LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 1/26/2022 at 1:27 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I thought about it, sure. An alive girlfriend is better than... the alternative. But I couldn’t break my promise to her. After fighting with myself about whether or not to break the promise, she told me something that broke my heart and I decided to honour my promise.”

And there's the imnjury; called it.

On 1/26/2022 at 1:27 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Can... can I help you?” Alex asked. Her hand wandered to the shelf by the side of the door, slowly and carefully reaching for something.

“Hello Paige...” Tony grinned at me.

Oh shit

Oh shit.

reiny-scared.gif

Smart Alex going for what's probably a panic button.

18 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

is goons came rushing at us, and instinctively, Alex grabbed me and shoved me backwards, then turned around to face the nearest guy and hit him in the face with the butt of the gun. As he fell back, clutching his now-broken nose, she spun around and roundhouse kicked the other one in the side of the head, flooring him instantly, before effortlessly returning to her original position... pointing the gun back at Tony. I watched the whole thing from floor level as I sat on my padded backside, too shocked to move a muscle.

Holy fuck... Even the cops don't typically have those in the UK. Not terribly surprised given her line of work but that definitely implies connections

7 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Are firearms that rare/hard to acquire in the UK?

Yep! Like I'm not from there like the author but they are super strict. Like out in the country you'll maybe see one person with a break action shotgun for skeet or target shooting. Handguns are basically unheard of. Weirdly enough the knife laws might actually be even stricter.

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yep! Like I'm not from there like the author but they are super strict. Like out in the country you'll maybe see one person with a break action shotgun for skeet or target shooting. Handguns are basically unheard of. Weirdly enough the knife laws might actually be even stricter.

I vaguely remember something about knives. Thanks for the info drop!

Essentially, in the UK, it’s a criminal offence to carry an “offensive weapon” in public. What that means depends on the situation, so if you are a chef going to work, you might be OK to carry a big sharp knife, otherwise probably not.

As for firearms, after the last couple of times someone went on a mass shooting spree (about 20 years ago) they were pretty much outlawed. Our police are normally unarmed. When they are armed, they usually fully assess the situation before they decide to shoot.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:49 PM, Moon3ye said:

She is rich and therefore probably also powerful.

She should have shot Tony and his two thugs.

Then, unfortunately, the security cameras were destroyed along with the recordings because of Tony and Miss Carver and Paige could have claimed it was self-defense.

I say 5 chapters then Tony either kidnapped Paige or blackmailed Paige for kidnapping Miss Carver and threatened to send her to the other dimension.

I'm curious what the treat is.

A really good chapter as always. 

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I hope you enjoy the direction I take it ? You'll have to wait and see if you're correct.

On 1/28/2022 at 9:30 PM, littlepinkdargon said:

Bad ass momma to the rescuuuue.

Tony did indeed get lucky. Wonder if Carver will teach Paige some self defense.

I'm guessing this was a set up...thanks to our witchy friend. Maybe she set the wheels in motion wanting the statue stolen and thus getting the cute couple together.

Also, wtf secret surprise...wanna know nowwwwww.

Fun chapter. Good Friday treat.

I will say... Rose is just a cameo mostly. She's not integral to the plot. I like crossovers in my stories, but I also like the characters to have their own stories (mostly).

On 1/28/2022 at 9:44 PM, the diaper mike said:

I think they're going to the other dimension of vacation and learn self-defense

I think it would take a miracle or a life-threatening situation to get Paige to travel to the other dimension. I can't see her going anywhere near it anytime soon...

On 1/29/2022 at 1:11 AM, TerranV said:

So Tony is just a middleman, huh? Is a greater villain waiting in the wings or does Tony just have delusions of grandeur?

He's a fixer. Someone wants a thing, he finds someone who can obtain that thing for them. Doesn't make the buyer a bigger threat, just... probably a different threat. Tony is still a bad enough threat on his own.

On 1/29/2022 at 2:34 PM, YourFNF said:

And there's the imnjury; called it.

Oh shit

Oh shit.

reiny-scared.gif

Smart Alex going for what's probably a panic button.

Holy fuck... Even the cops don't typically have those in the UK. Not terribly surprised given her line of work but that definitely implies connections

It was hard to write a lot of that stuff, but I figured she needed a pretty significant reason for why she's been distant. I put more of myself into this story than any of my others.

And yeah, she's definitely got connections. And money. With both, you could do nearly anything.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:55 PM, littlepinkdargon said:

Are firearms that rare/hard to acquire in the UK?

Very. Not impossible to acquire, but very difficult.

On 1/30/2022 at 4:32 AM, YourFNF said:

Some people can obtain them, but yeah it's very hard. Knife laws may be stricter, but our country has a serious knife crime problem, probably due to the lack of guns.

On 1/30/2022 at 8:23 AM, littlepinkdargon said:

I vaguely remember something about knives. Thanks for the info drop!

On 1/30/2022 at 1:16 PM, Bluebird67 said:

Essentially, in the UK, it’s a criminal offence to carry an “offensive weapon” in public. What that means depends on the situation, so if you are a chef going to work, you might be OK to carry a big sharp knife, otherwise probably not.

