LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Power outage

2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sorry for the radio silence today, we had strong wind storms that knocked out our power. On the upside I got some sleep!

That sleep will DEFINITELY help with your sickness Mikey.??♥️??♥️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Don't worry Mikey next time there is a power outage I know a guy that can help you......

Or maybe you could call Electro.?️?️?️⛈️ LOL! I'm sure he'd be willing to help. If you ask nicely that is.???

12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Or maybe you could call Electro.?️?️?️⛈️ LOL! I'm sure he'd be willing to help. If you ask nicely that is.???

I did but he keep staring at me like this....

image.png.022af36ef4bd2428c05229e059318c5c.pngjfk

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Sorry for the radio silence today, we had strong wind storms that knocked out our power. On the upside I got some sleep!

Perhaps next time attach a hampster wheel to the server so that if the power goes out, the site will still get about 0.01 kb/sec.  

• Like 1

Now I know, where all this big wind is coming from. ?
I was going to the home store, and get some plywood, but I think I’ll wait now. 
Glad you got some good sleep Mikey. 

• Like 1

I have a whole house 13kw genny.  Unfortunately, my bedroom is right next to it, so the other night it woke me up.  Internet was still running though, so it must be been just our street.  

We had a power outage in the middle of the night. More than two hours, from all the wind, I guess. I didn't even wake up. So all I had to do was restart the mac and reset a couple of clocks. If we must have power outages that is the way to go.