LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)

It feels weird to complain about things not making sense in a story that features a boy spontaneously changing into a girl. (My most heartfelt fantasy for a great deal of my life, BTW.) However, this latest development is almost too bizarre. She is at a shopping center, which (one assumes) has bathrooms, but she contacts a random stranger from FetLife to pick her up instead? And one named I_Tie_gurls on top of that? Love the last line here, but Dakota's actions make no sense.

11 hours ago, kerry said:

It feels weird to complain about things not making sense in a story that features a boy spontaneously changing into a girl. (My most heartfelt fantasy for a great deal of my life, BTW.) However, this latest development is almost too bizarre. She is at a shopping center, which (one assumes) has bathrooms, but she contacts a random stranger from FetLife to pick her up instead? And one named I_Tie_gurls on top of that? Love the last line here, but Dakota's actions make no sense.

I agree TBH it's like really out there. If she wasn't in severe emotional distress and possibly actively suicidal.... That's honestly the only the way I can explain her behavior she's unconsciously trying to put herself in harms way....

On 10/7/2021 at 11:41 PM, kerry said:

20 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I agree TBH it's like really out there. If she wasn't in severe emotional distress and possibly actively suicidal.... That's honestly the only the way I can explain her behavior she's unconsciously trying to put herself in harms way....

Thanks for the comment, I totally get where you are coming from.   So here's what Dakota was thinking.  He still thinks of himself as a he,   Dakota is just learning to deal with incontinence and he's completely soaked his shorts and he's over an hour away from home, actually not a big deal, any rational person would just drive home, but he's not thinking rationally right now.  One thing to remember about Dakota is his most defining character trait is passivity.  He's taking medical lab tech classes because that's what his old best friend (Alex) went into after high school.  He's working at the post office because his Dad told him about the job and though working there would be a good career for him.  He was dating Amy because she needed him at the time.  He has alot of pent up sexuality but lacks to necessary drive to act on it.  When he saw that he was in Springdale and remembered someone on Fetlife who was interested in him was in Springdale it seemed like the perfect opportunity to meet someone and get dry in private without having to walk through public with soaking wet shorts.   

page 41

Dakota tried to think of something, a girly name, but after a second he just said “Umm, Dakota.” 

“So you are ABDL?” Tim asked.

“Yeah, I guess, but that’s not why I’m here,” Dakota replied.

“So you really had an accident?”  Tim asked.

“Yeah, I’ve been having problems with it for awhile,” Dakota said.

“I’ve met a few other girls who are into diapers, not really my thing, but we usually have other mutual interests,” Tim said.

Dakota felt his pulse quicken, he knew what other interests that Tim spoke of, stuff that Dakota was not really that familiar with.  “I really appreciate your hospitality, I’ll get going and let you get back to your day,” Dakota said.

“Oh nonsense, no need to be in such a rush, let me show you around my house at least,” TIm said.  Dakota didn’t want to be rude and agreed.  Tim showed him the small kitchen and fenced in backyard with a small pool.  “I occasionally have really fun pool parties, it would be great if you could come to one,” Tim said.  Dakota imagined what such a pool party would be like.  “This is the rumpus room,” Tim said, showing Dakota what the blueprints would label a dining room.  The rumpus room had a pool table, a liquor cabinet, and a Terminator 2 pinball machine.

“Wow, when I was a kid the bowling alley had this same pinball machine,”  Dakota said.

Tim flicked a switch behind the cabinet and the machine came to life, “Play a game, no quarters necessary.  It took a few minutes for the machine to finish it’s start up sequence and then Dakota hit the player 1 button.  

“Thanks, this is really cool,” Dakota said and began fired off the ball  “So you live alone?” he asked after the sound of an explosion as the ball was fired into the machine and bounced around some bumpers.  

“Yeah, divorced, best thing I ever did, work keeps me on the road a lot, and it took me a while to realize that traditional family life just wasn’t for me,” Tim said.  

“Shit,” Dakota said as he lost his 1st ball.  “Oh excuse me,” Dakota said.

Tim laughed, “No worries, I’m not easily offended.” Dakota went on playing and found he’d lost most of his pinball skills since middle school.  

“Wow, I suck,” Dakota said.

• Like 1

Page 42

“It just takes practice, I have one more room to show you,”  Tim said.  They walked over to a closed door and Tim showed Dakota inside where he saw his first dungeon.  The room was painted black, and had a few black padded pieces of furniture that wouldn’t look completely out of place in a gym.  One wall was lit with a magenta neon glass sign of a woman’s ample backside. Another wall was almost entirely a mirror, and another was covered with various straps, ropes, and implements.  There was a closet door and shelves were adorned with many phallic looking objects.  

“Oh wow,” Dakota said.  

“I know, it’s the best room in the house,” Tim said.  

“I probably should get going,” Dakota said nervously and turned towards the door where he saw Tim blocking his path.

“Why did you really come here?” Tim asked.

“To change, I told you,” Dakota said a bit defensively.

“You could have changed anywhere, you could have rolled the window down and been dry in no time, are you sure that’s why you called me?” Tim asked.

“Yeah, pretty sure,” Dakota said and stepped back defensively.

“Hey, relax, you can go” Tim raised his palms and stepped out of the doorway, “But I was wondering, how long have you been on HRT?” he asked.

“A few months,” Dakota answered.

“Do you realize how beautiful you are, even now pretending to be a boy, you can’t fool me Princess,” Tim said.

“Thank you,” Dakota said looking down and found himself playing with his hands.  His cheeks began to blush and he felt himself soften a bit inside.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay longer?” Tim asked.

“I… I have a girlfriend,” Dakota answered.

“So do I.  I’m not talking about sex, in fact I don’t even want to see you naked, but I’d love to let you see yourself in something a bit more appropriate,” Tim said.

Dakota’s stomach was turning somersaults, his knees were beginning to shake, and he felt stirring in his loins.  The thought that this man found him so desirable was making him excited.  “Wha… what do you have in mind?” Dakota asked.

Page 43

Tim smiled and went to the closet he pulled out a skimpy black dress with ruffles and frilly white apron, some stockings, white stain panties, a garter belt and black heels.   “I’m always looking for a maid,” he said.

“Umm…: Dakota stammered his cheeks bright red.

“Babe, just try it on, check yourself out in the mirror, if you like it call me back in to show me,” Tim said.  This was not his first time with a sissy.  He knew how to control them.  Dakota nodded and took the outfit.  Tim left the room and he removed his clothes and sports bra.  The satin dress slid over his body and he struggled a bit with the zip but eventually got it up.  It had a built in ruffled slip but was still so short that his girls pullup was on display if he made just the slightest wrong move.   