As for firearms, after the last couple of times someone went on a mass shooting spree (about 20 years ago) they were pretty much outlawed. Our police are normally unarmed. When they are armed, they usually fully assess the situation before they decide to shoot.

Yeah its rare for even the police to have them. I figured with Alex being so wealthy and having a security firm, she'd have connections to obtain them.

Chapter 30: Well...?

Thief in Service - by LittleFallenPrincess

I must have fallen asleep in Alex’s arms whilst we were watching movies, as I woke up spread across her bed the following morning. But as I looked around frantically, trying to see where Alex was... I couldn’t see her.

“Alex? Alex? M... Mummy?” I called out.

My heart was racing, but I didn’t know what was causing it, as I had never felt this... this... it felt like I was torn from her. I felt smaller than ever, with my soaked nappy hanging from my hips, as I walked around the room looking for Alex.

But my nerves were quickly settled once I heard singing coming from upstairs. As well as the smell of bacon.

So making my way down the hallway and up the stairs, waddling the entire way, I followed the sweet singing that lead me to my love.

“Al... Alex?” I peeked my head into the kitchen, where I saw Alex cooking.

Spinning around with a bit of flair, Alex looked at me and her smile grew.

“Good morning peanut! How’d you sleep?”

“I... umm... when did I fall asleep?” I asked.

“Not long after eating. You looked so cute and peaceful, I didn’t want to disturb you.” Alex cocked her head and smiled, the same look you’d pull if you saw a kitten or a piglet or a puppy do something cute.

“Umm... you look... like you’re in a good mood...”

She really did. She looked so different to the Alex I had first met weeks ago. Whilst on the date, and also last night, she looked happy... but today she looked... free? Like she was truly, truly happy.

“Because I am! I feel more free than I have in years. I’ve kept so many feelings bottled up... and now, with you...”

I rushed over and hugged her tightly.

“I met a special little girl who brought my Mummy side back. Now... let’s get that little tummy filled so we can go shopping, eh?”

I nodded happily and waddled over to the kitchen table.

“We’ll get you changed after breakfast sweetpea.” Alex smiled at me and returned to cooking.

-------------------------------------------------

As Alex locked up, I rushed to the private car she had called. I tried as best I could to hide the crinkling coming from my nappy, and Alex reassured me that no one would be able to hear or notice it, but I still felt self conscious.

Climbing on to the back seat, I thought about her words earlier, when she was changing me and getting me dressed for our little shopping trip. She had told me that I was to be padded today, that she would pick out my outfit, and that if I was a good girl... I’d get that treat she mentioned last night.

She had failed to tell me what treat, but hey, I love all kinds of treats, so I’ve been on my best behaviour ever since.

Alex dressed me in a relatively adult outfit, just a simple skater dress that I hadn’t worn in years, along with some tights, my high tops and my leather jacket. On the outside, I looked very much like an adult, but she had put a nappy on me with a couple of ‘boosters’... whatever they were. I didn’t see them during the change, but whatever they were... it’s made closing my legs a bit more difficult and there’s a slight waddle to my gait.

I sat in the car and smiled at the driver who looked at me through the rear view mirror.

“Anywhere nice today, Miss?” He asked.

The driver was young. Not much younger than me though. Short, black hair and a chiselled jaw. Wearing a pristine suit jacket.

“Just shopping. Nothing special.” I answered, trying to be friendly.

“Sounds fun though. Maybe you could get a fun toy or something...”

‘Wait... what?’ I thought to myself, but before I could go any further with that thought, Alex climbed in and closed the car door.

“Shopping centre please, John.” Alex instructed the driver.

“Yes Miss.” He replied.

I leant over slowly, getting as close to Alex as possible.

“Umm... Alex...” I whispered to her.

“Yes baby?” She whispered back, leaning in.

“Umm... does he... does he know?”

“Does he know about what, sweetie?” Alex looked confused.

“Does he know about... me?” I gave her ‘that face’, the one that very much said ‘you know what I mean but I’m too embarrassed to say it’.

Alex just smiled at me and sat back up.

“John, she doesn’t recognise you.” She laughed.

John gave a hearty laugh and smiled.

“Huh?” I said.

“John here is one of the puppies from my birthday party. You probably didn’t see him without the mask.” Alex explained.

“Wait... really?”

“Yes Little Miss.” John said, smiling at me through the mirror.

“Wait... so...”

“John works for my company, sweetpea. I gave him a job after some unfortunate changes in his life. People found out about his... interests... and his home was no longer safe for him, so I helped him move and now he’s my personal chauffeur.” Alex explained.

“So you have a puppy boy driving you around everywhere?” I couldn’t believe I had uttered those words. A month ago I would have laughed at all this and thought it was super weird.

“I have a friend drive me around everywhere sweetie. But yes, he’s also a puppy. He also likes to dress up in frilly dresses too... don’t you, John?”

John went silent and his cheeks started turning red.

“...Y... yes Miss.” He answered, nervously.

I giggled as John pushed past his embarrassment and pulled out into the road, taking us to our destination.

