LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

question

13 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i looked, maybe i missed it but is there a venting thread? the month of september has been hell and i need one!

I made one a few years ago but it seems to have gotten buried. 

14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Most people vent in our depression forum: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/124-restlessfoxs-depression-discussion/ or in the rest of your life forum: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/37-the-rest-of-your-life/  depending on your emotional level about the vent.

well, this thread is in the rest of your life forum, so if its ok im gonna vent it here:

...........where do i begin............september 10 my mom had a heart attack, worst she has had judging on her pain(only way we can judge because of what im gonna say), first off, the ER didnt bother giving her fluids, just set an ekg to monitor her, followed NO protocol at all! nothing for pain, didnt call in a cardiac consult, not so much as an aspirin! the damn doctor, who must be from the major frank burns school of medicine, didnt show for 2 damn hours!!!!! when he did finally show up, he wanted to send her home! saying to follow up with her doctor, she had to say she wasnt comfortable going home with her pain, so he went ahead and admitted her for a day, which turned into a few days when her cardiologist showed up the next day. they only did 2 troponins on her, the first was negative, the 2nd was almost 150!!!!! and that was all they did, no serial troponins so we have no way to know how bad it got or when the numbers would have been trending down, we didnt know it was a heart attack until the next fucking day!!! she overheard on the nurses vocera thing what her 2nd and last troponin taken was, no nitro drip, skip to the heart cath, she thought she was getting the cardiologist she wanted and was told she can have, instead got some young doc who gave her a psuedo anyurism in her wrist, fixed nothing, her sugar was over 500 and didnt bother giving insulin and just shipped her off to a bigger hospital for a TAVR(ultrasound showed she had a severe aortic valve stenosis and the first hospital wasnt equipped to deal with it) 2 hours away, the 2nd one wouldnt let me stay with her, strict on their visiting hours. THEY sent her home saying "come back in a month and we will do your tavr", i wish it was over there, not even 24 hours passed, 16-18 actually, she had a seizure. she was on the toilet and was seizing, thank God a retired nurse friend was visiting, she told me to get her on the floor, where i accedentally dropped her but doesnt seem to have any affects from falling, *breathes*she stopped breathing, before i got her on the floor, we had to fight to get her back, while calling for an ambulance. 20 hours from discharge she is back to that 2nd hospital, they went ahead and moved her up and did her tavr on the 24th, took less time than was told, the doc said it went good, but she still gets chest pains, and me being autistic makes each and every time a new adventure in hell, last night it took 3 hits of nitro to make it go away, thank God it stayed away that third hit, she talked to the doctor on the phone who told her if it doesnt stay gone by 2 hits to get to the er(the same er that could HAVE KILLED HER!!!) tonight she had more pain, thank God it was gone after the 2nd hit. i dont know how much more of this i can take. the stress of this is giving me chest pain, only im not about to get it treated, i hope it takes me out!

sorry about the ranting, i just needed to vent.

• Sad 1

@feralfreak I’m so sorry to hear about your mom.  I will put her in my prayers book. 

As for the idiot doctors well that crap wouldn’t go well with me if he didn’t come in within a half hour I would have been looking for him and giving him a rant or 2. Doctors today have no morals.

• Like 1

she is still getting chest pain after eating, still having to take nitro.

i asked this in the faith forum but i dont think it would hurt to ask it here, can someone give me some scripture that shows its ok to sue? we need to sue the hospital(and the doctor and the nurse, would it have killed her to go to the doc and advocate for her patient?!) but my mom, being christian has the misperception that christians cant sue, i dont buy that, but i dont know the scripture to document it, can someone help me?

13 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@feralfreak I’m so sorry to hear about your mom.  I will put her in my prayers book. 

As for the idiot doctors well that crap wouldn’t go well with me if he didn’t come in within a half hour I would have been looking for him and giving him a rant or 2. Doctors today have no morals.

Is that true Eddie????

