LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you just let it come out?

To be honest, I like to just let it come out naturally. It's kind of like having incontinence. I also like to feel that really strong urgency. I don't like having any straining.  When the poo comes out naturally I don't have to push at all. I just let it comes out. First it's solid as it slides out and then a mighty surge slowly spreads a semi-soft poo up around my privates. How do you do it for you? Now you'l have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the times.

Letting it all out on it's own terms and with no effort is one of life's pleasures for myself :) 

If it's being stubborn and needs assistance I'll slip into 5 year old me mode and do the squat and drop and push it out. 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Those are the best kind, you sit on them to squish em down and you feel it !!!

I've had some that are pretty firm. Some of them are so big that my anus feels it's splitting. I have to give a few little pushes. First it's hard, slow and bulging. Then it surges as it get's to change from hard to just semi-firm.  At that point, the gigantic poo spreads slowly up around my privates. I swear my ass is going to break. But sitting on that load feels like a big little pillow. It never really squishes. But I always feel that "poo-phoria". When I have an  enormous turd I can feel the vagus nerve fires a jerking climax. Yes...poogasm1

• Like 2

I have no ability to control when or where I poop. The only way I know I am about to mess my diaper is I will get a bowel contraction and within about 5 seconds, the poop is sliding out of my bottom uncontrollably. Once the poop starts coming out, I will normally just give it a little push to finish it off. I normally keep my messy diaper on for 30 minutes to an hour because there is very frequently a second wave of poop coming out within about 30 minutes. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

help me out. I have just started wanting to mess my diapers.  I have pee in them for like ever but never pooped (well once when I came home from hospital and didn't know they had given me a strong laxative. there was no warning that time just an explosion)  Anyway how did you get over the reluctance and let it just happen. 

This morning while getting coffee I just relaxed with no effort and messed my wet morning Tye Dyed Mega Max size small diaper. Had anyone been with me they would have never known I just pooped my diaper except for maybe a brief glassy eye gaze as I enjoyed the initial release and the growing warm bulge in the back and bottom of my diaper. I don't really smell anything, but I could noseblind and accustomed to my poopy diaper.

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2021 at 6:02 PM, Baldwin said:

help me out. I have just started wanting to mess my diapers.  I have pee in them for like ever but never pooped (well once when I came home from hospital and didn't know they had given me a strong laxative. there was no warning that time just an explosion)  Anyway how did you get over the reluctance and let it just happen. 

That is a hard one to answer.  It's getting over your reluctance that is the issue, not just pushing it or letting it out into your diaper.  Anyone can poop their pants or diaper, it's the wanting to do it as opposed to using the toilet.  You have to focus on what you enjoy about the feeling of pooping in your diaper to get over your reluctance.  In my case, I do it maybe once or twice a month on days off work when I have the house to myself.  No pun intended (well, maybe a little), but it's basically a crap shoot when I do it.  I never know if it will be a solid log, sloppy mud slide or something in-between.  I do prefer a solid log but I usually get something far less firm.  One, I hate the smell and the clean up afterwards.  Why do I do it then?  Because to me the feeling of pushing a poo out into my diaper, feeling it fill the seat of my diaper and then fall down inside when I'm done outweighs the downside of the smell and eventual clean up later.  Sitting in my mess after doing the deed while on Daily Diapers, doing chores around the house with a load in my pants, those are things I enjoy. 

To overcome your reluctance, ask yourself just what is it you like about pooping in your diapers.  You said you have just started wanting to mess your diapers so you must have some interest in wanting to do it.  What caused that interest?  The thought of being naughty by secretly having a mess in your diaper?  The idea that adults don't poop their pants?  Maybe it's the feeling you get when pushing it out and having it fill the seat of your diaper, pushing up against your bottom.  Maybe sitting in it and feeling it squish all over.  I say to help get over the reluctance of messing your diaper, focus only on what you enjoy most about doing it and your feelings of enjoyment.  Push the negative aspects away (like cleaning up afterwards, for example) and focus mostly on the bliss and enjoyment you get from pooping in your diaper.  If you really don't get pleasure from doing it, then perhaps pooping your diaper isn't for you.  It's not for everyone. 