“So babygirl... I want you to hold my hand at all times, okay sweetheart?” Alex ordered in a soft, calming voice.

I blushed and grabbed the hand she was holding out as we walked into the shopping centre.

“Yes... Mu...Al... umm, what do I call you whilst we’re out?” I asked as we walked down the long hallway towards the centre of the building.

“Well you don’t have to call me Mummy whilst we’re out, sweetie. And I especially don’t want you calling it me whilst people can hear us. But if we’re out of earshot, and you want to... by all means, go ahead. Or if you’ll feel less anxious and want to stick with Alex or Alexandria, then you can do that too. Whatever comes naturally to you, sweetie.”

Looking around, the shopping centre wasn’t very busy, so I decided to risk it...

“Yes... Mummy.”

“Good girl. Now, how about we go get you some clothes first? Then after that we’ll go to those places that do home furnishings so we can get you some stuff for your apartment. Then if you’ve been a good girl... we’ll go to the toy shop.”

“T... t... toy shop?”

“I’ll let you pick out a stuffie, sweetie. You need your own stuffie.”

“Umm...”

“What’s up?” Alex asked, her voice full of concern.

“I... have a stuffie...” I muttered.

“You do? Why haven’t I met them yet?”

For some reason, I picked up on the wording she used. She didn’t say ‘haven’t seen it yet...’ Instead, she made my little side happy. It was these little things she did that made my heart flutter and my little side wiggle in happiness.

“Umm... I... they’ve been in my luggage. Umm... I was too... too nervous to bring her out.”

“What’s her name?” Alex asked.

“F... Flopsy.”

“Well how about you introduce me tonight, and instead of getting you a stuffie, we get you a toy or something instead? I’m excited to meet Flopsy!”

She squeezed my hand and I smiled, looking at the floor, trying to hide my blushing face.

“And we can’t take too long sweetie, can’t leave Flopsy in that nasty suitcase much longer! You’ll have to give her extra cuddles and kisses once we get home, okay?”

“Uh huh...”

“Good girl. Right... clothes first!”

We shopped around for what seemed like forever. It felt very much like before my parents died, I’d be dragged around shops I didn’t want to go to, watching them looking at everything and having absolutely no say in what they were buying.

But this time... this time at least I got to have a say in some of it. I picked out some clothes in the same style I’d normally wear, like band tees, torn jeans, leather jackets, but for every four things I picked out... Alex picked something out for me. And it was never anything I would have picked. Cutesy dresses, cute strappy shoes, hair bows... the list went on. Very femme.

I mean sure, I wasn’t butch, but I wasn’t particularly femme either. I was just... me. But if someone was to put me in one of the two categories... they’d probably say I was more butch than I was femme.

After we had spent more money on clothes than I had spent on rent in the past twelve months... we moved onto stuff for my apartment.

Thankfully, we didn’t spend too long shopping for that, as we were both getting hungry at this point, so we got a few ornaments and some cushions and called it quits for now. Alex did, however, tell me we would be looking online in the next day or two for more stuff, as this apparently ‘wasn’t enough for the apartment’.

“So... what do you want for lunch?” Alex asked as we looked around the shopping centre for places to eat.

“Burgers?” I suggested.

“Is that all you suggest? We had burgers at the fireworks display.”

“I... umm...”

“Oh I know... follow me...”

She started walking down towards the elevator, the one that lead to the second floor of the shopping centre. The entire time, she held on tight to my hand, so I had no say in where we were going.

As we waited for the lift, I looked at her.

“Umm... where are we going?” I asked.

“I know a good cafe upstairs.”

“Oh okay. What do they do?”

“You know... cafe food. We’ll get you a sandwich or something.”

“And a milkshake?” I looked at her excitedly.

“Yes. And a milkshake.”

“Can I help you?” The waitress asked.

“Table for two please? And can you tell Rachel that Alex is here?”

“Gladly, if you’ll follow me please?” The waitress showed us to a little corner booth and as we sat down in it, she handed a menu to Alex, then handed me one.

Once the waitress had left, and we had taken our jackets off and gotten comfortable, I finally felt like I could ask her...

“Alex? Who’s...”

Before I could finish, someone walked up to the table.

“Alex! And who is this lovely... oh!”

I looked up to see a woman who looked to be in her thirties, with short black hair, tight fitting jeans and a baggy shirt on. She had what looked like hipster glasses on and... I couldn’t recognise her.

“Rachel! It’s lovely to see you again!” Alex responded to her.

“What’re you doing here?” Rachel responded.

“Just taking little Paige here to do a bit of shopping. We got hungry and I figured we’d come see you.”

“Well it’s lovely to see you again! And it’s lovely to see you again too, Paige.”

“I... umm...”

‘Wait... when did I...?’

“Forgive her, Rachel. She had this problem with John earlier.” Alex grinned at me.

“Wait... is she from the... you know...?” I asked.

“The party? Yes! Paige, this is Rachel. She’s one of the littles who attended my birthday afterparty.”

“So she came back, eh?” Rachel smiled at Alex.

