LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

Long time lurker decided to try writing one myself. Feel free to give any feedback or constructive criticism. 

The Fight

Daniel Walker was just leaving the bar, just after midnight, trying to refocus after everything that happened the last month. At 25 years old with blonde hair, blue eyes and muscular physique wearing a plain black tee shirt and jeans didn’t look out of place with the college students that had taken over the bar minus that he wasn’t smiling.

Daniel at 25 was trying to become a professional MMA fighter and everything was going his way until his last fight. Daniel was a former division 1 collegiate wrestler at heavyweight and transitioned to MMA after college. He was 7-0-0, he had been gaining sponsorships, he had a hot girlfriend, and it looks like he was going to get opportunities to fight with companies with national television deals all he had to do he beat Xavier Harris, an aging fighter who at his peak was top ten in the world at the weight, but now had been on decline. Daniel wanted the TKO or submission victory to make a statement and that was his downfall. In the first round he was too aggressive, and Xavier used that to get a few takedowns and score points with the judges early. Daniel had a great second round including a kimura locked in when time expired. The third round was very close as both fighters were exhausted at that point, and his coach seemed to believe he won but when he heard split decision Daniel was scared and he lost 27-29, 29-28, 28-29. From there everything seemed to go wrong. While his coach and majority of his sponsors stayed because they still believed in him, he would now need to win a few more for the promotions who had come to scout him to take a chance on him which meant years more until he could make a steady living just fighting and had to continue working packing trucks. His girlfriend turned out to be a gold digger and saw the writing on the wall and left him. He had been training hard, but he felt desperate and had started drinking more against his coach’s advice. Walking home though would be the biggest change to his life, however.

He was about 3 blocks away from his apartment when he heard someone scream. He ran towards the scream into a nearby alley and saw three men, in their late teens or early twenties, surrounding an older man with a cane demanding that they give them his wallet, keys, and phone or else. Daniel did not see any weapons and yelled at them to leave the man alone. One of the men approached him.

“Why don’t you mind your own business if you know what is good for you,” the man sneered.

Daniel replied, “why don’t you three mind your own business instead of bothering him.”

The man was about 6 feet tall and around 175 lbs. The two other men were around the same size. Daniel as a heavyweight MMA fighter was 6’4” 260lbs and was not afraid of them.

The man confronting Daniel then says “Leave now or else,” and pushed Daniel but Daniel didn’t move, he tried to push Daniel again but Daniel decided enough was enough he put in a reverse key lock, which is illegal in every combat sport because it puts the pressure on the arm in such a way that it can quickly snap a man’s forearm, and that is exactly what happened. The man went down screaming in agony and the other two were shocked. Daniel however was smarter and quickly yelled to the older man to run. He couldn’t really run but was moving as fast as he could, and the two men eventually got out of the shock of seeing how easily Daniel was able to snap their friend’s arm and started chasing. Daniel was able to cut them off.

Now that he between the two muggers and the older man. He waited for one of them to throw the first punch to protect himself from the unlike scenario of criminal charges. When the one did, he was able to duck it and land a quick strike himself which dazed the man and a second punch knocked him to the ground. The second man came charging at him, but he used the man own momentum against him and used it for a basic take down. The first man was back up and went after him again landing a punch that hurt but wasn’t anything Danny wasn’t used to. Danny responded with a kick to the leg and a strong punch which knocked him to the ground. Danny took this time to run in the opposite direction of the old man, towards his own apartment building. He knew fighting 2 on one was asking for trouble and didn’t want to do it any longer than necessary.

Unfortunately, the two men caught up with him as he was forced to wait for a car to pass. He was easily dominating the one man until he felt a sharp pain on the back of his knee. The second man had found a piece of wood and took out his knee, then the other man pushed him to the ground and started stomping on the leg while his fellow attacked used the piece of wood. Instincts took over at Daniel grabbed the leg on the man with the piece of wood and took him to the ground then turned so the man was on top of him and went into a full guard trying to prevent both men from attacking unfortunately the other man delivered a big kick to the side of the head and Daniel passed out.

Luckily for Daniel the old man who the men had originally been after found a police car and told his story to the officers. The officers went searching and found the two men attacking Daniel who at this point was a bloody mess clinging to life. The officers quickly subdued the two men and got an ambulance to take Daniel to the nearby hospital. The doctor saw the condition Daniel was in and knew there was nothing he could do to save him as the head injury was so severe. However, one of the nurses remembered hearing from the new portal tour company that came from another dimension that belonged to giants with much more advanced technology and convinced the doctor to allow her to go there and make contact to see if they could save him.

The portal officer immediately got her in contact with someone from that dimension. The amazon on the other side of the portal heard the story and said he would check with doctors on his side. Truthfully, the Amazon knew this was possible, but an issue still existed. These long-standing portals, used for tours, gave off a ton of radiation that did not affect a person but made nanite treatments less effective. They had portals that could take Daniel that gave off less radiation, but these had been used to kidnap littles for years before their government had made more regulations. The amazon’s government still deny the existence of these portals but allowed them to be used only to save a life. That is why the amazon portal officer needed to know what to do next and informed his superiors. The eventual decision was to send Daniel through the main portals and tell the hospital to do everything they can.

