LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Diaper expierences

Young1

This is something I've dabbled in but not extensively. Probably the principal methodology I've employed has been putting a diaper like a Pampers Cruiser size 7 inside of a low-end store bought diaper, to improve range. I would lightly perforate the shell of the Pampers to make it work, and, this does an admirable job of sometimes more than doubling the range of, say, a Depends. However since I moved over to mostly wearing "real" diapers, meaning ABDL products or premium "medical" products, things like MegaMax's and BetterDry's and numerous Rearz offerings, I haven't double-diapered, because good diapers have about all the range I can use before they've swollen up so much or have been on so long that I need to change them, anyway. I'd have to be home alone for 36 hours to put on two Megamax's and use them both to their potential, and layering them can create weird leak paths, in my experience. What I will do is put plastic pants over a diaper, if I' approaching the end of its life, but I have some reason not to want to change it - say, because I plan to take a shower at a certain time, before going out, for example, and I'm not there yet. Plastic pants will contain press-out leaks to a certain extent, and also prevent wicking at the gathers and from the waistband, if you're in a soaked diaper. 

I get most of my diapers at Goodwill, and they are not premium but more lower end store type brands like Prevail, Attends 4-tape and others.  I used to wear the lower end diapers to go Christmas shopping out of town or when out of town to run errands.  One would last about 3 hours, maybe a little more before needing to change so plastic pants always went over them (they saved my jeans many times).  Being gone 8 hours I needed a change but it's not very discreet carrying a diaper into a store like CVS or anywhere that has a privet restroom in order to change diapers.  It's not so bad in winter when I could shove a dry store brand diaper up the sleave of my winter coat under my armpit, but in summer in a t-shirt I can't do that. Thats when, especially in winter, I'd double diaper with plastic pants over it all so I wouldn't have to change, sometimes cutting slits in the inner diaper to let it flow to the outer diaper, or else I would just go to a restroom, pull down my plastic pants and the outer diaper, remove the inner diaper when it was getting ready to leak and just pull the outer diaper and my plastic pants back up and I was good to go for another 3-1/2 hours or so.  It allowed me to change a soaked diaper without having to carry a dry one in with me.  Now for the last 4 or so years I wear a premium diaper like Betterdry or Abena L4 on the few day long out of town trips I make shopping or running errands.  Premium diapers are more expensive than double diapering with lower end diapers, but I may only need to go out of town 3 or 4 times a year, mostly around Christmas time.  

• Like 1

When double diapered, although sometimes it may feel like a waste of a diaper, I find the second diaper pushes on my bladder and makes me feel like the little baby I am, wetting uncontrollably. But I only double diaper once the first one is soaked. That way I get to do the Miley Cyrus and get the best of both worlds.

• Like 1

If I double diaper it’s usually a cloth nappy over an already wet disposable.

Then when the disposable gets maxed out the liquid will seep into the contour nappy and contained by my plastic pants.

Really fun and REALLY bulky. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

If I double diaper it’s usually a cloth nappy over an already wet disposable.

Then when the disposable gets maxed out the liquid will seep into the contour nappy and contained by my plastic pants.

Really fun and REALLY bulky. 

Stupid question: When the disposable gets full, where does it go? For me, it is always out the leg openings. I'm not sure how a cloth diaper over the disposable would stop the leak. When that happens to me, the plastic pants and  leg openings/elastics get stinky wet. I sleep on a cloth diaper to help the bed sheets, but it failed yesterday. The disposable leaked out the side and back through the plastics onto the cloth diaper. It took a beating and bled through the sheets. Sob...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ppdude said:

Stupid question: When the disposable gets full, where does it go? For me, it is always out the leg openings. I'm not sure how a cloth diaper over the disposable would stop the leak. When that happens to me, the plastic pants and  leg openings/elastics get stinky wet. I sleep on a cloth diaper to help the bed sheets, but it failed yesterday. The disposable leaked out the side and back through the plastics onto the cloth diaper. It took a beating and bled through the sheets. Sob...

You can cut slits in your disposable, where the wet is most heaviest, it would then bleed through those slits, and into the cloth. Same for using 2 disposables. But, of course when you do this, it is most certain the wetness will pass through the first diaper, and into the second. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You can cut slits in your disposable, where the wet is most heaviest, it would then bleed through those slits, and into the cloth. Same for using 2 disposables. But, of course when you do this, it is most certain the wetness will pass through the first diaper, and into the second. 

Yeah duh!!! What an idiot I am.... Proving my pollack heritage again.

• Like 1

You are not going to get THIS from two or even three throw-aways

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

Only cloth will do for a real multiple diaper experiencez; Not crossing her legsk above the kenee anytime soon

Herei are the diapers that do it, made to be doubled

And this is how they are made

• Like 1

I double diaper mostly in the summer, when I'm busy outdoors,  less trips back into the house for a fresh diaper.

As I don't wear pants outdoors in the summer anyone who happens to see me can clearly tell I'm diapered.

I make no effort to hide myself when outdoors and my neighbors all know I have worn diapers since 1987.

• Like 2

ive only doubled up once, i put a crinklz on and put some cuts in it so it could leak into the second diaper, which was little for big nursery blue. it was pretty nice, just a huge, thick, heavy diaper. i couldnt tell when it began leaking into the outer diaper, it was just one big gradual fill up. there's pics of it on my blog

• Like 2