital twice because I had high blood pressure.? So I have to limit my sodium intake and eat healthy. But fortunately you can find almost any substitute for anything you like, these days.?? You just gotta know where to look! LOL!??????☺️

37 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Man, I hear ya buddy! I had to go to the hospital twice because I had high blood pressure.? So I have to limit my sodium intake and eat healthy. But fortunately you can find almost any substitute for anything you like, these days.?? You just gotta know where to look! LOL!??????☺️

yeah, like "diet" salt, i think its a potassium salt instead of sodium chloride

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does this mean you'd prefer to not know it was rabbit, and then you'd be fine eating it? So, you're fine with eating rabbits, so long as you don't know while you're eating it? How does that work? Here's another question. If the rabbit is already killed, purchased and cooked, what is the problem with eating it? Isn't not eating it at that point just making its death meaningless?

Genuinely curious about this. My sisters will eat something, enjoy it and then spit it out if they know it's not a "traditional" thing to eat. One time my wife got takuyaki (fried octopus in ball form) and my sister ate one and enjoyed it, but after I told her it was octopus she spit it out because the idea of eating octopus was gross to her. But she actively enjoyed it, she said it tasted good, but simply knowing that it was an animal that she wasn't used to, she spit it out. I don't get that sort of thing either.

I know it's slightly different, but this sort of thing really interests me as someone who doesn't eat and I'd love to make more sense of it.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Does this mean you'd prefer to not know it was rabbit, and then you'd be fine eating it? So, you're fine with eating rabbits, so long as you don't know while you're eating it? How does that work? Here's another question. If the rabbit is already killed, purchased and cooked, what is the problem with eating it? Isn't not eating it at that point just making its death meaningless?

Genuinely curious about this. My sisters will eat something, enjoy it and then spit it out if they know it's not a "traditional" thing to eat. One time my wife got takuyaki (fried octopus in ball form) and my sister ate one and enjoyed it, but after I told her it was octopus she spit it out because the idea of eating octopus was gross to her. But she actively enjoyed it, she said it tasted good, but simply knowing that it was an animal that she wasn't used to, she spit it out. I don't get that sort of thing either.

I know it's slightly different, but this sort of thing really interests me as someone who doesn't eat and I'd love to make more sense of it.

i prefer rabbit fried, with milk pepper gravy, was yours wild or storebought? i like storebought, not gamey or tough like wild

My Easter dinner was, and consisted of four chicken cutlets, a glass of milk, and a couple of scoops of sour cream. I have a small piece of ham that I could use in my air fryer, but I would like to be able to have some potatoes with it, so I didn’t cook it up right away. My brother and I, Mike, we’re here most of the day, and didn’t really do anything overly special over Easter. Found out that family members were having issues, and I’m tracking them, so I ask everyone to keep me and my family in your prayers.

There are times that I wish I could’ve had a nice big ham or a halfway decent turkey. I’m glad that DD is here, because, there are times when strange things happen, not sure why they happen, but there are times that I am glad that I am here: this pandemic has caused a lot of grief, and I’m glad that I am still healthy, but I hope that myself and other family members will remain that way as well. I worked Saturday, and then came home and talked to my brother JAMES on the phone. If all goes according to plan, I will spend the weekend with him,  and that would complete one of my tasks on my “bucket list“, as I have not seen his new house since they bought it, but I have seen plenty of pictures of it and it reminds me of our grandparents house, the one that I always will remember with 14 rooms! The place that we had awesome dinners, including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, you name it.

thank you @DailyDiand all of you for all You do to provide us a place where we feel safe, and that we can “let our hair  down”.  As I have told others privately, after the week I had, it makes me realize how awesome friendships can be. Hope everyone had an awesome Easter, and gained a blessing: hopefully we will have an awesome summer, and I will stay healthy as well.

Brian

• Like 1
11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

yeah, like "diet" salt, i think its a potassium salt instead of sodium chloride

@BabySpiderBoy

Yeah, I am on a low salt diet for BP and my meneiere's and we use a product called "No Salt" that is a really good replacement

71xbGt-aw5L._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Yeah, I am on a low salt diet for BP and my meneiere's and we use a product called "No Salt" that is a really good replacement

71xbGt-aw5L._SL1500_.jpg

I MIGHT look into that.?? Thank you Mikey!??☺️?♥️?☺️? What is THAT, is that like a substitute seasoner?!????? LOL!?????

8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I MIGHT look into that.?? Thank you Mikey!??☺️?♥️?☺️? What is THAT, is that like a substitute seasoner?!????? LOL!?????

Yep. mimics salt without the effects on bp. Keeps food tasting good :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yep. mimics salt without the effects on bp. Keeps food tasting good :)

Can you leave a link below to buy it? Preferably Amazon!???☺️♥️????? Thanks buddy!