LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

Chapter 36

Mama Angela carried Danny out of the conference room with Ashley behind them. Danny noticed the employees were watching them, but none said anything. Uncle Carl was not there, however. Danny wondered what he was up to.

“Now you said a couple days ago that you wanted shoes,” Mama Angela said. “So why don’t we start with socks and shoes to cover your cute little footsies.”

Danny went along with it because he did want shoes. He just hoped that he got shoes that were not too babyish.

Ashley left to get a car for the clothes and Danny to ride in. She knew Angela was going to go overboard on the shopping trip for Danny and Danny was not going to like the clothes she picked.

Mama Angela carried Danny to the socks.

“Do you see any you like?” Mama Angela asked.

“They are socks,” Danny said. “They are not a big deal. Danny never took any pleasure in shopping for clothes and usually tried to make it quick. He knew this shopping trip would not be that way though.

She looked around for a bit before picking out a pack of ankle socks with many different colors. “What do you think of these Danny?” Mama Angela asked.

“They look fine,” Danny said. He was glad she did not try to pick any of the socks with cartoon characters on them.

Ashley returned with the cart and Mama Angela sat Danny in the seat and place the socks in the cart. “Now let’s get some shoes.”

Mama Angela pushed the cart to the shoes section and began looking at croc like shoes eventually picking a dark green pair. “What do you think of these Danny?”

“I like those,” Danny answered.

“Then into the cart they go,” Mama Angela said smiling as she placed them into the cart. She was trying to pick shoes and later on clothes that Danny would prefer even though cuter options were available. She went to sandals next, and she instantly found a pair she thought would look super cute on Danny. They were blue with smiling fishes all over the shoe. She knew they would not be Danny’s favorite but decided to see if Danny would accept them. If he said no, she would put them back for now but come back before they checked out and get them.

“What do you think of these?” Mama Angela asked Danny. “I think they look adorable. Don’t you agree Ashley?”

“Sure,” Ashley said with no enthusiasm. She just hoped Danny would not complain too much so this trip could finish up quicker.

Danny thought the shoes looked way too babyish. He did not want to wear them but realized that Mama Angela was going to pick out a lot of outfits Danny did not like. He had a feeling these shoes were not going to be the worst thing she picked out. He decided to pick his battles for something more insulting.

“I guess they are okay,” Danny said. He saw Mama Angela quickly put them in the cart. Then she pushed the cart to the sneakers section.

“Okay Danny which ones do you like?” Mama Angela said.

Danny looked around and on the top shelf he saw a pair that looked like a normal pair of sneakers from his dimension. Danny could not read the information on the shoe and did not realize from his angle that the bottoms light up and the ties were just for show and could be removed, they were actually Velcro shoes. Danny pointed towards them. “The blue and white pair on the top shelf.”

“Good choice,” Mama Angela said as she found his size. She had calculated his sizes before the trip with the measurements the hospital did, so she did not need him to try everything on. They were not the pair that she would have chosen for Danny but wanted him to get to pick out some of his clothes.

They went to the next section which was shorts and pants.

“Tell me which ones you like,” Mama Angela said as she pushed Danny through the selection.

Danny picked out basic clothing like jeans that looked normal enough despite the elastic waist band and a few pairs of shorts that were solid print. Mama Angela took all his choices and put them in the cart while also noting where she thought some cuter items were so she could come back for them before they checked out.

The next section they walked into was the diaper section.

“See anything you like Danny?” Mama Angela asked.

“I am not doing this,” Danny quickly responded. “I do not need diapers once I am off the medication. I will not participate in picking any out.”

“Here, I have a suggestion,” Mommy Ashley intervened hoping to prevent anything more from happening in the store. She did not like the idea of taking care of Danny by herself but him losing it in a store would be a worse embarrassment in her eyes. “How about me and Danny go for a little walk while you do some more shopping.”

“Sounds good,” Mama Angela replied realizing with how today had gone that it all may be a little overwhelming for Danny. “Do you want to go for a walk Danny?”

“Works for me,” Danny replied. He raised his arms and Mommy Ashley lifted him out of the cart seat. She carried him outside of the store and Danny could see just how massive every building in the area was, but this was the largest.

Ashley was worried Danny would still be worked up about Angela taking him to the diaper aisle. That was completely ridiculous of her. She knew Danny still believed he was not staying in diapers. Ashley knew it was not true but why would Angela push the issue in public.