The hospital on Earth meanwhile was just controlling the bleeding the best they could. The fighter was now in the hardest and most important fight of his life Daniel had not regained conciseness and any surgery to try to save him was deemed too risky due to possible nervous system damage. They quickly transferred him and saving his life although it would be a vastly different life than he currently has.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the call just came in to Riesen State Hospital. Once notified of the little coming into the hospital Dr. Mitchell instantly got to work prepping. She knew this would not be easy as the radiation from the portals would slowly degrade the nanites so they could only do so much but being the ER head doctor was a difficult job every day was a new challenge. Dr. Mitchell found saving littles from other dimension as one of the most rewarding parts of the job. Unfortunately, the nurse that would be assisting her would not agree.

Ashley Ericson had been an ER nurse for 4 years now and despite her cheerful acting absolutely hated it. All the death and pain she had to be around had taken its toll on her mentally, yet her workaholic attitude meant she kept coming back. Ashley found cases like this to be especially ridiculous as she came from a gated communities where littles were banned due to being viewed as an annoyance but now, she had to deal with a portal little who got hurt so bad in his own dimension that they were sending him here and making her life more difficult with this surgery which was going to take several hours. Ashley could not wait to finish the workday and go home to her wife, Angela.

The two had meet in college where Ashley was pre-med, and Angela was a journalism major. The two quickly got together despite completely different personalities. Ashley was 28 years old and 11 feet tall had short black hair and a very serious nature. Angela was a year younger and a little shorter at 10 ½ feet tall with long blonde hair and was the wild and outgoing of the two. Shortly after graduation the two married and Angela took Ashley’s last name in keeping with the culture of the shorter partner taking their larger partners name regardless of age or gender. Both quickly found success in their careers. Ashley quickly became a nurse at the top hospital in the state while Angela now worked from home as an editor for the state’s largest newspaper. Angela especially enjoyed doing the comics and the columns on little care. Ashley tended to ignore littles while Angela always seemed to gravitate towards them fussing and cooing every chance she got. Angela would try to get Ashley to agree to adopt a little, but every time Ashley found an excuse not to whether it was in college or now, she was too busy at work despite half of the staff having their own littles. Currently Ashley would come home, eat, and go to sleep and even on her off days never wanted to do anything though occasionally Angela convinced her to do something, but she would always find herself thinking about work. Luckily, she thought to herself, she was good at faking it and Angela had no idea. She didn’t need Angela worrying about her. She told herself she was strong enough to do this job as she went into this surgery.

Dr. Mitchell and Ashley went to work on Daniel. Normally, Dr. Mitchell would only have to inject nanites once into an injured area of the body but because of the radiation damaging the nanites she would have to do it regularly normally with them only having time to do a single task which slowed down the process. What would normally take 15 minutes were taking hours. Dr. Mitchell made the decision to go with outdated methods such as stiches over nanites for a few injuries because of the nanites issues. Luckily, she was able to stabilize Daniel within about 20 minutes but there was still a long way to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------While the surgery was going on however Angela was at home waiting for Ashley. She loved Ashley but recently was getting increasingly worried about her. Ashley never wanted to talk about her work or her feelings. Angela knew something was wrong but did not know how to help and now an hour after when she should have been home, she hadn’t even called. Finally, Angela called one of the receptionists and found out about the difficult surgery. She quickly made a plate of dinner and practically ran the little over a mile to the hospital.

When Angela arrived, she briefly talked to the receptionist before being allowed into the waiting room and finding an orderly Trevor who she had met when Ashley first started at the hospital.

“Hello Trevor,” Angela said.

“Hello Angela waiting for your wife I assume,” Trevor responded.

“Yeah, heard she got stuck in a long surgery.”

“Yes, all because the dimension of littles decided to send an injured little in the wrong type of portal,” Trevor seemed annoyed but continued. “He was a cute little but of all the rescued portal littles this is probably the worst I have seen in my 10 years of working here, hopefully I never have to see anything like that injured again.”

Angela could not believe as Trevor went through all the gruesome details of the injuries done to the little.

Angela responded, “How could that happen.”

“Apparently, a couple other littles attacked him, that dimension really needs to fix itself or we should go there and straighten it for them. I know a lot more diapered bottoms but better than having to save all these portal littles. Anyways I need to get back to work, have a good day”

“You too, thank you Trevor,” Angela stated as she sat down and waited for her wife.

After 4 ½ hours Dr. Mitchell finally told Ashley that they were done but hospital policy said both must stay at least 2 hours to watch for complications. Ashley exited the operating room and saw Angela waiting for her.

“Hey baby sorry didn’t realize I would be so late,” Ashley said to her wife.

“Do not worry just eat after what Trevor told me you need it,” Angela replied.

“I am fine just another surgery with a few complications.”

Dr. Mitchell then spoke up as she enters the room, “just another surgery,” she laughed, “not to me probably the most difficult one I have ever done but at least he’s okay.”

Angela responded, “Good hopefully he finds some good parents who can treat him properly.”

Ashley knew the tone in her wife’s voice and quickly tried to defuse the situation, “He will be sent to one of the local orphanages who will match him to the best home possible.”

“Not quite” Responded a man who walked into the room, the hospital director, Hugo Brady “None of the local orphanages will take him in the shape he is in, our adoption department is still discussing possible options for the little guy until then move him to Room 105 we will transfer him to pediatrics once we are sure no complications will occur.”

With that Trevor returned and began moving Daniel, now dressed in nothing but a diaper and a little hospital gown with farm animals all over it, his head was shaved completely so they could assess the damage to the skull and an IV in his arm but upon seeing him Angela couldn’t help herself from commenting “Aw he is so cute.”

Dr. Mitchell quickly agreed with Angela but the little still asleep started to whine and Angela could not help herself from going over and whispering in Daniel’s ear “It’s alright little guy your safe nothing bad is going to happen to you everything going to be ok” and the little stopped whining and went back to deep sleep.

