LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone here ever deliberately wet their pants or bed to get put back in diapers??

2 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Hey all,

im just curious if anybody ever deliberately wet their pants or bed in order to be put back in diapers and if so, did it work?

I didn't, but looking back I wish I had.???? Although that probably wouldn't have gone over very well with my family. So in hindsight I guess that was a good thing.

As a child? No I didn't. As an adult after I started into this lifestyle , I would also have to say no because I was already in them as much as possible when I first started and then I transitioned into wearing them 24/7. 

I never deliberately “wet my pants“ to be put back in diapers. When I did that, my mom just assumed that I didn’t make it, and she told me to try again or to be able to know when I have to go, so that I’m not waiting until I am ready to explode. In my house, there were accidents, but my parents were very considerate, and they understood that I may not or might not have been able to get to the toilet immediately. 

don’t know if many parents that would put their children back in diapers because the wet themselves. Deliberately doing it in my house that way probably would have resulted in me getting spanked with a wooden spoon. Thank God, that this was not something that I had to worry about, because my parents understood that I might not be able to hold it.  There were other things that I got in trouble for when I was in school, so that wasn’t an issue.

Brian

Rather than diapers for me it’s rubber sheet.  So obvious now, when my childhood bedwetting ended I should have resorted to purposeful to keep the beloved rubber sheet on my bed.  Once a month or so would have done it, but no ….

This is something that I thought of, but never actually did. Background - I wore diapers to bed until I was around 10. With the hindsight I now have, I wish that I had had the forethought, when I was outgrowing needing them, to continue to have "accidents", just to see what would have come of it. I was at the point of barely fitting into any kid diaper that could be bought off the shelf, and my mom was resorting to modifying them with tape (this was before pullups existed), so everyone was very happy when I stopped needing them overnight... except me. Once my parents stopped buying them, I started making my own cloth diapers out of towels and such. I would deliberately wet those diapers, but, I don't recall ever plotting to wet the diapers my parents bought for me. Maybe if I had, they'd have gone and sourced some larger diapers? 

Well, technically. When I first started bedwetting (the very thing that got me into the community), it was completely accidental. However, when it naturally stopped, I decided to start deliberately wet so I could stay in diapers because of how nice they felt. That was over 5 years ago now, time really does fly!

On 11/16/2021 at 10:09 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

No:

But I pooped my pants accidentally on purpose several times at pre-school which usually resulted in me being put into diapers

Did you like that buddy? What was that like for you? Were the diapies comfortable?? Did you like the diapie changes, and what were those like for you?? Do you miss it? I know I do!??????????

• Like 1
21 hours ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

Well, technically. When I first started bedwetting (the very thing that got me into the community), it was completely accidental. However, when it naturally stopped, I decided to start deliberately wet so I could stay in diapers because of how nice they felt. That was over 5 years ago now, time really does fly!

And are you still in diapers?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you like that buddy? What was that like for you? Were the diapies comfortable?? Did you like the diapie changes, and what were those like for you?? Do you miss it? I know I do!??????????

It was fun, always more fun being in diapers :)

Did you get diapee changes at pre-school?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

It was fun, always more fun being in diapers :)

Did you get diapee changes at pre-school?

Hmmm.? I think so?! I'm pretty sure I did, because I know I was in diapies until I was 6 years old. Which was SO much fun.? Unfortunately I don't remember but I really wish I could. And I know being in diapers for 6 years is what led to my diaper fetish. I'll always be grateful to my mom for keeping me in diapers as long as she did.???? I DO remember however, that I got to wear diapies to kindergarten for going poo-poo in. Although I don't remember ever being changed.?? Which is odd because I remember they had like a adult size bathroom way in the back of the room. it looked huge, but then again I was 7 back then. So I doubt if I remember correctly, nevertheless those were good times. I do remember going pee-pee a lot in those diapers though. Which resulted in a lot of yelling but I don't care.? Hehehehe!???❤️?

• Like 2

From age 7 to age 10 I would wet my pants at least once a week and wet my bed once a month in hopes to be put back into diapers. 

From age 10 till I was 16 I would wet my pants once a day and mess them once a week, and my bed wetting increased to once a week, but still no diapers.

Now this does not include the summer I was 10 or 11 and was caught wearing a diaper and made to wear and use diapers all summer.

At 16 I stopped wetting and messing my pants and stopped wetting my bed. As I now has diapers to wear,  I purchased my very own diapers, and a pack for the baby in the family,brought them in the house in full view of my mom, sat one pack on the table and headed to my room with the other,  mom asked where I was going with the diapers,  I said these are for me and the others are for the baby.

Obviously after getting caught wearing a diaper and being made to wear them all summer, your parents figured your once a day pants wetting and once a week pants pooping were just a ploy to get them to put you back in diapers.  They figured to shame you out of wanting to wear them that summer, but it didn't work so now they figure by wetting and messing your pants you are hoping they would put you back in diapers again.  Old saying - Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me!  Nice try though.

55 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

From age 7 to age 10 I would wet my pants at least once a week and wet my bed once a month in hopes to be put back into diapers. 

From age 10 till I was 16 I would wet my pants once a day and mess them once a week, and my bed wetting increased to once a week, but still no diapers.

Now this does not include the summer I was 10 or 11 and was caught wearing a diaper and made to wear and use diapers all summer.

At 16 I stopped wetting and messing my pants and stopped wetting my bed. As I now has diapers to wear,  I purchased my very own diapers, and a pack for the baby in the family,brought them in the house in full view of my mom, sat one pack on the table and headed to my room with the other,  mom asked where I was going with the diapers,  I said these are for me and the others are for the baby.

What did your mom said buddy when you said that to her??? Very curious!

43 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

She was taken back a bit, but just said if my little brother needed one she was going to get it from my supply.

Oh okay, cool!?? How old was your little brother at the time?? Did he ever want one??

I actually did, and it worked. I started in middle school with bedwetting and was allowed to wear a diaper to bed at night. Eventually I got bolder and had an "accident during the day, and began to wear diapers 24/7. Even had to go to the school nurse to get a fresh diaper. Kept it up for a few years too. I still feel kinda bad about it, but it was a great memory. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

There was an episode where thinking back, I wish I thought to deliberately wet or mess myself to get back into diapers. From age 5 I desperately wanted to wear them so much, but of course had no access to them. When I was 6 or 7, I tried going to the bathroom outside, but didn't clean up too well. Later that evening, my dad was helping me get undressed and ready for bed, and I remember laying on my back and looking up at him while he was cleaning my backside from the mess I had left.  He then states in a raised voice to my mom something to the effect of, "not only has he wet the bed sometimes, but there's poop in his underwear. I think we might have to put them in Pampers again!"  I was so hopeful that it was going to happen, while feeling a sense of shame, but it never did. 

Later on I realized if I had thought to intentionally start wetting the bed more or have a few more episodes with bad skid-marks, perhaps they would've re-introduced diapers. But at that age I had no deceptive bones in my body, that came later on ?

2 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I would wet my bed on purpose a few times as a kid but would get too embarrassed to admit it to mom so I'd clean everything quickly and quietly at night. Counter productive bur kinky I guess lol

Did she ever diaper you for doing that?!????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

No she never found out because I hid it all

Wow that's very impressive buddy! what do you think she would do if she found out??????

• Like 1