It took him several minutes to figure out the garter belt and straps.  The stocking did incredible things to his legs, he felt electricity running up and down his body. Next he pulled up the white satin rhumba panties, they were baggy and had a lot of elastic. The last step was a ruffled white hair band.  Even with his shorter hair and without makeup he could easily pass as a girl.  Dakota stumbled around in heels for a few steps and admired himself in the mirror.  He  smoothed down the skirt continually to hide the panties.   He opened the door and saw Tim sitting in a chair reading a magazine.

“Damn,” he said after looking Dakota up and down.  “How did I get so lucky?” Dakota laughed.  The last time he felt this good was when Alex had dressed him up in her sister’s clothes and taken him to McDonalds.  He felt perfectly happy being a girl.  “OK, now Miss, I could use a little help in the kitchen.  Dakota followed him with short slow steps and was handed a bottle of cleaner and a rag.  “I’d like all surfaces clean and then you can start on the floor,” he said.

Dakota took the bottle and rag and looked at them in confusion, “You want me to clean?”  

“You're completely new to this aren’t you?” Tim said.

“I don’t even know what this is,” Dakota said, holding out the cleaner.

“OK, this is BDSM, bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism.  Whether you know it or not, you are submissive, or sub, a subby.  I am a dominant, or dom.  You need validation, you need to feel you are important, and you need someone to control you.”  

“I do not,” Dakota said.

“Why are you here?  You could have easily taken care of your accident on your own, but you came to me.  You could walk out anytime, but instead you needed to show me how beautiful you are.  You can go change and leave anytime you want, but instead you need to show me that you’re a good girl and clean my kitchen,”  

• Like 1

I hope Tim is gentle as Dakota is pretty vulnerable and naïve and this ends up being a positive experience for him/her (got to find a better pronoun that they/them-in my mind, that's plural). 

I hope to read more soon! 

• Like 1

Page 44

“Hmmpff” Dakota said and put the rag and bottle down.  “I don’t need to show you anything,” he said.  Not realizing his voice was becoming higher and more girly.

“Bad girls get spanked, do you want to be a bad girl,” Tim said, getting quite close to him.  His friendly laid back vibe had been replaced by a serious and domineering man that frightened Dakota.  His  head was spinning, he knew he needed to leave, this was getting out of control, but he’d never felt like this before, he was so incredibly turned on, it was like being drunk, he couldn’t think straight.

“No,” he stammered.

Tim got even closer just inches away, and said, “No, Sir.”  

“No, Sir,” Dakota said. And picked the bottle and rag up.  

“Good girl,” Tim said.  He left the room and Dakota began to clean.  A few minutes later Tim came back in with a mixed drink and sat down to watch.  As Dakota passed him by he reached under his dress and felt his rear.  Dakota froze and Tim gave it a playful slap.  “Don’t let me stop you babe,” he said.

After cleaning the surfaces Tim got up and handed Dakota a broom and dust pan.  Dakota was bright red with humiliation, but didn’t dare say no.  He began to sweep and after making a dust pile in the middle of the floor began to squat down and sweep it up. “Nu uh,” Tim said, and made a spinning gesture with his fingers.  Dakota stood back up and bent over revealing his frilly white panties. 

“Another important part of BDSM is consent, while I’m technically in charge you can stop this anytime you’d like with a safeword.  You’re safeword is donkey, just say donkey and it’s done.” Tim said.  Dakota couldn’t quite recollect the series of events that got him in the situation he was currently in, it was like watching a movie or something, nothing felt real to him.  He nodded and stood with his eyes down awaiting further instructions.  Tim took the dust pan and broom from him and guided him back to the dungeon.  With gentle but firm hands he tied Dakota’s hands behind his back.  

“What are you doing?” Dakota asked in a weak voice.

“You are a pathetic maid, and need further training,” Tim said.  “When you address me you will address me as Sir or Daddy, do you understand?”  

“This is stupid, let me go,” Dakota said and pulled against Tim’s grip.  The grip became stronger and he was pulled close to Tim and held tight.

Page 45

“The only way to end this is the safeword,” he whispered in Dakota’s ear.  He nodded and didn’t fight.  He was led to an elevated bench and forced on his stomach.  Tim tied loops of rope around his ankles and then bent them back and fastened the loops to his wrists.  Dakota realized he was unable to move, he was bound and completely at the mercy of someone he just met.  His brain was telling him to shout donkey, but he couldn’t do it.  “Now my dear you are in quite a predicament.  Completely helpless, and I can do whatever I want.” Tim said.  Dakota struggled and found himself whimpering, it was a long way down off the narrow bench.  “That’s right princess, a fall from up here is going to hurt isn’t it, so you better not struggle.  Tim stepped out of Dakota’s view.

“Where are you going!” Dakota shouted and then turned his head to follow Tim, he twisted and turned his head the other way then felt himself start to lose balance.  Dakota flexed against his bonds in vain and felt himself start to topple off the table but a hand caught him and set him back level again.  

“Ah, ah, ah, Baby, I told you it’s a long way down,” Dakota saw a red ball and some straps as it was forced into his mouth.  He tried to say no but his words came out mumbled.  The ball was pulled in tight and strapped down, then other straps went up between his eyes and connected behind his head.   “Now that should quiet you down a bit, and save us all alot of drama for your punishment,” Tim said and brandished a black paddle with 8 small holes.  Dakota was trying to control his breathing, and keep from losing it, but it wasn’t working, he began trying to shout into the gag, and Tim laughed.  With one hand he took a firm grip of the rope binding Dakota’s ankles to his arms and with the other he drew back the paddle..  He took a hard swing at the side of Dakota’s rear.  

“AHHHHMPH” Dakota shouted into the gag, and then another blow landed, his goodnight partially blocked the blow but most of the stinging pain was coming from his hip.  Another blow fell.  

“Now, how do you address me,”  Tim asked.

Dakota tried to say fuck you, you fucking asshole, but the gag made it come out as, “fuuupuuufuppahhoo.”

“Nope babygirl wrong answer,” a series of blows rained down on both of Dakots cheeks, he was uncontrollably crying now, slobber was running down his face from his nose and mouth.  

The rational adult part of Dakota’s brain shut off, he was running on instinct now.  Long dormant memories from his earliest years were reawakened  Being held over his fathers lap and spanked, for spilling chocolate milk on the floor while his whole family watched.  “I’m Sorry Daddy,” Dakota began chanting, through the mask and between sobs.  

• Like 1

Three Page extravaganza post!

Page 46

The blows stopped and Tim put the paddle down,  “That’s a good girl,” he said and began using a soft rag to wipe the snot off Dakota’s face.  “This is no way for a princess to look, but you’ve learned your lesson haven’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Dakota tried to say through the gag.  