“Oh yes. We’re... taking things slow. She’s new to it all, so... baby steps...”

I gave her a death stare for using that pun.

“I knew you liked her...” Rachel laughed.

Alex then looked at Rachel with the same death stare I had just used.

“Sorry Miss...” Rachel quickly retracted her words, looking as nervous as I usually do when Alex goes full domme on me.

“You know what I like. I’ll have that and Paige will have a...”

“Ham salad sandwich please? And a milkshake!” I answered, sounding more and more like a little.

“What kind of milkshake, sweetie?” Rachel asked.

“Strawberry!”

“Good choice.” She winked at me and took our menus. “I’ll be back soon with your order... Miss. Oh, and I’m looking forward to the event next week!”

As Rachel walked away, I looked at Alex and grinned.

“What?” She asked, looking at me with suspicion.

“You like me!” I teased.

“I... remind me to put that girl over my knee at the next event...” She sighed.

“You like meeee!” I upped the teasing.

“...Yes. I do. Happy?” Alex rolled her eyes at me and smiled.

“Very much so.” I swear my grin couldn’t get any bigger at this point.

“But you knew I liked you. I wouldn’t have done what we did last night with just anyone...”

“Yeah but you haven’t seen her since the party... which meeeeeeeans... you liked me back then too...”

“Fine, yes. I liked you the moment I laid eyes on you. I liked you the moment I had you over my knee. I liked you the moment I fell in lov...”

She shut up instantly and now there was an awkward silence filling the cafe.

“L... l... love?”

“...Fuck it.”

She stood up and reached over, leaning on the table with one hand, grabbing the collar of my top with the other and pulling me in.

Her lips met mine and in an instant I was in heaven.

My mind must have drifted off during that moment, because the next thing I saw was Alex sitting back down.

I could still feel her lips on mine... I could still taste her...

“So... does that make it official now?” She asked, grinning at my current state.

“I... uh... uh huh!”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

New chapters of Thief in Service every Monday/Wednesday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

A great chapter.

I like that she has people working for her who are " excluded from society" because of their interests, but have a job and get to be around people.

Ha and there is of course Flopsy.

I will definitely remind her to put it over her knee.

The ending was great.

But it fear a short-circuit reaction from Paige and her nerves that are less good.

Am curious what happens.

Chapter 31: The Event

Once we had finished lunch and shopping and all that, we headed back.

I am ashamed to say it, but what Rachel said earlier didn’t click until we were back home, snuggled up again.

“Alex...?” I asked her, my head lay on her lap, looking up at her.

“Yes, babygirl?”

“I...”

“What is it, sweetpea?”

“Rachel said... event? Next week?”

“Did I not mention it? Oh I am sorry baby! I meant to... just with everything going on...”

“It’s okay... what kind of event... is it like the one last time?” I asked, nervously.

“Yes sweetpea, although this is just a kink event, not a birthday party or Halloween party. So entirely like the second half of your evening.”

“So...”

“So what, my love?”

I loved how soft she was with me now, it was like she was an entirely different person... but still her. Like I had progressed enough with her loyalty quests to unlock the next stage of our relationship. But watching her with Rachel at the cafe, I knew, at any moment, she could be the big bad domme I fell for at the beginning.

...Which just excited me more.

“So... what... umm... am I invited?” I asked.

“Of course sweetie. I was going to ask you, before I completely forgot about it all that is. If you didn’t want to come, that’s okay too. Do you?”

“I... umm... would I have to be a statue in the middle of the room again?”

Whilst I enjoyed that role last time... seeing the hurt on Alex’s face, the jealously I felt seeing other subs get to play with her... I wanted to do more this time.

“Only if you want to, sweetpea. But I’ll decide what role you’ll take closer to the event, don’t you worry...” She grinned at me.

The next week flew by. Our relationship blossomed and flourished now that neither of us had to hide our feelings... our pasts. I can’t think of a moment where we spent more than thirty minutes apart. We slept together (though we still hadn’t had sex yet), we showered together, we ate together, we snuggled up and watched movies together. To be completely honest... I don’t know why I even have that apartment in the building, I never used it this past week and if things keep going as well as they have been... I doubt I’ll need it at all soon. But the whole week, I was in heaven. Never had I felt this strongly for another person before. I hated the clichés of not being complete without a partner... but with her... it felt real. Like I genuinely was complete.

Towards the end of the week, however, Alex’s domme side started returning. Telling me to lie across the bottom of the bed instead of with her... Ordering me around... choosing my outfits... making me wear the maid dress for more than just work... She was definitely preparing herself for the event.

Not that I’m complaining, I loved it every time she ordered me about. I loved being little for her, but I also equally loved being her submissive. So both sides of me got satisfied leading up to the event.

And on the day of the event, I saw the latex outfit I had been put in for her last event hung up in my wardrobe, whereas usually it was stored away.

“Umm...”

“What is it, my love?” Alex asked.

“The latex doll...”

“Oh I see you spotted it. That’s to be your outfit for the event tonight...”

I squirmed a little on the spot. Every inch of me wanted to pounce on her like a ravenous lioness in heat... but I kept it together and let out a small moan instead.