“Sorry,” Ashley told Danny. “Angela gets way too excited when she shops and forgets that not everyone enjoys shopping as much as she does. She did not think before going to that last aisle.”

“It’s fine,” Danny said. After seeing the spanking earlier today he was not in any rush to gain firsthand knowledge of how that felt so he would agree to almost anything right now after clearly upsetting his captors in the store.

“Be honest with me,” Ashley said deciding to push the issues of Danny lying to Angela to hopefully use it against him later. “You said you do not hate us because of what happened did you mean that or was it just saying what Mama Angela wanted to hear.”

“Honestly,” Danny admitted. “I meant what I said about not being sure of anything and being overwhelmed. At times I hate everything and everyone but other times I can think more clearly. I have seen how other littles are treated in this dimension and realize you and Angela are far from the worst.”

Ashley felt torn on if she believed Danny. She wanted to believe he was lying and her assumptions about him were correct, but something deep down told her he was being sincere. She decided to ignore it for now. Ashley just walked him around the perimeter of the building hoping not to interact with anyone so Danny would have no reason to lose his cool. In the front of the building a few people waved to the two of them as they left but for the most part they were ignored. That was until they saw an older male amazon in the store uniform who looked to be part of the maintenance team.

“Hello there, you two,” the maintenance employee said. “Is there anything I can do for you today?”

“Hello,” Ashley said. “We are good. Danny is newer and was just getting a little overwhelmed in the store, so I am letting him catch himself while my partner continues the shopping.”

“Smart,” the employee replied. “Is he your first little?”

“He is,” Ashley told the man.

“Wow,” the employee said shocked. “Normally new parents are not nearly in tune with how their little is feeling and when they show signs of discomfort, they go straight to either threatening punishments or worse just punishing them. Working here you see a lot of littles who are just overwhelmed or scared getting punished because of inexperienced parents. You and your partner must either have great instincts or have been very prepared.”

Ashley did not know how to reply. Yes, Angela both had great instincts with littles and was very prepared, but it was Ashley who suggested the idea. Ashley was not experienced with littles at all, and she did not have instincts with littles other than to avoid them. Truth be told in Ashley’s eyes it had been just dumb luck.

“Thank you, sir,” Ashley responded to the man.

“You’re welcome,” the man said. “Enjoy the rest of your shopping trip and good luck with the new little.” Then he got back to work, and Ashley continued walking Danny around the building for a while longer before stopping.

“Are you ready to go back inside,” Ashley asked Danny. “I am a little afraid of how much Angela could have bought for you in the amount of time we were out here.”

“Afraid because of how embarrassing it will be for me or afraid for how much she spent?” Danny asked.

“Both,” Ashley said emphatically. Ashley knew Angela would have a cart full of what she considered the cutest clothes for Danny, but most likely Danny would hate every outfit.

“Let’s go back,” Danny said. He also had the feeling Mama Angela would have several things in the cart he did not want.

While her wife and Danny were taking a break to calm down Angela went to work picking out the cutest outfits she could find for Danny. Onesies with cute cartoon animals, footie pajamas with stars and moons, t-shirts with phrases like little stinker and mama’s boy on them, which Danny would not be able to read due to the different alphabet. She enjoyed her shopping but was doing it a little quicker than normal because she did not want to keep Danny here too long with everything he had already been through today and since arriving. She was not rushing by any stretch of the imagination, but she knew the sooner he was at home where he was more comfortable the better. She also made sure to get a few plainer outfits that Danny would preferably wear early on before he accepted his role as a little more. While she was shopping, she saw Carl coming towards her.

“Hello Carl,” she greeted him. “Did you finish everything here.”

“Yep,” he replied. “I am ready to get back home to my wife and three little ones. Speaking of little ones where is Danny?”

“He and Ashley went for a walk,” she explained “He is still a little overwhelmed and the diaper section was a little but much for him.”

“Still in the phase where they do not believe they need diapers,” Carl guessed.

“He believes once all the medicines are out of his system that he will be fine without them,” Angela stated.

“He might gain a little bit more control,” Carl said. “But not enough for him to be trusted in anything but a diaper.

Angela felt like that comment was more reassurance for her that keeping him in diapers was the right thing to do than anything else.