Though he didn’t look strong, Tim lifted Dakota off the table and sat him on his knees on soft floor mats.  “Now, Daddy wants to give you a gift, but you have to earn it,” Tim said as he walked out of view.  Dakota saw him across the room lay down a  Magic Wand vibrator.  “Do you want Daddy’s gift?”  Dakota was no longer himself, when he had tried to assert himself it only made things worse, he was now drowning in subspace, only thinking of doing what was expected of him.  He nodded and tried to say yes through the gag.  “Good girl, if you try very hard you can work your way over here and claim your reward.  I’ll be back to check on you in a bit,” Tim said and left the room.

Dakota didn't see how this was possible.  He was tied up and couldn’t move, but having no experience in bondage he didn’t realize he wasn’t actually tied that strictly.  He tried shuffling on his knees but toppled over on his face.  Soon he realized he could inch his way forward.  After a few minutes he felt a moment of cramp and then wet himself.  He hadn’t even realized he needed to pee.  He felt wetness leak creep onto his panties.  It took less than ten minutes for him to scoot across the floor and roll into position to grab the vibrator with hands behind his back.  He heard clapping and looked around the room surprised.  

“Well done babygirl,” Tim said.  He had been watching from a dark corner sipping a mixed drink.  He walked over and took the wand and then lifted Dakota back into a sitting position on his knees.  He felt around the front of the dress noticing it was wet,  “Oh you’ve had an accident haven’t you?”  he asked.

“YethhDaddy,” Dakota said feeling both shame and intense arousal.  

“It’s ok Princess, you didn’t do it on purpose did you?”

“No Daddy,” 

“Next time you come over you should wear better diapers though, these are for big girls, not babygirls like you,” Tim said.  He plugged the wand into an outlet and then tucked it down into the satin panties before flicking the switch.  Dakota had experimented with small cheap vibrators in his diapers but never felt the powerful vibrations of a magic wand before.  What was left of his small cock was pressing against the wet pull up and soon he was starting to bounce a bit on his knees feeling uncontrollable sensations.  Every now and again Tim repositioned the wand, otherwise he held Dakota’s shoulders and played with his hair.  

“Does it feel good princess?” he asked.  Dakota mumbled into the gag, and long strands of drool slid down from his chin.  He was breathing hard and grinding against the vibrator.  

Page 47

Tim began to play with his nipples and he moaned..  “Can you cum for Daddy?”  Tim asked.  Again Dakota mumbled into the mask. He felt the buckles come off the gag he was able to allow the ball to fall out of his mouth, along with a puddle of drool that  ran down his chin.  “Tell Daddy what you want to do.”  

“I want to cum Daddy,” Dakota said, completely on autopilot.  

“Beg for it.”

“Please Daddy, let me cum,” Dakota said.  Tim reached into the panties and turned the vibrator on full speed.  Dakota felt his muscles all tense and then Tim let go of him and he fell to his side.  His body tried to gyrate against the bonds that held him and then Tim pressed the wand into his bulging pull-up.  “OHHHH God Fuck!” Dakota screamed as he had the strongest orgasm of his life. He continued bucking wildly, straining while Tim held the wand tight against him and used his other hand on his rear to force him into the wand.  “AHHHH,” he yelled as he could feel his sticky seed pumping out into the diaper.  

Tim switched off the wand and removed it.  Dakota laid on the ground occasionally twitching, sucking in air, while sweat ran down him.  “You did so good, I’m so proud of you,” Tim said as he started undoing the knots.  Dakota was able to rub his sore wrists while Tim wiped his forehead with a towel removing sweat.  For several minutes Tim held him and wiped him down while he caught his breath.  

Tim left him alone to change out of the maid’s dress and change his wet pull-up.  Dakota walked out of the dungeon bedroom feeling awkward, embarrassed and wanted to leave.  Tim was waiting for him in the kitchen and handed him a bottle of Gatorade.  “Do you feel OK?” He asked.

“Not really,” Dakota replied.  He was wondering if he was gay now.  He’d just did something sexual with a man, but he was just barely a man now himself.  Then there was the guilt he felt about Alex.  She was his girlfriend, and he’d just cheated on her.  “I should have never come here,” he said.

“Everyone feels this way, it’s called subdrop, the endorphins and hormones are gone and you can’t believe you wanted the things you wanted, you need to replace lost fluids too” Tim explained.  Dakota leaned heavily against the counter and drank the gatorade.  “You can stay here tonight if you’d like,: Tim said.

“What time is it?” Dakota mumbled and pulled his phone out of his pocket.  It was 7:30.  “I’ve been here for like 3 hours?”  
“Yeah it’s really easy to lose track of time when you’re head’s all in subspace,” Tim said and started moving towards the door.  “I understand, you have my number, if you want to talk, or come back just call,”  he said.

Page 48

“Thanks, but I can’t do this again, it was a mistake.  I’m sorry… I’ve got to go,” Dakota said and headed towards the door.  Tim took a step in front of the door and put his hands up defensively.  “Get out of my way,” Dakota said.

“I will, listen, I know you feel terrible, but keep asking yourself why?  You are beautiful and perfect and you didn’t do anything wrong,”  Tim said and quickly slid out of the way.  Dakota walked past him without a word, slung his backpack into the car and drove off.  He had 4 missed calls, two from his Mom and two from Alex.  

He called his Mom, she was worried, she wanted to know if he was OK, she wanted to know if he needed any help.  Dakota lied, said he was fine.  His Mother finished the call by telling him he shouldn’t come back to their house for awhile.  Dakota agreed.

He called Alex and told her everything except for his stop at Tim’s.  “Wow, you really had to go change in the Mall?”  Alex asked.  

“Yeah I thought it was going to be really embarrassing, but no one noticed.  Then I spent about three hours just walking around the mall looking at clothes,” Dakota lied.

“That’s called retail therapy Hun, that means you’re really starting to become a girl,” Alex said. I wish I was as happy about it as you are, Dakota thought.

• Like 1

Personally, I’m rather curious as to how you’re going describe the actual sex change. The most unsatisfying way (from my standpoint) would be for it to happen overnight.  After having his genitals gradually shrink, suddenly one morning he wakes up and the transformation is complete.  
If such a thing were actually possible, I’d think the genitals would gradually transform, each male part becoming the corresponding female part (e.g. testicles becoming ovaries, etc.).  In that kind of scenario, I’d think he would be living with some peculiar intermediate stages during the transformation.  During that time, he might be able to convince Alex that his story was actually true and that he isn’t secretly taking hormones.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Clr224 said:

Personally, I’m rather curious as to how you’re going describe the actual sex change. The most unsatisfying way (from my standpoint) would be for it to happen overnight.  After having his genitals gradually shrink, suddenly one morning he wakes up and the transformation is complete.  
If such a thing were actually possible, I’d think the genitals would gradually transform, each male part becoming the corresponding female part (e.g. testicles becoming ovaries, etc.).  In that kind of scenario, I’d think he would be living with some peculiar intermediate stages during the transformation.  During that time, he might be able to convince Alex that his story was actually true and that he isn’t secretly taking hormones.

