LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many people 24/7 for everything?

I have been 247 for both 10 months straight now. I love it. Best decision I have made for myself in a long time. I'm at this point functionally incontinent and don't plan on ever retraining

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Ginger said:

I have been 247 for both 10 months straight now. I love it. Best decision I have made for myself in a long time. I'm at this point functionally incontinent and don't plan on ever retraining

Oh wow that’s awesome! It’s very encouraging to hear that :) 

• Like 2

I'm about the same way along as @Ginger, 24/7 for 10 and a half months. There are times where I will use the potty (eg #2s at work), otherwise I use my nappy for all. Can't see myself ever going back, not that I could keep my pants dry without a nappy anyway.

• Like 4
On 1/21/2022 at 10:07 PM, sparklezBear said:

I'm about the same way along as @Ginger, 24/7 for 10 and a half months. There are times where I will use the potty (eg #2s at work), otherwise I use my nappy for all. Can't see myself ever going back, not that I could keep my pants dry without a nappy anyway.

This is about where I’m at too. I’m not intentionally trying to lose bladder control but I’m in diapers 24/7. I’ still use the toilet for a poo when in public but that’s really the only time.

• Like 3

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 5 years now.   I can probably count on my fingers how many times I've have used a toilet over during that period.  Now,  I think that I've become pretty trained in just using in my diapers for both wetting and messing.  I don't know if I have any incontinence issues at this point but I bet I do.    I think it would be a interesting experiment  to see if I could make it through the with out diapers.    My life has become pretty routine with diapers, I'm happy wearing them and I don't see myself ever giving them up.

• Like 3

For me- it's the clean up.  I can poop in my diaper, but then I have to clean it up.  I pooped last week.  But then I wanted to put the poop in the toilet.  I have to clean it up from backside.  Last time I tried to change on my bed, and got some on my sheets- and it was not pretty.

8 hours ago, spark said:

For me- it's the clean up.  I can poop in my diaper, but then I have to clean it up.  I pooped last week.  But then I wanted to put the poop in the toilet.  I have to clean it up from backside.  Last time I tried to change on my bed, and got some on my sheets- and it was not pretty.

Clean up is easy! I always clean over the toilet and occasionally have to clean up the surrounding area. Get large wipes and I typically use 5-10 each time. Use a heaven scent bag to mask the smell. I take my garbage out every day or every other day. 

I used to always shower after but honestly that’s so much worse. Now I bet like 70% clean (using 3 instead of ten wipes) and then shower. Way cleaner. 

It only gets real annoying if I have diarrhea at work or something. Times when I have to poop like 3 times an hour. Toilets are only easier then but not worth it IMO. 

I’m so thankful for my diapers and the protection they give me.

I'm diaper dependent and being an adult baby helps with being Incontinent. I'm happy with being kept in diapers and being diapered made life so much easier cause I don't have to worry about using the potty anymore and I can go in my diaper anytime I want.

• Like 3

I started going 24/7/365 no potty using for 5yrs now.  I won't say I'm incontinent but I will say I'm very diaper dependent as I use my diapers for there intended purposes.  No matter where I'm at or whom I'm around or whatever is going on at the moment.  I wet almost constantly and I mess in my diaper without really trying. I just poop when i gotta go. I CAN'T  remember when i last actually tried holding myself from voiding.  I think subconsciously I've retrained myself to wet or mess whenever my body needs to go.   I wouldn't try going back to using a potty. Because I'm more comfortable going standing up, while walking, sitting down, or laying down any position that im in when things need to go. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 7:58 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

Oh wow that’s awesome! It’s very encouraging to hear that :) 

been 24/7 6 years

On 1/22/2022 at 12:07 AM, sparklezBear said:

same

• Like 1

I've been 24/7 for both going on 2 years this November. I occasionally use the toilet for #2 when it's inconvenient for me to use my diaper. Still not incontinent (I am trying) but have some degraded control I think.

• Like 3

I've been (kinda) 24/7 for a month or so now! Currently trying to become bladder incontinent, still considering if I want to try for bowel incontinence in the future though.

I say kinda 24/7 because I tried wearing regular underwear in public a few days ago just to see how it went, and I'm pretty sure I wet myself without knowing. I'm starting to get to the point where I get scared when I'm not wearing diapers and I'm just slowly becoming dependent on them, which is fine with me! ?

• Like 2

I've been 24/7 since sometime between mid-2012 and the start of 2013, but the only decision I made at that time was to wear diapers 24/7. To a lesser extent, I decided — not very consciously and without much consideration — to let my daytime wetting control slip, inasmuch as I realised it was slipping a few months in but put it in the "too hard" basket and decided it couldn't be that bad and I would fix it later. This was untrue. Despite retraining efforts that met with temporary but considerable success in their area, including by improving my daytime wetting control, I have not since then ever had enough daytime wetting control that I could have left diapers.

I started wetting the bed in early 2013 and did nothing about it, but that was less of a decision because it was based on a misapprehension — namely, I assumed it would be fine and I would be able to reverse it. That was completely untrue and based on a misapprehension of how sleep wetting worked, and while my sleep wetting control continued to change, it has never done so by increasing.

I started having issues with bowel control in late 2013 and that was effectively not a decision. By that point I had realised that it could get worse and I might not be able to fix it later, but my control in general was so degraded that there was no prospect of my being able to leave diapers, which was a significant problem because my use of diapers was part of the circuit eroding my bowel control.

Despite a moderately successful retraining attempt, I was forced by circumstances to abandon my efforts to retrain at the start of 2016 and ultimately over the first half of that year had to come to terms with my control issues. Over the next year to 18 months I unpacked and dealt with my residual guilt and regret. Since early-to-mid-2017 I have been more or less sanguine.

On 9/28/2022 at 3:59 PM, Kaliborio said:

To a lesser extent, I decided — not very consciously and without much consideration — to let my daytime wetting control slip, inasmuch as I realised it was slipping a few months in but put it in the "too hard" basket and decided it couldn't be that bad and I would fix it later.

Oh shit, this is what I've been going through the past few weeks -- nearly word-for-word ?

On 1/21/2022 at 8:47 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

Just curious how many people on this forum are 24/7 for both wetting and messing and for how long. And are you still happy with your decision after that time?

Uhm anyway, yes I'm also 24/7 for everything. Had nearly 6 months before bottom surgery, and have been on/off through the recovery phases after; see my thread for more about it.

Am I happy with my decision? Overall yes. 

Am I happy about the timing of how suddenly/quickly some changes have started taking place recently? Ehhhhhh, not as much, but still would be happy to let it all go at some point in probably the next few months.

• Like 2

I am now just shy of 11 months 24/7.  3 Months in, I came to realize or believe that relaxing bowel control would help accelerate the muscular deterioration in my pelvic floor.  Since then I've only done everything in my diapers.  Yes, the mess can be inconvenient and occasionally troubling (had a diarrhea incident on the golf course that wasn't pretty), but every instance has ultimately been manageable.  Like a lot of things, if you have the right tools, projects are easier.  Flushable wipes, powder, plastic backed diapers are now just essentials that come with me WHEREVER I go.  

Couldn't be happier...waiting until the 12 month mark to perform some sort of "test" on just how much degradation my control has had on both fronts.

• Like 2