LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 12/27/2021 at 1:47 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Chapter 36: The Party - Part 1

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

Okay deep breaths Autum *long exhale* Yeah fuck it going to need this... *grabs the Russian Standard and tonic*

And for the next few hours... I’m going to be their plaything... their toy...

Was anything going to be sexual? Would they take it too far? I mean William will happily smack my arse until its bleeding, who’s to say these people won’t be worse?

And as Anna got closer, the pit in my stomach grew and grew until I felt like I needed to throw up. But I held on, keeping it down, trying to pretend to be the happy, regressed baby I was supposed to be.

*Takes a heavy hit from my drink and tries to supress the burning desire to give these fuckers the full Nuremburg...*

And as I looked at Daisy, who was straddled over some stranger’s lap, receiving what looked like the spanking to end all spankings... her face in tears... I nodded to her.

She nodded back, breathed in deeply...

...and screamed.

*takes a drink trying not to let my hands shake...* Yeah the guillotine is to good...

These fuckers get Fire and Sword *snaps my fingers*

fullmetalalchemist-fma.gif

Roy Mustang Full Metal Alchemist GIF - Roy Mustang Full Metal Alchemist Explode GIFs

On 12/27/2021 at 2:17 PM, Moon3ye said:

They do not deserve to remain free, but death would also be too merciful.

Like I said early napalm and phosphorous or pyrokinesses

On 12/31/2021 at 11:47 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

But I couldn’t. So I kept grinding away at her leg, pretending to be a horny, regressed little baby.

“Well anyway, when she’s close, we’ll stop her and then have some fun.”

I didn’t like the way William said this. I mean... I didn’t like the sound of anything he says, let alone the actual content of what he is saying.

So they're rapists and pedos on top of being slavers and tortures? Yeah and that his point just lock them in a room and drop petro and white poshporous once the hostages are out.... No themorbaric cause I want the sons of bitches to roast for bit...

"Dance Fuckers Dance cause it's BBQ time"

anime-roy.gif

Please! No! Anything!” he yelled.

And so the next few minutes were filled with the screams of William having his backside smacked repeatedly. And I don’t think she went easy on him like she had done to me. I don’t think she was holding back Evie’s strength at all... I’d be surprised if he’ll be able to stand up after this...

Of course the son of bitch is chicken shit in the end. Bastards like this always are...

23 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Never, not me.

Well, it is 1 chapter and I am a sadist and the chapter partially satisfies my sadistic demands.

Yeah. Never you... *giggles*

22 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Only partially...hmmm

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As I would have done much crueler things to them and all your other rich idiots, yes only partially.

I know you would! And in other stories I may have let them have a taste of their own medicine... but these people I just wanted to die. ?

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Okay deep breaths Autum *long exhale* Yeah fuck it going to need this... *grabs the Russian Standard and tonic*

29 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

*Takes a heavy hit from my drink and tries to supress the burning desire to give these fuckers the full Nuremburg...*

*takes a drink trying not to let my hands shake...* Yeah the guillotine is to good...

These fuckers get Fire and Sword *snaps my fingers*

fullmetalalchemist-fma.gif

Roy Mustang Full Metal Alchemist GIF - Roy Mustang Full Metal Alchemist Explode GIFs

Like I said early napalm and phosphorous or pyrokinesses

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

So they're rapists and pedos on top of being slavers and tortures? Yeah and that his point just lock them in a room and drop petro and white poshporous once the hostages are out.... No themorbaric cause I want the sons of bitches to roast for bit...

"Dance Fuckers Dance cause it's BBQ time"

anime-roy.gif

Of course the son of bitch is chicken shit in the end. Bastards like this always are...

See. My point exactly. They just needed to die ?

“Anna... I’m not the Nanny you think I am. I’m not even a Nanny. I’m Faith’s Mummy. Her actual Mummy. Her best friend. And her protector. And you took her from me. Well I’m here to take her back.”

“You can’t! She’s mine!”

Oh you stupid cunt *sadistic laughter*

Evil Laugh Evil Plan GIF - Evil Laugh Evil Plan Evil Smile GIFs

You little shits. You belong to me! Give me the controller now!” Anna cried out.

As we turned the corner, I heard screaming.

