LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Were you ever a potty training 'role model' for a younger sibling or cousin?

When a younger sibling or cousin was potty training, were you asked to assist by affirming that the potty and underwear were Big Kid Things, and you helped them out (praising them for going potty, reminding them to go potty, etc.)?

• Like 1

No, I never had to do that. but if I did, I would totally be a bad influence and encourage them to use diapers. hehe!?? I love being naughty!??????? I'd even give them a treat for going in their diapie without telling me.? I know, I'm terrible!??? And encourage them to use baby talk!?????????❤️??????

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL. Good question. My parents highlighted the fact that I, as the the older brother, did not wear diapers, to my younger brother, when he was potty training at around age 2.5 - 3, which would have made me about 6 at the time. My mom said that he basically wanted to do everything that I did. However, within a couple of months of him getting out of diapers during the day, he also outgrew needing them at night, which was something that I had not done - I was still wearing diapers to bed. So, the shoe ended up on the other foot after that, although my parents were pretty good about not telling me that I should be more like my little brother - they knew that my bedwetting wasn't my fault. But, they praised him profusely and made a big deal about him not wearing diapers anymore, and then they carried the Pampers box triumphantly out of his room... and deposited it into mine. Then, the changing table followed. At least I didn't have to go to his room to get changed for bed anymore.  

41 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Yup. My mom often tells me that my little brother wanted to be just like me. I told him only babies where diapers and within the week he was potty trained.

Don't you feel terrible lying to your little brother!  LOL!

• Haha 1
On 1/2/2022 at 1:33 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, I never had to do that. but if I did, I would totally be a bad influence and encourage them to use diapers. hehe!?? I love being naughty!??????? I'd even give them a treat for going in their diapie without telling me.? I know, I'm terrible!??? And encourage them to use baby talk!?????????❤️??????

this so sounds like what i would love to do!!!!! (terrible) ..just to see them kept diapered longer

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dprbby said:

this so sounds like what i would love to do!!!!! (terrible) ..just to see them kept diapered longer

And Maybe one day they'll end up just like us!?????☺️ You never know!??❤️?❤️????? LOL!?????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

The irony as I sit here fully padded is not lost on me. Lol

If you had a choice, would you go back in time and tell your brother something different??? LOL!???

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

No it was more the over way round still is I know that when my cousins start potty training they get told hopefully you can use this potty unlike your uncle baby

if you do u can start to check his diaper and walk him to a adult to change him 

yes I actually here that every time one off my family is going through potty training if we have a family get.together 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:06 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

Yup. My mom often tells me that my little brother wanted to be just like me.

same here. my mom said my little brother looked up to me and saw i was using the potty (reluctantly lol but he didn't know that) and wanted to do as i did. legends tell that he pretty much potty trained himself! also he shunned underwear with cartoons characters on them lol

• Like 1

Yep, my brother is seven years younger than me.   My mom told me to take him into the bathroom and let him watch me pee standing up.   Up until that point, he'd just been sitting on the potty chair.

Fortunately, he took to it pretty quickly and I only had to demo it once.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

Yep, my brother is seven years younger than me.   My mom told me to take him into the bathroom and let him watch me pee standing up.   Up until that point, he'd just been sitting on the potty chair.

Fortunately, he took to it pretty quickly and I only had to demo it once.

I wish your brother rebelled against the whole potty training regime and was stubborn and refused to give up his diapers. That way y'all could be diaper bros, and make your Mommy change y'all's diapers!?☺️???? And have lots of diapered fun together!?????????♥️???♥️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

Well I have to say no since I am the little brother.

Don't forget Buddy, you'll ALWAYS have me as your brother!?? Diaper Bros forever!??????♥️☺️

On 1/2/2022 at 1:33 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

That would be like me as well. I would totally encourage them to stay and use diapers. 

1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

That would be like me as well. I would totally encourage them to stay and use diapers. 

@Kawaharu

I like your logic: however, being an uncle, I have to set the proper example for my nieces and my nephews. I remember my littlest one when she was about 2 or 3 years old and she was learning to potty train, she was at my dad’s house, and because she was training, she ended up releasing all over the floor. When I went in, I went in on my crutches and almost slipped on it, and I had to tell dad about it. It wasn’t a big deal, because she was learning how to train, and sometimes that happens.  I am assuming that my youngest one who is about one and a half will visit Grammy and grandpa‘s house, and probably be training at some point, and she will do just what her stepsister Did: have an accident on the floor, and Grammy or grandpa will have to clean it up: that’s what happens!

when you were incontinent whether it be total incontinence or functional incontinence or whatever other designations in that realm are, you don’t get a choice of whether you’re in or out of diapers, because you don’t have any control, or have Limited control, so you don’t know when or where or what you will release. If you have a diaper on, it doesn’t matter what you were releasing because you are releasing it in the proper place. The only disadvantage is that if he released, you have to clean yourself up and that can be a pain in the ass – but if you’re used to it it shouldn’t be too bad – I have been in a diaper since 2020, and I think I have mastered some of the most important stuff, but every once in a while I will have a BM that’s really nasty and I’ll have to clean it up: such as what happens when you’re Incontinent ?

Right?  ?

Brian

On 3/26/2022 at 2:19 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I wish your brother rebelled against the whole potty training regime and was stubborn and refused to give up his diapers. That way y'all could be diaper bros, and make your Mommy change y'all's diapers!?☺️???? And have lots of diapered fun together!?????????♥️???♥️

would have been fun! but my parents weren't having it with me being in diapers anymore, so probably wouldn't put up with him either lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

would have been fun! but my parents weren't having it with me being in diapers anymore, so probably wouldn't put up with him either lol

How did you get interested in diapers anyway???????♥️

7 minutes ago, diaperguy85 said:

can't say, honestly. just something i've always been interested in. how about you?

I'm glad you asked buddy! And here's your answer! https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/blogs/entry/4278-my-arc-to-my-newfound-babyhood-my-origin-story-of-how-i-became-a-baby/ Enjoy!??☺️???♥️??