LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

Great chapter found a few things about Angela's  family that he has 5 cousins.

That pacifier that Angela put in his mouth was it one that he could not take out.

I like this dimension and I wish we had one. Life would be so much easier to take.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 14

“I am not tired,” Danny said, still not ready to admit defeat.

“Let’s make a deal then,” Mama Angela tried. “I will set an alarm once you are in the bed for 15 minutes and if you are still awake, I will let you stay up until you tell me you want to go to bed.” She knew that between how tired he actually was and the effects of amazon breastmilk on littles Danny would not even make it 5 minutes. Breastmilk is almost guaranteed to put a tired little to sleep and it is the most effective the first few times.

“Fine,” Danny said, clearly not happy but knowing he was not going to get a better deal. He was tired and thought it was 50-50 if he could make it the 15 minutes if he were not doing something.

“Okay, grumpy pants there are a few more things we have to do before I put you in your crib,” Mama Angela stated. “Let’s go find Mommy Ashley so she can help you get ready for bed.”

“She is upstairs,” Danny noted.

“Yes, she is,” Mama Angela replied. “Just need to grab a nighttime bottle before we go upstairs.”

“I do not need a bottle,” Danny protested.

“You’re right you do not need a bottle, but you are getting one.

“How do I know you did not put sleeping pills in one of the bottles?” Danny asked.

Because I would not need to, the breastmilk is going to do that job for me, Mama Angela thought. “I did not put anything in any of the bottles but if you do not believe me there are four bottles in the refrigerator. You can choose which one, I certainly wouldn’t have put sleeping pills in all 4 because one of those will be with breakfast tomorrow.” She then picked him up and took him into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator letting him see the bottles. “Which one do you want Danny?”

“Second from the left I guess,” Danny chose knowing she would not have done this if it really mattered. Either all of them were spiked or none of them were. Mama Angela grabbed his chosen bottle and brought him upstairs and went into the office. Ashley was in there on her laptop looking at medical charts and test results. Angela noticed Danny’s name at the top.

“Honey can whatever you are doing right now wait?” Mama Angela said. She did not know what Ashley was doing but realized it could be really important.

“Yes,” Ashley replied while closing the laptop. “What is going on?”

“We have a little boy that needs to go beddy bye.”

Ashley stood up, “Good night, Danny,” she stated in her normally tone.

“Come on honey, there are a few things we have to do before he goes to bed,” and with that Mama Angela carried Danny into the nursery expecting her wife to follow. Ashley sighed and followed the two.

“Can you get the mittens out of the drawer,” Mama Angela asked. “I am going to get him changed into his nighttime diaper. Danny keep antlers up away from your diaper area.” With that she went to work changing his damp diaper, quickly wiping him before putting baby powder on and finally the thickest diaper that Danny had ever seen. He doubted he could even stand with the thing on. While she was doing the tapes, Danny yawned again. “Mr. I am not tired, are you going to fall asleep on the changing table?”

“No,” Danny protested.

“Good now let’s get you off it before your body makes you a liar,”

Ashley brought the mittens over and put them on his hands before securing them.

Danny realized they were now locked onto his hands. What the fuck, Danny thought. He did not say that though but he whined, “Do I really have to wear these?”

“Yes, you do,” Mama Angela responded in a voice that is used to explain something to a toddler who will not understand. “They are to make sure you do not play with the stitches in the back of your head.”

“I won’t,” Danny replied. “Don’t you trust me?”

Angela wanted to give in, but she knew not to, instead she just gave him a kiss on the forehead, “Yes I know you would not mess with them on purpose but sometimes when someone is sleepy or just wake up, they forget things. These mittens are the insurance policy in case that happens. They will be staying on no if ands or buts about it.”

Ashley was impressed. In her mind, her wife had become a total pushover for Danny. To see her not give in to his line about trust meant that clearly Angela’s little fever was not as bad as Ashley thought.

Danny thought, well it was worth the try. He had not expected it to work but he figured that it would not hurt to ask. Maybe if it does not work this time if he pushes it enough, he will get his way. You have to throw the jab to set up the knockout blow.

Mama Angela was the first to speak, “Danny it is time for your baba,” she announced. She looked around for a chair but there was not one. She made a note to get a rocking chair for this room. She hoped that she could take Danny shopping for a few things but knew she should wait for him to accept his new life more before taking him out. “After your bottle you will go in your crib, and I will start the timer.”

“Do I have to sleep in the crib?” Danny asked. He thought that anywhere would be better than that babyish prison.

“Maybe you could sleep in our bed,” Mama Angela suggested.

