LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Diaper Royalty!

I finally attained diaper royalty. Yay!!!??????? And every King has to have their crown!!!!??????? I'm so proud of myself. All that hard work paid off!??☺️ So I'm a happy baby baby baby!!!!!??????????????

• Like 3
15 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I finally attained diaper royalty. Yay!!!??????? And every King has to have their crown!!!!??????? I'm so proud of myself. All that hard work paid off!??☺️ So I'm a happy baby baby baby!!!!!??????????????

So am I

1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

what is diaper royalty?

It's the brand that Trump wears when playing golf.

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

ok im tempted to fire back with a jab about biden, but ima try taking the high road, i like trump, and this has the potential to get political and out of hand, lets not go there, ok?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, feralfreak said:

ok im tempted to fire back with a jab about biden, but ima try taking the high road, i like trump, and this has the potential to get political and out of hand, lets not go there, ok?

Oh yeah, for sure! LOL!☺️????

4 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

The original Boss Baby!?????? LOL!????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

You no longer have to empty diaper pails here!!! ? 

I'm a baby, I don't have time for that anyways. That's my Daddy's job! LOL!???????

12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

There are seven ranks of members based on their activity here. Royalty is the top.

That's right Mikey! And I finally achieved it!??????☺️???❤️? And like you said, I'm a OG member now!??I'm officially part of the family!??☺️??????????

9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's right Mikey! And I finally achieved it!??????☺️???❤️? And like you said, I'm a OG member now!??I'm officially part of the family!??☺️??????????

@BabySpiderBoy

Congrats on making the TOP Level :)

Brian

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

I didn't mean to be political (I'm not a Yank), but that pic of the world's most powerful man did go world-wide.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You no longer have to empty diaper pails here!!! ? 

I am a 5 year old  of whom most everything is adorable: My name, my little voice how I am dressed and being a little blonde doll. All I need to do is say "please empty the diaper pail" sweetly and at least 4 persons fight over who gets to do it

• Like 1