LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaven down below

Poobottom

Are you shaven down there  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Guys/ladies are you shaven down below?

• Yes willy and sack/lady bits
    • Yes buttocks
    • Yes bottom crack
    • Yes completely, smooth as a baby’s bottom all over
    • No!

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2022 at 1:14 AM, superdiaperboy said:

I make sure i am shaven down below as babies don't have hair down there

You're right little buddy. Getting big boy hair down there is the worst part of puberty. Baby gotta be all clean shaven so Mommy can clean his diaper area with ease. To me that's one of the worst parts of being a big boy, having big boy hair down there, that's yet ANOTHER reason why I wish I was a baby again. And when you're smaller you're easier to clean! Which makes bathtime a lot more fun for Daddy, to get his Little One clean. And I wouldn't have to deal with my big boy hair anymore, cuz I'd be a BIG BABY!!!!?????☺️??????♥️???☺️???

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Micheal said:

Have shaved since I was a teenager just never stopped here a picture 

B8EC729B-6CB1-4D3C-BA0D-3CD44E7D5F44.jpeg

Did you shave your diaper area too buddy, or was it just the usual stuff like the beard?!??? I'm VERY curious.?♥️??????

18 minutes ago, Micheal said:

Hole body but not my armpit 

That's good buddy! You have to be extra clean down there for Diapee changes and getting shaven down there is the best way!??? And I bet you like being shaven down there.?????????♥️?????♥️??

I dunno. I read recently that you shouldn't shave your diaper area. Shaving can leave "microlacerations" (?) and leave you susceptible to infection. Though if I think about it, that could be mitigated with petroleum jelly.

I've shaved my diaper area before. The trick, I found, is to use smaller razor with a thin head, not the big wide things they sell for legs. The small razor is more maneuverable round all the tight places. In general, it's more of a special occasion thing for me.

I can't shave my whole body, just because I can't reach my back. (I'm a pretty hairy guy. You're welcome for the mental image. ?) I've thought about using creams, but then I'm afraid of burning myself.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to shave below for a couple of reasons. 

First it makes me feel that much more little. 

Second clean up is easier and I feel more thorough. 

??‍♂️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I shave mines below because it makes me feel little and it feels smoother without them.

@Kawaharu

I would agree it is easier to keep yourself clean if you do not have a lot of hair down there. It is also easier to make sure everything is clean. However, I have learned from experience: if you have an issue where are you have a bowel movement, you must get rid of that stuff off your skin as quickly as possible, or what will happen is your skin will end up being irritated and turned red as a fire engine. This is why it is always good to keep yourself clean downstairs. Believe it or not, this happened to me yesterday, so I will not let that happen again.

Brian

On 6/27/2022 at 3:48 PM, LilLew said:

I dunno. I read recently that you shouldn't shave your diaper area. Shaving can leave "microlacerations" (?) and leave you susceptible to infection. Though if I think about it, that could be mitigated with petroleum jelly.

I've shaved my diaper area before. The trick, I found, is to use smaller razor with a thin head, not the big wide things they sell for legs. The small razor is more maneuverable round all the tight places. In general, it's more of a special occasion thing for me.

I can't shave my whole body, just because I can't reach my back. (I'm a pretty hairy guy. You're welcome for the mental image. ?) I've thought about using creams, but then I'm afraid of burning myself.

Oh God! Don't use cream. Did that once, set my sack on FIRE! No no no!

3 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Oh God! Don't use cream. Did that once, set my sack on FIRE! No no no!

You can't take the chance of it running onto you bean bag!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

I would agree it is easier to keep yourself clean if you do not have a lot of hair down there. It is also easier to make sure everything is clean. However, I have learned from experience: if you have an issue where are you have a bowel movement, you must get rid of that stuff off your skin as quickly as possible, or what will happen is your skin will end up being irritated and turned red as a fire engine. This is why it is always good to keep yourself clean downstairs. Believe it or not, this happened to me yesterday, so I will not let that happen again.