Believe it or not I've put some thought into this and that was my original idea, but I modeled his transition after what I've read of actual HRT.  The first noticeable change was skin and hair, breast development, fat redistribution.  Then later I'd wished it was a slower change.  So where was his body getting the Estrogen from?  Almost immediately his testes slowed down male hormone production, his hypothalamus was recalibrated for female hormone alignment, and began telling the rest of his adipose tissue to start converting T to E.   At the same time Internal female organs began to develop and at this point in the story are getting close to being done.  OR maybe it's just magic, I don't know?  LOL

Something to consider is that males and females start from the same basic form and mature into their final form based on whether they have an X or Y chromosome.  So, the materials that would make up the female internal organs have already been used used to construct Dakota’s male body.  Therefore, in order to construct the female organs based on his readjusted genetic code, the body would need to reclaim the male components and reform them into the needed female ones.  I could picture the testes shrinking and moving up through the inguinal canal to become the ovaries and the penis retracting and dividing to become the female external genitalia.  It kind of depends on how much detail you want to provide and how well it works into the story line you have in mind.

• Like 1
On 10/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, Clr224 said:

Something to consider is that males and females start from the same basic form and mature into their final form based on whether they have an X or Y chromosome.  So, the materials that would make up the female internal organs have already been used used to construct Dakota’s male body.  Therefore, in order to construct the female organs based on his readjusted genetic code, the body would need to reclaim the male components and reform them into the needed female ones.  I could picture the testes shrinking and moving up through the inguinal canal to become the ovaries and the penis retracting and dividing to become the female external genitalia.  It kind of depends on how much detail you want to provide and how well it works into the story line you have in mind.

Thanks!  Great ideas.  

page 49

Chapter 6

Tuesday June 3rd

Dakota punched his key into the post office door and walked in.  The supervisor looked up from his computer, said hi, looked down again and then immediately did a double take.  Dakota was wearing a pair of his girl jeans, instead of the baggy loose ones he normally wore, and a plain turquoise cotton ladies top with a gathered neck.  The cut of the shirt showed off the feminine curves he was starting to develop.  He had some mascara, a light natural eye shadow, and his hair which was still short for a girl was styled with a  feminine pink hair band .   Chuck turned around from his mail case and his jaw dropped, he tried to form words for a minute but seemed unable to and eventually turned back around.  No other employees were present..  “Lets go talk to the Post Master,” the supervisor said.  Dakota nodded and followed him back to her office.  

The Poster Master stood from her desk and walked around to greet Dakota with a handshake.  It was obvious she  was trying to keep things as professional as possible.  “Thanks for giving me a heads up yesterday on your plans,” she said  Dakota nodded, and everyone took a seat.  “I called up my superiors and got some clarification about a few things.   So just to be sure of your intentions, you don’t want any memo or meeting about your gender change?”

“No, that’s not necessary,” Dakota said.

“OK, and you don’t intend any kind of direction to people as to what pronoun to use for you?”  The Post Master asked.

“No, they can make their own decisions,” Dakota replied.

“What if people ask you, I’m assuming you’re fine if I call you a she?”

Dakota took a deep breath and hesitated.  He felt like a fraud.  He had been telling himself he was only really doing this because it was getting too difficult to hide the changes.  The truth was he was a fraud, he didn’t really want this, he was just stuck going through the motions, right?  “Well, if people ask, I’ll tell them I’m a woman,” Dakota said and realized while he said it,  that he didn’t really believe he was a woman, it was just easier. 

“But what if they just keep calling you a he?”  The Poster Master said.

“I’m not going to make a big deal about this, I’m not really into the drama,” Dakota said.

“OK, well if anyone asks I’m going to tell them that you look like a woman to me, I mean, if I didn’t know you, and you’ve really done wonders with your voice.”  The supervisor said, and the Post Master nodded in agreement.  Dakota had realized that his natural voice was slowly changing, he had to consciously lower it a bit to sound like he used.

Page 50

“Great, there's just one more thing we need and that's to take a new ID badge photo of you,” the Post Master said.  Dakota was ushered into the room where they took passport photos and the Supervisor got a photo of him.  Dakota went back out to the mailroom floor to start cleaning.  Chuck was about to leave and shot him a glance then shook his head in disappointment as he headed to the door.  Dakota wasn’t sure why, since he didn’t feel that strongly about all this, but a tear formed in his eye.  

He checked his phone, it had been about an hour since he last pee’d so he went to the restroom and stepped up to the urinal. As he unzipped his pants, and slid them down with the pull-up underneath he suddenly realized he’d just gone to the men’s room after telling his employers he was a woman.  Then he realized his penis had shrunk so much it was getting really hard to use a urinal without making a mess.  

“I’m so proud of you,” Alex said as she took another bite of nachos. 

“It really wasn’t that big of a deal,” Dakota said.  He was still dressed like he had been at work, but he’d gone home and fixed up his makeup a bit and changed the slightly damp Goodnite for an Abena.  The jeans did a good job of hiding it and these diapers were so good that Dakota was confident enough to get a large diet coke.

“It was a huge deal, do you realize you just came out at work?” Alex asked.

“It’s a BS job where I hardly ever see anyone, I didn’t even know the name of the clerk who was working at the counter today,” Dakota replied.

“You told people and that’s what counts.  Did you mention your other, um change?” Alex asked.

“Umm… Oh,  that, no.   I’m really careful at work, it’s easy to hide.” 

“Is it getting any better?”  Alex asked.

“Not really, but I’m trying,” Dakota said.  Their food arrived and Dakota realized how much stronger it smelt.  He dug into his burrito and realized it even tasted different then he remembered.  Talking took a back seat as the two of them attacked their meals. 

Alex unlocked her car door out in the mall parking lot, “Thanks for paying,” Dakota said.  “Bitch you best put out,” she laughed and Dakota’s eyes opened wide.  Alex smacked his shoulder, “I’m just kidding, you’re my girlfriend, and I’m well aware that I make way more money than you, it’s no big deal.”  Dakota looked at the ground shyly and felt this strange sense of happiness at Alex’s words.  “I’m off to work, so you’re off the hook for tonight,” Alex said and then they embraced for a long kiss.  Dakota walked back to his car feeling strangely ashamed.

• Like 2

Page 51

“I’ve got to tell her, I can’t keep leading her on about this,” he confessed to his dashboard as he watched her drive away.  Dakota went in and went straight to his computer and opened up Fetlife.  His new photos with the Abenas were popular.  He had several new messages but only really one he cared about.  DomDaddySteve’s new reply was there, asking how the day went.  Dakota began to type telling him all about coming out at work.  Over the past few days he’d been sharing more and more with him in their messages.  