“Looks like they decided they wanted their revenge...” Morgan said with a hint of satisfaction in her voice.

“Well all the cowwars are usewess now. I set dose two for one use onwy.”

“Good girl. Now... let’s get out of here, shall we?” Morgan said, taking the collar off me and dropping it on the floor.

Like I said.... Fuck yeah.... *lifts Vodka in salute and starts singing "The International"* Arise ye subserviant peoples! *sound of Kalashnikov firing into the air*

Arknights Cute GIF - Arknights Cute Firing GIFs

Congratulations I am now day drunk.... ???

Chapter 38: Escape

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

We made our way back through the maze-like estate, eventually reaching the hallway. The fighting and commotion had died down at this point, it was eerily quiet.

I felt a bit safer, now the collar was off and now that Anna and William were... no longer a threat. But I wasn’t sure what had happened in the main part of the estate. Who came out on top? Was anyone a threat to us? Was there safe passage to the docks so we could escape? And more importantly... where’s Sadie?

“Shit... babygirl, look away.” Morgan said, covering my eyes.

“Why?” I moved her hand and quickly wished I hadn’t. “OH GOD!”

Blood everywhere. Bodies... all the guests were dead. Strewn across the place. It was a horror show. They had obviously tried to run once the staff were free, but were cut down before they could even reach the exit.

All their perfect clothes... perfect hair... perfect everything... was now ruined, covered in blood. Their cruelty, their barbaric, sadistic behaviour ended today, and dozens, if not hundreds, would be better off now they didn’t exist. And whilst I felt guilty that we had kinda caused all this death... all this destruction... a part of me knew they deserved it. And I focused on that, rather than the guilt.

As we turned the corner, we saw a crowd of people...

It was all the workers... the staff...

They had knives and heavy objects in their hands, some of them covered in blood. Some were injured slightly, but I figured the guests weren’t the sorts to carry weapons on them, unlike Anna.

“Wait... you... you’re the Nanny!” One said, pointing at Morgan.

“She wasn’t collared!” One maid at the back yelled.

“Get her!” another shouted.

“WAIT!” Michael came running from behind us, standing in front of us. “They’re okay. They’re the one who freed us! Anna and William are dead. We’re... we’re free!”

Everyone stood there for a second, before they started jumping up and down, cheering and laughing.

“Faith... I never would have known...” Michael said, turning round and looking at me properly.

It felt like he was actually looking at me, rather than the baby he was forced to look after.

“Sowwy. Had to keep up deh act.” I shrugged.

“I’m glad they didn’t fully regress you like the others. Although... you were an adorable baby!”

I blushed, burying my head in Morgan’s chest.

“Oh no... wha about deh others, deh littles?” I quickly looked back at him.

One of the maids walked up to us and waved.

“Hi... Sorry, they’re okay! Still in the event room, being calmed down by some of us. They’re a bit panicked after everything that happened, but none of them are hurt. We’ll look after them for now. Maybe we could try to find their loved ones if they have any? And maybe, if there’s ever a cure, we could fix them?”

“I knew I liked you.” Morgan said to Michael, shaking his hand. “We’re out of here. I guess this island is yours now... do what you like with it.”

“Maybe we’ll turn it into a sanctuary for people like us. At the very least, we can care for the regressed littles for the time being.”

“Oh!” I burst out.

“What is it, Faith?” Morgan asked.

“Daisy! Can we take her wif us?”

“Oh yes, of course. Mind if we just get her friend? She’s the only other unregressed little.”

“Of course. Feel free to take any boat you want too, the owners won’t need them anymore...” Michael replied.

“What about their estates? What about the people they own there?” Morgan asked.

“Well they’ll be free now, with no owners returning for them, but we’ll have to contact them to tell them that. And we’ll have to figure out how to disable their collars or whatever they use. You two have started something big... thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.”

I signalled to Morgan to let me give him a hug, so she leant in and I gave him a hug before returning to Morgan’s arms.

“Thanks Faith. I don’t know how to repay you.” He said.

“Just wook after the littles. I’ll find a way to weverse it all. And here’s my email address, get in contact and let me know more about the other islands’ security systems. I may be able to help wif dat too.”

“We will. You know... you’re pretty clever for a baby!” He stuck his tongue out at me, and I returned the favour. “You two better get going. Don’t forget your friend!”

