LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The OG printed diaper

1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

No, their website was still up as of a year ago or so, but no one was answering emails. Sites gone now

Darn they look comfy too bad in 2009 i wasnt thinking abouty love for diapers much cuz i felt alone but any whoo...... they look nice 

• Like 1

I saw these when they first came out and thought they were uuuugggggg-llleeeyyyy!!! I hated them, and could not understand who would buy such a thing, or why!! 

....and you know what??? Nothing has changed, and I still think they are horrid and ugly, and still have no clue as to why anyone would want them, let alone 'wear' them!!!!! 

UGH!!! ???? ??????

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 3:05 AM, square_duck said:

I saw these when they first came out and thought they were uuuugggggg-llleeeyyyy!!! I hated them, and could not understand who would buy such a thing, or why!! 

....and you know what??? Nothing has changed, and I still think they are horrid and ugly, and still have no clue as to why anyone would want them, let alone 'wear' them!!!!! 

UGH!!! ???? ??????

Same here.  They hold a place in my heart because they were the first, but they were hard to look at.