“True,” Angela replied. “But at least we can give him thinner ones than he has had right now. The crawlers were good for when he was injured but he is going to need less bulk to walk.”

“Do you think he will be walking tomorrow?” Carl asked.

“I do not know,” Angela admitted. “The doctor said he should be able to, but I want to make sure he does not push himself too far and suffer more setbacks.”

“That is understandable,” Carl replied. “You want to baby him through the process. He is your baby after all.”

“Yeah, but I have the feeling he won’t like going for the patience approach. He seems to want it to be going a mile a minute.”

“You are the parent,” Carl reminded Angela. “If you think something is a bad idea then you can veto it. I know you want him happy, but you also have a more important responsibility to his safety.”

“I know,” Angela said. “But the doctor sad he is all set to try to start walking and told me and Ashley in a private meeting if we wait too long the muscles will weaken and it will be harder for him to walk again.”

“I get it,” Carl responded.

“How mad is Vivian at you for working another weekend,” Angela asked changing the subject.

“She was pissed,” Carl admitted. “But as soon as she heard about what was going on with you and Danny here, she did not care and became more concerned about him. She even was considering rounding up the kids and coming here to help you herself. I had to convince her that it was over and by the time they got here you would be gone.

Angela just smirked at her sister’s reaction. Mom to everyone, she thought. “Me and Ashley can handle it.”

“I know you two can,” Carl agreed. “She is really looking forward to meeting Danny tomorrow. So are the little ones.”

“I’m sure Danny will love meeting them,” Angela said not knowing how Danny felt about meeting his new family currently.

“Do you need anything before I head out,” Carl asked.

“Nope,” Angela said confidently. “Everything is all set here.”

“Okay,” Carl said. “Have a great rest of your day. See you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow,” Angela said and with that Carl left and Angela went back to shopping.

• Like 16

Once Danny and Ashley see everything there will be plenty of surprises. Both will be unhappy I am sure…they seem to be bonding over their mutual mistrust of each other and the situation. I also look forward to the family meeting and seeing how he interacts with the other littles! 

• Thanks 1

I like Ashley lol. She’s probably my favorite character in this story so far. I also can’t wait to see the family get together to see what happens. I am curious about why that guy that was “watching” the Littles during that meeting seemed so nervous, like he thought there was a chance he’d get some form of punishment. Definitely love the world building here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel sorry for Ashley, she really did not to ever have anything to do with a little.  She reminds me of the men when I was growing up, having children was just something that happened and as long as the wife took care of things everything was fine.  I really feel that when a amazon feeds a little breast milk without them knowing is just going to lead to trouble and mistrust.  Better to just start start from the brest so they know what they are getting.

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Chapter 37

Ashley carried Danny back towards where they were and started looking for Angela. They found her in the coat section and to nobody’s surprise the cart was full.

“There you two are I was starting to get a bit worried,” Mama Angela said.

“We are fine,” Ashley said before hopefully adding. “Looks like you are almost done.”

“I took the liberty of picking stuff so Danny could go home quicker,” Mama Angela responded. “If you want to take him through the shirts and pants and see if he wants to pick a few things that might be good.”

“I guess,” Mommy Ashley said. “Let’s go Danny.”

Mommy Ashley carried Danny through the aisles of shirts. Danny did not see what Mama Angela had picked out for him but went off the assumption he would not want to wear those therefore picked out several shirts for himself mostly plain but a few he noticed had superheroes from his dimension and figured those would be better than cartoon characters from this dimension.

Mommy Ashley walked Danny through and took his picks. She did not really care about what Danny wore like she knew Mama Angela did. She hoped that there were no arguments about what to wear tomorrow to Angela’s mother house. Mama Angela will want to dress him the same way the others will be dressed but Danny is going to want to look more mature.

When they finished, she quickly took him through some of the other aisles that Angela went through, excluding the seasonal clothes that Angela got him that he would not wear for months. Then they met up with Angela again. She had gotten through the clothing sections and Ashley noticed she had also gotten several new pacifiers, bibs and other supplies for the house. Ashley was hoping this would mean the trip was over and they could get out of this bad idea with minimal damage.

“Are we done here yet?” Ashley asked her wife.

“We have one more thing to shop for,” Mama Angela announced. “But we needed to wait for Danny in order to do it.”