Ashley cursed in her head as she saw Angela calm the little down and the look in her eyes, she had already started falling in love with this little and she knew the next words out of Angela’s mouth were doing to be but instead it was Director Brady who spoke up

“You seem really good with him, are you and Ashley looking to adopt?”

Before Ashley could say no Angela quickly responded, “We have been discussing it but have been waiting for the right situation.”

Dr. Mitchell then got involved, “I think you found the right situation,” and Trevor nodded in approval.

Director Brady then said, “If you want to adopt him, our adoption center would be more than happy to help you do the paperwork, honestly it will save everyone here a lot of headaches.” Not me Ashley thought.

Angela had a huge smile on her face as she asked, “I would be glad to adopt him if Ashley willing.”

Ashley wanted to say no but felt she couldn’t this time like she had before. First, she knew how upset her wife would be if she said no and her boss and multiple coworkers believed she should as well so she gave in and said, “We can adopt him.”

Angela could not have been happier she finally had what she had wanted since the day they got married.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

It was a good start, wondering what his height ended up being as he was a mid before at 6 feet and 4 inches.  Be interesting to she how the wife treats him since she did not want a little. 

I could imagine two situations as far as the treatment is concerned.

The Amazon who wanted him will coddle him like a baby because she gets into the baby fiber without noticing that he is actually an adult. While the nurse treats him like an annoying little pest. Which could endanger her relationship with her wife, the one with the baby fever.

The other variant is that the nurse does what is necessary to please her wife, still the same initial situation, as much as possible. 

I don't know what would be more interesting since both could bring exciting and entertaining chapters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long but I had a really busy week last week.

Chapter 2

“Wonderful,” Director Brady responded, “Sandra in adoptions had been really worried about this one so this will be a big relief to her, if one or both of you want to come with me to adoptions, we can get started on all the paperwork so as soon as he is healthy enough, he can go home.”

Angela said, “Ashley, I can take care of the paperwork if you need a break after that long surgery.”

Ashley responded, “That works I will be up here if you need me.”

Ashley received a kiss her wife and then watched her leave with the director into the elevator. Ashley was annoyed by how all that went down but more pressingly she was starving and exhausted. She sat down to eat and put the new addition to the family out of her head.

When Angela and Director Brady reached the adoptions department, they were greeting by a large woman professionally dressed and short brown hair who instantly rushed the hospital director.

“How is the portal little doing, is he going to be okay to go into an orphanage or will I have to find an alternative?”

“He will be fine Sandra; this is Angela Ericson wife of one of our nurses Ashley Ericson and the two of them are going to adopt him.”

“Thank heaven, because I had no clue what to do with that little if he is going to be in that bad of shape.," then Sandra turned to Ashley. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Ericson it you want to go into my office, I will get everything printed so we can begin.”

Angela went into the office seeing the pastel color walls and the cartoon posters all around the room and in one of the corners with an empty playpen full of stuffed animals. She began thinking about all the things she was going to need and started getting a little nervous about getting the nursery all set up before he is ready to come home.

Sandra came in shortly after with a small stack of papers. Sandra then said, “Ok Mrs. Ericson we have to start with basic questions to make sure this is a loving and safe home; I have no doubts but its standard procedure.”

Angela responded, “Of course” she could only imagine someone adopting a little they couldn’t take care of and how miserable that littles life would be.

Sandra began “I should begin by asking about income but just by your wife’s salary from the past year I know your fine there.” Angela thought about this knowing how many hours of overtime Ashley put in but hoping that it would end now that she had a little at home, they still haven’t even talked about a name, yet she realizes and decided to ask. “Before we begin does he have a name.”

Sandra went through the paperwork “Oh here, it is in his dimension his name was Daniel, but you can change it if you want to, some littles adjust better with a different name, but others get very confused especially early on.”

Angela said, “I think will stick with Daniel; we don’t want our cute little Danny getting confused.”

Sandra responded, “Perfect this will make the paperwork easier, and you can change it if needed by going to the courthouse. Now next question besides yourself, Ashley and Danny will anyone else be living in the house?”

“No, we live alone,” Angela quickly replied.

“How many bedrooms does your house have?” Sandra then asked.

“Four currently me and Ashley are in the master bedroom, I use one as an office and then 2 guest bedrooms.”

Sandra then replied, “No issue with space then and neither of you have ever been charged with a crime obviously tickets don’t count.”

Angela said, “No.”

“Perfect, he is yours pending a background check on you and Ashley and a nursery inspection.”

Angela then asked, “What will happen with the nursery inspection?”

“A certified social worker must come in and see you have a nursery set up and basic safety measures, it is nothing serious and if you order a little parents starter set with our partners at the Little Store, they will have a certified inspector there when it’s set up and approve it immediately,” Sandra explained.

Angela figured that would be the easiest, “How much will it cost.”

Sandra said, “Let me call them and explain the situation you will definitely get a large discount from adopting an injured portal little and your wife being hospital staff.”

Angela said, “Ok what is next.”

Sandra said, “I printed out the papers now we just need to get them signed just the basic background check form, then the adoption agreement forms.”

Angela signed all the forms and then asked, “Where do I pay the adoption fee”

Sandra laughed, “We are waiving the adoption fee for you, also Danny’s surgery will be fully covered by your wife’s hospital insurance policy. We are only glad we could get Danny into such a great home. Thank you so much for taking him. I will call the Little Store while you get Ashley to sign the papers”

Angela said, “Ok, thank you so much.”