36 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@BabySpiderBoy ? Pm me your question 

i think he is asking if doctors have no morals, THIS doctor clearly didnt care, protocol requires a doctor in the room no later than 15 minutes from arrival, as well as oxygen, nitro, fluids, ekg(the one thing got right), bloodwork to check troponins(minimum 3, they did 2) and a cardiac consult. mom even asked for oxygen and nitro and was told "no, the doctor didnt order it"

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i think he is asking if doctors have no morals, THIS doctor clearly didnt care, protocol requires a doctor in the room no later than 15 minutes from arrival, as well as oxygen, nitro, fluids, ekg(the one thing got right), bloodwork to check troponins(minimum 3, they did 2) and a cardiac consult. mom even asked for oxygen and nitro and was told "no, the doctor didnt order it"

What?!?? That's awful!? Doctors don't deserve to be lazy like that!?? And you are correct sir! That's what I was trying to say. Thanks buddy!???❤️☺️??❤️?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What?!?? That's awful!? Doctors don't deserve to be lazy like that!?? And you are correct sir! That's what I was trying to say. Thanks buddy!???❤️☺️??❤️?

@BabySpiderBoy your right they don't but they do anyways.  

On 10/6/2021 at 8:02 AM, feralfreak said:

i looked, maybe i missed it but is there a venting thread? the month of september has been hell and i need one!

I found what you are looking for @feralfreak  https://www.thelawyersthatlisten.com/blog/2018/january/can-a-christian-sue-/#:~:text=The Bible does not forbid lawsuits.&text=In the Bible%2C if you,them not to be Christians.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:33 PM, spoonchicken said:

If you need to vent...just FART !

@spoonchicken

yesterday I Musta had something happen: I ate three pieces of very good pizza from a local pizzeria. After eating these three pieces of pizza, and after about 2 to 3 hours, I ended up in the bathroom seven times in an hour and a half. The pizza went directly through me, and I guarantee you I farted a couple of times before I was able to release all of this. It came on so fast it was ridiculous and I was lucky to be able to get into the bathroom to be able to deal with such a mess. If I wanted to, I could’ve use my diaper, but this was way beyond just having a “release of number two“. I will spare you the details, but I felt like I was releasing Niagara Falls.

I have to remember that there are certain foods that go through me: when they do it can be like a flood, And it can cause issues if you are not fast enough, which means you have to clean yourself up. I like your style: we all vent gas in someway whether it is from our mouth’s or from our butts, but we have to release gas somehow.

Brian

35 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@spoonchicken

yesterday I Musta had something happen: I ate three pieces of very good pizza from a local pizzeria. After eating these three pieces of pizza, and after about 2 to 3 hours, I ended up in the bathroom seven times in an hour and a half. The pizza went directly through me, and I guarantee you I farted a couple of times before I was able to release all of this. It came on so fast it was ridiculous and I was lucky to be able to get into the bathroom to be able to deal with such a mess. If I wanted to, I could’ve use my diaper, but this was way beyond just having a “release of number two“. I will spare you the details, but I felt like I was releasing Niagara Falls.

I have to remember that there are certain foods that go through me: when they do it can be like a flood, And it can cause issues if you are not fast enough, which means you have to clean yourself up. I like your style: we all vent gas in someway whether it is from our mouth’s or from our butts, but we have to release gas somehow.

Brian

@~Brian~ I have the same issues.  If I eat Taco bell pizza or Mcdonalds I better be close to a bathroom or else.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@~Brian~ I have the same issues.  If I eat Taco bell pizza or Mcdonalds I better be close to a bathroom or else.

@DiaperboyEddie12

Yep, such as life, This can also happen to me if I’m at work, on Thursday, when they make community lunch, and I eat something that I am not familiar with, or something that I have never eaten before. If that happens, I will be in the bathroom within probably an hour, and I am glad that I have my supplies with me in the event that I need them. 

Brian

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

Yep, such as life, This can also happen to me if I’m at work, on Thursday, when they make community lunch, and I eat something that I am not familiar with, or something that I have never eaten before. If that happens, I will be in the bathroom within probably an hour, and I am glad that I have my supplies with me in the event that I need them. 

Brian

@~Brian~ I got you beat!  Within 15 minutes of me eating those foods I said above.  I have to either be near or in a bathroom or diapered

• Like 1