“What are we shopping for?” Danny asked.

“Toys and games,” Mama Angela cooed towards him. “We need to get you things you like to play with.”

“Ok,” Danny said although he was not necessarily excited about shopping for baby toys.

Mama Angela took him from her wife. She carried him to the toy section of the store. She started with board games. “Ok Danny why don’t look around and pick out a couple of games for use. Your grandmother has a lot of board games so you would be able to try them there and we can figure out what to get you.”

Danny looked around and noticed that there was one section of the board games that looked really babyish and simple but further down the aisle were board games he knew from his dimension. He was relieved to see at least versions of games like Sorry, Connect Four and Monopoly that looked normal.

“They have games from home,” Danny said confused.

“Of course, sweetie,” Mama Angela cooed. “We want you to play whatever games make you happy, so we have made sure that a lot of your favorite games are here for you to play. Why don’t we get a few and you can teach me how to play them ok.”

“Ok,” Danny said as Mama Angela put Connect Four, Jenga and Sorry into the cart then she went back closer to the babyish games and grabbed Candyland. Then she took him into the next aisle with various building toys.

“Anything you like here?” Mama Angela asked Danny.

“I am not much of a builder,” Danny replied.

“That’s alright sweetie,” Mama Angela responded. “We still should get you something. Most littles I know especially unregressed really enjoy building toys.”

Danny picked out a thing of plain wooden blocks doubting he would ever actually use them. Mama Angela took him to another aisle with stuffed animals. “Pick out a new friend. I know antlers needs someone to keep him company when you are not around.”

Danny decided to pick out a killer whale. He figured that picking a predator could at least make things more fun and possibly give him opportunities to get under his caregivers’ skin. The next aisle he was taken to was by far the most babyish. Rattles, teething rings, toy key sets and button mashing toys that Danny assumed would only be giving him animal sounds or colors.

“I do not need anything from this aisle,” Danny told his new parents.

“I know you do not need anything from this aisle but what do you want?” Mama Angela replied.

“I do not want anything from this aisle,” Danny clarified.

“Okay then,” Mama Angela responded. “I hope you do not mind if I get a few things in this aisle anyways.”

“I won’t use them,” Danny said.

“I did not say you had to,” Mama Angela said back. She picked out a few toys in this aisle. One was a button toy that Danny assumed would be very boring, the second was a toy lawn mower with balls that popped up when you pushed it. The third was a set of bath toys. The final item she picked out was a stuffed dog that doubled as a rattle. Mama Angela was very careful with the rattle dog however as she transferred it to the cart without it making a sound. Then she hides it under some clothing. Danny was puzzled about why she was being so careful with it but decided not to ask.

“Okay I think we have enough for today,” Mama Angela cheerfully announced. “Let’s check out and go home.”

“Works for me,” Mommy Ashley said.

Angela put Danny back into the cart and wheeled it over to the checkout. They waited patiently in line until it was time for them to check out.

“Hello cutie,” a teenage female cashier greeted Danny as he was pushed towards her, and both of his caregivers began loading the cart. “Hello Ma’am find everything okay?”

“Too much,” Ashley said. Getting a giggle from both the cashier and Angela.

“Yeah, but when you have a little cutie like this one how can you not spoil them?” the cashier responded.

“Exactly!” Mama Angela replied giving Danny a little kiss on the head to emphasis it.

“Oh, he is such a sweetheart,” the cashier gushed. “What your name?”

“Daniel,” Danny said.

“Someone must have been a very good boy to get all these fun toys,” she cooed towards Danny.

Danny stayed quiet as she continued to scan the items and coo towards him. When she scanned the stuffed orca, she handed it directly to Danny. “Here you go little guy.”

“Thank you,” Danny said knowing that it would be the expectation of him.

“You’re such a polite a little boy,” the cashier praised.

The cashier finished scanning and bagging all of the items and Ashley could not believe the price even with the discount. Angela seemed unphased by the price and paid the bill.

“Thank you,” Angela said.

“And such a behaved little guy,” the cashier gave Danny praise in coos. “I have something for you if it is okay with your mommies.” The cashier then pulled out what to Danny looked like a tootsie roll pop in size, but the wrapper was different.

“That is very nice of you,” Mama Angela said taking the lollipop from the cashier. “I am sure he will enjoy this.”

