LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Checks

Tell us about getting your diapers checked by your partner, spouse, caregiver or whomever.

Whether you are an AB or DL, do you have a spouse or partner who knows and participates with you in your AB/DL life?  Does that person do random diaper checks to see if you need a change?  How do they do it, where and when?  For example, if at home do you just wear diapers around the house or do you wear pants over them?  Will your partner come up to you and pull the back of your diaper away and look inside to see if you are poopy?  Does your wife or husband run their finger inside the leg of your diaper to feel how wet you are?  If wearing pants, does he or she pull them down to visually check or feel the front of your diaper to see how wet you are?  After checking, does he or she take you by the hand to the bedroom for a diaper change?

What about when you are away from home?  Obviously it wouldn't be appropriate to stop on a crowded street or in a store to physically check the status of your diaper, but does your partner ever say things within hearing of people around you like, "Is your diaper wet?  Do you need a diaper change?"  If so, tell us about some of those experiences and how you felt at the time.  Happy?  Embarrassed?  Humiliated?

• Like 2

Diaper checks were the bane of a little girl's existence if she was not well behaved. The babydoll got its name because it looks like it was designed to be easily lifted and it was a part of a little girl's diaper punishment or chastity training. The first because Mommy would lift  the skirt up in front of whoever was there and stick her hand inside the now plainly visible rubber panties to feel the diaper. The second use was that if a girl was in a very short dress, she would need to pay attention to her (rubber)panties  over thick diapers, to keep them from showing. This item was sometimes, though very rarely and with severe provocation, used on little boys

It was different for incontinent girls or in the case where 2 or more girls under 8 who could not hold it comfprtably for two hours were staying at someone's house for the afternoon (a situation that I routinely found myself in with my two friends Anne and Linda Rocque and Linda and I were diapered to save on water usuage. In that case "Mommy" would call the girl into a separatee room, or, if she would not be home, the girl(s) would be diapered so thickly that it was reasonable to presume that they would not need to be changed or checked for the whole afternoon. If you only knew what could be kept unimagined under a high-waisted, full-cirle skirt or babydoll

large.1061255447_pinkandpink.jpg.fe6a650

large.1839833852_yellowbbdoll.jpg.0aef0e

Do not forget, the purpose of a babydoll was to teach keeping your panties from showing So it is as short as can be and still be decent

• Like 1

My G/F takes pet in this thing of mine as a caretaker, she’ll put me in nappies and change me when I’m wet but the one thing she struggles with is to know when I need a change.

She’ll always asks me “do you need a change?” 
I would love it if she would just pull down my plastic pants and without saying a word  check how wet I was by running her finger in the leg cuff.

It’s a minor gripe and her acceptance and participation should be enough…….but hopefully one day ?

• Like 1
On 8/28/2021 at 11:35 AM, Dubious said:

Easy to check my own diaper when I wear no clothes..

When outside I can usually check my diaper by just touching it, feeling hoe squishy it is.

Yup. It's assumed that I'm old enough to check myself and change myself if necessary. Two spouses later, I'm still on my own.

• Like 1

In my current situation, nobody checks my diaper - I manage it entirely myself. My wife would not be good-humoured about my requesting that she randomly inspect my diaper. Part of me does wish that she'd play along once in a while - it would be cute to have my pants pulled open at the back or probed, and for someone else to make the decision about when it's changing time, but her and I have a very equal relationship about most things - money, division of labour, etc - so it might create precedents that I would not want bleeding over into other areas, if I made her my "diaper boss" for a weekend or a day or whatever. She did once tell me to go change a diaper that was obviously wet, because she was worried that her parents might notice it, although in my mind it still had a good couple of hours left. 

As a kid wearing diapers, I have no recollection of having my diaper checked when I was really little, and when I was older, first of all, I could talk, and second, other than on long trips or staying at someone else's house, I only wore them to bed and I took them off in the morning, so there was no requirement for an inspection. Sometimes my my mom or dad might ask if I stayed dry overnight, or, if I was being lazy (and secretly enjoying) lounging around in my night diaper on a weekend morning, my mom might say something like "Are you really sitting around in a wet diaper?", but that was more to inspire me to get off my butt and go get dressed for the day, not because she wanted to know its status. The one exception to all of the above was if we were driving cross-country and I had fallen asleep in the back of the car. Then, when we pulled into a rest stop, she would ask me to go pee in the washroom, but might also ask if I wanted a to change... meaning, "Did you pee while you were asleep, and if so, are you okay for another few hours or are you soaked?", without saying those things out loud. 

• Like 1

At home my Daddy typically uses a sniff test to tell of I'm wet and need a change. If my Wife notices she'll mention it to my Daddy and then He changes me.

Out and about it's usually a finger under the waistband to see. Quick. Simple. Easy peasy.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never had a partner but I still get diaper checks by my family and friends yes they all know I am a little 

• Like 3
On 3/4/2022 at 7:01 AM, Cmp said:

Never had a partner but I still get diaper checks by my family and friends yes they all know I am a little 

Same here with me. I still get diaper checked by my family and friends and they know I am an adult baby and not a grown up like them.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Same here with me. I still get diaper checked by my family and friends and they know I am an adult baby and not a grown up like them.

I know can get annoying for me because I get them where ever I am and in front of anyone 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I know can get annoying for me because I get them where ever I am and in front of anyone 

I'm use to being diaper checked by my family and friends all the time. Even being diaper changed in front of my family and friends is so normal for me. It's why when I'm at home, my pants come off and I'm not even allowed to wear pants cause they can easily diaper check me at anytime.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Same with me family there friends have seen me before getting changed still do if I go round there’s 

It's why I am so use to being diaper checked and diaper changed by my family and friends. Many times it's right in the living room as well.

• Like 3

I was the same till I was 21 full time but after I started to get trained to do it myself now I still get my diapers checked by anyone over 18  in my family and my friends 

and because I where a onesie it’s a full check not just the trousers pulled out I guess when I go round there again I going to get my bottle too 

• Like 2

I would say it gets better with age but not for me I seem to get more checks the older I get and by more people 

lucky they have a unwritten rule that I don’t get them when I am at work 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cmp said:

I would say it gets better with age but not for me I seem to get more checks the older I get and by more people 

lucky they have a unwritten rule that I don’t get them when I am at work 

It does get better with age and I seem to get diaper checked as I get older and older. Even with more people.