LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now you have a place to put your phone while changing your diaper

willnotwill

Anyone will try and cash in on people!  The public is up for just about any gimmick anyone comes up with, especially if it relates to anything Hi Tech.  You are seriously going to pay $20 plus shipping just for something you can put your phone in while changing your kid's diaper?  I'm sure there are plenty of places within easy reach in that room or area to set your phone down while changing your kid, even in your apron or pants pocket!  People are suckers for anything someone can dream up to get a piece of your money.  Before cell phones back in the 1960's, if the phone rang and you couldn't get to it, the person would call you back.  There wasn't even caller ID back then or answering machines like today so you had no clue who called.  Have our lives evolved to the point we have to immediately drop everything we are doing to answer every call that rings to our phone,  Including all the telemarketer calls and fake phone scams?  Even in restaurants, concert (by the way we pay big money for those tickets) and driving in our car people just have to grab that call the minute their phone goes off.  Think people!  These days we have ID on our phones.  Wait until the task at hand is through to return a call.  If the caller is pissed you didn't pick up right away, too bad for their sorry ass!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I was an baby again I would definitely want that!?☺️ It would make my diapie changes more entertaining for sure.? Then I would want daddy's phone all the time!????? Besides, us babies need a place for our phones and this is perfect!?❤️???????❤️?

4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Thanks for posting this by the way ??☺️❤️? I really appreciate it buddy!??

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Glennie said:

does anyone else think its a bad idea to have a device is fairly easily hacked into, watching your baby get a diaper change.. I think that's a hard pass.

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Not to mention that it's just a dumb idea, and an easy way to get your phone filthy with nastiness. We're not talking malware either.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Glennie said:

does anyone else think its a bad idea to have a device is fairly easily hacked into, watching your baby get a diaper change.. I think that's a hard pass.

Just one more opportunity for the pervert's out there!

On 9/11/2021 at 6:20 PM, Glennie said:

Keep your phone camera(s) covered, people!

On 9/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, Glennie said:

@Glennie

I would agree with you! Nowadays, there are so many things that can be monitored, and the worst thing that can happen is if someone can use technology to monitor people, that is supposed to be used in a good way, what is used in a bad or inappropriate way. Far too many times, people take a vantage of security holes that can be used as a way to monitor things they have no business monitoring. It is bad enough the kids nowadays have a phone in their hand probably by the time they’re seven, eight, nine, ten or eleven, But every time you turn around a kid has a phone in their hand. They tell us that young kid should not have as much screen time as they do now. I remember growing up I used to watch Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, electric company, and zoom. And most of the time during the day I would be either at school, or outside, or doing my homework we’re not watching TV.

but every time you turn around a kid has a phone in their hand. They tell us that young kid should not have as much screen time as they do now. I remember growing up I used to watch Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, electric company, and zoom. And most of the time during the day I would be either at school, or outside, or doing my homework we’re not watching TV.

Technology gives us the opportunity to have anything we want at a press of a button. Sometimes I wish that I could go back a few years and actually see what it was like not to have that happen, but we have to evolve. Most people have their phones on their selves at all times and they look at it 10 or 15 times a day. I am no different, but if I go to my dad’s or to a relatives house, my most important thing that I try to do is to interact with my family and my friends because I can always play with my phone, I can always watch YouTube, and I can always make phone calls. Very rarely do I answer phone calls while I am out away from my home, but if I do, that would be a good reason. Children have too much screen time as it is, and it is our responsibility as parents and as individuals that care for young children to keep their screen time to a minimum, not to punish them or take it away, but to allow them to be kids and enjoy being a kid before they have to be an adult and take the responsibility that they need to as they grow up. Kids having phones so young or an issue in some households, and the younger the kid is, the less likely they should have a cell phone. I don’t have a problem with a parent sharing your cell phone with her child when it is necessary, but it kid should not have a cell phone unless there’s a darn good reason, and then only under the supervision of a parent. A kid should have the best life they possibly can. They have to live in the technology world, but they should be kids to, which means they should have limits set.  @Glennie is Right, technology set up like this can be used in inappropriate ways. I also understand that there are parents that like to have their phones in position where they can reach them, which is a good thing but you also have to realize how important is it that you get the phone the minute it rings your most important thing that you need to do as a parent is to monitor your child and make sure the child is safe and having fun, the phone can wait.

right, technology set up like this can be used in inappropriate ways. I also understand that there are parents that like to have their phones in position where they can reach them, which is a good thing but you also have to realize how important is it that you get the phone the minute it rings your most important thing that you need to do as a parent is to monitor your child and make sure the child is safe and having fun, the phone can wait. 

I would rather play with my nieces or my nephews and have fun playing games or being with my family then constantly have to worry about the status of my phone. I know it’s hard to sometimes resist the temptation to pick it up and look at it, pick it up and text with it, pick it up and make a phone call, or do something online but the most important thing is your family comes first. My father had a standing rule in the house when we were kids. The rule is that if one of us came to the house, we would shut our phones off, and leave them in a basket that is near the door. The reason why we did this is because our father wanted us to not worry about our technology devices and spend time talking to family members. I still follow this request, however my father has let me know that he has no problem with the way I handle my devices. It is a crying shame that sometimes, technology takes a backseat to children being raised. They are raised in a technological era where they can watch almost anything they want at the Press of a button. This is equally important for parents because they must make a determination what they will allow their kids to watch.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

You know... I just had a thought... That really is a bad idea for a product... "What if...." You were watching some kind of suspense-horror film on it, needed to change a diaper and absentmindedly set it up there while changing the kid just because it was convenient to set it there... Poor kid would be traumatized, not entertained. ?