LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the technique to overwork the bladder?

I've heard that there is a faster way to weaken control without the "staying relaxed" technique. The staying relaxed methods seems to take months to achieve something. I've heard that there is a technique where you keep your bladder full constantly and only pee in small spurts to stop it from being too much. Anyone know what I'm talking about and is able to explain it? Have you tried it and had success?

Are you looking for full urinary incontinents, or are you looking to be diaper trained?

As I an not incontinent when out of a diaper,  but when wearing a diaper I have no control when I piss or shit my diaper .

Such is the difference between complete incontinents and diaper trained. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Are you looking for full urinary incontinents, or are you looking to be diaper trained?

As I an not incontinent when out of a diaper,  but when wearing a diaper I have no control when I piss or shit my diaper .

Such is the difference between complete incontinents and diaper trained. 

Hi buddy! How Come you never use words like "pee-pee or pee-pees or poo-poo or poopie" instead of piss and shit?? Just wondering!☺️❤️ Love you very much buddy!??❤️?❤️?❤️?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hi buddy! How Come you never use words like "pee-pee or pee-pees or poo-poo or poopie" instead of piss and shit?? Just wondering!☺️❤️ Love you very much buddy!??❤️?❤️?❤️?

As far as I know we are all adults here,  so no need for baby talk.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

As far as I know we are all adults here,  so no need for baby talk.

Hahahaha! hahahaha!?? But baby talk is fun buddy! And it makes me feel little.???☺️? You're definitely missing out.??❤️ *BIG HUGS!*?❤️??❤️? *SQUEEZES YOU TIGHT!* *Pats your diapered bottom!*??❤️☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 12:38 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hahahaha! hahahaha!?? But baby talk is fun buddy! And it makes me feel little.???☺️? You're definitely missing out.??❤️ *BIG HUGS!*?❤️??❤️? *SQUEEZES YOU TIGHT!* *Pats your diapered bottom!*??❤️☺️?❤️?

Could you...not drag random people into your roleplaying please? this thread is clearly not the place for it. talk however you want, but if other people want to engage with it then they'll do so on their own terms. all you're achieving is making people uncomfortable.

2 minutes ago, meeko313 said:

Could you...not drag random people into your roleplaying please? this thread is clearly not the place for it. talk however you want, but if other people want to engage with it then they'll do so on their own terms. all you're achieving is making people uncomfortable.

I couldn’t have said this better. Thank you! 

5 hours ago, meeko313 said:

First of all, butt out of my conversation and mind your own damn business. That's goes for you too @carsfan I really don't appreciate y'all inserting yourselves in my business with @iluvmydiapers we're just friends and I was being silly. Again, I DON'T think it's any of y'all's business! And I'll do whatever the hell I want!???? And it's not roleplay, it's the real me, in my purest form!????❤️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

First of all, butt out of my conversation and mind your own damn business. That's goes for you too @carsfan I really don't appreciate y'all inserting yourselves in my business with @iluvmydiapers we're just friends and I was being silly. Again, I DON'T think it's any of y'all's business! And I'll do whatever the hell I want!???? And it's not roleplay, it's the real me, in my purest form!????❤️

In my purest form I don't pee-pee or poopy my diaper,  I piss and shit my diapers.

I understand baby talk, but don't use it.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

In my purest form I don't pee-pee or poopy my diaper,  I piss and shit my diapers.

I understand baby talk, but don't use it.

Why not buddy? And honestly I'll continue to use it. like I said, it's me and my purest form. And I like it!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why not buddy? And honestly I'll continue to use it. like I said, it's me and my purest form. And I like it!

I have no problem with your way to communication, and to those who do they can go stand in the corner and pee-pee and shit their diapers until full.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have no problem with your way to communication, and to those who do they can go stand in the corner and pee-pee and shit their diapers until full.

Thanks buddy! It means a lot to me. I really don't like it when people tell me what to do!?? Thanks for having my back!?☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Thanks buddy! It means a lot to me. I really don't like it when people tell me what to do!?? Thanks for having my back!?☺️?❤️?

You welcome, just don't stand to close to my back, you might feel my shit filled diaper. ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

You welcome, just don't stand to close to my back, you might feel my shit filled diaper. ?

Mmmmm! That's feels good! I love a good duty diaper!?? Especially if it's my own!? LOL!??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Mmmmm! That's feels good! I love a good duty diaper!?? Especially if it's my own!? LOL!??

To bad we live to far apart, we could diaper bump our pooped  diapers standing back to back.?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

To bad we live to far apart, we could diaper bump our pooped  diapers standing back to back.?

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!! That's quite the mental image. LOL!??? Love it!!!!❤️??????

• Like 1
On 10/24/2021 at 5:46 PM, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

I've heard that there is a faster way to weaken control without the "staying relaxed" technique. The staying relaxed methods seems to take months to achieve something. I've heard that there is a technique where you keep your bladder full constantly and only pee in small spurts to stop it from being too much. Anyone know what I'm talking about and is able to explain it? Have you tried it and had success?

@IWANTHOTDOGS

I agree with my colleagues. The fastest way to do this is to do it slowly.  Remember you have muscles in there, and they are strong enough to hold your pee and poop. They’re designed like that. You would have to tire out your muscles, in the best way to do this is to keep on doing what you’re doing, and drink a lot of water or other liquid form so that you are releasing a lot of liquid. Think of it is taking a diuretic. When I take my Dyazide, that is a blood pressure controlled med, but it also is used as a water pill, to help you get rid of excess swelling and water. I can tell you from experience that if you take one of these type of water pills, that you will find that you will be releasing a lot of liquid.