Friday June 6th

Dakota walked up to his apartment after his shift cleaning, three boxes sat at the door, one small and two bigger.  He dragged them in and opened them.  He had been gifted a case of Tena Super briefs, a pack of cute ABDL diapers, and a couple of onesies.  He had received a few other boxes yesterday as well and it was all just laying around his apartment.  He left the packages on his couch and went to the bathroom.  He pulled his jeans down and unsnapped the plain white onesie that he was wearing under his T-shirt.  The Abena diaper was barely wet.  He worked the Abena down his hips, the Luvs diaper inside was soaked.  He took it out, rolled it up and dropped it in his trash can, then replaced it from the open case that sat on the floor.  

His bathroom had gone through changes this week, besides the case of Luvs baby diapers sitting on the floor, there were a couple bags of adult diapers on his shelf where he used to keep folded towels.  One bag of Abena and another bag of Bunny Hops.  The vanity that used to have his shaving supplies and old spice body spray now had his changing supplies, wipes diaper rash cream, baby powder and lotion along with his makeup and baby powder scent deodorant for women.  The old spice body spray was in the trash, and his shaving supplies were now over at the side of the tub where a girl would keep them.  

Then he spent a minute just looking at himself in the mirror.  His testicals were gone and his scrotum was nearly gone, his penis was now the size of the last joint of his pinky finger.  The loose skin where his scrotum had been was starting to pull tight in the center, he assumed that would become his vagina.  He worked the Abena diaper back up his hips then pulled off the baggy T-shirt and onesie to reveal his sports bra.  He took it off and his breasts spilled out, easily a cup size larger than they had been.  Alex felt his chest begin to tighten up, it was more difficult to breathe.  He shuddered as he exhaled.  He quickly grabbed the pink and green pacifier off his vanity and began to suckle.  The pacifier helped, his breathing returned to normal.  He fished out a cute onesie with a unicorn print out of his clothes basket and sniffed it, then put it on and snapped it over his diaper.  Finally he clipped the pacifier tether to his collar.

Dakota sat down on his couch, unfolded his laptop and began to type out a post on an ABDL message board. 

Since I was a kid I dreamed of needing to wear diapers. Now it’s no longer a choice.   I can’t get into the details, but I have developed a neurological disorder  and now I’m dependent on diapers.  I’ve learned alot of about incontinence the last few weeks and  learned that I experience urge incontinence.  The nerves in my bladder are slow to tell me when my bladder is filling.  When it’s very close to full I have a sudden urge to go and only a few seconds before I have a sharp spasm and nearly complete loss of control.  At first I could deal with it by going frequently, but that has compounded the problem because in a few weeks it’s resulted in  smaller bladder capacity and even less control.  

Page 52

I started by wearing Goodnites on a daily basis, and I tried some other discreet adult pull ups as well, but they don’t work.  They leak too easy, and need to be changed all the time.  A friend told me to use Abena M4s with a baby diaper stuffer and change out the baby diaper.  I started doing that this week.  It’s a little awkward but it’s working really well and saving me alot of diapers.  One important side effect is that with the better diapers I no longer have to focus so much on monitoring my bladder and going to the restroom, in fact I’ve completely stopped using the restroom except for number 2.   I think that it’s lessened my control even more.  

The point of this post is that be careful what you wish for.  Incontinence is not fun, diapers are now an inescapable part of my life and affect nearly everything I do.  This is ruining my life.

Dakota was rereading his post and trying to decide if he wanted to actually post it when there was a knock on his door.  He sat there for a second frozen. There was a window beside the door, and he’d left the blinds partially open.  But whoever it was wouldn’t go to the window would they?  He saw Alex staring through the window looking directly at him on the couch, she waved at him..  Dakota began to freak out, there were packs of ABDL diapers on his couch, amazon boxes laying around everywhere.  There was no point in trying to hide it.  Dakota went to the door and opened it just enough to let Alex in.  

“What the fuck are you wearing?”  she asked laughing as she entered the room.

“It’s a onesie,” he said.

“It looks like something a baby would wear, You have a huge pacifier, is it Halloween!” Alex said and then noticed the packs of ABDL diapers and her jaw dropped.  “What in the hell,”  she walked past Dakota and picked up a pack of Tykables Unicorns off the couch and examined the pink and yellow packaging that could easily have been sitting on a shelf next to Pampers or Huggies diapers.  “Are these My Little Pony adult diapers?”  she asked.

“Umm, not exactly, but yeah I guess more or less,” Dakota answered.  Alex threw the package at Dakota and he caught them.  “Do you… Umm..” Dakota mumbled.  Alex looked at the open laptop, the message board clearly said Daily Diapers and had plenty of advertising making it clear that this wasn’t a site dealing with childcare.

“I’m such a fucking idiot,” Alex said.

Dakota felt his stomach drop, “No you’re not,” he said.

• Like 3
On 11/4/2021 at 12:46 PM, YourFNF said:

The world building with the transformation is really good!

Thank you so much, I'm just making it up.  I have no real world experience in this.

Page 53

“If this is the shit you are into, that’s fine, I mean to each their own, but why all the lies?” Alex asked.

“I haven’t lied, I just didn’t tell you about everything.”

“You haven’t lied?  So you really have to wear diapers, you really have been magically turned into an incontinent girl by a magic ball of light?”  

“Yes!” Dakota yelled.

“Oh fuck!  You’re insane.  I can’t do this anymore, I’m sorry, but I’m not going to be your Mommy, babysitter, or whatever.  I’m not going to treat you like a baby.” Alex said.

“I didn’t ask you to,” Dakota said.

Alex started to yell but stopped herself and took a deep breath, “I’ve tried calling you today,” she said.

“I forgot to charge my phone,” Dakota said and pointed to his plugged in phone on the table.

“Well I only came to tell you that the game is canceled tonight, Nick and Leslie can’t make it and Doug said he didn’t want to play without them,”  Alex said.

“Oh, it’s Friday?”  Dakota asked.  Alex realized how out of it Dakota was, he was so distracted by this whole ABDL thing he didn’t even remember what day it was, it seemed to have taken over his life.  

Alex ran her hand through her red hair and put on a fake smile.  “Look, I’m sorry, I let myself get too invested in you, it’s a free country if you want to be a baby then you do you.”

“I’m sorry I should have told you right from the beginning,” Dakota said.

“No biggie,” Alex said and started for the door,  “You realize that you might want to keep the door locked and your blinds drawn when you’re doing this.”

“Are you leaving?” Dakota asked.

“Yeah, I’ll call you sometime next week and let you know if we’re playing next Friday.”  she said.

“You don’t have to go, I’ll change into regular clothes, we can go eat or something.”  Dakota said.

“That’s really all right, you just have fun,” Alex said, with such biting sarcasm that Dakota felt he’d been cut with a razor.  “See you later,” Alex said and shut the door behind her.  Dakota bounced up, locked the door behind him then closed the blinds.  He felt tears coming and curled up on the floor and began to cry.