“No, he needs to learn that he sleeps in his crib,” Ashley replied. “Plus, with his leg, I do not want the possibility of anyone rolling on top of it.” Ashley did not want Danny in their bed at all. Ashley liked the peace and quiet of the morning and did not want to wake up to Danny crying in their bed every morning. She was going to use every excuse in the book to prevent that.

“Mommy Ashley is right it is best you sleep here for now,” Mama Angela said. A little disappointed as she would love to be cuddling Danny all night long but realizing it was probably safest for him to be in the crib.

Mama Angela put the bottle in his mouth and watched as he began to suckle. She saw Danny start to fade so she kissed his head. Then positioned antlers against his right arm before tightly swaddling him and antlers together and laying them in his crib. “Good night, Danny” she said and when she thought he was asleep she added, “I know you do not believe it yet, but I love you!” But unknown to her that was the last thing Danny heard before he fell asleep.

Angela just stood over the crib watching this poor little boy sleeping peacefully. She removed the empty bottle and then put a pacifier in his mouth. She slowly walked out of the room. To Angela, Danny seemed like such a sad little boy who not only had physical injuries but probably mental and emotional injuries. The only time he seemed at peace to her was in his sleep. Her goal was to have happy and healthy, but she knew it will take time and a lot of work from her and Ashley.

That was her second issue right now. Ashley and Danny did very little bonding today. Part of that she blamed on herself as she wanted to be with Danny as much as possible but even the bath which she had Ashley do, neither of them showed any emotion towards each other. She knew that those two needed to bond. The only question in her mind was how to help that along. When Angela left the room Ashley was outside waiting for her.

“What were you looking at on the computer earlier,” Angela asked. She was nervous about Ashley being on the computer looking at his medical profile.

“The pediatric ward ran several tests on him while he was there,” Ashley replied. “Just making sure there was not anything to be concerned about.”

“There was not anything right?” Angela said. She could not stand the idea of bonding with this little only for him to have a long hospital stay or worse.

“Nothing life threatening or major. It looks like he had broken several bones before, and he had some surgeries for muscle and ligament tears in his past. He had defiantly been hard on his body.”   

“The first thing he asked if I would put on TV was sports, would what you saw be consistent with athletic injuries?” Angela asked.

“That would make the most sense,” Ashley responded. “But I could not tell you which sport.”

“Well, we will have to enroll him in some of the little sports leagues around here and see what he likes. I just hope he isn’t too competitive.”

“If these injuries in his past are anything to go by then he probably is,” Ashley said.

“Then we will need to break him of that,” Angela stated. “Little sports are supposed to be about getting them some exercise and letting them have fun not winning and losing.”

Ashley nodded knowing that breaking any habits in Danny was going to be a lot of work.

“I need to call my mother back,” Angela said. “Do you want to talk with her a little bit?”

“Sure,” Ashley responded. She also enjoyed the company of Angela’s family, minus the annoyance of the littles interrupting which would not be an issue here.

They went down to the couch where Angela called her mother back. When Angela’s mother got on the call, she said, “Hello Angela, Hello Ashley.”

“Hello mom,” Angela replied.

“Hello Mrs. Lovett,” Ashley said.

“Did Danny give you two a lot of problems going to bed,” Mrs. Lovett asked.

“Not really,” Angela stated. “He put up a few protests but never any real resistance, he was just too tired for that.”

“Good, I am guessing he thought he was doing a great job hiding how tired he was and you two just played along?”

“Yep,” Angela replied. “All littles think they can hide things but sooner or later bigs figure everything out.”

“How is he adjusting?”

“He is definitely going to need a lot of help. I am hoping Maddie will work with him a little. I think being attacked and waking up in this dimension has been hard on him.”

“That’s understandable,” her mother stated. “Most rescued portal little spend time at the orphanage where they work with them to try and help them adjust. Danny did not get that, so he is going to need more help. Maddie will work with Danny just like she worked with Heather and Freddy when they arrived.

“I know mom,” Angela replied. She remembered some of the horror stories Maddie told working as a on call psychiatrist for a few of the local orphanages. You had a lot of littles who had not adapted to their new situations mixed with overworked amazons who punished them harshly to get them to behave enough that they are ruled ready for adoption. This process is supposed to benefit the new parents and the little, but it usually is not beneficial to anyone. Angela preferred the idea of working with Danny from scratch even if it would make the first several weeks much harder.

“What was his major meltdown about?” Her mother asked.

“He pooped while I was feeding him and he lost it that he would be expected to wait,” Angela replied. “If I had known how badly he would have reacted then I would have just changed him then.”

“It probably was not as much about not getting changed as it was about his mental state about him being back in diapers.”

“True but I still feel bad about causing such a preventable meltdown,” Angela said.