“You’re welcome,” the cashier said. “Please come again.”

With that Mama Angela pushed Danny and the cart from the checkout line and towards their car as Ashley followed.  All three were glad that no more issues had occurred.

• Like 16

Glad to see an update. I have a feeling Angela did not want Ashley to know about the rattle... I hope Ashley can keep Angela at least somewhat at bay here, or I'm afraid Danny will not be unregressed for long!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 1/10/2023 at 6:38 AM, Diaperdimensionfan said:

With how much radiation you took in during the first trip it is likely if you travel back in the next few years you may die from too much radiation.

does that mean there might be a chance for Danny to go back through the portal after a few years of recovery?

I'm very curious about that rattle. I have a feeling it might regress Littles when used. I am betting she didn't want to use it on him there or accidentally regressing any others, as I'm not sure who it would work on. Even it's it only supposed to work on Littles, I imagine some Bigs or in-between people might be affected depending on their genetics.  

• Like 1

I am also curious about this rattle, I have read stories with regressive rattles in them.  Some would completely wipe the mind so you could get away with a little and make sure they don't fight you.  another type would give the little a temporary feeling of happiness, almost like smoking a joint that would disappear after a short time.?  

• Like 1

I wonder I she is going to use the rattle later that night for breastfeeding or getting him to comply better? I like that Ashley and Dannyget along better but also that Amanda is letting it happen. I look forward to the evening and family dinner.

I am so happy this story is back. Thank you for not letter this story be done. ❤️

Do the mommies know that some food like tootsie roll pops might have regression suggestion in them?

I think they will need something to make him breastfeed him. I wonder if Ashley will want to share breastfeeding her adopted son too.

I don't think Danny is going to be happy about how Angela dresses him to meet her family. I feel a spanking might be in his future. ?

17 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I wonder I she is going to use the rattle later that night for breastfeeding or getting him to comply better? I like that Ashley and Dannyget along better but also that Amanda is letting it happen. I look forward to the evening and family dinner.

Just to let you know you got your mommy,s mixed up,  Amanda is Stacy and Bella,s mommy. Angela and Ashley are Danny,s mommy and mama

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 6:50 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Again I hope this will not go into the unfinished folder. It is a great story. ?

The next chapter is in the works. Have not had a ton of time to write recently but I’m hoping to have it done at some point this coming week

On 3/16/2023 at 6:50 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Again I hope this will not go into the unfinished folder. It is a great story. ?

The next chapter is in the works. Have not had a ton of time to write recently but I’m hoping to have it done at some point this coming week

• Thanks 4

Chapter 38

Danny waited silently until they were at the car, and he was put in his car seat. His two caregivers loading their purchases into their car. Danny knew the answer but decided to ask anyways.

“Mama Angela,” Danny said. “May I have the lollipop the cashier gave me please?”

Danny was not normally the biggest fan of sweets but because he had not had solid food since arriving, he would take anything at this point. Plus, a little candy never hurt.

Mama Angela looked conflicted to Danny as she spoke, “Not right now Danny. We will see about it when you get home alright sweetie?”

Mama Angela hoped this did not cause a big fuss from Danny. She had already verified the brand of lollipop was safe and checked it for any signs of tampering so she felt confident it would be alright. She did not want to give it to Danny in the car because although he stopped the medication that made his stomach so weak. He still had not had a whole day to get it out of his system yet. He would be getting solid food tomorrow, but she did not want to give him the lollipop and have him throwing up in the car. Preferably he would not get the lollipop today, but it is not worth the fight if he really wanted it.

“Why not,” Danny asked making sure to watch his tone to sound more curious than anything else.

“Because we do not eat in the car,” Ashley butted in hoping to end the conversation there.

“Okay,” Danny gave in knowing that now was not a time to push. Danny would remember this in case he noticed inconsistency or hypocrisy in his caregivers.

Once the car was loaded Angela returned to the back seat to give Danny a kiss. “I promise I won’t steal your lollipop.” She told him as she got into the passenger seat and the ride home began.

Danny was enjoying the classical sounding music when the station changed. Instead of the relaxing music Danny found himself listening to Old McDonald had a Farm.

Mama Angela looked back at Danny and found him not smiling and not singing along. She was a little disappointed by that. She started singing it to him but immediately got a glare as a result.

