LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Diapers on Purpose

Does anyone else drink a ton of water until they're full then purposely flood their diaper until it bursts? It's a rush for me because I dont know when my diaper will leak so I continue to pee. It feels soooo good to squish my wet diaper! Sometimes I will drink water all day so I can wear my diapers all day! 

• Like 1

No. that would be trying and one who does that must be VERY self-conscious

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Three days a week I drink a pot of coffee with breakfast and then go to my old computer in the basement with a cooler full of water. I lean back in my chair while I play games and let nature take its course. Normally it's a BetterDry with a couple of boosters with a pair of plastic pants over that. That way I know I can fill it past capacity and the PP will catch what leaks.

• Like 1

Feeling my diaper get wet, warm, and expanding brings a momentary glassy stare and smile to my face. On occasion, those who don't know that I am wearing a diaper and wetting have noticed my change in facial expression and asked if I was ok. I simply said that I was thinking about something from work while my diaper got wetter without any suspicion that I was wetting.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

@olympus

I do the same thing, meaning I will drink water, and flush the system, but I won't release until I am sure that whatever I sit on is protected, or it will be a big job to clean it up:  I have had leaking diapers before, and they are no fun!

Brian

• Like 1

That is what they are there for

• Like 2
14 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@olympus

I do the same thing, meaning I will drink water, and flush the system, but I won't release until I am sure that whatever I sit on is protected, or it will be a big job to clean it up:  I have had leaking diapers before, and they are no fun!

Brian

@~Brian~

Yes when doing this I always protect the surface I am sitting on.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pamper4014 said:

I like the gotta pee feeling.  

Are you sure? Because I'm sure it feels EVEN BETTER to let it out, especially into a diaper!?☺️???????????♥️

Yesterday while I work in a professional setting with business casual dress for the most part my Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a small booster covered with a pair of new Baby Your Doll Diaper pants really got soaked over the course of 8 hours, but thank goodness I did not have any leaks. To clarify, the Baby Your Diaper pants remained dry and worked well with some compression keeping the bulge down some. More diapers today for work, but I have yet to decide which ones...decisions to make after I change my wet and messy morning diaper.

• Like 1
On 3/8/2022 at 1:10 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Are you sure? Because I'm sure it feels EVEN BETTER to let it out, especially into a diaper!?☺️???????????♥️

Gotta have flood insurance for that.  Then you have the second stage of that

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

bottle or two of water (depends how thirsty i am) right before changing, another water or gatorade an hour or so later, and even later on a beer or two. heavy diaper heaven!!

just before changing for bed, i have another gatorade and maybe a cup or two of water and off to sleep. waking up in a heavy wet diaper is one of the best feelings ever!! :D 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

bottle or two of water (depends how thirsty i am) right before changing, another water or gatorade an hour or so later, and even later on a beer or two. heavy diaper heaven!!

just before changing for bed, i have another gatorade and maybe a cup or two of water and off to sleep. waking up in a heavy wet diaper is one of the best feelings ever!! :D 

It sure is buddy! Does your GF change your diapers? Does she change your dirty ones too?!???????♥️

47 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I drink the tea that makes me pee.  At work since there is not a lot of foot traffic, but never to the point were I think it might leak because that would be crazy.

Yeah, that definitely would be. I'm glad you started wearing diapies to work. And I'm sure that diapie keeps you comfortable all day long. Which is a nice bonus!???? Life's too short not to live how you truly feel inside.

58 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, that definitely would be. I'm glad you started wearing diapies to work. And I'm sure that diapie keeps you comfortable all day long. Which is a nice bonus!???? Life's too short not to live how you truly feel inside.

I am as well little buddy.

• Like 1
On 3/25/2022 at 11:43 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your GF change your diapers? Does she change your dirty ones too?!???????♥️

unfortunately no and no, i haven't even worked up to the point of messing around her. she knows that i like diapers and is encouraging of them, i've told her i'd like her to change me, but she seems reluctant. i also don't want to force anything with her that she doesn't want to do or is uncomfortable with.

• Like 2

To be honest, always been a guy who's more into natural side. Sometimes though, I will force it, and this is one of the things I typically do. A good cup of water is almost never a bad thing!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

unfortunately no and no, i haven't even worked up to the point of messing around her. she knows that i like diapers and is encouraging of them, i've told her i'd like her to change me, but she seems reluctant. i also don't want to force anything with her that she doesn't want to do or is uncomfortable with.

I wonder what it is about her changing your diapers that she's reluctant about.?????

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I wonder what it is about her changing your diapers that she's reluctant about.?????

Probably the entire thing. Maybe it's the smell, maybe it's just the thought of changing her own boyfriend, who knows!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squishii said:

Probably the entire thing. Maybe it's the smell, maybe it's just the thought of changing her own boyfriend, who knows!

Yeah, good point.?? Although it's interesting how some women absolutely LOVE it, and some women absolutely HATE it.?☺️♥️☺️?♥️???♥️? Luck of the draw I guess.????

• Like 1