LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most noticeable diaper

Hey everyone I want to know what the noisiest, bulkiest, strongly scented, most noticeable adult diaper you (or someone you know) has ever worn is. I mean so crinkly that deaf people could hear it, so bulky that blind people could see your diaper bulge, so heavily scented that you smelled like you were attacked by a nursery. I’d like to see if there’s a consensus here.  

@IminWetPampers

16 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Hey everyone I want to know what the noisiest, bulkiest, strongly scented, most noticeable adult diaper you (or someone you know) has ever worn is. I mean so crinkly that deaf people could hear it, so bulky that blind people could see your diaper bulge, so heavily scented that you smelled like you were attacked by a nursery. I’d like to see if there’s a consensus here.  

The answer to this question is based on the diaper you wear and how you use it.  for me, a Megamax is thick, and noticeable when wet.  It does crinkle some when you wet it down, and puffs out a LOT when you use it.  As far as "the strongly scented, or the "heavily scented" diapers, most of the ones that have scents are the ones that were Baby Diapers,  made BEFORE they took the purfume out of them.  Adult diapers only "smell good" like you describe if you add "diaper scent drops" to them, otherwise they will smell of urine or fecal matter mixed with powder or whatever you last ate or drank.  My diapers smell "fresh" but they don't smell like you were "attacked by a nursery"

For Baby Diapers:  I say that the ones that were noticeable were the 1970's-1995 or so Pampers Brands, or Luvs, or any diaper that had a bunch of SAP, which makes them thick and crinkly.  Baby Diapers are usually also the ones that you had purfume in, but they took that out when they realized that they didn't need that anymore, and I think they did that because they realized that they wanted to be health conscious for the Lil Ones :)

Adult Diapers that were or ARE Noticeable when you wear and use them:  Northshore Megaax, Northshore Supreme, Abena M4, and Molicare :)  I use Megamaxes, and I have White and Pink, and a Blue and a Tie Dye.  Maybe I will change the color up again soon, but I am not sure :)

Brian

Why anyone would want something like this is beyond me, other than someone seeking attention. But, anyway, to the question:

-Noisest diaper I had ever worn was depends overnight! They sounded like you had 1-2 plastic shopping bags in your pants, and were so loud, you could practically  hear them across the street!

-strongest smelling??? This is something you would have to do yourself. Either with gobs of traditional baby powder, or use some of those scented oils that some vendors sell, and dump a few gallons down your shorts.

-Bulkiest and thickest, again something you have to do. Diaper manufacturers make their products to be generally descreet, for the "dignity and protection of the wearer" ,somost are pretty trim fit, except those made for bedridden or in a wheelchair etc, where noone will really 'see' what you are wearing 'down there'. They have even gotten away from making kids diapers thick and bulky, both to be more "descreet" and more comfortable. A thick, bulky diaper isn't really the most comfortable thing to have on when you are active and move around a lot.

To make something "thick and bulky", thats something you have to do. The bulkiest diapers I know of are cloth. The more you layer or pin on,the bulkier, but it comes to a point where plastic pants or diaper covers wont fit...

Disposables, heck, just tape on 2Northshore mega maxes and have fun. Not crinkely or loud, but definitely bulky to the point noone could miss noticing it. Dump in a pound of baby powder, and you have 2 of your 3 perameters.... *shrug* 

Might work as a Halloween costume, but for daily wear, or just trying to do a "stunt"... Not worth it.

But, thats up to you not me.

Have fun!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

For me, I think that would be ABU cushy or my favorite, the super dry kids diaper! I love a loud crinkly thick diaper with a really great diaper bulge. It makes me feel SO LITTLE!???☺️❤️?❤️?????❤️ And of course you gotta have that classic baby diaper smell!??☺️??❤️ And I would definitely want an diapie that was very loud and noticeable to strangers, something that screams "I'M AN BABY!!!!!! Just to give society the middle finger!??? Hahahaha!??? I'm at that age were I really DON'T CARE what people think of me!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Moochie said:

While this isn't a diaper, the noisiest diaper cover I have is called PEVA from Baby Pants. This is so noisy over diapers that it is impossible to hide or muffle the sound.

That sounds really cool!??

• Like 1

I assume you mean disposables, but the bulkiest and most noticeable diapers I have worn were thick cloth diapers and plastic pants.  The bulk really shows, and since the diaper also has bulk in the sides where you pin it together, it not only makes the front and back of your pants bulky but both sides as well!  Definitely something to wear only at home.

