LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bathroom Anxiety

I have always had bathroom anxiety. When I was little I was teased by my family for "marking my territory" by using public restrooms everywhere we went to avoid accidents. And of course if I had an accident I was ridiculed for it.

Later is morphed into anxiety over the access to a CLEAN bathroom at concerts and events, as well as privacy concerns with broken locks and wide door gaps.

Diapers are so much better than worry.

• Like 3

You should try dealing with using Porta-Potties doing construction work :badmood:

My horror stories are endless, including almost getting killed in one

Once upon a time, my female apprentice said she needed to pee, so she went and did so. When she returned, she had a truly disgusted look on her face. When I asked why, she stated that someone had pooped in the urinal thingy in the Porta-Potty....in a female-only porta-potty that ONLY women had access to

So it was a fellow female who did it...she had to sit there and pee with her face at point-blank range to someone elses fresh poo

1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

You should try dealing with using Porta-Potties doing construction work :badmood:

My horror stories are endless, including almost getting killed in one

Once upon a time, my female apprentice said she needed to pee, so she went and did so. When she returned, she had a truly disgusted look on her face. When I asked why, she stated that someone had pooped in the urinal thingy in the Porta-Potty....in a female-only porta-potty that ONLY women had access to

So it was a fellow female who did it...she had to sit there and pee with her face at point-blank range to someone elses fresh poo

Aren't people just truly wonderful!!!!?? Just......sooooo 'giving' !!!      NOT!! ??

• Sad 1

I have never been able to used a public toilet, a piss used to be no problem, however now that covid is here I won't go near one.

And now that my meds have a wonderful habit of turning my shite to concrete, I have to use large enemas to get relief, the only place for that is my own bathroom.

• Like 2

I live in a small town and public bathrooms are as rare as the Golden unicorn. I can actually tell you where every single public bathroom in town is that you can enter without any hassle from any shop owners and only one of them is in walking distance of my house. 

And I'm someone who is not shy about peeing behind a building or a dumpster but cameras are getting cheaper and easier to hide in the oddest places. If I found someone peeing in public but attempting to find privacy, I wouldn't hold it against them. But these days, everyone wants to be That Guy who "catches" someone doing something and I'm just running low on options anymore. 

Diapers are a godsend if I want to spend a significant amount of time away from home. 

it's been 40 years since i went to a concert and events without wearing a thick diaper.

i have been to burning man and all i wore was a diaper and t-shirt for 4 days and everyone though it was a costume.

Diapers are so much better then waiting in huge lines for the toilet. I’m in diapers pretty much around the clock and have been for the better part of a year. While I’m not noticing a change  or even trying to become bladder incon, mentally I feel less anxious and more relaxed knowing I can go in my pants wherever I happen to be. When not in a diaper I feel like I’m missing something and feel more aware of my bladder 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bathroom anxiety certain fed a lot of my diaper issues.    We had perennial flooding toilets in my elementary school and that scared the hell out of me.    Then one time the fire alarm went off while we were in the bathroom and that led to me trying to hold it for (and wetting myself as a result).   Not sure I ever really got over it.

There was a time when i wouldnt use a public bathroom at all. This was mostly becaus of me being trans. Not feeling oke going to the mens bathroom anymore but not feeling confident (Not sure if thats the best word to descripe it but the best i can think of) enough about using the womans bathroom. So i just ended up not using any?. But this is fortunetly not a problem anymore,

• Like 2