Angela then went up and took the papers to Ashley. Ashley thought about not signing the papers but knew what her wife and coworkers would think of her for saying yes and then going back on it, so she signed. Angela was on cloud 9 everything was perfect she knew there would be some hiccups, but she was prepared to deal with them for her perfect family. Little Danny joining her and her lovely wife. She knew that Ashley was a little apprehensive about adopting but even she had to fall in love with Danny at first sight. Truthfully, Angela thought that Ashley was suppressing her maternal instincts for her career but now she will have both.

“How are you doing,” Angela asked.

“Fine,” Ashley responded quickly. “Just cannot wait to go to bed tonight, it might be the last good night sleep I get for a long time.”

“Oh, I’m sure Danny will adjust quickly and sleep through the night.”

“So, you are keeping the name he had in your dimension?” Ashley asked.

“Yes,” Angela replied, “as long as you are ok with it.”

“Fine with me,” was Ashley’s response.

“How is he doing?”

“He’s ok, I should be ready to leave in about 45 minutes I assume we will both ride back in the car,” Despite having more than enough money for a second car they had everything within walking distance and did not see a reason for a second car.

“I will come with you in the car but when will he wake up, I want to be there, I can only imagine how scared I would be in his position, alone, everything giant, plus he will probably be in pain,” Angela had to know.

“Dr. Mitchell will know more than me.,” Ashley replied. “She is in Danny’s room doing a vitals check”

“Ok I will check with her,” and Angela went into the plain hospital room and saw they had him in a small rollaway crib for the moment. He was sleeping like the baby he was now. Dr. Mitchell noticed her enter, “Hello Angela just making sure your little guy is okay so we can transfer him to pediatrics as soon as possible, don’t like to leave a little in the ER too long.”

“Yeah, I can only imagine all the horrible things that happen here, and they just are not for a littles eye,” Angela responded.

“Ashley never talks about work at home,” Dr. Mitchell asked quite surprised.

“No, she seems to always be tired probably from working over 60 hours most weeks,” Ashley would volunteer for extra shift because the workaholic part of her personality told her to despite not really wanting to.

Dr. Mitchell sighed, “Don’t get me wrong I love how willing she is, but I think she needs some time off, hopefully she takes maternity leave, but I doubt she will.”

Angela said, “We haven’t talked I hope she does so we can all bond as a family.”

Dr. Mitchell said, “I took a month for all three of my little darlings and the most recent one I was the head of the ER,” she looked back at the little laying there asleep in the crib, “after surgeries like these is when I am so happy to come home and tell the little troublemakers how much I love them,” and they both laughed.

Angela then asked her question, “When do you think he will wake up? I want to be here when he does.”

Dr. Mitchell quickly said, “With the drugs in his system I wouldn’t expect him up until noon tomorrow at least.”

Angela didn’t realize it would be that long and then she said, “Thank you for saving him doctor every day you do fantastic work for so many people.”

Dr. Mitchell replied, “That’s my job now you just go make sure the little guy is ready to go home tomorrow afternoon.”

Angela realized she still had work to do and didn’t want to keep Ashley here too long and hurried back down to Sandra who was in her office with a huge smile on her face, “Everything all set?” Sandra happily asked, and Angela gave her the papers. “Perfect he is yours and I talked to the store manager at the Little Store and he’s giving you the premium starter pack for 5,000 credits and they can deliver it around 9 AM.”

Angela was completely shocked normally premium packages ranged for 10,000 to 25,000 credits depending on the store. “I don’t know what magic you worked but thank you.”

Sandra laughed, “It’s very easy when the hospital’s recommendation of the store is responsible for majority of their business plus my brother is a bigger softy then I am.”

Angela laughed as well, “Your brother is in charge of the Little Store.”

Sandra said, “he does and when I got the job here business picked up greatly so I might as well be his boss, now come here and pick out the furniture.”

The premium pack was a crib with matching mobile, a baby blanket, three baby gates, a high chair with little plastic silverware, 5 bottles, a breast milk pump, a playpen, 5 stuffed animals, a specially selected toy box filled with toys for the appropriate gender, 3 onesies, 3 tee shirt and short combinations, 2 sleepers, a set of overalls, 3 pacifiers with removable clips, mittens, a pair of booties, a stroller, a car seat and a changing table complete with wipes, powder and of course 3 large packages of diaper. Along with that they would come set this up paint the nursery and take care of the inspection. Truly a good deal even at full price.

Angela texted Ashley about furniture who responded that she trusted her wife’s judgement. Angela went with a green and brown jungle theme. They spent time picking out the crib making sure it was a comfortable mattress before looking at the stability and design of the crib, picking out clothes and the other accessories covered in bunnies, monkeys, and lions. Everything they got was the best they could she hoped he would enjoy everything. It would break her heart if he didn’t, but she also expected some resistance and insisting that he was a big boy. Of course, she knew he would end of loving being mommy’s good little boy once he adjusted. Once finished Angela thanked Sandra for everything and met back up with Ashley.

“How close are you to being ready to leave?” Angela asked.

“Probably 5 minutes they are getting ready to move him to pediatrics,” Ashley responded.

“Do you know who will be taking care of him down there?”

“Do you remember Kylie Booker from the Christmas party last year. Long brown hair, about 11 feet tall her husband is Matthew?” Ashley asked.

“How could I forget with the 2 little angels in the super cute dresses,” Angela thought about Danny again and how cute he would be in a hooded reindeer sleeper complete with antlers. Christmas meant so much more with children and littles and she was looking forward to experiencing that.