“I... so am... umm...”

“Don’t worry, you’re not going to be put up for display again. You’re going to be by my side the whole time. I want to show you off as mine, as much as possible...” She gave me a lustful look, making me squirm even more.

I also blushed a little. No one had ever been this proud of me... this proud of having me in their life that they wanted to show me off.

I’ve dated people before, but I was never ‘Meet the parents’ material. I was the dirty little secret they liked to fuck in private.

Alex though... she was going to dress me up and show me off to all of those who she trusted most.

Well those, and also those ungrateful little shits who bad mouthed her at the last event. Shame I didn’t get to see their faces, I would have told Alex about them. If I told her now... she’d just be distrustful of everyone and I’d ruin everything, so I kept that to myself.

It was time.

I had helped Alex set up the play space in the huge room on the second floor. I had helped her with her beautiful floor-length blue dress. She had assisted me in putting the latex suit on.

And I had forgotten how good it felt. Hugging every inch of skin, every curve... I had to stop myself on multiple occasions, when the need to beg Alex to fuck me got too much. Because I knew the response if I did. She’d deny me... she’d tease me more and make me a mess throughout the whole party. And whilst sure, a large part of me loved the idea of that... this was my first kink event that I was willingly participating in. I didn’t want to mess anything up or make Alex look bad in front of her guests. So I restrained myself and reminded myself that she’d probably take care of me after the event... or during if I’m lucky.

What I wasn’t expecting, however... was the nappy she had put me in right before putting the latex suit on me.

I whined and complained about not needing it, but she told me it was going to be a long event and she didn’t want to have to take this off me. So the nappy was put on and I stopped complaining.

I did ask what to do in the case of needing... you know... that thing we hadn’t done yet. The thing I had seen people online enjoy... the thing that isn’t wetting...

All she said was that if that was needed, then I can safe word and she’d take me to a bathroom. That she’d only do that kind of thing when I’m ready.

So here I am, stood on the shop floor at the entrance, ready to greet guests as they entered, wearing a relatively thin nappy under this latex suit that covered every inch of skin from my neck to my feet, leaving only my head uncovered. My hair had been washed and brushed by Alex, so it looked perfect. The blinds were down, meaning no one could see inside thankfully, but even so... my heart was racing.

Why was I so anxious? I had done this before. Just because this time I’m here as Alex’s girlfriend and submissive shouldn’t mean I’m even more anxious than the last time I was here. But still... somehow... I was.

And as we heard the first knock on the door... Alex held my head and kissed my cheek.

“It’ll be okay, my little dolly. I’ll be here the entire time, okay?”

I smiled and nodded, a warmth filling my heart, knowing she would protect me, no matter what happens.

The first guests were invited in, a lovely young couple. I forgot their names within a second of Alex introducing us, I was still too embarrassed to be stood there as a latex doll, but they seemed friendly at least.

For the next twenty minutes, guests poured through the front door, and as each one was introduced to me, I was still too nervous to remember their names or their faces.

The only ones I did recognise were John and Rachel. They both gave me a hug, which made me feel a bit more at ease.

I suppose it didn’t help that I was currently the only one wearing anything remotely kinky, although I did notice a few discreet collars on a few of the men and women who walked in.

“They’ll change upstairs sweetpea. They can’t exactly go around wearing their event outfits outside, can they?”

“Hey, I did! You made me walk home in a maid uniform AND then in this latex suit!”

“Yes... but that was cute.” She grinned at me.

I pouted at Alex as she locked up the front door and spun me around to face the stairs.

“Let’s go get this party started shall we...?” She said, pushing me gently forwards.

Alex had given people time to get changed into their not-so-suitable-for-public outfits before we entered. And so when we both walked in, her pushing me from behind slowly... I was greeted by a sight I never thought I’d see.

“Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen and all of those who do not fit within the binary. It’s been a few weeks since our last event, and my, what an event that was! I’m glad to see a host of familiar faces, as well as some new ones that came highly recommended by some of my dear friends. Now, the rules are simple. Have fun, consensual fun, no hard limits broken, no means no. No messing, no blood, all those usual ones. Please clean up after yourselves and make sure to wipe every surface after you’re done. If you’d like to use a room upstairs, please ask permission from myself, although I hate to inform the few littles here, the nursery is off limits.”

I looked up at her, confused.

Bending over, she whispered in my ear. “Because that’s your nursery now, sweetpea...”

I blushed, completely frozen in front of this large group of thirty or so guests, all dressed in various kinky outfits. Some people were obviously littles, their nappies and youthful attire making it clear they were ageplayers. Some pups sat patiently, some subs sat by their master’s feet. One other person was wearing latex, which made me feel a little bit more at ease. It was honestly amazing that so many different kinks could all play together. For the first time, I felt like I was actually part of a community.

“Now... as many of you may have realised... we have a returning face from last time. Everyone, this is Paige. She is my submissive. She is my babygirl. She is my... girlfriend.”

That weird, happy, squirmy feeling in my tummy quickly returned as she spoke about me in this way.

