LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Calendar Day

DailyDi

Happy New Year everybody. Thanks to my redneck neighbors shooting guns and fireworks all night I clocked a whole 1 hour and 3 minutes of sleep according to my sleep app. Yet I am surprisingly "up" today; probably because it is a gorgeous day here in Alabama, 76 and sunny.

I don't really believe in NY resolutions as I think there's a baked in permission to break them, but I am going to try to eat better in general this year and hopefully shed a few pounds.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Happy New Year everybody. Thanks to my redneck neighbors shooting guns and fireworks all night I clocked a whole 1 hour and 3 minutes of sleep according to my sleep app. Yet I am surprisingly "up" today; probably because it is a gorgeous day here in Alabama, 76 and sunny.

I don't really believe in NY resolutions as I think there's a baked in permission to break them, but I am going to try to eat better in general this year and hopefully shed a few pounds.

But how are you gonna do that with all your health problems Mikey??????

23 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But how are you gonna do that with all your health problems Mikey??????

The eat better part is doable. Weight loss will have to be slow going since I can't really exercise much.

29 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Here I thought you were going to mention that you put up a new calendar for 2022..

I did mine last night - new Far Side calendar!

I juts ordered my calendar for the year:

61MHSz5nr7L._SY498_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

The eat better part is doable. Weight loss will have to be slow going since I can't really exercise much.

I juts ordered my calendar for the year:

61MHSz5nr7L._SY498_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Nice buddy!!!!???☺️????❤️ I really hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!?☺️??❤️?

My new calendar is one my son made. So at school they drew a picture and then sent those pictures to a company and had them turned into whatever you wanted so I chose a calendar it was a fundraising thing for the school.

On 1/1/2022 at 12:21 PM, DailyDi said:

@DailyDi

happy new year to you too Mikey! Since 2021 has come to a close, I hope that 2022 is better for you, as well as for me and the rest of the staff of DD. It kind of sucks when you cannot sleep, or when you get up in the middle of the night, and have to sit in the bathroom on the toilet for over two hours. I’m glad I have my diapers because I have a day today where I feel weak and warm. I also think I’m coming down with a sore throat or something cause I keep on coughing something up.  tomorrow I have to go to the orthopedist to find out what her recommendation is, and I may have to make the decision that I have surgery on my neck to correct a pinched nerve between C6 and C7. I admit that I’m a little bit scared, but I feel like the only way to eliminate the pain at the level that it is now is to possibly have surgery. I wish I didn’t have to make a decision, but it seems to be your only thing left to be able to get rid of a lot of pain.

I ended up going to bed at 11, and then I ended up having to get up at three. Luckily I didn’t have to go to far -  I just had to grab something, But nonetheless I was up at 3 o’clock in the morning. I kind of hate it when I have to do that, so I started wearing a sleep mask when I sleep. This one is a special one, and it has speakers in it and has Bluetooth. So I can put this on and connect to any Bluetooth device and run anything through it. What I do at night is I take it and connect it to my TV through my Nintendo switch so I can listen to YouTube videos through it.

New Year’s resolutions a cool  but they always seem to be some thing that, like you said, people break. I also want to do exactly what you did or want to do:.  This year for Christmas I asked for an air fryer. I got one, but it seems to be very small. It has two Diles, in a basket, and it tells me what to cook things for. If I like this and it works well with what I cook, I will get one by Corsi, which is a lot bigger. I figure if I run things through the air fryer, because it’s similar to an oven, I will be able to be healthier, because I will eat better. I don’t know what it is that I do, but I makes it hard sometimes when you can’t do very much about your situation if you don’t feel good. 

i’ve heard stories about how good air fryers work.  If I remember right @diaperwearntigger has one of these, and it is quite good she says. I will have to see if there any recipes that she recommends as well. I want to be able to use a good air fryer, because I figure if I eat right and I’m using air to fry my foods, the grease will be decreased, and I will be able to eat healthier than I do now. I want to make something that has a lot of meat, a lot of vegetables, maybe some cheese, or something good, that is good for me and gives me energy and keeps me full. Figure if I eat fried Foods that are air fried, I will have an easier time. I will have to get a meat thermometer that is digital that I can use to determine the temperature inside whatever I’m cooking. I can get these things for anywhere from $20 up to $100, but I’m not sure which one to get? Any suggestions?