“She got promoted to head of the pediatric ward last month after Dr. Walton retired. He and his head nurse Polly Shelton had been in the positions for 50 years.” Everyone knew that at 78 Polly Shelton wasn’t staying around much longer after all the average retirement age was 75. Most nurses were doing everything they could to be in contention for this job, but Ashley did not want it, she would be dealing with mostly bratty littles all day, unfortunately she realized that would be a regular occurrence once Daniel came home.

Angela remembered Polly she gave off a caring grandmother vibe whenever they talked and had heard stories about how good she was with littles. “Honestly those two are perfect taking care of our precious little one.” Ashley realized just how much Angela had thrown herself into the deep end with the parenthood thing and just hoped she wouldn’t get hurt too much when she realized how wrong she was about it.

They saw Trevor go in with the stretcher and come out with Daniel on it IV still in his arm and the two new parents followed their little to pediatrics. There they saw Dr. Booker.

“Hello Ashley,” Dr. Booker said.

Ashley responded, “Hello Dr. Booker I thought you would have gone home hours ago.”

“I did but then I heard about what was going on in the ER and came back after I got the girls tucked in. Wanted to make sure this little was OK and be here in case any changes are needed to the planned care.”

Angela spoke next, “Thank you doctor, I know he is in good hands here.”

Dr. Booker responded, “Thank you, now I think both of you should go home and go to bed, the first day for a portal little is always tough on both the parents and little.”

Ashley then said, “Let’s go we will be back tomorrow to pick him up.”

Angela went and softly kissed the little’s head in a place with no marks or stiches and said, “Bye-bye Danny we will be back tomorrow.”

They went out to their car and went home, all Angela wanted to talk about was Danny, but Ashley wanted to talk about anything else. When they got home Angela prepare for the fight, “I’m going to call my boss and take a full 3-month maternity leave what are your plans?”

Ashley groaned and said, “I will take a short one.”

That answer surprised Angela and she responded, “Sounds good I know how important your work is.”

Ashley then said, “I’m still working tomorrow though we will be at the hospital all day anyways.”

Angela said, “Ok,” and went to call her boss she knew it was late, but Mr. Greenwich always stayed late helping to put the finishing touches on the paper

The secretary answered the phone, “Reisen Times who am I speaking to?”

“Hello, I am Angela Ericson one of the editors, is Mr. Greenwich available?”

“Hold on one second I will check.”

She waited about thirty seconds and then heard, “Hello Angela, what can I do for you tonight.”

“Hello Mr. Greenwich, my wife and I just adopted a badly injured portal little.”

“Congratulations! I assume you will be going out on maternity leave.”

“Yes Sir.”

“I will put it in the computer right now are you doing the full 3 months?”

“I would like to.”

“Don’t worry everything will be just fine here have a lovely night.”

“Thank you, Sir you too.”

They hung up and she went to their bedroom and found Ashley already asleep she changed into her pajamas laid down and the stress of the day put her right to sleep as well.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Diaperdimensionfan said:

The premium pack was a crib with matching mobile, a baby blanket, three baby gates, a high chair with little plastic silverware, 5 bottles, a breast milk pump, a playpen, 5 stuffed animals, a specially selected toy box filled with toys for the appropriate gender, 3 onesies, 3 tee shirt and short combinations, 2 sleepers, a set of overalls, 3 pacifiers with removable clips, mittens, a pair of booties, a stroller, a car seat and a changing table complete with wipes, powder and of course 3 large packages of diaper. Along with that they would come set this up paint the nursery and take care of the inspection. Truly a good deal even at full price.

Now let's be honest for a moment - a starter pact like this would probably help a lot of parents in our dimension, too. This should be paid for by the state as a free starter pack.

I really like the story so far and am curious how it continues.

• Thanks 2

Good start, but you should work on your grammar. Long sentences is fine, but then make sure you use commas. For instance,

On 10/15/2021 at 8:19 AM, Diaperdimensionfan said:

Ashley Ericson had been an ER nurse for 4 years now and despite her cheerful acting absolutely hated it.

Would read a lot smoother if written as:

Ashley Ericson had been an ER nurse for 4 years now, yet, despite her cheerful acting, she absolutely hated the job.

or

Ashley Ericson had been an ER nurse for 4 years now. Despite her cheerful acting, she absolutely hated the job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
On 10/30/2021 at 2:10 PM, DiaperedPrince said:

Good start, but you should work on your grammar. Long sentences is fine, but then make sure you use commas. For instance,

Would read a lot smoother if written as:

or

Thank you. Grammar is not a strong point but I am trying to proof read and edit better. Please tell me if there are still problems and I will work to fix the issues

Chapter 3

Angela woke up to the alarm and saw Ashley waking up as well she leaned over and kissed her. “Today’s the big day!”

Ashley groggily responded, “Yep, are you coming with me to the hospital?”

Angela said, “No, the little store is dropping off at 9:00 this morning so I’ll walk over after and meet you there.”

“Ok,” she said and started getting ready for work.

Angela got changed into a tee shirt and jeans. A very casual look for such an important day. She quickly cooked up some eggs for breakfast for both her and Ashley. After they ate Ashley left for work.

Angela quickly cleaned the guest bedroom which was going to become the nursery. It was already clean, but she wanted it to be spotless then she realized what she hadn’t done yesterday, talk to her mother.