Brian

I shave my pubic hairs because i'm not a HUGE fan of Pubic hairs

• Thanks 1

Like others I keep things clean down there.  If not completely shaving I will use a trimmer to keep hair down to 2 or 3mm.  BTW never use a trimmer on your boys. Just don't. I like the look and it helps with cleaning up. An additional benefit is that it  keeps oder in check. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Like others I keep things clean down there.  If not completely shaving I will use a trimmer to keep hair down to 2 or 3mm.  BTW never use a trimmer on your boys. Just don't. I like the look and it helps with cleaning up. An additional benefit is that it  keeps oder in check. 

Agreed ? ?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

@Pokemonfan

I used to let it grow all over the place, and then it started to be a little out of hand. When I became aware of the problem, I started trimming down there so that it would not be so thick and bushy. People tell me that your pubic hair is supposed to protect you from certain things, and that is why it is so thick, but normally after a while, pubic hair becomes wiry and unruly, and sometimes smells bad, so you kind of have to hit it with shampoo to try to keep it clean, but even then sometimes you have to go in and get rid of it.

A couple months ago, I invested in a piece of equipment called the "Ballber". If you have ever used a trimmer for your hair or for your beard, you will understand what this is. It is a special trimmer that has a special blade that is I believe situated on a 30 degree angle. This allows a person to completely shave his entire pubic area as well as your sack, and penis of all hair. When I ended up starting, I was able to take off a lot of the hair in less than 15 minutes, but there was always a couple of sections that I did not dare touch because of it being so sensitive. This piece of equipment was able to make fast work of this in a matter of minutes and I can tell you that ever since I have started using this piece of equipment, it is not as bad to deal with redness down there because they can get rid of anything that causes an issue. This equipment can be purchased on Amazon if you're interested.

I don't mind having hair growing, but when it starts to smell or get unruly, then I have to cut it back. I started doing haircuts myself back in 2020 when I realized that very few places were even open, and regardless of what situation you find yourself in you still have to take care of your personal grooming. Luckily I had invested in a con air Clipper, so basically I set it for a number one, and then went from the back of my head forward taking off any hair that was on my head to take all of my hair off. I successfully did that and was then able to let my hair grow back over the next four to five months. Because I was able to learn how to do this myself using my trimmers, I saved myself $23. I don't mind paying a Barber that particular amount of money every once in awhile, but for years I had had an Afro on my head, and I got sick of calming it back so that it isn't my face only to have my mom take a pic and move it forward so it was in my way. When I became old enough to be able to make the decision about how to cut my hair, I finally cut it off, and then my mother would say something like " what happened to your beautiful hair?". I told her in no certain terms that I understand that she thinks my hair is beautiful, but unfortunately I have to wear it, I have to take care of it, I have to comb it, I have to wash it, and sometimes my head just itches ridiculously - because of this, I have to make sure that it is short and not overly unmanageable. It is also easier to deal with in the summer when all you have to do is run a comb through it for two seconds and you don't have to sit in the bathroom trying to make it look nice. Additionally, as I age, I am starting to show white in my temples, so that is cool, but I don't like to have hair that is so long that it is over my ears or behind my ears I would rather have my head almost feel like what happens when you are clean shaven if you know what I mean.

I am glad I got the special trimmer: for the first time in my life I actually feel like I was able to eliminate something that was causing me to be uncomfortable. I have no objection to having hair growing, but when it starts to get so bad that it is either matted, knotted, or unmanageable, it is time to take action and that I have done. It helps it keep it clean, and also allows me to keep it under control.

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Pokemonfan

I used to let it grow all over the place, and then it started to be a little out of hand. When I became aware of the problem, I started trimming down there so that it would not be so thick and bushy. People tell me that your pubic hair is supposed to protect you from certain things, and that is why it is so thick, but normally after a while, pubic hair becomes wiry and unruly, and sometimes smells bad, so you kind of have to hit it with shampoo to try to keep it clean, but even then sometimes you have to go in and get rid of it.