I personally want to thank you Mikey and the staff of DD for everything that they do here to help us stay safe as well as to allow us to “play“ and post whatever we wish to within reason, and for having the best staff around. They do a good job doing whatever they do, and I know that sometimes it is hard to be an administrator of a forum, a server, or someone who edits websites, or maintains domains. I have four, and each of them is specific, so I know that sometimes it can be a pain in the ass: especially if you lose SQL databases! I believe when you had your “crash“ you are lost a lot of contacts, and I can only imagine the size of the SQL file that is required to maintain the data, Postings and all of the images that we need. That thing must be huge! I still need to learn different ways to back up files like that but I am learning. I also want to thank you for all you do to help those who are struggling with their feelings and other issues, because this place allowed me to realize that I am incontinent and I am a diaper lover, And without DD and the support of people here, I would never have gotten to the point that I could say that with pride. Thank you for providing us a place to play safely, and thank you again for the staff that you have who are top notch and know exactly what they are doing: I will do my part as a user to help you as much as I can, because I feel that it is my responsibility as a user to help the community – one of the best damn communities in cyberspace.

and without DD and the support of people here, I would never have gotten to the point that I could say that with pride. Thank you for providing us a place to play safely, and thank you again for the staff that you have who are top notch and know exactly what they are doing: I will do my part as a user to help you as much as I can, because I feel that it is my responsibility as a user to help the community – one of the best damn communities in cyberspace.

Happy New Year!

Brian

On 1/3/2022 at 12:27 AM, diaperwearntigger said:

I love my air fryer!  Forktospoon has some great recipes.  I have two as I bought a smaller one at first and then a bigger one.  I suggest a bigger one as you can do more.  I have the ninja air fryer, that's the small one and the big one is Insant vortex plus

@diaperwearntigger

tonight I made a purchase - call in an upgrade: I have the comfee 3.7 quart air fryer, which has a very small basket and you cannot put very much in it, so you can’t do much with it. I know that I will make more food with an air fryer that is bigger, and based on what you have said, I have done just that, by ordering from Amazon the Cosori 5.8 quart extra large air fryer. This is the one that I saw on Amazon and I was thinking that that is what I got when my mom ordered it. Unfortunately, it was very small, and I’m not sure why I didn’t ask her for the one that was higher priced. Because I like to cook, and because I want to be cooking healthier, I want to be able to have a halfway decent air fryer that I can use for anything: this thing will even allow me to cook things such as cakes and brownies and things like that as long as they fit within the basket, but I also added another piece that I think is important.

I ordered a set of cooking dishes for this unit. This way I can make things such as cakes cookies and other things, and maybe even some bread even if I get there, but I’m not too worried about that. I just want to have the ability to have a good air fryer, with a big basket, so I can cook halfway decent food, and I want to be able to cook my vegetables in an air fryer as well, and and if I have a big enough basket with all of the necessary accessories, I will be able to do that pretty easily. Total damage: $161.10!

I also got this air fryer because it is all digital, and it has presets. This should make it easier for me to use it, and now I should be able to do a lot more with it. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear those: I will try chicken thighs tonight and see what happens I will have to do it to buy two because there is no way to be able to put all of that in one run.

i’ll let you know what happens. 

Brian

A couple years ago my brother wanted an Air Fryer for Christmas.  I checked them all out and finally ordered a good one from Macy's.  A couple days after I got it he sent me an email showing the one he wanted, Emeral Lagassi.  SHIT!  I wish he had sent me that email in the first place!  Luckely I was able to return the one I had ordered by mail to a local Macy's about 50 miles away when I went to that town to do my Christmas shopping.  I got what he wanted on special sale but it cost me more than the original one I bought.  The one I gave him is bigger and more like a counter top oven with a front door and does hold more food than the round style with the lid opening on top that I had origionally ordered.

• Like 1