“It is not your fault Angie,” Mrs. Lovett stated. “You also have been giving him a lot of leeway tonight it sounds like.”

“I would prefer not to punish him harshly on his first day with his new family.”

“I understand that,” her mother said. “Just keep in mind part of being a good parent is enforcing the rules so they can learn how to behave properly. If you let everything go at first it can get confusing to the little why something was okay when they first got here and when they do it again, they end up with a red bottom.”

“I understand,” Angela said. “I am giving a lot of verbal warnings which with a little you have to do anyways. They are not the best at remembering the rules.”

“Don’t I know it,” her mother replied. “You are going to say no running in the house or inside voice several times a day every day.”

“I am looking forward to when Danny gets so wrapped up in play that I need to do that,” Angela said.

“So, Ashley,” Mrs. Lovett said, “You have been pretty quiet. Is this your first time really taking care of a little outside of a hospital setting?”

“Yes Ma’am,” Ashley responded.

“What was your favorite part of the day?”

“Um,” Ashley thought. “Probably when I found out he woke up with no signs of brain damage. When he first was brought in, we did not know if we could have saved him so seeing him in such good shape was a miracle. Even as of this morning we did not know if he would be healthy enough to go home today or if he would have more underlying problems.” She did not really have a favorite part of the day. She still wished some other arrangements could have been made for Danny.

“That makes sense,” her mother-in-law said. “Now I suggest we all go to bed. If Danny is anything like all the other portal littles in this family, the first night will be a rough one.”

“Good idea,” Ashley responded, “Talk to you soon.”

“Have a good night mom,” Angela stated. “Love you!”

“Love you too,” her mom said before hanging up.

After that both women finished getting ready for bed. Angela checked on Danny one more time and found him still swaddled sound asleep in his crib. The two of them got into bed.

“Thank you,” Angela said, “I know adopting a little scared you, but we did the right thing.”

“Oh, um you’re welcome,” Ashley said completely caught off guard.

“We will all be one big happy family before too long,” Angela said. “I don’t really want to go to sleep because I am already living my dream.”

“You need the sleep, we both do,” Ashley stated. She kissed Angela then rolled over to sleep. Angela soon fell asleep as well, praying that today was not just a dream and everything will still be there when she woke up.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Yeah update!! I like how Angela handles both Ashley and Danny. Danny’s reaction to drinking breast milk will be entertaining for sure. So will him waking up to its effects. I also look forward to them finding out her fought for a profession in the other dimension.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15

There was no clock in the nursery, so Danny did not know what time it was, but he did not care. At that moment he also did not care about the state of his diaper being the most disgusting thing he had ever felt. All he could focus on was the terrible pain his leg was in. It was bad enough to wake him from his slumber. He did not want to ask either of his new caregivers for help. He refused to be reliant on anyone. He was able to get out of the blankets that Mama had loosely swaddled him in.

He tried to go back to sleep but with nothing else to think about the pain just seemed to get worse. He thought he was being a wimp to himself. He thought he could take a whole lot more punishment back in his dimension. He decided he had to do something. Immediately when he tried to move, he shifted his weight onto his right side and bad leg without thinking. The pain became even more intense. He could not help but yell out in pain.

Angela could sleep through an earthquake normally but today she was sleeping light and heard Danny’s scream. Ashley was also woken by the screams as she was a light sleeper.

“He sounds like he is really hurt,” Angela said as she jumped out of bed.

Ashley looked at the clock, it was the middle of the night, and she realized the problem. “Damn, his pain medicine has worn off.”

“Oh no, the poor little guy. Can you get his pain meds ready?”

“Sure,” Ashley responded. “I do not want that medicine going into an empty stomach though. A bottle is probably enough.”

“Grab one of the small ice cream cups in the freezer just to be sure,” Angela suggested, “and a bottle from the fridge while you are making his medicines. I am going to check on him.”

With that Angela left the bedroom and went across the hall to the nursery. She saw Danny curled into a ball, holding his knee.

“Danny,” Mama Angela cooed, “I am sorry Mommy Ashley and me should have planned better. We are going to put something in your tummy so we can give you pain meds.”

“I’m fine,” Danny said while wincing. He was in agony but he did not want to accept that he needed anything from the amazons.

“No, you are not,” Mama Angela stated. With how Danny had been so far he would be complaining far more about the messy diaper if he was okay. “You do not have to act so tough and strong around me. You are clearly hurting please let us help you. Mommy Ashley is going to give you some more pain medicine and get you right back to sleep.”

Danny stayed quiet, Mama Angela assumed it was because he did not want to admit she was correct but was in too much pain to argue and fight with her about it. Mama Angela hated seeing Danny in so much pain. She was looking forward to when he recovered even though it would create some new challenges.

