LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nuts.com

DailyDi

26 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I had a gift card for them, so ordered some snacks. Order was placed at 1:10pm, order was shipped at 1:22 pm. That's some quick service!

When the snacks arrive,  should this be posted on the   "Big but getting smaller"  Club site  ?

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I had a gift card for them, so ordered some snacks. Order was placed at 1:10pm, order was shipped at 1:22 pm. That's some quick service!

Yeah you're right, that was really quick! What snacks did you order Mikey??? Just curious.?

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah you're right, that was really quick! What snacks did you order Mikey??? Just curious.?

Some white chocolate covered cashews, some Gummie Bears, and some fudge for Mum.

2 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

When the snacks arrive,  should this be posted on the   "Big but getting smaller"  Club site  ?

Shh! The first rule of fat club, is don't talk about fat club!

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Some white chocolate covered cashews, some Gummie Bears, and some fudge for Mum.

Shh! The first rule of fat club, is don't talk about fat club!

All that sounds very yummy Mikey!???❤️ And nice reference buddy. I love that movie. Also remember buddy, his name was "Robert Paulson!"???

1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

All that sounds very yummy Mikey!???❤️ And nice reference buddy. I love that movie. Also remember buddy, his name was "Robert Paulson!"???

I know the cashews are good, I've had them before. and the gummies are made with real juice so should be good. Mom loves the fudge. Sometimes you need a snack even when trying to eat better overall.

At first... I thought this was going to start out like another Uranus Fudge thread....   or Butt Drugs.  ?

There's a shop back up home that I stop in from time to time -- Weaver Nut and Candy.

https://www.weavernutsweetsandsnacks.com/

Oh man!!!! just checked out the web site and they had a fire that wiped out their building.  ?   I had just stopped in there a few weeks ago (just days before it happened)!   I bought some dark chocolate malt balls (think whoppers, but far far better!).   Been munching on them today....   I should stash the rest as it'll be the last I can get for some time.

3 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I do remember reading somewhere that eating nuts helps you produce stuff in YOUR ermm... Nuts

That's probably a homeopathic myth based on the scrotum's wrinkles resembling a Wallnut.