“As many of you know from last time... Paige was our little centrepiece, after being caught trying to take something she shouldn’t have. All is in the past now though, and yes, many of you may be shocked, but I am in a relationship with her. If you’ve got an issue with her, or with our relationship, the door is over there. You may leave at any time.”

I nudged myself closer to her so I was leaning against her. She looked down at me.

“Sweetie? I need to ask before we play... I know everyone else’s limits on what others can do to them, they all do... but what are your rules for what others can do to you?”

“Umm... I don’t know... umm... maybe?”

I loved the idea of being the centre of attention by all these people. I loved the idea of being used and humiliated and... oh my god what have I become?

As my mind drifted off, Alex looked back up at the waiting crowd.

“Right, as for rules regarding playing with Paige here... take it slow. It’s her first time.”

I mouthed ‘Thank you’ to her, and she just nodded and smiled. I knew I was in good hands.

“Now... I’ve had enough of your time, go and have fun!”

Everyone cheered and walked off to different parts of the large room.

There was a little playpen set up in the corner of the room, something that Alex must have done after she told me I was finished with helping her earlier today.

The spanking benches I helped bring down were in one corner of the room, along with a few other bits of furniture from the dungeon room.

Cushions had been set up for the pets, as well as a good number of seats for people to just sit and chat.

And as I watched everyone start to relieve themselves of their fake public personas... the masks they wore to hide the real them from the rest of the world, I couldn’t help but feel like I was finally with... people like me. The warm feeling in my tummy eased my nerves a bit.

“Let’s go mingle, sweetpea... come along...” Alex’s domme voice came out and I snapped back to reality, walking along behind her as we went to play.

Well you wondered if they'd run into any other people from the event. Well here's everyone! ??

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10

I really love the chapter wonderful.

I'm excited to see how the event goes.

I hope Paige meets the 2 mean ladies from last time again who talked bad about Miss Carver behind Paige's back in order to get her up.

Okay. I finally got around to reading this and got caught up. I’m definitely going to be joining your Patreon again the next chance I get just to read more of this. It’s beautiful. I love it. 

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I really love the chapter wonderful.

I'm excited to see how the event goes.

I hope Paige meets the 2 mean ladies from last time again who talked bad about Miss Carver behind Paige's back in order to get her up.

Oh I'm sure we'll see them again...

13 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I am smiling from ear to ear right now. Loved loved loved the chapter. Really enjoying seeing Paige learn more about herself and get closer to Alex.

Moon has a good idea. Hope Paige hears those voices and gets those bitches kicked out.

? I'm glad you loved it!

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter.

Tony wouldn't dare show up and ruin it would he?

I think we're safe for now. Maybe.

9 hours ago, Guilend said:

Okay. I finally got around to reading this and got caught up. I’m definitely going to be joining your Patreon again the next chance I get just to read more of this. It’s beautiful. I love it. 

Oh hey! I missed seeing your comments! Glad to see you're still reading ?

Speaking of... everyone needs to make sure they're up to date with all my stories by the time this finishes. 

....just sayin. 

Chapter 32: Pushed Limits

First we walked up to the pups, who were playing with each other, rolling about and generally being happy little puppies. One was a boy, one was a girl. Their owners, both of whom were men, sat behind them with leashes in their hands, talking to each other.

“Alexandria! Good to see you! And with a sub too! I’m proud of you!” one said.

“So... what is she? Pup? Little? Masochist? Rope Bunny?” the other asked.

“She’s... a bit of everything actually. Earlier this week in fact, she was my tiny little baby. Now she’s my little latex dolly. We still have to try pet play and I also really want to dress her up as a proper dolly... makeup, dress and all...” Alex smiled at me.

I blushed as she spoke about me with such... love.

“She’s a cutie. I still can’t believe you found someone. I’m happy you did though, you deserve it.” The boy pup broke character and spoke up. Looking closer... I realised it was John!

“Well, if you want a refresher on pet play, I’d be happy to help. And so would you, wouldn’t you, Lucy?” One of the owners looked down to the girl pup.

‘Lucy? Oh that’s the person who owns the collar in the pet play room!’ I thought to myself, looking down at the brunette woman with a pup mask on.

“Arff!” she barked, happily wiggling her backside.

I nuzzled my face into Alex’s arm, blushing from the conversation that was going on. It was all still a lot for me to process, but it was getting easier.

“Well we have lots more people to greet, but it was nice seeing you again. I’ll talk to you later, okay? Come along Paige...” Alex instructed.

I followed behind her once more as we walked over to the littles in the corner of the room.

Alex’s face lit up at the sight of the littles playing in the playpen.

“Oh look at you lot! I could just eat you all up!” She said as she bent over the playpen walls, looking down at its occupants.

The littles all squealed and giggled, playing along with Alex, whose voice had taken on that tone that adults use when around kids.

“Hi Miss Alex!” One of the boy littles said, waving his hand excitedly at her.

“Hi David! Hi all of you! I’m glad you could all make it again!” Alex smiled.

“It’s been super hard waiting the past few weeks, but it’s worth it!” Another little said.

