LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite treats?

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

A friend sent me a tin of my favorite cookies, yea! What's your favorite treats?

71a4aGPpmFL._SL1000_.jpg

The worst thing about these to me is that I could eat the whole tin without meaning to. Some favorite treats of mine are Drumstick ice cream cones, Girl Scout cookies like Tag Alongs and Thin Mints, or the ever great Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

The worst thing about these to me is that I could eat the whole tin without meaning to. Some favorite treats of mine are Drumstick ice cream cones, Girl Scout cookies like Tag Alongs and Thin Mints, or the ever great Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

I had to move it out of office, cuz I kept opening the tin lol

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I absolutely love the Oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen!?? It's one of my favorites.?? They also have a Oreo cookie dough flavored blizzard. That's my #1 favorite!?❤️☺️???❤️????

• Like 1

Since I moved into a bungalow, which hasn't got cool cellar, I find that the corks won't stay in my Port Bottles.

The most versatile:

CHOCOLATE!!!

CAN THERE BE ANY OTHER?!?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, barnburner said:

Jolly Ranchers! OMG!!!!! Im not allowed to have them but that doesnt stop me :3

Haven't had one in years, used to love them!

4 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

my favorite.but i have NEVER seen a 5 pound tin

Me neither. The 1.5lb is only six-something-dollars on Amazon.

2 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

i get them at market basket or walmart

Market Basket! I haven't shopped in one of those since I left Mass twenty-something years ago. They used to have the best Asian-style bonelesss ribs in the deli.

15 hours ago, DailyDi said:

A friend sent me a tin of my favorite cookies, yea! What's your favorite treats?

71a4aGPpmFL._SL1000_.jpg

*plots to steal that container, and half the cookies!*

there are  a number of them, cant say i recall a favorite, graham cracker scooby snacks, chocolate/vanilla pudding cups, bread pudding, those cheese cracker things with the little stick but i wont eat name brand, doritos, pringles, donuts, creme horns(aint had one in a while), most of the time i wont let myself buy them, but i do let myself have fountain drinks, probably way too much, but its the one bright point of my day.

10 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Since I moved into a bungalow, which hasn't got cool cellar, I find that the corks won't stay in my Port Bottles.

you need a dehumidifier

4 hours ago, barnburner said:

Jolly Ranchers! OMG!!!!! Im not allowed to have them but that doesnt stop me :3

we used those at kmart on the registers, kept our mouths from drying out, that and tictacs, all the talking we had to do make yer mouth dry

Snax??? Most anything that is edible!! ? ... But..errrmmmm.... Cheese and qwackers is high on the very l-o-n-g list...

Chocolate!!!!.... yes please!!! ???

Most any other snack food.......

And I wonder why I cant loose those 20 pounds.....ugh!!????

Pretty much any gummy candy but especially the blue gummy sharks or Haribo twin cherries. 

Ice cream - peanut butter cup, mint, coconut, or cherry vanilla

Goldfish crackers (or the Aldi knockoff, used to be penguins, now they have turtles)

Chocolate chip cookies

11 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

Pretty much any gummy candy but especially the blue gummy sharks or Haribo twin cherries. 

Ice cream - peanut butter cup, mint, coconut, or cherry vanilla

Goldfish crackers (or the Aldi knockoff, used to be penguins, now they have turtles)

Chocolate chip cookies

I have been munching on Haribo sour bears....love the silly things!

Yup!!! Eat goldfish too

Chocolate chip cookies.....don't EVEN get me started!!

ice cream......YUP!!?

Farley's Rusks are a British staple and the best treat in the world, adult or little ❤️

Way back when I was in University, I had some in my bag and semi-covertly took one out to snack on in the classroom because I was hungry.

I was asked by the person sitting behind me if they were Rusks, to which I very gingerly replied that they were.

Within 5 minutes, the box had been passed around the room and was more-or-less empty xD

Rusks.jpeg

• Like 1
On 8/3/2021 at 11:19 PM, DailyDi said:

Haven't had one in years, used to love them!

Me neither. The 1.5lb is only six-something-dollars on Amazon.

I keep them in the fridge, but Im going through some weird health thing where Im not snacking as much as I did last year, might be medications I was issued earlier this year, But I have 2 bags of them in the fridge, I prefer the Awesome Reds and Fruitful Bash, the Fruitful Bash has lemon in it!

They make good use for low glucose times.