LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

R.I.P. Tanner

DailyDi

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

My bunny just died! I'm so sad!

I'm SO sorry buddy! *BIG HUGS!*???????????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ We're here for you in your time of need!!!!!

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

:o Bummer ! *hugs* 

How ?

I don't know, he was fine this morning, I was out doing errands today, and it looks like he just got sick and passed. He was in the age-range for rabbits, but still sad.

My baby bunny.

13707563_1174942685891853_5270051402631582561_n.jpg

• Sad 2
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I don't know, he was fine this morning, I was out doing errands today, and it looks like he just got sick and passed. He was in the age-range for rabbits, but still sad.

My baby bunny.

Awwwww!??❤️ What an cute bunny!?? I wish I could've given him an hug!?❤️??? Sorry for your loss my friend!??? I know how you loved your family!❤️? Lossing family is always hard.???? Big hugs and snuggles & cuddles Mikey!????❤️?❤️

• Like 2
15 hours ago, DailyDi said:

My baby bunny.

@DailyDi

I am sorry to hear of the loss of you bunny.  Anytime a pet is “lost” It is hard on us, because we feel that each pet was family.  *****HUG*****

Brian

• Like 2

Sorry to hear you lost a dear friend, and family member. I hope you can remember, how much joy and love he brought to. I like to think, and believe, when our time comes, we will once again be reunited with out past loved ones. They will be waiting to welcome you. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks all. I had a bad night, kept looking over to his habitat to see if he was asleep only to remember he was gone. Need to get rid of his stuff so it's not in my eyes anymore.

Hugs Mikey!!!!?❤️?❤️?

• Like 2