“I bet! It’s okay though, now you can just be yourself. I’m sorry that the nursery is out of bounds, a certain little girl stole my heart and I just had to give her the nursery. But don’t worry, it’s just temporary. I’m going to build a new nursery just for her, and then you can have your old one back, okay?”

“She doesn’t look like a little!” one cried out.

“Because right now, she’s my little grown up dolly. But I assure you, she’s just as good as all of you at filling her pampers!” She patted my padded, latex-covered butt.

All the littles started giggling and pointing their fingers at me, causing me to blush more than ever.

But a part of me loved this. This attention, this acceptance... this... humiliation.

“Now, Miss Alex has to go see the meaniepants over there... you know the ones, the ones who love to give nasty spankings. Promise me you’ll all be good?” The way Alex spoke in third person, with that voice... I could feel an urge rising... an urge to be little.

“Uh huh!” They all said in unison.

One spoke up before we could turn around to leave, “Miss Alex? When will Paige be ickle like us and play wif us?”

“I don’t know, little one. Maybe later? Maybe next time. But don’t worry, you’ll be able to play with her soon enough.”

As she stood back up, Alex turned to me and smiled.

“You okay sweetpea? This not too much for you? Just say if it does...” she whispered to me.

“I’m okay, Miss.” I whispered back, smiling back at her.

“Good girl.”

Those two words made me knees feel weak. Those two words had untold power over me...

“Now, let’s go find Rachel, shall we?”

“Alex! Paige!”

We turned around to see Rachel, dressed in something very different to the smart clothes she wore at the cafe.

She wore something very reminiscent of the outfits I had seen online regarding BDSM. Domme’s in particular.

“Buh...” My mind was still trying to figure out why she was dressed like a domme.

“It’s good to see you, Rachel. What’s up, Paige?” Alex turned to me.

“I... she called you Miss...” I pointed at Rachel then at Alex.

“Rachel is a bit of a switch. She loves to be dominant... but around me she gets really subby. It’s adorable really.”

“Oh! Well that makes more sense!” I laughed a bit.

“Don’t think I’ll get subby around you, Princess...” Rachel lifted my chin up with her hand and looked me in the eye. “Your girlfriend may be able to put me in my place, but with her permission, I can easily put you in yours...”

If I wasn’t frozen in fear, I would’ve melted on the spot at the way she talked down to me...

...and I say fear... I mean fear mixed with a bit of arousal. Fear arousal.... Fearousal...

“Maybe later, Rachel. For now, let’s just let little Paige here off with a warning...” Alex laughed. As both the women looked at me, I felt like they were the predators... and I was the prey.

Rachel winked at me, making my insides feel all fluttery.

“Be careful with Rachel here, she learned from the best...”

Rachel pointed at Alex and nodded her head, indicating that it was Alex who taught her.

“Or maybe I’ll get you both cleaning my boots with your tongues by the end of the night...” Alex grinned.

And in an instant, Rachel went from big bad domme to having the exact same expression as me... a bright red face full of embarrassment.

“Yes... Miss...” she replied.

“That’s better. Now, how are things going over here?” Alex asked.

“As usual, Miss. James earned himself a spanking again.”

Every time... Always within the first twenty minutes too...” Alex sighed.

Whilst I loved this casual little interaction between kinky people... I felt a bit left out.

“Maybe I’ll bring Paige over here later, she’ll no doubt need one herself. Maybe if you’re a good girl, Rachel... I’ll let you be the one to do it.” Alex tapped my padded butt again.

My face must have turned even redder as Rachel’s grin grew three sizes and she started jumping up and down, squealing with excitement.

“Yes Miss! I’ll be good! And don’t worry, Paige... I give really good spankings. Don’t I, James?”

She spun around smacked the guy tied to the spanking bench across his arse with the paddle she had in her hand.

“YES MISS RACHEL!” he screamed.

I giggled a bit, but as soon as Rachel turned back around and noticed me giggling, I shut up instantly as her eyes focused on me.

I tippy-toed behind Alex and used her to block Rachel’s gaze.

“I think I better start her off with a basic spanking, maybe if she’s ready later I’ll let you spank her.” Alex stroked my hair as she talked to Rachel.

“Good idea, Miss Alex. She’s still new. I know how nervous I was the first time I came here. Maybe you should tie her up a bit first?”

“Maybe. But we did that to her last time, I’m thinking of having a nice sit down with her at my feet. If she can handle that... then we’ll move on to the next thing.”

“Well have fun, both of you!” Rachel said, waving at me.

I waved back, nervously, and followed Alex over to the seating area where I had watched her spend most of her time at the last party.

Sitting down, she indicated for me to get closer to her with her finger.

And being the good girl that I am... I did exactly that.

“Good girl. Now sit at my feet.” She ordered.

Getting down onto my knees, I stayed by her feet. Not moving a muscle, not even making a sound.

“You really are a good little dolly... maybe next time I don’t make you my submissive dolly... maybe I dress you up in a nice frilly dress, rosy red cheeks, over the top doll makeup... You could be my little toy dolly to dress up and play with...”

