LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend plans?

DailyDi

22 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

3 sets of Thanksgiving dinners on our end. Today is my family, tomorrow my Wife's and Monday my Wife, Boyfriend and I are having a quiet, low key, intimate family Thanksgiving dinner.

That's a lot of food!

Because I have always wanted a "Stevenson Screen" to house my Max-Min thermometer and Hygrometer, I made one from an old louvered airing cupboard door.

Last week-end I primed and undercoated it and this morning I gave it the first topcoat,         So I'll be watching paint dry.

Just watch football and baseball for myself- as I had to deal with a hot water tank situation all week so I want some down time- enjoy a couple drinks, football and maybe video games later on tonight!  So my weekend is going to be very low-key after having to deal with this disruption of routines!

BabyChris

7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Who's got something interesting going on this weekend?

I don't.

Me neither buddy! But tonight was pizza night though, so that was good! I LOVE spinach alfredo pizza!???❤️??❤️

40 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Me neither buddy! But tonight was pizza night though, so that was good! I LOVE spinach alfredo pizza!???❤️??❤️

I love a good white pizza!

• Like 1

I had a bit of a surprise yesterday.  I worked and got home at around 3:30pm and decided to check the football score of the Raiders/Bears game that I missed.  Turned out I hadn't missed it after all as it started at 4pm!  On top of that, the Bears won!  YEA!  Now, if the Packers will just start losing that will make things even better!