LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recently met older woman

ken2988

I am 59 and I met a woman who knows I wear diapers who is almost 73, should I date her or not?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. I am 59 and I met a woman who know I wear diapers who is almost 73, should I date her or not?

• age is a number date her (please tell me why?)
    • the age difference is too much don't date her (please tell me why?)

I recently met an older lady that accidently saw I was wearing diapers and came up to me and started talking with me and asked if I would like to go get a drink.  I am 59 years of age and I thought she was in her early 60's.  We went and sat down and she asked me a lot of questions about wearing diapers, as well as other general questions about what I like to do, was I dating anyone, etc., and it become obvious after a little while that she was very interested in me.  She then told me that she is 72 years of age and based on our birthdays she will be 73 before I turn 60.  The positives are that she seems to be ok with my having medical issues that force me to wear diapers full time, she is attractive, and she also is attracted to me.  The negative is that she is significantly older than me, and while I have dated older women in the past, I haven't recently, and I have never dated anyone that is any older than late 50's.  What do other people think?

If you are attracted to each other, have something in common, and want to be together, why not? I get the age difference, but I can’t see why it should stop anything. Enjoy whatever you can from each other! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ken2988 said:

I recently met an older lady that accidently saw I was wearing diapers and came up to me and started talking with me and asked if I would like to go get a drink.  I am 59 years of age and I thought she was in her early 60's.  We went and sat down and she asked me a lot of questions about wearing diapers, as well as other general questions about what I like to do, was I dating anyone, etc., and it become obvious after a little while that she was very interested in me.  She then told me that she is 72 years of age and based on our birthdays she will be 73 before I turn 60.  The positives are that she seems to be ok with my having medical issues that force me to wear diapers full time, she is attractive, and she also is attracted to me.  The negative is that she is significantly older than me, and while I have dated older women in the past, I haven't recently, and I have never dated anyone that is any older than late 50's.  What do other people think?

@ken2988

I don’t think that it matters how old someone is, unless you’re talking about somebody that is say 30 to 40 years your junior or you’re senior.  Even then I would say, if you find the right woman, you will know it, and the only way that you’ll know it is if you take a chance. You will know after a while whether this is the “right person“ for you. My father for example, has been married three times. Once to my mother, once  to his ex, and one to his current wife. I told my dad after the first couple of times when he married, I told him that he hast to be extra careful because he had already been through two marriages, and that was it a little tough for him. After he married my current stepmother, his now current wife, it seemed as if my father blossomed again, and all of the things that would make him sad disappeared after a while. My dad is 75, my stepmom is like 70, and I can see it: they love each other, they take care of each other, and they look out for one another. My father and my stepmother both have medical conditions, and my dad has to be extra careful what he does and how much he does, because of his breathing issues. My step mom has a problem with her back and other medical conditions as well. The most important thing however, is that they love each other, and that is what matters. A drill it doesn’t matter - give it some time and see what happens: you may be pleasantly surprised, and you may end up with someone who loves you as much as you love her: as my colleagues have stated, there’s only one way to find out:

GO FOR IT!  I always remember the song “along comes a woman” by Chicago: in my father’s case, my cousin set him up with his current wife – ironically, when this happened, after about two or 3 to 4 months, people in my family: my grandmother, my grandfather, and several Aunts and Uncles started taking “bets” as to how long it would take my father to “pop the question to his current wife“ my dad asked me about that, and I told him about this telling him that everyone in my family had requested an update, because people were jokingly saying that they had placed bets on it. Then my grandmother and all of my aunts and uncles were telling me that “that woman is a sweetheart your dad should marry her you should push him to do it – I can’t push my dad to do that, nor would I, and told them that my dad has been through Marriage twice, and I don’t want my dad to be hurt anymore – so my dad will have to make the decision that makes sense to him”. I would say the same to you sir: take care of yourself, and give those days a roll and see what happens!

Good Luck - keep us advised I wish you the best!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 2

Ken... You said "I am 59 years of age and I thought she was in her early 60's. "

So you thought she was a lot younger than she is..... Does she act younger too? I know people in their 50's who look and act like they're 80. AND I know people in their 70's and 80's who look and act like they are 20 years younger!! Heck, look at William Shatner... The guy's 90 years old and he acts like the Energizer Bunny!!

And a news flash for you.. Women usually outlive men. So with her being older, you'll probably both check out at the same time.

I say go for it... Jump in with both feet and your diapers!

I ended up calling her back today and we talked for a long time, at least a long time for a guy to talk on a phone, and we are planning on doing something together soon (most likely this weekend for lunch or something) and see where things go from here.  While we were talking she asked me if the difference in age bothered me, and I told her that at first I wasn't sure, but after I thought about it for a little while, I figured out that it was here I am interested in not her age.  While some on this site may wonder if we talked about me being in diapers, and how that would impact her, we really didn't talk about it, but I am sure when we go on a date it is something that will come up in our conversation.

17 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Ken... You said "I am 59 years of age and I thought she was in her early 60's. "

So you thought she was a lot younger than she is..... Does she act younger too? I know people in their 50's who look and act like they're 80. AND I know people in their 70's and 80's who look and act like they are 20 years younger!! Heck, look at William Shatner... The guy's 90 years old and he acts like the Energizer Bunny!!

And a news flash for you.. Women usually outlive men. So with her being older, you'll probably both check out at the same time.

I say go for it... Jump in with both feet and your diapers!

She does look a lot younger than her age, and from what I can tell, she is also in a lot better physical shape than I am.  I get a feeling that if we went out for hike or bike ride, she would leave me in her dust.