Angela family were all cut from the same cloth. Her mother now in her late 50s and a widow since the unexpected passing of Angela’s father while she was in high school, loved children and littles but didn’t have her own little. She said she prefers being Grandma to the five littles of her sisters. Her sister Maddy had 2 while Vivian had 3. Vivian married Carl, the heir to the biggest manufacturer of little clothes just after they got out of college, and they already had a little they took care of together. Vivian chose to be a stay-at-home mommy since money was no issue. Maddy on the other hand married her high school sweetheart Zachary. Zachary became an electrician while Angela became a little’s psychiatrist who was in practice until she adopted her two littles about 6 months ago. After adopting Maddy left her practice and asked Angela if she could write a column on taking care of littles for the Riesen Times which Angela was able to get approved giving Maddy more time with her kids. When Angela came out as a teen both her family had been incredibly supportive and she maintained a close bond with her mother and sisters.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Ashley. Growing up the only child of a workaholic father and a control freak mother was tough for her. Her mother didn’t want Ashley to be herself but, the heir her mother wanted. Everything between the two was a fight. Whether it was something as mundane as Ashley wanting to go to a concert on the weekend to Ashley deciding she didn’t want to study business, her mother always tried to stop her, while her father was nowhere to be found. The final straw in the relationship happened when she came out and announced she was in a serious relationship with Angela. Her mother told her to leave and never return which she happily did. Neither of her parents attended either her college graduation or her wedding.

Angela looked at the clock and saw it was 8:15, she had 45 minutes before the nursery set would be arriving and decided to give her a call.

The phone rang twice and then she heard the familiar voice.

“Hello Angela, how are you,” her mother asked.

“I’m great mom,” Angela replied. “Are you free?”

“Yes, I’m watching Freddy and Willow for Vivian while she takes Heather to the doctor’s office. They are playing in their playpen right now.”

“I hope Heather is ok,” Angela said genuinely concerned.

“She’ll be fine just a bit of a stomach bug. So, I guess you’re not working today.”

“No, I took some time off.”

“Everything ok with you and Ashley,” Her mother was the one she talked to about her concerns about Ashley being distant with her recently.

“Yes, actually I am hoping things are looking up in that respect,” Angela replied.

“Good ever couple goes through some rough patches, but the good ones get through them stronger than ever. Maybe once you get all this sorted out you can finally get the little you wanted since you were a teenager.”

“Actually, that is what I am calling about.” She went on to tell her about the events of last nights.

“Oh, it sounds perfect. I can bring Freddy and Willow over to your place if you need help with anything, your sister won’t mind and those 2 loves you,” her mother responded.

“I am not sure that is a good idea. The last thing we need is him catching a stomach bug while he is still weak from the surgery.”

“Good point honey, but I expect all three of you over here Sunday for dinner and I won’t accept any answer except yes mom.”

“Yes mom,” her mother loved to have her and her sisters over for Sunday dinners, so this was no shocker.

“Great, sorry I have to go I hear Freddy crying good luck today and I expect pictures”

“Thank you mom, you’ll get plenty of pictures, have a good day.” and she hung up the phone and started watching the news until the delivery personnel arrived. 4 people in a very large truck with Little Store written in baby block letters of various colors. Three men quickly got to work unloading the truck and building the furniture. The other man was the nursery inspector. He asked her a few questions and looked over the house inspecting for possible safety issues, but her sister brought their littles over before, so everything was safe.

Once they finished everything was perfect, the old furniture had been moved to the basement temporarily and now that room that always had a brown carpet now had dark green walls with bird and monkey decals on the wall. A sturdy crib with brown bars in one corner, a matching changing table in another and a wooden toy chest in a third making only the corner closest to the door open. The room was an average size room for an amazon which means its huge for a little and plenty of room for him to play. In the kitchen a highchair was now resting at the end of the table and a playpen now sat in the living room right next to her couch.

She quickly pumped once they left as her breast had been filling with milk since the first time, she saw Danny and then started packing a diaper bag with a green t-shirt, brown shorts, a bib covered in monkeys and bananas, a blue pacifier that was blueberry flavored, a bottle of breast milk and of course 3 extra diapers, she knew the hospital had their own, but she wanted her own just in case. They were crawler thickness which wasn’t what she would have normally used but with how hurt he was she wanted to be sure he didn’t have to worry about leaking all over the place. And now it was time for her to go get her little and she walked out the door.

While all this happened, Ashley arrived at the hospital. She went through security as always and quickly went into the ER seeing that Dr. Mitchell was doing some paperwork. “Hello Dr. Mitchell,” she said.

She looked up “Ashley, I wasn’t expecting you to come in today I came in early to fill out your maternity leave papers.”

“I figured working would be the best way to keep my mind off of everything.”

“Oh, that makes sense so now that you are here do you plan on taking the full 3-month maternity leave?”

“No,” Ashley responded. “Just the rest of this week.”

“Today is Wednesday that’s only four days. I took a month for all of my littles.”

“I think that Angela will be able to manage it all and there are still patients that need me here whether I have a little or not.”

Dr. Mitchell sighed, “We have 28 nurses, and 10 doctors in the ER, we will be okay while you adjust to having a little. At least this week and the next, studies have found the first week with your little is the most important time, for both establishing control and creating the emotional bond.”

“In that case I will follow your suggestion doctor,” while Ashley doubted that this little would bond with her, she didn’t want to be dealing with an out of control little for the rest of her life.

“Perfect I’ll finish the papers so you can sign, and we can start the rounds.”