Morgan walked off into the event room with me in her arms and we were both met by the wails of adult babies. Most of them couldn’t calm down after all the violence and noise. But thankfully, some of the maids were there, trying to calm them down.

“I weally hope we can find a fix...” I said to Morgan.

“I’m sure we will. Let’s just get your friend and get out of here.”

“Faith?” I heard someone call out from behind a table.

“Daisy?” I called out.

Daisy emerged from behind a table in the corner, one that had been overturned, and ran at us.

“Oh my god... did you do it? Are we... are we free?”

“Yeah. The staff are gonna stay here, take this island for themselves and make it into a sanctuary. They’re gonna look after the regressed littles until they can be fixed and their families found. We were wondering... do you want to come with me and Faith? We’re going to take a boat and get back to London.” Morgan asked, her Mummy voice coming out a bit. It was cute, that even after everything, when she talks to littles she still sounds like a Mummy.

“Really? We’re going home?” Daisy asked, her face full of hope once again.

“Oh yes. So come on, let’s go. If you’re both good, I’ll let you pick the boat we take.”

Daisy and I clapped our hands excitedly as Morgan carried me out, Daisy quickly running on ahead, crinkling the whole way.

-------------------------------------------------

We were waved off by everyone as we set sail on one of the fancy yachts that was parked up at the dock. No idea whose it was, but it was expensive, very fancy, and now... ours.

Maybe we’d be back here at some point, to help everyone. Once we found a fix for the hypnosis and the modifications they had done to us. There were a lot of littles who I knew from the events I had gone to, so I had to find out if they had family or friends or anyone, see if they could take care of them. There was a lot to do once we got home. I couldn’t wait to see Morgan in person, to see Reina and Daniel... I couldn’t wait to snuggle up with Flopsy.

And as I sat there, at the edge of the boat, I looked towards Morgan who was steering us home.

“What’s up babygirl?” she asked.

“Noffing. Just nice. Open water... just me and you.” I replied.

“And Daisy...”

“Yeah buh she’s asweep in one of deh cabins. It’s nice to just be wif you, alone, wif no frets or anyfing anymore.” I took a deep breath, the clean ocean air filling my lungs.

“Just wait until you’re actually with me, and it’s not just me controlling Evie...”

“I know, I can’t wait. I’ve missed you so much.”

“I missed you too babygirl.”

I rolled over, off the seat, carefully setting myself down on the floor.

I still didn’t have control of my legs. Maybe we could find a fix? Maybe I could get them augmented? I wasn’t sure, but the important thing is that we’d sort it eventually. For now... I just wanted to be with her. Even if it was through Evie.

Crawling over to her seat, I lifted myself up as best I could before Morgan looked down, smiled, and picked me up, setting me down on her lap. One hand was wrapped around me, keeping me close to her, the other was steering the boat.

“Hey babygirl. Missed Mama?”

“Uh huh. I can’t wait to actually be wif you.” I said, looking up to her face.

“Well according to the GPS system... we’re a couple of days from London, if it continues on the course it’s currently on.”

“Two days? Dat means we weren’t far from home at all!”

“No, but just out of range that laws are non-existent. Plus you have to take into account the speed this thing can go. But don’t worry, we’ve got enough food for a week, the batteries will get us the whole way easily, and we’ve got enough beds in the cabins for us all, not that Evie needs to sleep.”

“How have you been charging dis whole time?”

“I adapted Evie’s skin to work like one big solar panel. And when I’ve not had access to sunlight, I had the socket in my room.”

“I’m impwessed by deh upgwades, I wonder wha else we can do wif her.”

“Why got something in mind?” Morgan asked.

“Yeah, buh right now I’d like to snuggle wif her...” I grinned.

“Gonna be the last time you do for a while, babygirl...”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because once you’re home, I’m going to be snuggling you exclusively. I’m never going to let go of you.” Morgan grinned back.

She tickled my tummy slightly and I giggled.

“Hehe, I’d wike dat.”

“Anyway, it’s been a long day. Why don’t you go have a nap for a bit in one of the cabins. I’ll stay here and guide us home. I’ll get you and Daisy some food when we get to calmer water.”

“Otay!” I said, Morgan gently setting me down on the floor again.