Page 54

“You have to get up,” Dakota told himself.  It took several more tries but eventually he lifted himself from the floor and went to his laptop and posted his message.  He went to Fetlife and sent a message to DaddyDomSteve, it was really short.. It said, please call and his phone number.  Fifteen minutes later the phone rang.  

“Hey, this is Steve, is everything OK?”  The voice on the line said, hearing this man who he’d been messaging back and forth for weeks was surreal.  It was a strong and authoritative voice, making Dakota think of a teacher.  

“Hey, I’ve just had a really crappy week, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have called to whine to you,”  Dakota said.

“Dakota, you know better than that, has something else happened?”

“My girlfriend just found out about it and I think she left me,”  Dakota said.  He went to tell Steve about her reactions.

“Hey Princess, I’m so sorry, some people just have a hard time wrapping their head around ageplay, whether it be sexual or for mental health, or whatever reason.  It’s best that you find out now and not try to keep it hidden for years.”  His voice was so comforting and gentle, but yet firm and authoritative too.  Dakota found himself feeling calmed.  “Lets practice your mantra together,” Steve said.  The mantra seemed stupid to Dakota when Steve had first introduced it to him and asked him to repeat it when he felt stressed, but it had grown on him since. Repeating it over the phone felt stupid, but he had such deep trust in Steve that he could.

“I am me, that’s all I can ever be.  Diapers and bows, playing with my toes. There is a baby that lives inside of me. Don’t push her away, let her play, and feel safe for today.”  They chanted together 5 times.  Dakota felt lighter and more relaxed.

“Hey I’ve got an idea, why don’t you come and meet us tomorrow, we could go to the Zoo?”  Steve said.

Dakota felt butterflies in his stomach, the thought of meeting an actual ABDL family was so exciting but also made him very anxious.  “But you guys live three hours away,” Dakota said.

“There is a Zoo in Chesterfield and it’s about halfway between us, that would be perfect, if you want you could come back to our house and stay the night.”  

“Oh, I’ve got  a race Sunday, and I’m not really sure…”  Dakota trailed off.

“No rush, it’d be great just to meet you,” Steve said.

• Like 4

Character Guide

As the story is growing larger I thought a quick character recap would be helpful

Dakota:  A typical 21 year old closeted Sissy ABDL.  He lives along in a small apartment and attends college to become a Medical Lab Technician and works for the USPS as a part time custodian.  Dakota is shy, and introverted, and has little ambition in life.  Though he is an avid runner, and enjoys D&D.  In May of 2013 he is having a dream about being a sissy baby and is visited by dimensional being that modified his genetic code to make him become a genetic female and be incontinent.

The Tourist:  A typical other dimensional being who appears as a small ball of light.  It enjoys bouncing around various dimensions and planets to see all the diversity of the multiverse.

Amy:  Dakota's girlfriend.  She comes from a broken home with an abusive mother.  Dakota takes her in and they live together for a short time before she gets her own apartment.  She discovers his fetish and finds it unattractive and eventually moves out though she stays with Dakota .  Amy enjoys hanging out at "clubs" and partying and has little in common with Dakota.  

Brad:  24 year old Bodybuilder and aspiring professional wrestler.  Oozes testosterone and dude culture.  Has been having sex with Amy for months.  

Chuck:  A fat and bigoted rural mail carrier.  

Dawn: a 19 year old working as part time rural mail carrier.  Alex's sister and housemate.  She is cheerful and good natured.  Enjoys "the club scene"  

Alex:  22 year old who works as a medical lab technician and GMs a friday night D&D game.  Was good friends with Dakota in high school when he played D&D with her, but drifted apart.  She discovers Dakota's transformation but doesn't believe his wild story about being transformed by a ball of light and assumes he is taking HRT, so she offers to help with monitoring his hormones.  She harbors feelings about her gender, and prefers to dress and act androgynously but enjoys feminizing Dakota.

Hank:  52 year old pharmacist, heavily into running.  Stoic but with with dry sense of humor.  Good friends with Dakota and has been coaching him on running for over a year.

Frank: Dakota's father, traditional man, with a somewhat strained relationship with his son.

Dakota's Mom:  Hasn't been given a name yet.  She is a stern woman, not particularly close or loving with her son.

Dakota's brother:  Hasn't been given a name yet, 20 years old.  Full time college student, much more ambitious and traditional than Dakota.  

Tim:  Goes by Itiegurls on fetlife.  Older man into the BDSM scene, enjoys restraining and humiliating cross dressers and trans girls.  

Steve: Goes by DaddyDomSteve on fetlife.  38 years old. Has been supporting Dakota with advice, mental health, and free diapers.  

Justine:  Steve's wife.  All we know so far is that she is medically incontinent and wears diapers.

Kylee:  Steve and Justine's "babygirl"  also incontinent and in diapers, but through training and not medical reasons.

Page 55

“OK, let's do it, sounds fun!” Dakota said.

“Great, listen you’re not going to run into anyone you know here, I want you to stop worrying about your appearance, wear something cute, look as girly as you want too,  but Vanilla friendly you know.  And definitely don’t skimp on your diaper.  This will be a big opportunity for you to practice traveling and living with diapers,”  Steve said.

“But how will I change?”  Dakota asked.

“They have a private family changing room, and many places do so no worries,” Steve explained.  After the call ended Dakota felt so excited and anxious that his trouble with Alex took a back seat in his mind.  He knew just what he should wear.  He looked through his Amazon boxes and found them, a pair of Pooh shortalls from the Disney store.  He had been contacted by a person on fetlife and said they would send her these shortalls if she promised to post pics that revealed her face, when Dakota clarified they could be posted as  “friends only” pics Dakota agreed.

Dakota stepped into the shortalls and buckled the unfamiliar clasps, he’d always wanted to wear shortalls and rompers finding them so cute, but not suitable for a boy.  He went to the bedroom mirror and felt himself melt.  He was so adorable.  The shortalls were big and baggy, not the form fitting and super short ones popular with teen girls.  There was a big oversized pocket on the front with Tigger and Pooh sitting back to back surrounded by flowers.  The legs of the shorts went almost to his knees and had a few bees and butterflies embroidered on them,  His unicorn onesie was mostly hidden, and honestly didn’t seem that out of place.  He looked like a little girl, an innocent, sweet, misty eyed, cute little girl.  

Dakota felt suddenly very mushy inside,  he wet himself a bit and then just allowed himself to slide down onto the floor.  He put his pacifier in his mouth and just wiggled around playing with his toes and felt incredible little sensations.  The room felt so big, and he felt so small.  He was gently suckling his paciier rhymically without even thinking about it, a few minutes later he was knocked out of his little space when he realized he was supposed to be getting photographs.  For a few seconds he had trouble remembering how to do that, his head was so fuzzy, then his little space faded away.  He got up to get his phone and put it in a small table top tripod that came with a shutter release. And began taking photos of himself playing but the magic was gone, he still felt good, but he didn’t feel that overwhelming sense of little space.  