Ashley proceeded through the paperwork and another typical day in the ER, truth be told majority of the cases weren’t the brutal cases but instead things like a little who fell of the jungle bars and broke his arm or a man having abdominal pains which turned out to be an allergic reaction to a foreign spice. It wasn’t days like these that made her not like her job it’s the days where you see someone die alone or yesterday, even though she didn’t like littles the fact that anyone had to go through that amount of pain just made her feel sad. She used to just tune it out, but it had become more and more difficult lately and she refused to talk to anyone about it.

She was glad when she walked into the lobby and saw that Angela was there. “Everything all set with the nursery?” she asked faking interest.

Angela seemed almost as excited as on their wedding night, “Yes, you should see it so cute I hope he loves it.”

“Are you prepared for him to be mad about the situation and hate everything,” she heard stories about littles doing that before especially rescued portal littles.

“I know it can happen and it might not be easy but, show a little enough care and they will realize that you are only trying to do what is best for them.”

Ashley didn’t believe that for a second. She couldn’t understand why so many people wanted to care for these ungrateful littles, who want to pretend like they are adults. Riesen banned most forms of hypnosis regression and physically modifying surgery, with only special exceptions, so unfortunately those are out as ways to control a little.

“I have to get back to work,” Ashley said

“Ok, I am going to go over and check on Danny text me and I will meet up with you for lunch.”

“Sounds good,” and Ashley went on with her duties.

Angela went down to pediatrics and saw a nurse she didn’t know doing rounds she quickly entered Danny’s room and saw him still asleep still wearing just a hospital gown and plain white diaper. She could not believe he was her little now. She went to the desk and asked for Dr. Booker or another doctor to come and talk to her when she they had the chance because she had a few questions she wanted answered before he woke up.

About 15 minutes later Dr. Booker walked in, “Hello Angela, you had a few questions about his care.”

“Yes, I want to know what to do when he wakes up.”

Dr. Booker grabbed a remote off the table “Push this button here,” showing Angela which button when you hit it, I will come in. Also, I will call Dr. Mitchell, who will come down since she did the surgery and of course she will bring your wife.”

“Thank you, Dr. Booker,” Angela said, “Second question what should I be prepared for when he wakes up.”

“He is going to be scared and he is going to be confused. How he will show it is anyone’s guess just do your best to keep him calm until the doctors get in here and don’t let him tear the IV out.” Unfortunately, Dr. Booker had seen that more than once by a little.

“Ok, thank you doctor, honestly right now I just want to cuddle him and make sure everything is ok.”

“I know, he is going to need a lot of loving when you get him home,” and Dr. Booker went to check on her other patients.

Angela looked at his chart. She smiled when she read Daniel Ericson as the name. Height 5’7”, weight 200lbs, pulse 64, temperature 98.8 degrees Fahrenheit, respiration rate 16 per minute, blood pressure 115 over 77. It then detailed the injuries and treatments Daniel was receiving. She looked back at the little in the hospital crib and felt so bad that he was going through this. She then took a picture and sent it to her mother and sister.

Every 30 minutes or so a nurse would come in and check his diaper occasionally changing him, taking his vitals, checking the monitors, and just looking over his charts. While all this happened, Angela was on her phone playing games and texting with her family. She realized it was about 1:15 and Ashley’s scheduled lunch break was 1:30 to 2:00, but she never used her full half hour lunch break even when Angela came to have lunch with her. She was watching for that text until she heard a crinkle.

Danny was surprised he wasn’t dead as he felt a little pain as he woke up but was even more shocked when he saw the bars surrounding him and felt the thickness around his waist. He looked around and he saw what looked to be a woman almost twice his size just like everything else in the room and he just blurted out the first thing that came to his mind.

“What the F …”

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Yes, that would also be my first reaction when I wake up where strangers probably just something more crude.

After this chapter I'm really curious whether the marriage of the two holds, they are already very different personalities.

Let's see how Danny likes his new life, he can be glad that he is still there. In other countries in the DD he would have already been changed into the desired state that the parents want.

• Thanks 1

Somehow I think he will less than how receptive she might think he will be. Especially given his history of fights. Almost unrealistic or naive. However I still really look forward to the next update given the ending!!

• Thanks 1

First I want to thank you for deciding to number the chapters, it will help to know when you have updated the story.  I also like that you decided to place Danny in a safe state where they don't believe in little abuse.  That does not mean there will not be problems though.  Think about how big a change this would be for someone that is not ready for it.  I do like where you have gone so far and look for more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4

I didn’t know what was going on, but the giant woman quickly came towards me and said, “No swearing sweetie,” and then hit a button on the remote

I asked, “Where am I?”  

“You’re in the hospital,” the woman responded very calmly. Before he could say anything else 2 more giant woman came into the room. One probably in her early 30s and the other much older.

The young one spoke first, “Hello Danny, I’m Dr. Booker, how are you feeling?”

“A little sore but okay I guess,” I replied while still freaking out, “why the hell is everything so big?”

“They couldn’t save you in your dimension so they sent you here to ours so we could save you,” The doctor calmly replied.

“Do I go back when I recover?” I asked.

“No, I am sorry but the portal that would send you back could interfere with the medical equipment we used to fix you and you could get seriously hurt or die trying to go home so you’re staying here.”

I was shocked his old life was over and now he was stuck in this giant dimension, what would I do, I was about to ask more when 2 new females in medical scrubs came in. One of the new women came up on the opposite side as Dr. Booker and said “Hello, I am Dr. Mitchell, I was the surgeon that operated on you. I am just here to give you a quick check-up and make sure you are okay.” Then she looked across to the other doctor and asked, “Anything I should note?”