Crawling back towards the cabins, I heard Morgan giggle a bit.

“Wha?” I groaned.

“You have the cutest little padded butt... I’m gonna squeeze it so much when I get my actual hands on you...”

She winked at me, causing me to blush as I continued crawling back to the cabins.

I carefully made my way through the yacht, crawling past the kitchen, past the bathroom, past the storage room. All the way to the cabins.

Three doors were at the end of the corridor. Three cabins. Two were open.

Looking in to the one on the left, one of the open ones, I saw Daisy on a bed, fast asleep with her thumb in her mouth. She looked so adorable and little right now. Which made me feel... jealous? Like... I wanted to be little... I wanted to be in the headspace, but after everything that had gone on... after the modifications and everything... I felt like my little side was... damaged? Broken? Not sure. Either way, I think it may be a while before I’m back feeling my old self.

I slowly closed the door, making sure not to make a noise that would wake Daisy up.

“Hmm... how about door number two?” I said, crawling into the other open door.

Inside was a luxurious cabin, complete with a large double bed, minibar, and soft, thick carpet.

“Well at weast my knees won’t hurt in hewe...” I joked, crawling in and climbing up onto the bed. “Oh wow... dis bed is nice. I could get used to dis...”

Snuggling up on top of the duvet, I made a little nest of pillows to lay around me. I didn’t have a stuffie, so I grabbed a cushion to snuggle up to.

I wished Morgan was here, even if it was only through Evie, but she needed to steer the boat. The sooner we get home, the sooner I can be back with her.

I settled down, relaxed, and slowed my breathing until I was at peace.

I was free. I may be a bit... different... than when I first left London, but I was going home. I was going to be with Morgan. Littles should stop being kidnapped now, we could all rest easy.

I actually started to feel hope for the future.

My eyes got heavier and heavier, until they just flat out refused to open anymore. Today was... exhausting, to say the least. We had been through a lot. But we were safe. I was going to be with my girlfriend. And nothing was going to stop us.

We’d get me fixed, somehow. No matter what that takes. I’d check up on Liv, see if my message got through. I’d see Flopsy... I’d get back to my workshop... my nursery... our home...

I couldn’t wait. Too much had happened in such a short amount of time. If you had told me years ago that all that would happen... that my girlfriend would sell me to a rich couple, that my best friend who I had a crush on would take over the android I was building just to baby me, that I’d be kept against my will by not only Morgan, but also a couple who owned their own island and kept slaves... that I’d be so madly in love that I couldn’t spend another minute apart from Morgan once I’m back in her arms...

I wouldn’t have believed you. I would have thought you were mad.

But here I was, sailing home, back to London, back to my girlfriend’s arms where I’d spend the rest of my life.

And I was happy.

And as I gently drifted off to sleep... a hand wrapped itself around my mouth, clamping down shut, preventing me from screaming.

==========================================================

*braces self for the comments I'm going to receive for this chapter...*

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the last 3 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Thief in Service too.

Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my Christmas short story! And I'm making good progress on book 5, which I am so excited about!

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

And since this story is ending on Monday (and has already finished on Patreon), I'll be posting 3 chapters of Thief in Service to make up for the lack of second story for a while whilst I work on book 5. New schedule for that is Mon/Weds/Fri. That doesn't affect the schedule for this for the final few chapters, don't worry.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Absolutely understandable that the prisoners have killed the rich spinner

Good that Michael could save Evie.

Nice that they now take care of the hypnotized Littles.

And oh no how surprising Faith is threatened presumably by Sadie how unexpected... not.

I am curious about Monday.

Well, I for one don’t mind too much about the fate of the party guests. I do wonder how the estate will fare without whatever Anna and William had as a source of income.

But Faith and Morgan really should have checked before they left that Sadie was out of commission…

1 hour ago, Night Rain said:

Is Flopsy the same stuffed bunny from Thief in Service or a different one?

There's a flopsy in each story.

You'd think they would have checked for stowaways before heading out. 

Figured Sadie was onboard when one of the cabin doors was closed.

Hasn't been mentioned, but assuming the invisible leg brace things have not been removed yet. Should have been the first things taken off as soon as they were able to after the massacre.

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Absolutely understandable that the prisoners have killed the rich spinner

Good that Michael could save Evie.