Dyazide acts like a diuretic: if I take that, what happens is after a while I have to release. This medicine forces me to release all liquids. When people ask me “what is it like to be incontinent, I tell them like this: Imagine Yourself wearing a diaper, being two years old, and then having to go to the bathroom really really bad. Do you feel it, and you can’t hold it time so you wet your diaper wet that thing is if you were using a high-pressure firehouse.  This means that you were going to keep going once you start until you can eventually stop. In this way, you feel like you may be two years old, because you don’t have a control, and you just let it out.

I always like to let people know that if you want to lose control of your bladder or bowels , you should find healthy and safe ways to do this.  There are ways that are more dangerous than doing it the “right way”. The best way to do this train your bladder and bowels to do what you want.  Doing it as My colleagues have stated, takes time, and is a lot more effective than trying to tire out your muscles so that you don’t have any control. If you do it any other way, you run the risk of injury to yourself, or your body.

I believe that the best way to do this is to decide one day “I am going to wear diapers, and I will continue to wear diapers for long periods of time, and I will continue to do what I do, and every time I have to releaseI do it in my diaper.” You continue to wear diapers and do use them, eventually after a while you will get used to feeling the need to go, and then releasing in your diaper. This is the reverse of your potty training where are you were taught that you wanted to keep from going in your diaper. I would rather wear diapers 24 seven and then try to use any other types of dangerous message so weak in your bladder. Eventually your bladder will get used to the fact that you have a diaper on and it won’t matter after a while, because when you have to go, your bladder will take, and you will eventually relax, and this will be what you were looking for. You cannot do this overnight, and you should not want to do anything it would cause your bodies chemistry to go haywire or to do anything that would hurt you.

@BabyJune Has the right idea when she says that you can use tea to help you with this.  Tea and other natural diuretics will help you to deal with this so that you can cause your bladder want to release more and more. Natural diuretics will do the job quite well, and as with a little one, you give a little one a bottle or a sippy cup and they keep on drinking and you keep on stealing their cups with liquid, eventually their bladder will be harmful, and they will not be able to hold it, which means they will release. This is no different than what is being suggested above.

I wish you all the best in your journey!

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 10:20 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@IWANTHOTDOGS

I agree with my colleagues. The fastest way to do this is to do it slowly.  Remember you have muscles in there, and they are strong enough to hold your pee and poop. They’re designed like that. You would have to tire out your muscles, in the best way to do this is to keep on doing what you’re doing, and drink a lot of water or other liquid form so that you are releasing a lot of liquid. Think of it is taking a diuretic. When I take my Dyazide, that is a blood pressure controlled med, but it also is used as a water pill, to help you get rid of excess swelling and water. I can tell you from experience that if you take one of these type of water pills, that you will find that you will be releasing a lot of liquid.

Dyazide acts like a diuretic: if I take that, what happens is after a while I have to release. This medicine forces me to release all liquids. When people ask me “what is it like to be incontinent, I tell them like this: Imagine Yourself wearing a diaper, being two years old, and then having to go to the bathroom really really bad. Do you feel it, and you can’t hold it time so you wet your diaper wet that thing is if you were using a high-pressure firehouse.  This means that you were going to keep going once you start until you can eventually stop. In this way, you feel like you may be two years old, because you don’t have a control, and you just let it out.

I always like to let people know that if you want to lose control of your bladder or bowels , you should find healthy and safe ways to do this.  There are ways that are more dangerous than doing it the “right way”. The best way to do this train your bladder and bowels to do what you want.  Doing it as My colleagues have stated, takes time, and is a lot more effective than trying to tire out your muscles so that you don’t have any control. If you do it any other way, you run the risk of injury to yourself, or your body.

I believe that the best way to do this is to decide one day “I am going to wear diapers, and I will continue to wear diapers for long periods of time, and I will continue to do what I do, and every time I have to releaseI do it in my diaper.” You continue to wear diapers and do use them, eventually after a while you will get used to feeling the need to go, and then releasing in your diaper. This is the reverse of your potty training where are you were taught that you wanted to keep from going in your diaper. I would rather wear diapers 24 seven and then try to use any other types of dangerous message so weak in your bladder. Eventually your bladder will get used to the fact that you have a diaper on and it won’t matter after a while, because when you have to go, your bladder will take, and you will eventually relax, and this will be what you were looking for. You cannot do this overnight, and you should not want to do anything it would cause your bodies chemistry to go haywire or to do anything that would hurt you.

@BabyJune Has the right idea when she says that you can use tea to help you with this.  Tea and other natural diuretics will help you to deal with this so that you can cause your bladder want to release more and more. Natural diuretics will do the job quite well, and as with a little one, you give a little one a bottle or a sippy cup and they keep on drinking and you keep on stealing their cups with liquid, eventually their bladder will be harmful, and they will not be able to hold it, which means they will release. This is no different than what is being suggested above.

I wish you all the best in your journey!

Brian

You are right. I realized that I enjoy the feeling of keeping the muscles relaxed while wearing anyway. The journey is actually more exciting then the end result. So I'm going to take the long journey instead.

• Like 1