“This is music from your dimension sweetie,” Mama Angela said sweetly. “Aren’t you enjoying it?”

“This is not what I listen to,” Danny said in a matter of fact. “The first radio station was really relaxing for me. Is there any way we can go back to that please?”

“Since you asked so politely,” Mama Angela gave in and changed the radio back to the classical music channel. She was disappointed Danny did not enjoy the more age-appropriate music. Despite that she happily went home with her wife and new baby boy.

Danny was brought in first with his new stuffed friend and deposited in the playpen as his two caregivers brought the new clothing and toys. Soon they had finished, and Mama Angela picked Danny out of the playpen. She took him to his highchair and spoon-fed him a baby food lunch.

“Good boy buddy,” Mama Angela praised when he finished it without fighting her. “I know it has already been a super long day for you and it is far from over so why don’t you take a nap.”

Danny did not fight her suggestion. She had been making him take a nap every day, so this was not a change from her usual routine. She put him down in the crib with a kiss on the forehead and left the room. Danny fell asleep quickly after the long day he had.

Angela rejoined her wife downstairs for lunch. “He is asleep.”

“That’s good.” Ashley said not really caring.

“Yeah, and when he gets up it will be time for him to prepare to try walking again,” Angela pointed out to her wife.

So that is what is most on her mind, Ashley thought.

“He will be fine,” Ashley told her wife.

“But what it he is not,” Angela said. “What if his leg is not ready yet? What if he hurts himself trying to push himself too hard? What…”

“What if you hurt yourself over worrying about this,” Ashley interrupted. “If you are so worried then why would you have told him you would let him try to walk today? It could have waited a little bit longer with no harm?”

“Because he will be with five other littles who can all walk,” Angela pointed out to her wife. “First impressions are important, and I do not want Danny or my nieces and nephews to feel like he is different. I think that if he forms a close bond with at least one of his cousins, it will help him accept everything more.”

“Are you talking about any of your sisters’ littles in particular or just any of them?

“Any would help,” Angela replied. “Willow is the most used to the adopted little’s life, but also probably has the least in common with him. Ruby might be able to understand him the best. Also, Freddy is kind of the outsider of the group right now so maybe those two could help each other.”

“Okay,” Ashley said. “So, you think Danny needs to walk by then. The doctor said it is a good idea and I will be here to oversee it if he gets hurt. Do not worry too much about it.

“I will try not to,” Angela said as she was taking the beads out of the rattle dog and examining them. “Remind me to talk to Carl tomorrow.”

“About what,” Ashley asked confused.

“This cute dog rattle toy,” Angela said as she dumped the beads into a plastic bag and placing them on top of the refrigerator. “I got it because I thought it might have the beads that helps little relax. These beads are full out regression beads. The store has a policy against these, but I know other than him most executives turn a blind eye to these policies.”

“So, one type of beads that messes with their head is alright but not another,” Ashley noted.

“The beads I want to use does not mess with their head,” Angela said defensively. “The sound makes a little’s brain produce and release more hormones that get the little to calm down. They cause no changes to how littles think and cause no long-term effects.”

“Okay,” Ashley said not getting why this was such an issue to Angela, but it was not worth fighting about. “What are you going to do with that toy.”

“There will be extra beads at my mom’s house,” Angela told her. “Remember when Heather was so much trouble. They stocked up on them then to try and suppress some of her fits. I will fill it there and give it to him another time. It does not seem like anything he will play with right now.”

“True,” Ashley said and changed the subject to things that had nothing to do with Danny.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Diaperdimensionfan said:

“The beads I want to use does not mess with their head,” Angela said defensively. “The sound makes a little’s brain produce and release more hormones that get the little to calm down. They cause no changes to how littles think and cause no long-term effects.”

Hmm.... So that wasn't intentional? Good to see she may not be quite as nuts as I thought she was. I'm guessing you're going after the type that appeared in Ellie's Eye-Opening? 

Glad to see another chapter, I think they're going to be surprised by the fact he won't give up when it's hard to walk. I suspect they really don't understand how 'tough' he is. Looking forward to more!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Angela needs to calm down. She is a helicopter parent but Danny is also new and still getting his feet under him so to speak. I like how Ashley is become more secure in her own parenthood even though she denies it. I also enjoy she is confused by Angela’s explanations sometimes over certain products being ok and others not. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 39

Danny woke up and quickly Mama Angela came up into his nursery.