A couple months ago, I invested in a piece of equipment called the "Ballber". If you have ever used a trimmer for your hair or for your beard, you will understand what this is. It is a special trimmer that has a special blade that is I believe situated on a 30 degree angle. This allows a person to completely shave his entire pubic area as well as your sack, and penis of all hair. When I ended up starting, I was able to take off a lot of the hair in less than 15 minutes, but there was always a couple of sections that I did not dare touch because of it being so sensitive. This piece of equipment was able to make fast work of this in a matter of minutes and I can tell you that ever since I have started using this piece of equipment, it is not as bad to deal with redness down there because they can get rid of anything that causes an issue. This equipment can be purchased on Amazon if you're interested.

I don't mind having hair growing, but when it starts to smell or get unruly, then I have to cut it back. I started doing haircuts myself back in 2020 when I realized that very few places were even open, and regardless of what situation you find yourself in you still have to take care of your personal grooming. Luckily I had invested in a con air Clipper, so basically I set it for a number one, and then went from the back of my head forward taking off any hair that was on my head to take all of my hair off. I successfully did that and was then able to let my hair grow back over the next four to five months. Because I was able to learn how to do this myself using my trimmers, I saved myself $23. I don't mind paying a Barber that particular amount of money every once in awhile, but for years I had had an Afro on my head, and I got sick of calming it back so that it isn't my face only to have my mom take a pic and move it forward so it was in my way. When I became old enough to be able to make the decision about how to cut my hair, I finally cut it off, and then my mother would say something like " what happened to your beautiful hair?". I told her in no certain terms that I understand that she thinks my hair is beautiful, but unfortunately I have to wear it, I have to take care of it, I have to comb it, I have to wash it, and sometimes my head just itches ridiculously - because of this, I have to make sure that it is short and not overly unmanageable. It is also easier to deal with in the summer when all you have to do is run a comb through it for two seconds and you don't have to sit in the bathroom trying to make it look nice. Additionally, as I age, I am starting to show white in my temples, so that is cool, but I don't like to have hair that is so long that it is over my ears or behind my ears I would rather have my head almost feel like what happens when you are clean shaven if you know what I mean.

I am glad I got the special trimmer: for the first time in my life I actually feel like I was able to eliminate something that was causing me to be uncomfortable. I have no objection to having hair growing, but when it starts to get so bad that it is either matted, knotted, or unmanageable, it is time to take action and that I have done. It helps it keep it clean, and also allows me to keep it under control.

Brian

I will give it a look. I do use an electric trimmer down there if it gets really bad. But have nicked myself a couple times with it haha so will give the “ballber” a look

2 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

I will give it a look. I do use an electric trimmer down there if it gets really bad. But have nicked myself a couple times with it haha so will give the “ballber” a look

@Pokemonfan

just FYI: this thing works pretty good, and is designed so that the Knicks that you get are lessened, but I assume that you may get some, so you have to be extra careful when shaving. I've only seen a couple of small Nicks, so this type of a device should allow you to fully remove any hair downstairs should you wish. We should always be careful regardless of what you are using as a removal device, but this particular device having an angle of 30 degrees for the blade should be more effective than using a regular trimmer or a razor blade in a regular razor.

Edit:  another thing that I forgot to tell you was that this thing is waterproof, so you can take it right into a shower and use it. It is a lot easier to shave when you have a wet area, but I would not put any shaving cream or anything in there just use it as a trimmer. I can tell you that once I got done using this thing the first time, my body fell really good and it felt kind of strange not to have any hair at all in my nether region. You also want to make sure when you are shaving down below that you are careful as you shave because you may end up getting the blade caught a little bit if you are dealing with heavy amounts of hair that are knotted or very long. I'm sure that you will figure it out as you move forward.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information

If you are able to do it, laser removal is the way to go.  It stays as smooth (some of the hair will ultimately grow back, but most of it stays away) as if you never went through puberty!

• Like 1

Generally go smooth as all aforementioned, hygienic culture in normie land has generally caught up with this topic so anyone concerned about broaching social norms quit panicking (although they are watching you). Personally use cheap yellow bics and a light hand, the cheap yellow bics are for building the skins toughness?

• 2 months later...

If it was a choice I could take, without shaving every week, I would be hairless from neck and all the way down. 

I can't even keep my beard trimmed at all times.
Should have been trimmed weeks ago. 
"I'll do it tomorrow" Every day.