Ashley walked in with the medicine, ice cream and bottle that her partner had asked her to bring. Mama Angela picked Danny up and propped him on the changing table with his back against the wall. “Open wide Danny,” she stated as she scooped up a little sized bite of the ice cream. Danny complied.

Mama would have loved to savor the moment and play with Danny while feeding him, but she knew it was not the right time. Danny was only doing as she asked because he was hurting. She fed him as quickly as she could before giving him half of the bottle.

“Ok,” Mama Angela said. “I think he is ready to take his medications.”

Then Ashley gave him three medications. Mama Angela then fed him the rest of the bottle and Danny feel back asleep quickly. Mama Angela quickly changed him out of his messy diaper and carried him back to his crib. She gently swaddled him again making it a little tighter than she did earlier. Then the couple exited the nursery.

“What was the third medicine you gave him?” Angela asked.

“It was the sedative,” Ashley said. “I want to go back to bed, and he needs sleep to help his body heal.”

“Good idea,” Angela said. “Remind me when we get back up, I need to run to the store and pick a few things up.”

“What do we need?” Ashley asked. They had been to the grocery store just a few days ago.

“Food for Danny,” Angela replied.

“Ok,” Ashley replied getting back into bed.

Angela woke up and looked to see it was 9 am. She saw her partner still asleep and quietly got out of bed, being careful not to disturb her wife. Angela went straight into the nursery. Danny was out cold. She quickly showered then got dressed for the day when she got an idea. She thought about risk, but she decided that if it could help both Danny and her wife it was worth it. She grabbed a pen and a piece of paper.

Ashley woke up at 10:15 to see her wife was no longer in bed. She wondered if Danny was awake when she went downstairs and saw no sign of her wife but noticed a note on the kitchen table. She picked it up and immediately was shocked.

Ashley, I went to the grocery store to get a few things for Danny. I should be home before he wakes    up but if I am not there are some bottles in the fridge for him and there is yogurt if he is hungry for        breakfast. -Love you, Angela

Ashley thought that Angela intended to be home before Danny awoke but she doubted Angela would be. When Angela went shopping alone with a small list it usually took her twice as long as Ashley expected and would come back with far more than was on the list. Ashley also knew Angela has been spoiling Danny rotten so she will probably go even further overboard then normal. That meant that Ashley would spend more alone time then she intended with Danny.

Ashley checked on him in the nursery. Luckily, he was still asleep. Maybe, with the sedative, Angela would be home before Danny woke up. She got up, took a quick shower, got dressed, and went downstairs and began reading. She enjoyed the idea of time off but still felt like she abandoned her coworkers and patients who might need her. She continued reading until she heard a groan over the baby monitor. She hoped he was still asleep, but it became clear Danny was waking up. Angela needs to get home soon was Ashley’s only thought as she went to get him.

• Like 19

I like this book because it follows a different premise than other DD story.

Danny was helped in this dimension.

He was not turned into a baby by nanites but remains Danny.

Of course he is now a baby for the Amazons but he is still himself.

I am curious to see what happens next.

• Thanks 2

While I am sure there are some things for Amanda to get she is also going out on purpose to force Ashley to take care of or bond with Danny. It will likely take more than that but I think Danny is also getting a sedative for night 2 so he sleeps longer. I am curious what Amanda is going to get though. Or if Grandma comes over at all before dinner. Looking forward to the next chapter!!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

Danny had woken up once again wrapped in the blankets. He tried to struggle out but this time he was unable to. While he was struggling, he heard the door open. He assumed it would be Mama Angela and stopped the struggling. To his shock it was Ashley who came into the room.

Don’t do anything stupid, he told himself.

Ashley was telling herself almost the same thing. Angela would kill her if Danny wasn’t properly taken care. You can survive this. I’m sure Angela is on her way home.

“Good morning,” Ashley said.

“Good morning,” Danny replied. Danny knew now was not the right time to complain about the swaddling or the state of his diaper.

Ashley went into nurse mode and carefully picked him up while he was still in the blankets and took him over to the changing table. She gave him a quick diaper change.

“Are you hungry Danny?” Ashley asked.

“Yes,” Danny said.

“Is yogurt ok,” Ashley asked. “Mama Angela is at the store.”

“Sure,” Danny replied. So, Angela was not here to save him if he messed up. On one hand that was bad because Ashley did not seem to like him and would probably punish him harshly if he messed up. On the other hand, she was a lot less attentive so he could get away with more without her noticing.

Ashley carried him downstairs and deposited him in the highchair than grabbed a bottle of milk and a yogurt container from the fridge and brought those to him.

“Can I feed myself?” Danny asked.