“Hello, my little boy let’s get you up and changed,” she cooed at him.

Danny found himself being carried to the changing table and as had become routine he found his legs up and his bare bottom and private areas exposed. Something was different about this change though. When the new diaper was taped on Danny realized it was thinner than what he had been wearing so far. Mama Angela noticed that Danny noticed the difference and decided to explain it to him.

“Those old diapers were a lot thicker,” Mama Angela explained. “They are designed to not allow the little to walk or stand easily. They are perfect for when you are injured, sick or sleeping, but you are going to be walking around tonight so I put you in diaper that is a little thinner. Don’t worry it is still nice and fluffy and will hold any kind of mess you make.”

Danny was then carried downstairs and allowed to watch tv while Mama Angela prepared some things. As she left the room, she gave Danny a warning.

“Please stay on the couch. We will be walking as soon as I take care of a few things, do not put yourself at risk before then. If you do, we will not be walking today.”

Mama Angela doubted her threat was needed but with the thinner diapers she still decided it was the best course of action. The last thing she wanted was Danny trying to be too independent and hurting himself. He might not think of how much it could hurt getting off the couch and taking that impact with his leg.

Danny nodded. He had no intention of trying to get off the couch himself. If his leg is injured the last thing, he needed was the impact from jumping off the couch. Eventually he would but not today.

Soon after Mama Angela and Ashley entered the room. Angela was relieved to see that Danny was still on the couch.

“My good boy,” Mama Angela praised. “Are you ready to try standing.”

“Yes,” Danny said excitedly. He had not been on his feet since getting to this dimension he wanted to get back to walking and running.

“Yes what?” Mama Angela decided to play it up now when she had the leverage over Danny.

“Yes Mama Angela,” Danny replied.

“Then up we go,” Mama Angela said smiling at her little victory. She picked Danny up and positioning him so that his feet were above the floor and slowly lowered him to the ground, so he was standing but she was actually carrying most of his weight.

“How does this feel Danny,” Mama Angela asked.

“Feels fine no pain,” Danny replied.

“Good,” Mama Angela cooed to him and let his legs take a little more of his weight before checking in on him again. This continued until Danny was standing without Mama Angela’s assistance. Danny felt no pain in his leg just standing.

Ashley was in the room for Angela’s sake. Ashley agreed to watch Danny and intervene if she saw any signs that Danny was in pain.

Angela picked Danny back up and made sure that the first time was not the only time he could stand without assistance. She put him back down and still Danny felt no pain.

“Okay Danny,” Mama Angela said with a nervous tone. “Do you want to try to walk?”

“Yes please,” Danny replied ready to walk again.

“Okay,” Mama Angela said as she grabbed both of Danny’s hands putting them over his head. “We are going to try five steps sweetie ready.”

Danny was a little annoyed by her feeling the need to assist him but let it go. “Ready,” he responded. Danny attempted to take the first step but even in a thinner diaper he was still thrown off balance by the bulk between his legs and would have fallen without Mama Angela’s support.

“You okay sweetie,” Mama Angela asked concerned.

“Yeah, just need to adjust to the diaper,” Danny said.

Mama Angela looked over to her wife to see if she had noticed anything.

It looks like you need to work on balance,” Ashley noted to tell Angela what happened.

“Yeah, think I got it now,” Danny replied.

“Okay,” Mama Angela said. “Let’s try again.”

Danny walked or more toddled since the diaper through off his balance. He was able to take five steps without too much pain.

“How do you feel,” Mama Angela checked on Danny.

“I am good,” Danny said ignoring the little bit of pain he was feeling.

“Okay then,” Mama Angela said. “Let’s try going ten steps then over to Mommy Ashley.”

Danny once again waddled along with Mama Angela holding his hands. Ashley was watching and noticed after the seventh step Danny winced. She realized he was in a little bit of pain. Not too much but enough that he should be done after this. Danny finished the walk over to Mommy Ashley.

“How did that feel,” Mama Angela asked.

“Felt good,” Danny lied.

“Okay that is great let’s go back to the couch,” Mama Angela said. Ashley walked over to the couch so that she could continue to watch Danny’s face more to see if he was in pain or if it was just one bad step. Danny walked over keeping his face straight, but he did have a little pain in the leg, but he had fought through a whole lot worse pain.  They made it 15 steps back to the starting point. Mommy Ashley just had a feeling that he was in pain and decided that she would have to intervene.

