LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

I would definitely go trick or treating with you! @Apache Raccoon?? And @DailyDi I know it would be super fun and we'd have a blast!☺️????????? For sure! And we would definitely sing that song!??❤️??❤️??❤️☺️??❤️??❤️? The voices kinda remind me of the animaniacs, Which is just one more reason we have to sing this song. LOL!????

• Like 2

When I was younger, Halloween was fun. I would go out with my mom or my stepdad or my dad. I would get a bunch of candy. Most of the candy that I got, I never ate all of. Anything that I didn’t eat or didn’t like I would give it to my parents. As I got older 12 or so, I took my last run with my brother in 1985. After that, I never went out again. Instead, I would go to my moms house on Halloween night, and then I would wait for my nephews and all of the neighborhood kids to show up and see all of their interesting costumes. We even have had instances where on Halloween night, we set a certain number of hours, let’s say from 3 to 7 PM. During this time, anyone who wanted to bring candy down to the lobby could do so and we would have bowls of candy for the Kids to come in and grab. I took some of the candy myself some years, and others it just didn’t do anything for me.

Now that I’m older, Halloween is not the same as it was when I was a kid, and that is to be expected, I have noticed however that there are a lot of “babies “out there on Halloween wearing diapers using pacifiers bottles etc. etc.  this is the one time of year that you can dress up as anything, and you would be able to get away with it. People in our community could get away with it anyway because we were diapers anyway so we would be able to do anything.  I get some candy every once in a while, but I am not a big candy person. I may end up getting a bag of M&Ms, or a bag of skittles, or a bag of the sweet tarts or the nerds: but that’s about as far as I’m willing to go.

Holidays are usually for the kids. One of my favorite holidays is Christmas. This is because you get to see the reactions of the little kids as they are mesmerized by the packages boxes and the stockings that they see hanging on the mantle. There’s nothing better than to see a young kid opening up a present and seeing his eyes sparkle when he knows he got something that was pretty awesome.  Now I spend most holidays with my family, and because of COVID-19 last year I spent my Christmas at home. My stepdad came down and gave me a box full of gifts, and then I called my mom and thanked her for what she did, and my stepdad is awesome also because I usually give them a list of “practical things“ and I have yet to not get what I asked for. Sometimes the surprise is still in one of these boxes, because I don’t always know what I’m going to get, and my parents are notorious for surprising me. I like surprises!

Will have to see what happens this year with Delta running around and the Mu Variant. Last year a lot of people in Vermont decided to attend Halloween parties. The health commissioner was  then reporting cases of Covid amongst people who attended these parties, and reiterated that people should not be gathering for some of these things. There have even been cases in 2020 where people attended Thanksgiving celebration and ended up getting sick as well.  I am of the opinion that it would be safer for me to just hang out at home because I don’t think it would be a good idea to catch COVID-19 even though I am fully vaccinated.

I probably will watch a movie called “slumber party massacre“ and “Slumber party massacre 2. I also have several Drive in Horror Classics that I could watch on Halloween night or during the week of Halloween. Sometimes it gets lonely up here in Vermont, but I deal with it every day. I hope whoever celebrate Halloween does it safely and takes necessary precautions to make sure that they don’t get sick!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed Duplicate Paragraphs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

They will give us all the candies to make us stop!

Yes they most definitely will! Mmmmuuuuuhahahahaha!!!!!!??????☺️❤️??????❤️?

• Like 3

I always had fun trick or treating as a kid.  When an adult I used to decorate our yard fully with ghosts, monsters, tombstones, fog machine and lots more.  People said our house was the best around.  Now days I just do the inside of the house and have cut that back too.  Trick or treating just isn't what it used to be.  Lots of bars have awards for best costume on Halloween but I don't do bars anymore.  If I ever had the guts, I'd dress as an old man with black dress shoes, knee high black socks, plaid button down shirt and a big white disposable diaper like Betterdry and go around with a walker asking if anyone knows where my pants are.

• Like 2

Halloween was fun as a kid, with the exception that living in New England it can be pretty cold by the end of October, so often our costumes had to be hidden by winter jackets.

• Like 2

Last time I went Trick-or-Treating was 30 years ago, My friend Chris and I decided it was time to go out 1 last time. Got a good haul that last time too, I was at the end of the candy phase, so that last one lasted me a whole year. Have a photo of that too.