“Sure, just do not make a mess,” Ashley replied. She had no interest in feeding him like her wife did.

Danny fed himself carefully to not make a mess which was hard to do because of the size of the spoon he was given. Ashley thought she was going to regret not putting a bib on him despite the fact he was still in his pajamas. She was impressed that he was able to stay clean while feeding himself. Once he finished, he nursed on the bottle. He would have preferred a cup, but Ashley still scared Danny and he was not going to risk her wrath without Mama Angela being here to save him.

“I guess we had better get you dressed,” Ashley said after he finished the bottle. Ashley carried Danny back upstairs and stripped him of his sleeper. She then pulled out a plain baby blue onesie. She quickly maneuvered Danny into the outfit. She also moved the normal pacifier that Angela had given him last night to this onesie. Then she carried him into the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out some kind of mouthguard. “Open your mouth.” She commanded Danny.

“What is that?” Danny asked.

“It is a little’s teeth cleaning mouth guard,” Ashley replied. “It is a whole lot easier than brushing a little’s teeth. Now open.”

Danny did not like it but did as she instructed.

“Now hold that in your mouth until I tell you to remove it.” Danny sat there on the bathroom floor for about 2 minutes with Ashley watching him. To him it was just annoying to hold in his mouth but there were no drawbacks to it. “Okay we can remove that.”

Danny removed the mouthguard and handed it back to Ashley. She rinsed it off as Danny sat on the bathroom floor. She picked him back up, brought Danny downstairs and put him into the playpen.

“Can you play nicely in here while I make myself some breakfast and then eat?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, I can,” Danny said. Not like I have very many options he thought to himself. He grabbed his pattern game for a bit before the smell from the kitchen hit his nose. Real food, he thought to himself. “When am I going to be able to eat again,” he asked loudly enough to be heard in the other room.

“Not until after your next doctor’s appointment,” Ashley responded from the kitchen. “Then we will see if they take you off the strong antibiotic. If you had gotten a post-surgery infection it would have been bad since your immune system had never dealt with the bacteria from our dimension. Since you were so weak they gave you the strongest one that is safe for littles. Be prepared the first few times you get sick here are going to be really bad even if it is just a common cold.”  

“So, the crazy side effects of the medication are due to their strength?” Danny asked. That made Danny feel slightly better. He would not be given these crazy side effect medications every time he got sick.

“Yes,” Ashley said as she brought the eggs, she had cooked herself, to the table where Danny could see her. Danny went back to that pattern toy deciding to let her eat in peace. He was starting to get bored of that toy though. He had other things he wanted to try and do but could not do it with an amazon watching him. He had a feeling just by Ashley’s behavior since he arrived, he would not have to wait long. He realized the warmth in his diaper meant that he was wet. He did not know when he peed but knew it was recent. When he noticed Ashley leave the table is when he spoke up.

“Can I ask a favor please?”

“What,” Ashley called back from the kitchen.

“I am pretty sure I wet this thing,” Danny said. “Would you change me please?”

“I will,” Ashley responded with no annoyance in her voice. She understood he could not help it and thought how uncomfortable sitting in a wet diaper would feel if you were not used to it. “Do you mind if I finish the dishes first though it will not take long?”

“That is fine,” Danny replied. “Thank you.” Danny was just relieved she said yes.

Ashley quickly did up the dishes before going back to the living room and retrieving Danny from the playpen. She brought him back upstairs to change him since all the supplies were upstairs. Going forward keep some of his changing supplies downstairs, Ashley thought. She quickly changed him on the changing table then grabbed a few spare diapers, a small thing of wipes and powder before bringing Danny back downstairs and put him back in his playpen.

“Are you okay alone down here for a little while I clean upstairs?” Ashley asked Danny.

“That is fine,” Danny responded. He was actually hoping for that but did not want Ashley to be suspicious if he was too excited.

“Ok,” Ashley said, and she went upstairs.

Danny waited and soon he heard what he assumed was some sort of vacuum cleaner. When he did, he decided now was the time. He needed to get back up and moving. They claimed the doctor would be able to fix his leg, but he was still skeptical about this entire dimension. They just want me as a baby, why would they fix my leg I am easier to control when I am helpless, he told himself.

He knew it would be painful, he did not care at this point. He had fought through the pain many times before. He had continued fighting with bruised ribs despite that pain. He had torn his ACL when he was wrestling in college and still won that match. He was confidence in his abilities to push through pain.