• Like 2

I love crapping my pants and soiling myself so much so that I would rather do that than go to the potty.? I especially like the ones where it's a hard poo but semi-soft because it reminds me of when you were a toddler and had taken a hard poo on the potty. And then you didn't like that so you would try to hide from your parents under the couch or under the table or in a big corner and take a big poo-poo in your diaper like you were doing something you weren't supposed to and being naughty.???????❤️??❤️??? When I go poopie in my diaper I like to just let it come out on its own because that's what a REAL baby would do. But then again babies also push it out into their diaper, so there's that. Honestly I like doing both because either way, I still feel like a baby!????❤️???❤️??

• Like 1

Today's poo pretty much came out on its own.   I  really had to go.  I put on a fresh diaper and was walking around the house.   The urge was pretty strong,  so I just stopped and relaxed and a huge, soft poo filled the seat of my diaper.  I  pushed a little bit to finish then I walked around,  finishing what I was doing,  with a big bulge in my diaper.  It felt good walking around, then I  sat down and it squished all over my butt and up between my legs.   It feels incredible.   

My diaper is still dry, so I'll be enjoying it for a long time today.  Hopefully I'll fill it again with another load.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I got up this morning in a very wet Tykables Little Builders diaper. While getting morning coffee I just relaxed and messed my diaper so naturally, no pushing, just a nice poopy load filling my diaper. Had my wife been up, the only way she would have been able to tell that I was messing my diaper was brief glazed eye stare as I enjoyed filling my diaper.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Moochie said:

I got up this morning in a very wet Tykables Little Builders diaper. While getting morning coffee I just relaxed and messed my diaper so naturally, no pushing, just a nice poopy load filling my diaper. Had my wife been up, the only way she would have been able to tell that I was messing my diaper was brief glazed eye stare as I enjoyed filling my diaper.

Sounds like heaven Buddy!???????????❤️??

• Like 1

Thanks to all your comments.  It helps to know others can do this.  For me I hope to get over the mental issue and just let it happen like you guys.  It is the freedom I have when I pee in my diaper that I enjoy so much that I want that same freedom to poop in my diaper anytime anywhere.  I'm trying!

• Like 1

I love just relaxing and letting it all come out and the feeling of the warmth on my bottom as it fills my diaper is so wonderful.  I love that I have been doing this for so long that I have lost control that I do pee and poo without having to force it anymore. It took a long time for this to occur and especially with the bowel. Now just having the freedom to relax and go without really thinking about it and where ever is wonderful. 

3 hours ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I love just relaxing and letting it all come out and the feeling of the warmth on my bottom as it fills my diaper is so wonderful.  I love that I have been doing this for so long that I have lost control that I do pee and poo without having to force it anymore. It took a long time for this to occur and especially with the bowel. Now just having the freedom to relax and go without really thinking about it and where ever is wonderful. 

I bet it is buddy! It feels so good to just go whenever you want, just like a real baby! And it makes you feel little! By the way, I just wanted to say, I love the fact that you use baby talk, I do too.??❤️ I'm also very proud and glad you've lost the ability to go potty whenever you want, looks like you're a true baby now. Congratulations buddy!??????❤️

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I bet it is buddy! It feels so good to just go whenever you want, just like a real baby! And it makes you feel little! By the way, I just wanted to say, I love the fact that you use baby talk, I do too.??❤️ I'm also very proud and glad you've lost the ability to go potty whenever you want, looks like you're a true baby now. Congratulations buddy!??????❤️

It took a long time wearing 24/7 and going pee pee and poo poo in my diaper for that to happen. It didn't happen overnight. I am really glad because I feel it is more convenient to not worry about getting up to use the potty and also when I am out with either my mommy or babysitter what the hassle would be to even find a bathroom. I have my bathroom right there. The only time we have to find a bathroom to get changed is if I go poo poo when I am out and we look for family bathrooms. As for using baby talk I am in my baby space almost all the time so I speak like that to my mommy and babysitter(my roommates) all the time so it normal to me. Really the only time I don't is if I am in work space.