• Like 2

halloween has always been fun for me! the last time i went trick-or-treating was college lol a bunch of us cobbled together costume looking outfits and went around the town for a few blocks. there was a period of a few years at home that halloween was kinda dull. didn't go out, didn't have people over, didn't dress up, not a fan of horror movies, but i did carve pumpkins and hand out candy! got many many complements about my carving, and several people took pics!

now that me and my g/f got our own place we love halloween all over again!! we moved to a town with a lot of young and younger families, so we literally get hundreds of kids! first year was a bit of a test of what works and what doesn't, and a feel of the town. luckily, we talked with a neighbor weeks before the 31st and we able to get enough candy. since then, we abandoned using the door and instead simply stand out front with the yard decked out and us in costume. first time either of us have ever done a couple's costume is when we got our house lol. we try to keep a theme each year to blend decor, pumpkins and costumes, but it's just "try to". one year we barely had anything out because of a threat of rain and a pumpkin i was carving failed miserably. but we still had great reactions from people and kids and the rain passed by without a drop! we can't wait for this year!

• Like 1

Nope, I work on Halloween, as it is one of our busiest days/nights....it is generally a nightmare. Busy as hell for around 5 or more hours, you literally cant move fast enough to keep up!!! LOTS of Halloween parties etc. 

This year it us on a Sunday, but I imagine Saturday night is going to be qwazy with lots of parties.....ugh! To much stress, not enough F*U*N!!! ??

I remember last year for Halloween me and my family went trunker or treating at an friend of my Mom's church. I went as Jason Voorhees, but I just had the hockey mask on. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of candy. We got big bags of it actually, which is pretty cool! I still have my candy from last year believe it or not. Mostly because I keep forgetting to eat it. I always get distracted. And sometimes my mom will make us go on a diet to where we can't have as much sweets as we would like. So between those two things that's why I still have it. Lol!??? But rest assured, I will eat it. I might even share it with my sister, I don't know yet.???❤️??? And we're gonna do the same thing again this year too. It's gonna be fun. You're never too old to go trick or treating!????❤️??? I don't care what anybody says! ??? Happy Halloween people!!!! enjoy it!!!!?????❤️??????????️?️???????❤️

• Like 2
On 10/3/2021 at 11:24 AM, DailyDi said:

Halloween was fun as a kid, with the exception that living in New England it can be pretty cold by the end of October, so often our costumes had to be hidden by winter jackets.

Yup, living in Canada, this is the quintessential childhood Halloween experience. There are a bunch of vampires and ghosts and zombies and superheroes running around, but all of them have winter coats and boots on. Every once in a while we get blessed with a Halloween where it's dry, warm, and not excessively windy, but typical weather for this time of year is rain, temperatures somewhere between 0 and 10 C, and, wind. It puts a spring in your step, though!

• Like 1

It's sad that this happened but kind of funny years later.  I was maybe 2 or 3 years old and one year there was snow on the ground.  My dad took my older brother and me out for trick or treating in the neighborhood and dropped me off at home early and continued with my brother.  Back then the trick or treat bags were made of paper with a couple handles, kind of like small shopping bags you get at the mall when Christmas shopping.  My brother went from house to house with my dad filling his bag with candy.  When he got home with his goodies, he found that the wet snow had soaked through the bottom of his bag opening a big hole in which most of his candy had fallen out somewhere along the way home.  I kind of laugh about it a bit but still feel sorry for him.  Same thing happened one summer when my dad took us out in a row boat fishing.  He caught a stringer full of fish which he tied off in the water.  When it came time to leave and pull the stringer into the boat, the string had broke and he lost all his fish!

On 10/3/2021 at 6:44 AM, rusty pins said:

I always had fun trick or treating as a kid.  When an adult I used to decorate our yard fully with ghosts, monsters, tombstones, fog machine and lots more.  People said our house was the best around.  Now days I just do the inside of the house and have cut that back too.  Trick or treating just isn't what it used to be.  Lots of bars have awards for best costume on Halloween but I don't do bars anymore.  If I ever had the guts, I'd dress as an old man with black dress shoes, knee high black socks, plaid button down shirt and a big white disposable diaper like Betterdry and go around with a walker asking if anyone knows where my pants are.

Oh oh. Didn't that really happen (...to me or did it)? Can't remember....