Slowly he tried to pull himself up using the side of the playpen. He knew that bending the knee right now would be the worst thing he could do so he kept the leg straight and slightly elevated off the ground. He found that his leg was not the only thing preventing him from standing. The diapers they had put him in were so thick that they were pushing his legs apart making it even harder to stand. His first attempt to stand ended with him falling right back down on his padded bottom. His second attempt started out much better. He was able to stand on his good leg having a lot of balance experience from takedown attempts. The second he attempted to put any weight on his bad leg he immediately collapsed due to the pain. He quickly popped the pacifier attached to his shirt in his mouth and bites down on it to avoid screaming.

The pain was horrible and he had to decide what to do. Back up, he heard in his coach’s voice. He quickly repeated the process of carefully getting onto 1 leg, but the same result happened. Third times the charm, he thought, as he decided to try again. He was not ready to give up on himself. He believed he was mentally tougher enough to fight through the pain. He played a couple rounds of the pattern game just to give his leg some time to recover and make it that if Ashley came downstairs, he did not look suspicious. He looked to make sure the Ashley was not coming downstairs but he could still hear the vacuum. He had been putting his weight on the balls of his feet. He decided to try to put more weight on the heel but to no avail and he collapsed again. He got right back up to try a fourth time putting the weight all towards the front of his foot, but this also failed.

Keep trying he was telling himself but then he heard the voice from behind him.

“Danny,” Mama Angela stated in a serious tone. “Do not try that again.”

In that moment Danny realized he had seriously messed up.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Such a teeth cleaning mouth guard would really be something they could invent for our real world.

Otherwise, a very interesting chapter I like the interaction between the two because they both have no interest in the presence of the other.

The ending was the best.

Typical Little, I have to say, instead of playing along and building trust, they get into trouble.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

Good chapter ! 
acl what is this?

and really like the interaction between Ashley and Danny ! Both treated with respect !! Curious to see next chapter 

Sorry should have been clearer on that.

ACL is the Anterior Cruciate Ligament. It is one of the two ligaments in your knee that controls sideways motion. It is one of the more common knee injuries in sports and usually requires surgery, but in individual sports you hear about athletes who tear it in training or during the competition and still win.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Such a teeth cleaning mouth guard would really be something they could invent for our real world.

https://www.amazon.com/V-White-Electric-Toothbrush-Adults-Toothbrushes/dp/B07QF3Z7VJ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=u+shaped+toothbrush+adults&qid=1646109047&sprefix=u+shap%2Caps%2C123&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzNllYUVNGSFhBVU5DJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDAwOTM3Mk1ZVjFQRE1IUTAzUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzcyMTg3MUNLTEFNWkE1OEtCTyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= 

I think they sort of do have these. There's kids ones that I found and searched for the adult ones later. Keep thinking about trying one.

Still enjoying the story, I hope Ashley kind of balances things out for him. 

• Thanks 1

I can say from personal experience that ACL injuries suck!! Knees are not forgiving.  Great chapter I love there is actually a lot to be gained from Ashley and Danny’s relationship. Both sort of want the same thing and feel the same way. I love how Angela came home and Danny instantly knew the tone of voice. I am definitely looking forward to more!

• Thanks 1

Good chapter. Will this be a spankable offence from Mama Angela?

I can't wait until he has to breastfeed from Mama Angela he is going to go

ballistic.

Some guys are to proud to do all this baby stuff I hope he can use to it I

know I would. If someone wanted to treat me like a baby, I would welcome it.

Keep going Diaperdimensionfan this story in my favorite.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 17

Danny turned around while seated to see Mama Angela in the front doorway, holding a grocery bag. The look on her face was not her normal happy smile. She looked super serious like she was waiting to see what he would do. Danny wondered what he had gotten himself into this time.

Mama Angela walks over to the playpen before putting the grocery bag down and grabbing Danny. To Danny’s surprise she just pulled him into a hug.

Angela was disappointed right now but not with Danny. Littles in this dimension are not known for their decision-making abilities. Even unregressed littles tend to make bad decisions as Angela had heard from her sisters. Danny is going to make some bad choices and they will have to deal with it. Danny obeyed her when she told him to stop so she was counting that as a win. Blame for what she had just witness was not on Danny in her mind, it was on her and Ashley. They should not have left him alone long enough for him to get that idea into his head and for him to act on it.

Angela heard the vacuum and realized Ashley was cleaning. Angela usually took care of the household chores. When Ashley started cleaning it usually meant that she was either procrastinating or stressed out. Her plan to help the two out today had failed but it would not dissuade her from making another attempt if the opportunity arose.

“Good morning sweetie,” Mama Angela said.

“Good morning,” Danny replied.

“Sorry I was not here when you woke up,” Mama Angela said. “But I had to get some food to go in your cute little tummy.”

“Thank you,” Danny said.