I squirmed a bit, her talking about all this turned me on more than ever and the only reason I wasn’t humping her leg right now was that she had instructed me to stay still. And I wasn’t going to fail my task, not at our first event together.

“I can see how much you enjoy this...” She commented.

I blushed and looked down, staying silent.

“Permission to speak, sweetie... am I right then?”

“Y... Yes Miss. Very much so.” I answered.

“Good girl. Now back to silence. For now, you’re just going to sit there whilst I have a drink and stroke your hair... I do love your hair by the way, I may not have told you, but I love the aesthetic. Always had a thing for side cuts.”

I nuzzled towards her a tiny bit.

Waving over one of the subs walking around, she ordered the girl to get a drink for her. I was expecting something like a glass of wine or something... but then I remembered her telling me earlier to lock away all the alcohol.

But to my surprise, the sub, wearing nothing but a harness, showing off nearly every inch of skin... walked back over with a glass of wine.

“Oh and please get my little dolly a drink too, please?”

“Yes Miss.” The girl said, walking off again.

“It’s non-alcoholic, sweetpea. No alcohol during play, those are the rules.” Alex whispered down to me.

‘That makes sense. Some of these things people are doing are dangerous enough without alcohol.'

“She’s taking a while... Paige, can you go find out where she is? Get your drink and come back, okay?”

“Yes Miss.”

Alex helped me up and I wandered off in search of the girl who was supposed to get me a drink.

I mean... I wasn’t fussed. I didn’t care if she returned or not, it’s just that Alex did, and I didn’t want to disappoint her. Normally I would have shrugged it off, figuring that the girl forgot or whatever, and got myself something, but Alex asked me to do something about it.

Wandering about, I eventually found the drinks table in a corner we had somehow missed during out little walk around.

“I can’t believe that little whore got to be her sub.” I heard a familiar voice coming from around the corner.

“I know! I bet she’s just in it for the money. I bet she’s not even kinky. She just wants all that money from Alex. She must get spoilt rotten.” There was another familiar voice.

I crept closer to the corner, trying to get a peek at who was talking shit about me and Alex.

‘Some friends of hers... wait... aren’t those voices the ones I heard at the last party? The ones slagging her off...’

“She’s not even that cute. I don’t know what she sees in her. She would have been better off with one of us at least!”

“I agree, but hey, I’ve got a plan that should really make things fun tonight...”

And just as I peeked my head around the corner, the girl from before walked into me.

“Oh, sorry dear! I was just getting you your drink!” she said.

Her voice was one of the ones I just heard talking about us. But as I looked at her, all she did was smile.

“Here you go, some juice for you. You need to stay hydrated!” she handed me a water bottle full of juice and walked off quickly.

Walking back, I took a quick swig of the drink and put the bottle lid back on.

“There you are! I wondered where you were!” Alex said, waving me over. “Sit down. On the chair. I want to know what you want to do tonight.”

I sat down on the seat opposite, the latex making for a very... unusual... but enjoyable feeling.

“So, I know I’m your domme, but this is your first event and we’re still getting you into everything. So you’re allowed to decide what we do tonight. And don’t worry, you can speak freely right now, although that may change, depending on what you want to do.” She winked at me.

I took another sip of the drink and looked around.

I loved the idea of being at her feet more... maybe as a pet this time...

My stomach started gurgling a bit.

But I also loved the idea of getting spanked... even by Rachel.

I felt a twinge in my gut.

Maybe I could be tied up...? I did enjoy that the last time I got tied up in front of everyone...

The twinge turned to pain.

“Whats up sweetpea?” Alex asked, she must have sensed something was up.

“I... I don’t know... my tummy... it... hurts...”

“Oh no! Umm... do you need to go...?”

Before she could finish that sentence, I released gas, causing an audible rip in the air.

“I... I can’t... ahhhhh!”

I fell to the floor, landing on my knees.

And before I could do anything, before Alex could help me get this outfit off... I filled the back of my nappy, causing it to squish against the tight latex covering it, which just meant it was spreading all over my backside.

The whole room came to a standstill.

The noise must have been heard by everyone.

And I knelt there, mortified.

I had wet nappies, sure... but I had never messed them.

Alex had made it clear that we’d slowly work our way up to doing that... but here I was, messy and on the verge of tears.

As Alex looked down at me, I looked around, seeing everyone watching me.

And I did what any baby would do when they just messed...

...I cried.

• Like 11

Oh that will mean a lot of trouble for the two of them.

First talking bad about Miss Carver herself.

Then talk bad about Paige.

And then badmouthing Miss Carver again because they're badmouthing his decision.

And now even against Paige and Miss Carver's will they give Paige a laxative.

I hope they get publicly beaten up by Miss Carver and Rachel and then expelled from the group.

Whelp that is a major consent violation. These people are going to be lucky if they get kicked out of the party. I can't imagine why Paige didn't tell her immediately though and actually drank the drink...

On 2/3/2022 at 9:54 AM, YourFNF said:

miya-smile.gif

Gosh you have a lot of fun avatars...

I also wonder why Paige didn't say something immediately, but I think she had reason to trust that she would not be poisoned at Alex's party.