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

While this isn't a diaper, the noisiest diaper cover I have is called PEVA from Baby Pants. This is so noisy over diapers that it is impossible to hide or muffle the sound.

I thought of that after I posted here <dur>.... I was thinking... "Inshould have mentioned those damn PEVA pants, you can hear those thing crinkle even if a train is going by!!!!! 

• Like 1

I'd probably have to propose the Rearz Barnyard. It's a very bulky diaper, scented, and quite crinkly. I can really only wear them around the house or overnight; I wore one out to take the dog for a walk not too long ago, later in the evening, and as I live in the country, it's generally very quiet out at that time. The crinkling from my diaper almost sounded like it was echoing to me, with no background noise to cover it. The scent they have isn't overpowering but it is noticeable, however I also use scented diaper cream and baby powder, so the combination did leave me smelling a bit like the baby section in a Walmart. 

A runner up would be the Rearz Lil' Bella - they aren't as bulky as a Barnyard but they crinkle nicely and they have a sort of cotton candy scent that is quite noticeable - I heated one up last night on a heated towel rack we have, before putting it on after my shower, and my wife noticed the scent right away - heating it really brought it out. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, PamperedinthePoconos said:

IMO opinion the ConfiDry 24/7 are the most noticeable. I won't wear them out when shopping, at the bars, out in public in general when near others. They are bulky and noisy/crinkly loud. But they are a great overnight diaper if you are a heavy wetter while asleep.

Sounds like my kind of diaper buddy!?? If they're too noisy, I'll gladly take them off your hands for you! LOL!???????☺️❤️????❤️

• Like 1

When I went to choose a diaper for being an ABDL and now being incontinent I wanted a few things. First because of not being made of money and some of these Adult Diapers are quite costly< I wanted something I could afford but also be a diaper that was efficient. I would love to have the cutey prints and all of that, but that is not my main objective in a diaper. I want comfort, a diaper that holds and adsorbs a lot, and yes I do enjoy a thick wet bulging diaper under my pants as well. I have found that in the McKesson Ultra Diaper with Tabs, Heavy. I can order them from a health care/incontinence diaper distributor on a monthly basis and the case comes with 72 diapers. . I can afford 2 cases per month. I think each person is different when choosing a diaper/pull up, but the bottom line is what makes the person/baby comfortable and happy in the diaper. 

On 11/13/2021 at 9:29 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like my kind of diaper buddy!?? If they're too noisy, I'll gladly take them off your hands for you! LOL!???????☺️❤️????❤️

...Ya; gotta; give them a try sometime. Also as a note they do run larger than most. Ain't giving them up!!.... I still wear them to bed for a good night's sleep.

2 hours ago, PamperedinthePoconos said:

...Ya; gotta; give them a try sometime. Also as a note they do run larger than most. Ain't giving them up!!.... I still wear them to bed for a good night's sleep.

Do you know if they come in small???

1 hour ago, PamperedinthePoconos said:

YES, they do. I checked the LiveAnew website, that's where I buy them(also believe they are XPMedical under a different name). They also offer 10% off on your 1st order.

That's awesome buddy thanks for the info.? I really appreciate it!??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 7:06 PM, PamperedinthePoconos said:

IMO opinion the ConfiDry 24/7 are the most noticeable. I won't wear them out when shopping, at the bars, out in public in general when near others. They are bulky and noisy/crinkly loud. But they are a great overnight diaper if you are a heavy wetter while asleep.

I could not agree more, they are my go to diaper on a daily basis when going out for the day, often with plastic pants.  I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night

• Like 1
On 11/12/2021 at 7:06 PM, PamperedinthePoconos said:

GeeZ!!! that's my everyday go to! I wear them 24/7 except when I'm wearing a Crinklz. I wear them full time everywhere and I must be deaf 'because I can't hear them. Can't see 'em either. They hide under the plastic pants and the jeans. I don't keep it a secret and people tell me they can't tell if I'm wearing a diaper or not. The jeans are not baggy or saggy and fit like they should. The diaper gets ranky after filling it with  loads of pee.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:06 PM, PamperedinthePoconos said:

As with others here,I have worn these under shorts or jeans while out and about and no noise, or unusual bulges, or anything noticeable that I have experianced. Getting them to fit me right has been an issue, but done right, they seem to work pretty well....unless you are wearing skin tight shorts or really tight jeans or slacks, these don't show hardly at all...*shrug*  the only "isue" might be they are longer, so the waist band is easily exposed if your shirt rides up... ?