Dr. Booker responded, “No, he is awake and aware. He is already asking questions.”

“Great,” she said to that then turned back to me and asked, “Can you sit up for me?”

I sat up but as I lifted my head, I noticed the light headedness and instantly knew I was concussed. Been there done that not fun but I have been through worse. I noticed the thickness around my waist and quickly realized what I was wearing. “You know I am an adult right I don’t need diapers.” I noticed all the giants looking around like they were waiting to tell me bad news “Did something happen to my bladder during the attack?”

Dr. Mitchell considered lying to him for a moment but decided on a safer truthful answer for now so she could do an exam before the tantrum she was sure was about to occur. “The side effect of the pain medication I put you on is loss of control of your bladder and bowels, so we had to diaper you. If you don’t believe me, I can find a version in your alphabet to prove it to you.”

“Wait you speaking English, but you have a different alphabet?” I asked. I wasn’t happy about the diaper but nothing I can do about this for now.

“Yes, we do,” Dr. Mitchell responded. “Now please I need to make sure there was no spinal damage, we can discuss more about this dimension later ok sweetie.”

I complied with the doctor’s orders as proved I had control of my arms and my left leg, but she had me try to wiggle my right toes and I could, but while doing so I tried to move my right leg a little and instant pain brought me to tears as I screamed.

The giant that was here when I woke up instantly jumped up and said, “Oh my, is he okay is something wrong” the concern was very clear on her face.

Dr. Booker spoke up, “He is fine just looks like he moved the leg a little too much with the damage done to the knee and surrounding ligaments.” The doctor looked at me again, “try not to move that leg again okay.”

“Ok,” I replied.

The older nurse then picked up the chart at the bottom of the bed as Dr. Booker and Dr. Mitchell started going through things like pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and other vitals. Hospital policy said that they were supposed to use a rectal thermometer for littles, but they got approval to use an ear thermometer because of the bad shape of Danny’s leg.

“I am going to remove the IV from your arm Danny,” Dr. Mitchell announced and then he carefully removed the IV and once she finished, she asked, “you still ok Danny.”

“Yes Doctor,” I replied.

After the IV was removed the older nurse put down the clipboard and helped Dr. Booker gently roll Danny onto his stomach without injuring the leg. The older nurse said “You’re okay, sweetie, we just have to check for swelling on the back of your body”

The doctors checked out my back including the back of my head where I apparently had gotten some stiches. After they examined his back, they turned him back over and Dr. Mitchell said, “He seems to be recovering nicely, I have to go back to the Emergency Room, but I am one call away if anything goes wrong.” This seemed to be addressed more to Dr. Booker than anyone else and with that Dr. Mitchell left the room.

The older nurse decided to speak next “Hello Danny, I’m Nurse Polly, is there anything that I can do to make you more comfortable right now?”

“A drink please” I asked, and Nurse Polly looked towards Dr. Booker.

Dr. Booker quickly responded, “He needs to be eating and drinking before we release him so give him water and if that doesn’t cause any problems, we will try something more substantial.” Nurse Polly nodded and left the room.

“Are there people my size in this dimension?” I asked.

The woman who was there when I woke up then said “Yes there are three sizes of people for lack of a better term we call them amazons, mids and littles and before you ask everyone you have seen so far today are mids,” that scared me if these were all mids I couldn’t imagine the size of the amazon and my face must have shown it because the woman who I was talking to and Dr. Booker both started laughing and the woman confirmed “I’m joking sweetie, we are all amazons.” I noticed the other nurse that had come in with Dr. Mitchell was still in the room, but she hadn’t talked or really shown any interest in anything since she walked in. She had sat there with the same blank look in her face the entire time.

“Do littles and big live in the same communities because it seems the size difference would be a major issue?” I had a curious nature so I was going to continue asking questions and trying to figure out what my life would be like.

Angela thought no time like the present. She took a deep breath before saying, “Truth be told amazon and littles have a more symbiotic relationship. Generally amazon have a reproductive issue that makes it hard to have children, there are ways around it but it’s a hard and long process. They are left with a maternal instinct stronger than mids or littles, so they find littles who want or need an amazon to take care of them and treat them as their own child. Littles generally enter these relationships because everything is just too big for them. They agree to avoid living in poverty, are deemed by the court to be unable to care for themselves, come from a different dimension fleeing a bad situation or we rescue them from death in their dimension.” She watched very intently afraid of what comes next.

I instantly realized what she was hinted at. I took a deep breath right now I couldn’t move my leg without major amounts of pain there’s no way I was going to be able to fight this even if I wanted to, I had to talk my way out of this quickly “I understand what you are saying but I’m sure I can take care of myself.”

“If you could take care of yourself then we wouldn’t have needed to save you,” the woman said, “Sweetie I know it’s a big change, but we will figure it out and get through it together.”

“We” I asked weakly.

“That’s right me and my wife,” she pointed to the nurse who is still yet to talk, “have already adopted you, we are going to be one big happy family.”

That’s when I realized there was no way out of this one. I was going to be stuck as the child of these two huge women and since my hospital bed seemed more like a crib, and I was wearing a diaper probably a very young child. I did the only thing I could do with the leg in the shape it was. I broke down crying.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

The plot is great, the switching between first and third person narrative, sometimes within a paragraph makes this last chapter hard to read.  If you stick to one perspective it becomes a lot less confusing, IE instead of saying I/my use He/his or they/theirs or her/hers as would be indicated when referencing the character

• Thanks 1