Dakota realized he needed two things, a cute bag to carry his diapers at the zoo and a Whiney the Pooh stuffie for the photos.  More than anything he wanted to go out, he wanted to be seen just exactly how he was right now, but could he do that?  “Why not?” he asked himself in the mirror.  He had been going to work in girl mode, and these were legitimate girl clothes, well everything but the onesie.  Dakota unclasped the shortalls and put his T-shirt back on over the onesie and relapsed the shortalls, he was just as cute.  

Page 56

He took a moment to think of the status of his diaper, it didn’t feel very wet, he knew he just changed out the stuffer so he should be fine for  hours.   He touched up his makeup, put his cute hairband on  then took a deep breath and walked out his door and headed to Ross.

“OK, this is no big deal, I’m going to do this, no one can tell I’m not really a girl” Dakota said to himself while he was sitting in his car.  He took a deep breath and walked towards the door.  A middle aged woman walked out in front of Dakota and her eyes opened wide.  Oh God, she’s going to tell me I’m a pervert, and I need to rot in hell, Dakota thought.  

“Oh my gosh, those are the cutest dungarees I’ve ever seen, where did you get them,” the lady said as she stopped on the sidewalk.  

Dakota felt his cheeks grow a bit red, “Oh, um thank you, I got them at the Disney store,” he said.  He was finding it much easier to raise his voice, though it still didn’t sound completely right to him, the lady seemed fooled.  

“I just love all the Disney stuff, have fun shopping,’ the lady said and continued on.  Dakota was stunned, she didn’t think he was a pervert, or a weirdo, just a girl who likes Disney dungarees.  He walked in and made a beeline for the purses and saw exactly what he was looking for, a white leather mini backpack style purse with a sleeping unicorn motif, it was childish, but not as over the top as the ones with rainbow and sequences.  Rounding a corner carrying the new backpack nearly bumped into Amy. 

“Excuse me,” Dakota said then looked at her face and had that flash of recognition.

“No problem,” his ex-girlfriend said then continued on, for a brief second Dakota thought he’d dodged a bullet then he heard, “Dakota?”  Dakota turned around and nodded.  “Oh my God, it’s been like two weeks right?”  Dakota nodded again.  “You look fucking amazing,” she exclaimed.  

Dakota felt himself blush and looked down, “Really?” he asked.

“My God yes, I didn’t recognize you,”  she looked around to make sure no one was close. “And these overalls, they’re so cute, you look like a big toddler, which I guess is the look you’re going for,”  she leaned in closer and quietly asked, “Are you wearing a diaper?”  Dakota felt himself turn bright red and get all mushy inside, this was so exciting.  He wanted to say yes Mommy, but instead he just nodded. “Well you can’t tell, so that’s good, anyway how have you been?” Amy asked. 

“Fine, I mean it hasn't been easy exactly…” 

“Do you realize you’re shorter?”  Amy asked cutting Dakota off.

“Shorter?”  Dakota asked.

Page 57

“Yeah, you’re eyes were always a little above mine when I looked at you, but we’re even now,” she said.

“What shoes are you wearing?” Dakota asked and looked down at her feet, which were in athletic shoes similar to his.  

“It’s not the shoes, and your face is so different, I mean it’s like still you, but it’s not really you, how did you change this much in two weeks?”  she asked.

“Some people are just really sensitive to hormones, like winning the lottery I guess?” Dakota said.

“Yeah, well you’re looking really good and I’m proud of you,” Amy said.  About that time Brad walked up, he slid up against Amy then looked at Dakota with a mixture of confusion and lust.

“Who’s your friend?” Brad asked in a way that came out sleazy instead of friendly.

“This is Dakota,” Amy said.

“How you doing?” Brad said.

“Fine,” Dakota said in his girly voice he’d been slipping into more often.  It was convincing enough for Brad, who had only seen and heard Dakota once.

“Amy never told me she had a hot little friend,” Brad said with a smile.  Dakota felt strange, he hated this guy, hated his stupid bro attitude, his dumbass “American Fighter” T-shirt, his overdeveloped muscled arms, his chiseled stubbled face, his strong hands and I wonder how it would feel to be spanked by those hands.  He glanced at Amy who was smirking.  Oh my God, is this moron turning me on? Dakota thought.  

“Go, just go find some more T-shirts or something,” Amy said, though it was obvious she found her boyfriend's promiscuity more amusing than anything.  

“Sure babe,” Brad turned back to Dakota and said, “Pleasure meeting you, hope to see you again,” and headed back to the men’s section.  

“Oh my God, I’m sorry,” Amy said.

“Don’t worry about it,” Dakota grumbled.

“Hey girl, don’t feel bad, it’s only natural right, you’re better this way, and maybe you’ll make some guy real happy,” Amy said.

“I don’t like guys,” Dakota said under his breath.

• Like 3

Page 58

“OK, cool, anyway, call me if you ever want to get coffee, and talk girl shit or something,” Amy said and reached over to give Dakota a hug.  Hugging the girl who cheated on him seemed
 wrong, but he hugged her back, and felt better for it.  Dakota rushed over to the baby section and found exactly what he was looking for, a Winnie the Pooh stuffie.  He quickly checked out and didn’t even really notice when the checker told him how cute she looked and how adorable the backpack was.  

Dakota sat down in his car but didn’t leave.  For the last few weeks he’d been thinking of himself as an actor or a role player.  He was being forced to roleplay a girl.  He was still a guy, just a guy in a girls’ body.  He didn’t really want this stuff to happen to him, and he’d give anything to change back.  Now he wasn’t so sure, or was it his body just playing tricks on him.  Dakota looked at himself in the rear view mirror, there was barely a hint that he was actually a man, a tiny bit of adams apple, a slight thickness in his brow, and even those features seemed diminished.  “But my mind is still a man,’s mind, that can’t change, right?”  Dakota asked himself in the mirror.  He’d never experienced what he just experienced, was he sexually attracted to Brad?  Sure in the past when he was in his most sissy mindset he’d have thoughts of men, but they were all part of his sissy play, and never surfaced in the real world.  “It’s time to face it, you never even were a man, stop pretending” he said to himself.

Dakota went home and spent his Friday night photographing himself in various diapers, and his new Pooh short-alls, and answering messages on Fetlife.  All in all it wasn’t a horrible way to spend the evening.

Saturday June 7th

9AM on the dot Dakota followed directions to the back corner of the Chesterfield Zoo’s mostly empty parking lot  where he saw a Grey Chrysler Town and Country Minivan with three people standing outside of it.  It looked like a conservative family with their teenage daughter.  Steve was the obvious man, standing tallest of the group and looking like an Assistant Principal  in a light green button down oxford and dress pants.  The other adult was obviously his wife, her medium length brown hair was pulled back in a bow that matched the warm brown knee length belted dress with white polka dots.  