“Such a polite little boy I have,” she said as she gave him a kiss on his cheek. “Now we are going to talk about what I just saw in a little bit, but I need to finish bringing in the groceries. You have two choices I can put you in the highchair and you can play with toys on the tray until I am done. The other option is I can put you on the couch and you can watch some cartoons until I am done. If you choose the couch you have to promise me that you will not try to get up.”

“Couch please, Danny replied. “I promise I will not try to get up.” That was the truth. He wouldn’t risk punishments by her over something unimportant. If he knew she would be coming home, then he would have waited for a better time to try.

“I trust you Danny,” Mama Angela said. She then unbuttoned his onesie to find his diaper dry. One of the tricks with littles however was to never admit they are dry. This helps them adjust to their diapers easier. This might not be as necessary with Danny because he currently had no control, but she still was going to get into the habit of this. “You’re a little damp but I do not think you will need a change, do you?”

“I’m wet again?” Danny exclaimed. “I only got changed a little bit ago.”

“The medicine you are taking throws your body all out of whack Danny,” Angela explained. She then picked him up and put him on the couch. “Now if I see you try to get up you will be in big trouble.” She put on his childish cartoon praying that he would like it.

The cartoon featured a group of littles clearly diapered and babied. One of the littles had lost their teddy bear and the group went looking for it all over the playground they were at. In the end they did not find it and the little began crying drawing the attention of their caregiver.

“Did you see the teddy bear, Danny?” Mama Angela asked as she finished putting the groceries away.

“No,” Danny said. “They never showed it.”

“Yes, they did,” Mama Angela said as she sat down next to him. “I have seen this before when I was watching your cousins and I noticed it.”

The caregiver on the screen had comforted the little during the conversation. They littles told him the problem and he announced that he would find it for them. They said they looked but he shushed them telling them that it was a job for an amazon not a little baby. He went to the playground towards the slide they had searched around twice during the episode and found it under the slide.

“Are all your children’s shows just anti-little propaganda?” Danny asked.

“It is not propaganda sweetie,” Mama Angela replied. “It just a cartoon.”

“Depicting littles as helpless babies and amazon as their saviors for taking care of them.”

“It is a lot more complicated than you give it credit for Danny,” Mama said. “If you want to write relatable little characters then they will be treated like typical littles. If you don’t want to watch it then I can find something else for you.”

“Please,” Danny asked.

“Of course, sweetie,” Mama Angela responded. “What do you want to watch.”

“Do you have horror movies in this dimension?” Danny asked. He was not a huge fan of horror movies, but he was looking to push back in a way that would not get him into trouble.

“We do but you will not be watching them,” Mama Angela replied with her usual friendly tone and smile. She realized Danny was trying the explore the boundaries of his new life. She did not want to overreact to his questions. More importantly than that however, she wanted him to sleep tonight so no way she was showing him any horror movies. “Let’s try something more appropriate or I can choose. I think there are some pretty good educational children’s shows on at this time.”

“Sports please if that is okay,” Danny said quickly.

“Of course, Danny,” she said turning on the sports channel and pulling him onto her lap. “Is this comfortable for you?” She asked him.

“It’s okay,” Danny replied. Danny did not want to admit it, but he was comfortable.

“Good now can we talk about what you were doing before I came in?” She asked.

“Or we can just watch TV and forget all about that.”

“I guess we technically could,” Mama Angela said. “But we are not going to. Just quickly explain why you decided to do that Danny. You’re not in trouble I just want to understand what you were thinking.

“I was bored,” Danny said hiding his real reasons. “Not much you can do if you cannot stand. So, I decided to try it and see what happens.”

“Danny, I know you are bored but that would not possess you to try it more than once. I saw you try twice. I saw the first one through the window when I was walking in, and I watched you try again when I walked in the front door. Plus, you looked like you were going to try again before I spoke. That implies something a lot more than boredom. Can you just tell me what it actually was, or do I have to guess?”

Danny stayed silent. He was kicking himself for not seeing her before he tried to stand again. He had no intention of telling her he believed she was lying to him.

“It’s fear,” Mama Angela started again. “Your afraid of never walking again because of the first surgery being messed up. You do not have enough trust in our dimension to do it right. Your so scared you were hoping to find a way to walk around on the leg and hopefully not need the surgery.”

Wow, Danny thought. Not quite right but really close. How did she figure that out? Danny stayed silent.

“Based on the look you are giving me I am guessing I am right,” Mama replied hugging him tighter. “I understand why you are scared Danny, but I promise we will do everything we can to fix your leg. You are safe here regardless of you leg though. Me and Mommy Ashley will protect you.”

Mama Angela continued to cuddle with Danny after she stopped talking. She waited to see how Danny was going to react.

