LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where's your favorite place to wet or even mess your diaper?

My favorite place to wet or mess would be a place where I am close to a changing station, or my own bathroom. Most of the time, when I end up wetting or messing, especially messing, I'm home anyway so that wouldn't be an issue. Wedding, I can do almost anywhere, and most of the time, I don't have to worry about changing until I get home so I can go into my shower Bay. The shower Bay is the best place to do the change, especially if you're dealing with something that is quite messy. You can just drop the diaper, roll it up, and then use your wipes to clean yourself off dump them in the diaper and get rid of it, by bagging it in a disposal bag and then dumping it in the disposal receptacle. If I'm wearing trifectas over the top of anything, I also remove my trifectas, and then open up a large plastic bucket and dump the wet trifecta is into it, closing the lid so that anything that escapes is not going to be overpowering. When I end up doing a clean out of that bucket, I take everything out of it, spray the heck out of it and then put it back into the bathroom, usually after I take care of any laundry within it, and after I take out the trash from my diaper receptacle. I gave it a shot of lysol, as well as any place in the bathroom or in my apartment that needs deodorization.

The reason I say my shower Bay is probably the easiest place to change in is because I can drop anything dirty, clean up and then shower off and then redress myself and then take care of the mess. If the mess is already in the shower Bay, it's real easy to just turn the shower on and deal with that.Disposing of trash is no problem either, because most of the time you just pull the bottom door open pulled the bag out tie it off and remove it . If you have the right equipment, and if you are set up correctly, it only takes a few seconds to be able to change a diaper : however it could take longer if you are dealing with a messy one, because you don't want to end up with the mess all over your bathroom while trying to change period the best way to contain a mess is to keep it in one or two places so you don't have a huge mess to clean up period

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edits
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Personally I love to wee and poo my nappy in bed then sleep in it all night. In the morning the room smells like a baby’s room does

• Like 1
On 11/18/2021 at 11:52 PM, I Love Warm Hugs said:

Being a bedwetter my favorite place to wet my diaper is the bed. 

Same here but I like wetting in most situations.

6 hours ago, Poobottom said:

Personally I love to wee and poo my nappy in bed then sleep in it all night. In the morning the room smells like a baby’s room does

I don't mess but love to sleep in a wet nappy.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:48 AM, dlnoir said:

I do not have a specific place to use my diaper. I only use them for number 1 and I use them 24/7 for that purpose.

Same here 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I wet everywhere!

Me too as I have hardly any bladder control during the day and none at night.

My favorite place to wet and mess my diaper is in my bed. Wet it during the night and mess it in the morning. If it's a day off, I often go back to sleep in my wet and messy diaper for a few hours - and wake up later feeling like I'm just a little kid.

• Like 1

I tend to pretty much go wherever I am whenever I need to, so I don't really save it for a favourite spot or time. But if I'm thinking about it, a few situations come to mind. I love a weekend morning when I can sleep in, and I wake up around the normal time I would during the week, which seems to happen naturally, and , if I need to pee, I'll open the gates, so to speak, and then drift back to sleep for another hour or so. Drifting off while wetting feels great. 

I also enjoy wetting when I'm driving; sometimes there is almost a hypnosis that develops while eating up miles of highway on a long trip, and I can get to a place where I'm relaxed and open, and I don't feel myself wetting, I don't push, I just kind of trickle for long stretches. It's funny in the way that quantum uncertainty is "funny", in that I have to recognize the condition, but not think too much about it, because if I concentrate on it, it stops. I have to enjoy it without looking directly at it. And also, it's important not to relax too much while piloting 4000 lbs of metal at highway speeds. 

Finally, and this is rare for me, lying on the couch or in bed, and having a bottle, while simultaneously being in the same sort of Zen state I'm describing above, is very relaxing. I have to not think about it, or else the effect dissipates. I don't use bottles very much, though, so this is something that happens with the frequency of eclipses, more or less. A pacifier is also nice, and I use them daily, but it isn't quite the same as a bottle.  

• Like 1

Also, any place where I am running water.  

I have one of those modern easy chairs with a foot stool.  So, I am about reclined a bit, which helps relax everything....  Sometimes, in the morning I will be extra full, I will turn and twist to reach for  my coffee, which causes  a good squirt. 

Another place, I will bend over the dish washer and release some.

I like to go pee pee in my diaper anywhere at anytime. but there are a couple of places where I like to go poo poo in my diaper number one playing with my toys in my bedroom. The second in my crib right before I get up.

• 2 weeks later...

one of my favorite places to pee in my pull up is on daddy’s lap. especially when I tell him I have to go and he keeps me there. eventually I stop begging and he just teases me for wetting on him. the best 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2021 at 9:36 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

I only wear for our fun and games "Baby Time". When I get to sleep diapered I like to wet just before getting out of bed in the morning. But my absolute favorite is when I'm put in the playpen and wet while in it...

210175963_Fun(100).thumb.jpg.319c1d68227b7810b9a41d46fbd5293e.jpg

278431139_Fun(102).thumb.jpg.6a5bfc9d578b26387033d89b67e5efff.jpg

Wet in the playpen, set up in the living room, while mommy and some friends giggle at the kitchen table about you still being in diapers and showing absolutely no interest in getting out of them!

• 1 month later...