Their babygirl daughter was the one that most confused Dakota.  She was supposed to be an adult, but to her eyes the girl was a plump, rosy cheeked teenager dressed in a colorful pink and baby blue ankle length dress with a lace knit short sleeve jacket.  Her red hair was pulled up in pigtails and she had a bright pink wrist watch.  It might have seemed out of place but she was short, at least a foot and half shorter than the man and woman.  Between the minivan and the conservatively dressed family the entire scene reminded Dakota of when his Mom dragged him to church.  

Page 59

Dakota parked and realized that her Pooh overalls would mark her as the baby of the group, she was suddenly wishing she’d wore something less childish.  She considered just driving right by, maybe pretending she didn't see them, but it was too late, they were waving and they had already made eye contact.  .  Dakota parked a few spots away from the van and stepped out; the woman came up to them first, “Oh you look so adorable, look honey, she’s got Winnie the Pooh short-alls.”

“I see Mommy,” the pigtailed girl said in an overly girl high pitched voice.

“Hello there, my name is Justine, and this is our daughter Kylee and you know my husband Steve,”  she said while Kylee waved and Steve walked up.

Steve stuck out his hand and said,  “it’s nice to finally meet you Dakota.”  His hand was smooth and his grip was strong.

“You too, all of you,” Dakota said.

“What would you like us to call you in the zoo?”  Justine asked.

“I guess Dakota is fine,” Dakota said.

“And what pronouns should we use?” Steve asked.

“I’m a girl,” Dakota said, without even thinking and suddenly realized he didn’t feel any confusion about it here with these people.  

“I love your outfit, you really fit in perfectly,” Steve said while his family beamed at Dakota who felt like she was maybe trying out to join a cult.

“OK, great, now I just want to go over a few things. We all believe in living our lifestyle in a way that makes us happy without evolving others too much.  Obviously I’m the Daddy, and Justine is the Mommy, Kylee here is our little girl, she’s happiest as a toddler but she’s going to be a big girl today, right Kylee?”

“Yes Daddy,” the girl said.

“So she’s going to be acting like a very well behaved 15 year old, of course a 15 year old still in diapers,” Steve said.

“Daddy!” Kylee said and turned bright red. It was obvious she was loving this.  They all seemed to be.  This was not what Dakota had expected, she thought it would be more low key.

“Excuse me, but you are telling me she’s an adult?”  Dakota asked.

“Well Adult is kind of a stretch,” Justine said and Kylee made a huffing sound then crossed her arms in mock anger.

• Like 4

TBH love the idea of playing emo teen who still occasionally needs diapers. "Princess of darkness" still needs mommy's help with that... *giggles and blushes*

• Like 1

Huge fan of this story and I'm delighted it's still going! It's rare that a story on DD makes me invested in a secondary character but i'm weirdly taken by Alex and am rooting for her (for now?who knows?) to realise what an idiot she's being .

I've been hyped to see Dakota meet a happy AB family so its great to see its  off to a good start! Kylee sounds adorable - "two-stage" regression where someones playing  an age young enough to feel childish but old enough to feel embarrassed about being treated more childishly than an actual person that age would be (if that makes any sense) is a massive fantasy of mine!

• Like 1

My life got hectic just as you were moving to one page of your document at a time, so I hadn't fully read this. I like the concept and am looking forward to more here! She's shrinking... but how much will she shrink...? The being promised her she'd fit in so I'm thinking she would have to shrink to toddler size. Looking forward to seeing where you take it!

On 11/23/2021 at 4:11 PM, BabySofia said:

My life got hectic just as you were moving to one page of your document at a time, so I hadn't fully read this. I like the concept and am looking forward to more here! She's shrinking... but how much will she shrink...? The being promised her she'd fit in so I'm thinking she would have to shrink to toddler size. Looking forward to seeing where you take it!

So glad you're liking it.  The beings exact words were simply he'd make her eligible to wear what she wanted to wear.

“Oh, yes I see, that would be typical.  You would prefer to be of the female gender and eligible to wear diapers, but your society shuns such behavior?”  

“Yeah, pretty much,” Dakota said.

It occurred to me that I had set the story in 2013 and wrote specifically about ABDL diapers that haven't been invented yet like Tykalbes Unicorns.  I'm sorry about this mistake, but ultimately we'll all pull through.

Happy Thanksgiving, thanks to all the great writers of ABDL fiction!

Page 60

“Yes, Kylee is 28 years old, but you’d never know that from looking at her.” Steve said

“Good skin care, well that and the fact that I’m tiny,” Kylee said.  Tiny was right, but it was a combination of things.  The dress hid any more adult looking curves she might have, her face and arms had plump baby fat, slight makeup to brighten up her expression, and candy gloss lipstick.  Every aspect of her outfit, from her strappy white sandals with little hearts, her pink watch, up to the little star stud earrings she wore shouted girl.

“People see what they want to see, you know that most teens and older child characters are played by adults in movies and TV,” Justine said.  Dakota nodded realizing she was right.

“So a few rules we follow when out; we’re a typical family, once we get inside we act like it.  No talk about ABDL, diapers, ageplay,  We dress and treat Kylee exactly like she was our 15 year old daughter.  Would you like us to treat you the same way Dakota?”  Steve asked.

“Umm, I guess it would be easier, but I don’t look 15,”  Dakota said.

“Nope, more like 5,” Kylee said despite being many inches shorter than Dakota.

“Kylee!, be nice, a few little makeup touches like Kylee’s here will help you look a little younger, and you definitely look the part with those cute overalls,” Justine said.  Justine pulled a large bag from the van, and fished out a smaller makeup bag.   In a few minutes she had applied a bit of shimmer foundation, white eye liner, some rosy blush, and light pink lip gloss.  Dakota checked herself out in the mirror, and gasped, she looked much younger.  

“You’re going to be my Sister,” Kylee said and squeezed Dakota in a tight hug.  Dakota allowed herself to be squeezed in a daze.

“Oh and before we go in, do you need a change?” Justine asked.  It took Dakota a moment to realize what the older woman meant, then she suddenly realized she was asking about the state of her diaper.  She was wearing one of the best ABDL diapers she had tried so far, an ABU Tykables, with a Luvs baby diaper as a stuffer, it was very thick.  If her short-alls weren’t so baggy it would be very apparent what she was wearing.

“That settles it then, OK girls lets go to the zoo,” Steve announced.  Kylee’s excitement was contagious, she began to skip ahead of the others and sing about going to the zoo.  At the ticket counter Dakota shuffled behind the family and put her head down, while Kylee chattered on about seeing monkeys.  

“OK, so two adults and two kids, and here are their tickets for the petting zoo, you folks have a nice day,”  the lady behind the counter said.

“Petting zoo?” Dakota mumbled.

• Like 4
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to "Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)