“I think you did well,” Mommy Ashley intervened. “That should be enough for right now. I need Mama Angela’s help cooking dinner” She winked at Angela so Angela would realize why she was intervening.

Angela realized why Ashley intervened and wanted to know what Ashley saw and how serious she thought it was. She placed Danny back on the couch and turned the ball game back on. “Same thing sweetie. Getting off the couch might hurt you so stay there.”

Angela joined Ashley in the kitchen and began helping her with dinner as they talked in a hushed tone, so Danny did not hear.

“What was happening that you decided it was done,” Angela asked.

“He started wincing once,” Ashley said. “I doubt he did any damage to his leg, but he definitely had some discomfort.”

“Do you think walking today was too much?” Angela asked her wife.

“No,” Ashley replied. “I think it was more just fatigue after not being used for so long. Let him rest it a little more and he should be fine walking.”

“Alright,” Angela said still a little worried. “I will talk to him about this later tonight.” She wanted to see if Danny would be honest about it with her.

“Okay,” Ashley said as she continued cooking. Angela went back into the living room and sat down and watched sports with Danny. Once dinner was ready Angela moved him to his highchair and fed him dinner then she took him back to the couch and sat him on her lap facing her.

“Danny, I need you to be honest with me,” Mama Angela started. “How did your leg feel when you were walking? Was there any pain.”

“The pain was not bad,” Danny said honestly. “I have fought through a whole lot worse.”

“Okay,” Mama Angela said. “On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad would you say the pain was?”

“3 or 4 I guess,” Danny told her.

Angela felt that Danny was being honest with her but wondered if her 4 and his 4 would be very different. From his past both as an athlete and the beating that got him sent here that his 10 would be an insane amount of pain.

“Thank you for being honest with me,” she said as she pulled him into a hug.

“Are we going to walk again later,” Danny asked.

“Probably not,” Angela admitted. “Why don’t we play some games instead and tomorrow morning we will do some walking before going over to grandmas.”

“Fine,” Danny said a little upset that his honesty led to an undesirable result, but he needed to keep observing and learning.

Mama Angela went to the games she got him today. She picked out connect 4 and it looked normal to Danny minus being a 16 by 16 board and the pieces and board were much bigger.

“Ok sweetie,” Mama Angela said. “Why don’t you sit on my lap so you can actually reach the board.” She did not wait for him to answer before sitting down and putting Danny on her lap. “Ok you pick your pieces and go first.”

Danny noticed 4 colors of chips red, blue, white and black. Danny picked red and Mama Angela picked white. Danny got the first connect four easily. They played a few more before Danny realized he was winning because Mama Angela was letting him win. They ended up playing about a dozen games win Mama Angela only winning three times, once that Danny thinks she won so he did not realize she was throwing it to him, one that Danny purposely lost and a third where she seemed surprised, she won when Danny pointed it out.

“Ok Danny bath time then a bottle and bed,” Mama Angela told him after the final game. Normally Mommy Ashley had been bathing Danny but this time it was Mama Angela giving Danny his bath. She put the bath toys in and then stripped him and put him in the tub. She encouraged him to play with the bath toys which he did halfheartedly until he realized the rubber duck, she had gotten in the set shot water. Danny decided to risk it and while she was not paying as much attention sprayed her with water. Her reaction was just a smile, and she began washing him.

The difference between his two caregivers was clear by how they bathed him. Ashley was all business only talking to Danny if she needed him to do something and otherwise staying silent. Angela on the other hand was cooing at him and giving him praise the whole time even when washing areas that embarrassed Danny. She finished and gently dried him before putting him into a new diaper and pajamas. She took him downstairs and gave him a bottle of milk before putting him to bed in his crib. An hour later she came in to check on Danny and found him asleep.

“Good night, Danny, I know you do not believe it yet, but I love you!” She said as she left the room.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

This is a good story so far, good pacing, grate explanation of what happened each chapter, other than that a little bit of confusion at the beginning on who’s prospective we were reading the story from, & a little bit of grammar errors every now & then but that’s about it. This is a nice story & hope to see more soon!😄👍

• Thanks 1