Nice that they now take care of the hypnotized Littles.

And oh no how surprising Faith is threatened presumably by Sadie how unexpected... not.

I am curious about Monday.

How unexpected indeed...

If you're curious now... even Friday is going to be fun ?

12 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Well, I for one don’t mind too much about the fate of the party guests. I do wonder how the estate will fare without whatever Anna and William had as a source of income.

But Faith and Morgan really should have checked before they left that Sadie was out of commission…

They've got supplies for a while, they could scavenge the other party guests islands. And I'm sure Faith could do a little... resourceful digital scavenging to find the riches belonging to the now-deceased guests.

And yes they should ?

11 hours ago, TerranV said:

Sadie is one sneaky bitch. I hope Evie throws her overboard. 

To the depths with her.

She just keeps coming back, doesn't she? ?

11 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Autopilots are a thing. And you should check your stolen boat is free of inconvient people like actual owners and other  people.

I think they were so focused on getting Faith home to check. Dangerous thing assuming they Sadie died in the chaos back on the island...

6 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Is Flopsy the same stuffed bunny from Thief in Service or a different one?

4 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

There's a flopsy in each story.

You'd think they would have checked for stowaways before heading out. 

Figured Sadie was onboard when one of the cabin doors was closed.

Hasn't been mentioned, but assuming the invisible leg brace things have not been removed yet. Should have been the first things taken off as soon as they were able to after the massacre.

Yeah each character has their own bunny stuffie called Flopsy ?

They don't know what will happen when the braces are removed or someone tries to remove them. Given how cruel Sadie and the Doc were... they wouldn't want to risk anything.

On 1/2/2022 at 11:04 AM, YourFNF said:

So they're rapists and pedos on top of being slavers

Rapists, yes. Pedos, no. Everyone in the room is an adult. At worst they're taking advantage of the mentally infirm. 

3 hours ago, Cya said:

Rapists, yes. Pedos, no. Everyone in the room is an adult. At worst they're taking advantage of the mentally infirm. 

Good point... Still evil and sus as fuck

23 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And as I gently drifted off to sleep... a hand wrapped itself around my mouth, clamping down shut, preventing me from screaming.

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

Ohhhhh fuck... This is why you always make sure the monster is dead...

Although there is an extremely paranoid part of my brain wondering if Daisy was actually a triple sleeper or they turned the poor girl into a Manchurian Candidate of some sort...

Also personally if I were in their position I would very much like to post the names and faces of the rich fuckers on line and what they died doing. Along with any records of their activities... Could possibly tank or at least damage a few companies with something like this... Maybe even ignite an insurrection....

52 minutes ago, Cya said:

Oh and not gonna lie... I saw that cliffhanger coming a mile away when you didn't mention what happened to Sadie.

I think EVERYONE expected this.

Something has to happen with Sadie.

21 hours ago, YourFNF said:

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

Ohhhhh fuck... This is why you always make sure the monster is dead...

?

20 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Although there is an extremely paranoid part of my brain wondering if Daisy was actually a triple sleeper or they turned the poor girl into a Manchurian Candidate of some sort...

Also personally if I were in their position I would very much like to post the names and faces of the rich fuckers on line and what they died doing. Along with any records of their activities... Could possibly tank or at least damage a few companies with something like this... Maybe even ignite an insurrection....

I wouldn't put it past some authors who write DD stories to be that evil with Daisy. Guess we'll have to wait and see if I'm that evil ?

4 hours ago, Cya said:

Oh and not gonna lie... I saw that cliffhanger coming a mile away when you didn't mention what happened to Sadie.

Good! ? I love it when people are waiting for the monster to pop out, they just don't know when.

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think EVERYONE expected this.

Something has to happen with Sadie.

Well there's only 2 chapters and an epilogue left. So 2 really... something has to happen to her in either of those chapters... right?

48 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

No. No way would fallenlittleprincess do that to us. I refuse to believe this. ?

Me? Tease and torture people with cliffhangers and villains? Nooooo. I'd never do anything like that... ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Me? Tease and torture people with cliffhangers and villains? Nooooo. I'd never do anything like that... ?

Sure and I don't own a 60cm purple plush shark called Sharkie... oh yes I do.

• Like 1