LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's Get Baked - Take 2

DailyDi

Today is the day! My new range is supposed to be installed today. Only took 3 weeks to get one in-stock that was affordable. Looking forward to have more home-cooked meal options again!

Congrats! Lead times on appliances have gone nuts. I'm glad you got one. We ordered appliances for when we blow up our kitchen, which dates back to the 1980's, and looks every bit of it, and right now our range is supposed to come in sometime in March. Nothing beats home-cooked food! When I was a kid I thought that restaurants were the best thing out there, but then I grew up and started travelling for business, and after two weeks of ONLY restaurant food, all I wanted was something from home. I remember sometimes returning on a Friday, and my wife would say "I was thinking of ordering in", and I'd say "Go ahead, but please, for the love of God, can you cook something for me?" 

35 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So you finally got your new oven Mikey?!? That's awesome buddy!?? Nothing better than home-cooked food!????????????????????‍?????????????❤️?❤️

Should be here in an hour. Per our agreement, Mom owes me a lasagna and a baked-good to be named later :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Should be here in an hour. Per our agreement, Mom owes me a lasagna and a baked-good to be named later :)

Ohhhh! You should go with some Halloween sugar cookies! Those are my favorite, I could eat about a dozen of those actually.?????❤️????

7 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Ohhhh! You should go with some Halloween sugar cookies! Those are my favorite, I could eat about a dozen of those actually.?????❤️????

Sugar or shortbread are my favs.

Oven was just installed and works fine. It even has wifi... I don't know why, maybe you can beam me some cupcakes? I know its to remote start the oven but there's something about unmonitored flames that seems like a bad idea. Its got built in air fryer too, so crispy nuggets and fries are in my future! It's a really feature-packed oven for the price we paid.

16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sugar or shortbread are my favs.

Oven was just installed and works fine. It even has wifi... I don't know why, maybe you can beam me some cupcakes? I know its to remote start the oven but there's something about unmonitored flames that seems like a bad idea. Its got built in air fryer too, so crispy nuggets and fries are in my future! It's a really feature-packed oven for the price we paid.

An oven that has Wi-Fi?!? Now I've seen everything! LOL!????❤️? How much did you pay for it buddy????

10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

An oven that has Wi-Fi?!? Now I've seen everything! LOL!????❤️? How much did you pay for it buddy????

$729 after discounts. It retails for 1099. Cheapest one was $569 but looked cheap.

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nothing better than home-cooked food!

I would agree with you, as long as someone else makes the food. (as in not me)

I know how to throw a frozen pizza into the oven.

32 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

$729 after discounts. It retails for 1099. Cheapest one was $569 but looked cheap.

That's actually a pretty good price buddy!?☺️??

Hey, if they can be idiots and have to appeal to the stupid techies and make a refrigerator with a built in TV in the outside door, why not be equally stupid and make an oven with Wi-Fi?  Think of how much cheaper it would have cost without the added Wi-Fi!

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Hey, if they can be idiots and have to appeal to the stupid techies and make a refrigerator with a built in TV in the outside door, why not be equally stupid and make an oven with Wi-Fi?  Think of how much cheaper it would have cost without the added Wi-Fi!

Hey... What about the wifi on the washing machine? A TV on the drier? Or a mixer for your drinks while waiting for clothes to dry?

On 10/7/2021 at 10:29 AM, DailyDi said:

Its got built in air fryer too, so crispy nuggets and fries are in my future! 

I love my air fryer. I’ve used mine to cook pork chops with excellent results. Of course, it’s got limitations. 

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.

Bake me a cake as fast as you can

Pat it and prick it, and mark it with B,

Put it in the oven for Baby and me.

If that cake is to be a (much needed) gift for Daily Di, should it not be marked wit a "D".

On 10/7/2021 at 9:29 AM, DailyDi said:

Oven was just installed and works fine. It even has wifi... I don't know why

It has wifi because they figured it might get lonely and need to get onto social media? Yeah.. has to be it.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

SO nice having an oven again! Mom made hashbrown casserole last night, it was really good. Reminded me of sour cream and onion potato chips.

That sounds very delicious buddy!???❤️