LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore MegaMax Fashion Show

Well, that was pretty frickin AWESOM!!!.... And the female model is definitely a hottie!!!! ??

The guy seemed nervous though, you could see him tapping and wiggling his fingers, so I figure he was'nt "into it" even though the girl is amazing....whoo hoo!!!??

• Like 2

Nice! Very nice to see adult incontinence products being normalized and helps erase the social stigma around incontinence. Makes me think of the Depends Underwareness Campaign (which is like the one thing Depends has done right?)  But unlike Depends, Northshore Megamax is a reliable product.  (Okay, Depends is reliable if you like....only wet a few drops :roflmao:)   I know it's a small step, might not make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things....but it's a start, and small changes here and there start to add up to big changes. Let's normalize absorbent underwear. ?

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love this, not really sure who the target audience is though.  Megamax is a very diaperish diaper, and they did lots of zoom ins on those puffy diaper butts, and I'm not really sure if that's going to appeal to incontinent adults, but at the same time if this is for the ABDL crowd, then it could be more playful.  Northshore is doing a great job of walking the line between keeping their incon customer base and caregivers comfortable while pushing the envelope for us.  

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...