LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Challenge Accepted?

DailyDi

Reminds me of the math professor who, when asked by his Dr. if his constipation was getting worse or better, said "Give me a pencil and I'll work it out".

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hi Mikey!*BIG HUGS!*?????????❤️??❤️? What were you like 20 years ago back when DD first came out??

I don't think I've changed much in twenty years. I was a little more social as I had "real" jobs out amongst the people, but I still preferred to be in my little circle of friends and family. I wore diapers more back then as there wasn't any god pull-ups at the time for daytime wear.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I don't think I've changed much in twenty years. I was a little more social as I had "real" jobs out amongst the people, but I still preferred to be in my little circle of friends and family. I wore diapers more back then as there wasn't any god pull-ups at the time for daytime wear.

That's very nice buddy!☺️ Do you prefer pull-ups or Diapers????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's very nice buddy!☺️ Do you prefer pull-ups or Diapers????

I prefer diapers, but the pull-ups are better fitting when I'm active during the day, and cost less per brief than the diapers.

• Like 2

Geez!  What kind of store are you shopping at where they have to put up a sign to make sure people don't shove every kinky looking thing up their ass?  I cringe thinking of their average clientele!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:  Perhaps the store owner put the sign up after having his own unpleasant experience!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

That was my first thought on what these were. I think there is something called a 'kubaton', that serves that purpose also. It can be used to hit pressure points on an attacker, or I guess you could always go for the throat or crotch if able to.

You know, I can see some segments of the population taking up that challenge. ? I mean, there's tiktoks and youtube videos of people eating laundry detergent pods despite the warning on the labels.  and this one would be even sexier and edgier. :roflmao:  also with a higher risk of added drama. oooh, youtube/tictak video part 2! it will sooo totes go viral! ?‍♀️

On 9/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

You know, I can see some segments of the population taking up that challenge. ? I mean, there's tiktoks and youtube videos of people eating laundry detergent pods despite the warning on the labels.  and this one would be even sexier and edgier. :roflmao:  also with a higher risk of added drama. oooh, youtube/tictak video part 2! it will sooo totes go viral! ?‍♀️

Or, since it is rather sharply pointey, sit and watch someone run it in thier back door, impale themselves Internally, and sit and bleed to death!!!! Yup!!! That theres some entertainment!!??

18 hours ago, square_duck said:

Or, since it is rather sharply pointey, sit and watch someone run it in thier back door, impale themselesInternally, and sit and bleed to death!!!! Yup!!! That theres some entertainment!!??

But it won't get them on the TV show "Sex Sent Me To the ER".  It could get them on the show "1000 Ways To Die". ?

• Haha 1

If there is no warning on a product in USA, then someone is gonna try it, then sue the company, that's why you have so many "weird" warnings over there.

In most of Europe we have laws that forbids you from suing for stupid stuff like this, so there is no need for warnings on every product.