“Are you a psychiatrist?” Danny asked amazed by how well she was able to read him.

“No but my sister is,” Mama Angela responded. “I guess we never really told you much about ourselves yesterday. We will do that today but first I need you to understand you are not going to try to stand again like I saw earlier.”

“I won’t,” Danny replied.

“Good, now I want to make sure you understand that if I catch you trying to again you will have earned yourself a punishment,” Mama Angela clarified. “The punishment would be for lying to me, not about you trying to stand again.”

A question popped into Danny’s mind, and he decided to ask, “What if I said I was going to try to stand again?”

“If I could not convince you not to try it again then whenever you were not being watched you would have been swaddled or put in your highchair to stop you from having the ability to try again.”

“So, I would have been punished either way,” Danny replied.

“No sweetie,” Mama Angela responded giving him a tighter cuddle. “It would not have been a punishment; it would be for your safety. So, promise me you will be a good boy.”

“I promise I will do my best,” Danny said, not wanting to promise something and get himself into trouble with it.

“Good boy, will you try to stand again until me, Mommy Ashley or a doctor tells you to.”

“No,” Danny said.

“No, what.” Mama Angela asked knowing she was pushing her luck but loved hearing Danny call her Mama.

“No Mama Angela,” Danny replied. For that he got another kiss on the forehead.

“You’re such a good boy Danny,” Mama Angela praised. “I love you so much.”

Danny was started to feel conflicted regarding Mama Angela. She had already fallen in love with him and was trying her best to make him happy. She had also been really patient with him as he had been a jerk since he arrived, and she put up with him. He honestly believed with most other amazons he would have gotten multiple severe punishment already. She honestly believed he was a scared little boy who needed her to take care of him. All she wanted was him to let her take care of him. He realized that right now there was nothing he could do to escape with his leg. He also realized even after the surgery he would need time to recover fully and plan his escape. He could enjoy her taking care of him a little while planning his escape. He cuddled into her resting his head on her shoulder.

Angela just continued to cuddle him with a huge smile on her face. She knew she had at least temporarily got him to put his guard down a little. She knew she just needed to continue to care for him and she would continue to gain his trust. She just continued to cuddle with him occasionally praising him as a good boy. She also realized the reverse could be true. Bad experiences where he feels scared or uncomfortable then he might get more defensive and less trusting. She had to focus on keeping him happy and safe right now.

Angela realized there was another problem was lurking. Ashley clearly is having problems dealing with the changes Danny represents. She believed the more she relaxed Danny and time would help the situation, but Ashley needed to change her attitude towards him. Angela knew Ashley was never around littles in her life growing up, but she agreed to adopt Danny and she needed to accept the responsibilities of being a little’s parent. Angela was not looking forward to her conversation with her wife but knew it was necessary.

“Danny I am going to put you down for a second okay,”

“Okay,” Danny said. He had been enjoying her attention but was not going to show any disappointment with it ending.

Angela went into the kitchen and open the container of apple juice she had bought for Danny. She filled a bottle for Danny and brought it back to him. “Here is a bottle of apple juice Danny. All my sister’s littles really seem to like it so please try it and if you don’t like it’s no big deal, I can give it to them. Okay sweetie.”

“Okay,” Danny replied. “Thank you, Mama Angela.”

Mama Angela was impressed by the unprompted use her title. “Such a polite little boy,” she praised. As she walked over to his playpen and picked up antlers and brought him to Danny. “Now you have antlers to keep you company, your pacifier is on your onesie, and you have a bottle is there anything else you need before I go upstairs to talk to Mommy Ashley.”

“No Mama Angela,” Danny responded.

“What are you not going to do?”

“Try to stand,” Danny stated.

“Such a smart little boy,” Mama Angela cooed. “Now please behave. I will be right back.” With that she went upstairs with a feeling in her gut that she was about to start a fight.

• Like 15

I think it's a shame that Danny abused the trust Ashley gave him not to do anything stupid.

I think that only when he shows that he is not a typical Portal Little he will win her trust.

How Angela reacted I think is good and also reasonable considering how Danny reacted so far.

But I also have to criticize what a deliberately unpleasant situation Angela has brought Ashley into that was stupid and should be talked about.

I'm really curious about the conversation between the two women and the later family reunion.

• Thanks 1

Angela is an interesting character. She seems hyper-observant and almost preternatural in her ability to understand what is going on in Danny''s mind. Yet she also seems willfully obtuse when it comes to her wife: she knows that Ashley didn't and doesn't want this but apparently has convinced herself that, given time, she will soften. 

I like the fact that she has a psychiatrist sister; it helps explain how perceptive and intuitive she is. They must be close. ?

• Thanks 1