LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone here ever deliberately wet their pants or bed to get put back in diapers??

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I loved wearing diapers to school, I never had to get up to go pee I could just wait for recess or lunch and get my diaper changed. 

Sitting in a poopy diaper does feel good but not as good as making a poopy diaper, wouldn’t you agree?

Yes, I DEFINITELY would agree!????☺️? So much more fun to make a BIG POOPIE in my diaper!!!!!!????????????????????☺️♥️??❣️?♥️???????️‍?♥️????

Mike, how do you feel about us texting each other, would you be comfortable with that buddy????

52 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya, I think that would be ok

Cool! I'll DM you my phone number. I'm SO Glad you feel comfortable with me enough to text with me. It REALLY means a LOT to me. I only have one rule though, DON'T call me!?????♥️?♥️???️?️♥️? Other than that, we can go crazy!!!!!????? LOL!

3 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool! I'll DM you my phone number. I'm so glad you feel comfortable with me and not to text with me. It REALLY means a LOT to me. I only have one rule though, DON'T call me!?????♥️?♥️???️?️♥️? Other than that, we can go crazy!!!!!????? LOL!

Hey it works for me if you’d do the same and not call

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

DEFINITELY buddy! Okay, hang on a second!☝️

18 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Okay, go to your profile and check your email. You should see a 1+ sign on the envelope and it should be green.

On 5/14/2022 at 10:50 AM, wetbedmo said:

Well not my pants, when I was about four I used to wake up dry and just wet my diaper, I guess I wanted to keep wearing diapers.

Did that work buddy?!??? Did you continue to wear diapers?! Or did your parents take them away from you?!?????????

9 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Did that work buddy?!??? Did you continue to wear diapers?! Or did your parents take them away from you?!?????????

Yes it did, I was in diapers or cloth trainers for about six more months. When my mother would change me I would wet as soon as the plastic pants were pulled up. then  I started school at 5 and I had a choice of wearing underwear or trainers until I out grew the trainers. After that it was just a plastic sheet on my bed witch was made of the same vinyl as gerber plastic pants.

• 2 months later...

I certainly did.  I was three and a half with a new baby brother.  When our Mom saw my wet pajamas she announced "We need to get out three diapers this morning; one for the little baby and two for the big one!  After she changed my baby brother she came to my room and put me in double diapers and left like that!

When I was eight, I started having (legitimate) accidents due to my hatred of public restrooms.  (Un)Fortunately, the threat of being put into diapers and not being able to see my newborn nephew because of it caused me to get better control of myself.  That stopped me then.  The want for diapers came back later.

By the time I was in junior high (~13-14 years old, but probably younger), I'd already found out about this, and wet myself in the car coming back from a trip, and my bed for a couple of nights.  This got my a)no diapers, b) counselling, and c) (eventually) trade in the car that I'd wet in.  This was mostly because I didn't keep up the bedwetting when we went on vacation, due to a)other people being in the same bed and b)being at my sister's husband's mother's and step-father's house.  To my parents, I was obviously doing it on purpose if I hadn't wet a single time on vacation.  (I did have a couple of legit close calls that vacation, though)

I've been found out multiple times since, and my parents have basically told me that I will get kicked out if they ever find out about me again, and that nobody from this community would ever be allowed in their house.

• Sad 1

I was never brave enough to do that, despite wanting to.   I was just past 5 when I realized I hadn't had an accident in a very long time- so I pooped in my pants.  I guess it wasn't long enough, or my mom realized that I did it on purpose- because they literally didn't react.  They just cleaned me up and gave me a change of clothes.   I pooped in the toilet a year later with a friend (we were alone at the time).   This time we got rid of the evidence, and once again- my mom didn't react.

16 hours ago, spark said:

I pooped in the toilet a year later with a friend (we were alone at the time).   This time we got rid of the evidence, and once again- my mom didn't react.

If you got rid of the evidence, how would your mom have even known?  And if she had known, isn't the toilet where you were supposed to poop?  How did you get rid of the evidence?  Flush it away or Remove the whole toilet?  Being facetious

On 8/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, rusty pins said:

If you got rid of the evidence, how would your mom have even known?  And if she had known, isn't the toilet where you were supposed to poop?  How did you get rid of the evidence?  Flush it away or Remove the whole toilet?  Being facetious

My bad: I meant tub.   I pooped in the tub, not the toilet.   I can't exactly remember the thought process.  I was six, and only enough to take a bath by myself, and some how the thought wen why not just poop here.

• 4 weeks later...

I did something like this. When I was 4 I was doing pretty good on the potty, never wetting and hardly ever messing my pants. After about two months in undies though I decided I didn’t want To poop on the potty any more. I started pooping my pants every time I had to go. My Mom ended up putting me back in diapers full time. After that, I wore them all the way up till I started kindergarten.

• 4 months later...

@IminWetPampers Nope I do not believe I have ever done either of those but then again back then I was not brave enough to do that.  

Though I was brave enough to ask my grandmother to put me in diapers.  Oh man I got a laugh from my older brother and never heard the end of it.

Till this day I still get picked on by my older brother about wearing diapers.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I often wet the bed deliberately during my teenage years. Whether my folks knew I did it on purpose I don't know.. I suspect my mother knew. In any case it had the desired effect and I was taken to the doctors and my mother demanded something done about her 15 year old son who still wet the bed most nights.

I was refered to the continence nurse and issued with adult nappies and as "Sandra" mattress cover. This was enough to keep mother off my back and I continued wetting the bed sometimes in my sleep and sometimes deliberately until I was in my early 20s.