LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any non-ABs that like babyish-looking diapers?

On 8/17/2021 at 3:18 PM, Dubious said:

How many remembers when they were babies?
Cause the majority doesn't remember anything, so the fact that they used cloth as babies shouldn't matter today.
I was told, and have seen pictures of me wearing cloth diapers, but I have no interest in wearing cloth myself. 

Like a few others here I do.. though not a "Baby" per-se, More like the others 2-4yo and as a early 70's kid mine were also cloth with rubber pants over that (Real rubber), I remember watching cartoons (Looney tunes, Hanna-Barbara, Secret  Squirrel, Mighty Mouse.. you know, the classics) while wearing them and playing with my toy trucks in the dirt in our front yard. I also remember that I wasn't potty trained until I was almost 6 (Seems like a wasted effort now, :lol:) and only did that because I was "bribed" into it with the "If you want to go to school, then you have to learn to use the potty" (And I really wanted to go to school).

Edit: And yes I sometimes like print on my Disposable and cloth diapers, most of which are ABU products, though I do prefer white or almost all white ones when I'm at work as I'd rather not answer stupid questions should someone see me carry one into the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 7:14 AM, DLClayMongoose said:

Thanks for sharing that buddy!?☺️? I really liked that diapie ad. I wish I was a baby again so I could wear a diapie like that!??????❤️?????????❤️? I actually think I remember wearing a diapie like that when I was 6 years old and in school, and the people were getting ready to potty train me.??????? I don't remember the diapie changes though, but I would imagine they felt pretty good!?☺️??❤️??????❤️????

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:16 PM, Young1 said:

Im not an AB but im starting to like the printed diapers myself i wear crinklz so thats as babyish as i will get..... 

Same here. I really like how the crinklz look and I'm not AB. ??

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I started out as a post-toddler baby in plain white Pampers. When I started dressing myself in diapers as a teen and in my 20’s and 30’s I was a DL and wore plain white Pampers and adult diapers. In my 40’s and now my 50’s my AB side has become more pronounced and now I’ll wear the most babyish looking diapers I can get. I love Rearz Safaris, Bambino Classico, Little for Big Vintage Baby diapers as long as they are thick, crinkly, absorbent, and smell like baby diapers then I don’t care that they’re not plain white like the diapers I grew up in I’m not trying for authenticity I just want diapers that make me feel like a baby and if they pass those basic checkpoints then I’ll happily wear them and pee and poop in them to my heart’s content. 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Life is too short for dull undies!!  I like the printed babyish nappies, but I do wish they would make them with ‘little boy/girl’ prints as well as the baby prints. Many years ago I would have said that I was and AB, but not my leanings are towards being just a DL.

• Like 2

I have absolutely no AB feelings or desires, but as it comes to diapers I have a very strong desire to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants just like I wore as a baby or toddler. The closer I can get them to what I wore back in the days the more complete and in touch with myself I feel.

• Like 2

At first I had a firm no baby stuff rule.  But had to admit onesies overalls and footed PJ just work so well with diapers.  At first I all ways bought plain solid colors ones.  Then one day whial shopping on line I realized how ridiculous it was to think on not a ab whial shopping in a footed sleeper whial my diaper needed to be changed because I went boom boom in it ... Still don't go fulley baby. But have built a large collection of toddler print clothing and love them all expeciley my custom made whiney the poo overalls.

• Like 2

I posit that most of us start off as something other than DL or AB. Over time you slowly move from one category to another. I started off as just incontinent then  as I became aware of more and more products moved to DL. It didn't take very long to move to AB as I started using more and more baby products like sleepers and onesies. Soon it included pacifiers and bottles. Diaper prints followed shortly thereafter. Still use mainly medical white diapers as they are more economical than the printed diapers.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

As a DL I love the different printed babyish style diapers… I have a about 15-20 cloth AIO diapers and a keep a stash of plastic backed ones….. and then some cloth back one for outings and work to limit the crinkle….. 

• 2 weeks later...

I identify as about 99% DL and 1% AB, and I still enjoy wearing a fun printed diaper.

I'm never an exhibitionist about my wearing, so any printed diapers stay always under my clothing anyway. It's really more about the form and function than the appearance, and since AB diapers tend to be super-absorbant, the printing is a non-issue for me. In fact, the right baby print just helps to reinforce that 'incontinent feeling' I strive for being a DL. That feeling of, "Every single part of you is still an adult, except your bladder control. Your bladder control has been removed completely, like someone that has never even tried to 'hold it in' yet. And since your bladder control is so child-like, your underwear shall be too." 

BUT! I have a limit on the designs. Most baby prints are simply "too baby-ish" for me, and unfortunately, I find that most baby prints tend to be centered around teddy bears, harmless animals, fantasy things, princess themes, ect. I'm also not a fan of extreme, puke-inducing, light-pastel color pallettes, and even from a young age, I preferred vivid, bold, and vibrant colors.
Here's an example of what I mean: ABU Cushies? = yes. ABU BareBum? = no. 

And as far as most AB prints are concerned, it's surprising how little they stray from the things I mentioned above. I can think of TONS of things I found fascinating when I was a little boy that have never been represented in baby prints before...things like sharks, deep sea fish, monster trucks, construction equipment, muscle cars, pro wrestlers, superheroes, spaceships, aliens, cowboysscience experiments, VIDEO GAMES, ect. (c'mon diaper companies... I'm giving you tons of free ideas here!! No royalties!!!)

The only baby prints on the market that speak to me today are things like ABU Space, Lil' Monsters, and DinoRawrZ because I also liked outer space, monsters, and dinosaurs when I was a kid. I also like anything with vivid, bold colors... Mermaid Tales, Crinklz Astronaut, ABU Cushies, ect.

-- Also, it should be noted that I love it when diaper companies think outside the box with less baby-ish themes. Things like the "weed-leaf diaper", the Rearz Rebels with the skull and cross-bones, and the Halloween Haunt diapers. I feel these sorts of designs always help to 'normalize' the DL interest as a truly adult thing, and I can't wait to see what more companies try in the future!

• Thanks 1