LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Thanksgiving

DailyDi

Wishing all my US brothers and sisters a very happy Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for all of you who have shown me support, emotional and financial, when it has been needed; and your friendship all the time. Mom and I will be having a small, but tasty Thanksgiving dinner and then will probably watch a movie or two. Some years we go the movies on Thanksgiving, but there's nothing out that interests us this year, so we're staying in.

As I write this I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and enjoying my morning coffee. What are some of your holiday plans and traditions?

thanksgiving.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My plans are that I usually go shopping on Black Friday! And usually buy a lot of stuff, mostly DVDs and I save a lot of money.?????☺️??❤️? I love it, it's my favorite holiday!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone:  May you all stay Happy and Safe, and gain a blessing, wherever you go, whatever you do, or where you spend it :)

I will dream of the picture of @Evelyn Dellcerro sent me when she cooked a TURKEY:  Ive been wanting some for weeks, and I have NOT had ANY "home cooking:" I miss it, so I will CHERISH the time I spend with my brothers and our family :)

Brian

• Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving! ? ? Great diapered turkey delivery! ? 

I will be headed over the river, to enjoy dinner with family. Very much looking forward to the time together. 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

7 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Happy Thanksgiving! Mine wasn't too bad; could've been worse, could've been better, especially without a certain asshole relative.  One of these holidays, I wanna make one of these babies:

alien-facehugger-edible-roasted-feast-e1

I Award you the post of the day!

• Like 1