LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)

Preface:  In 2013 I made a choice.   I was at the lowest point of my life.  Everything was falling down around me.  My job disappeared, my friends were all connected with the job and they soon disappeared, and worst off we had a failed pregnancy and couldn't deal with it. 

I was numb to all of it, I was disassociating more than I ever had in my life.  It was like I was watching a TV show about a loser.   Around this time Sarah took shape in my mind and I began expressing my kink and my gender confusion in ways I'd never had before.  Before long I wanted to be Sarah more than I wanted to be me and my wife wanted neither of us.  The fork in the road lay before me, runaway or stay.  I didn't run and I tried really hard to make things better, and things did get better.  

Like most stories I write it starts with some reality and goes elsewhere.  I recently had a dream exactly like the one described where Dakota is caught.  I realized as I was writing this that I was channeling back to that time in my life where I had that choice, but this time the choice was made for me, or in this story, Dakota.  I hope you enjoy.  

Page 1

Those awake and with very sharp eyes at 3:31AM of May 6th 2013 would have noticed a particularly bright shooting star.  Those with sensitivity to the folding of the space time continuum would have noticed that a tiny quantity of space located 2.7 million light years had been coaxed into being present at two locations for the same infinitesimally small amount of time and that a measurable amount of matter and energy had been left behind.  

Dakota Taylor did not notice this.  Dakota was asleep.  

The shooting star didn’t have a name, or at least a name that the human mind could comprehend so for the purposes of this story we will call it The Tourist.  The Tourist zipped across the surface of the planet quickly soaking up as much information as they could.  They found very little that interested them.  The biped creatures were in a predictable cycle of rampant technology and well on their way to extinction.  In their travels they had seen countless examples of this pattern.  

As the tourist glided over the countryside and towns they realize that the semi-intelligent bipeds here entered a state of rest and lowered consciousness at night.  He examined the information on the many radio signals in the area and quickly translated the dominant local language.  This was not all together interesting but something that piqued his curiosity was that some of the life forms here seemed to be at a heightened level of consciousness while laying dormant.

The tourist recognized dreams but some were rather potent.  The tourist was able to tune his senses to the phenomenon and one particularly loud consciousness drew his attention.   He changed direction and in less than a second passed into this human’s room.  If Dakota was awake he would have seen a small ball of dim light pass through the glass of his window and hover a few feet from his bed. 

The tourist focused his senses and projected his own consciousness into this being’s consciousness and began to observe his dream. 

Dakota was in his parent's home in the dining room, he was curled up in the fetal position against the wall his face in his hands and sobbing.  He was in a little girl's satin party dress adorned with ribbons and bows.  The dress wasn’t long enough to cover his bottom which was poofy and adorned with lacey rhumba panties.  The tourist had only been to this world for a few minutes by this point and had no real frame of reference for the clothing, but found the style to be marvelous and quite comparable to the Ulasians he had visited some time ago.   

“You weren’t supposed to come home, you weren’t supposed to see,”  Dakota mumbled between sobs. The Tourist was curious and gently reached into Dakotas memory to watch the dream from the beginning.  The dream started about 20 minutes ago, Dakota entered the house and immediately went to his room where he changed out of mundane clothes and began to dress in his current outfit. The Tourist had visited thousands of worlds and was familiar enough with biology to know that the poofy plastic garment under the dress was designed to collect and contain his biological waste.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, StoneRiver76 said:

Okay.... there is a start of something here...  Are you still working out which direction to take this, or are you just teasing us?

;) :);) 

I'm about 8 pages in, got a pretty good idea.  

Page 2

Dakota was in a  state of bliss, and the Tourist relished in the positivity that Dakota felt.  Once he was finished he began prancing around the house and paying close attention to his reflection in mirrors.  Then the sound of voices, his pulse quickened, he was engulfed with fear.  He hid under the table, but he was caught.

Two women that the Tourist understood to be his relatives gasped then appeared confused.

“Dakota!  What is this, what are you doing,” His Aunt Mary yelled.  

“I’m… I’m just playing,” Dakota replied.

“This is no way for a man to play, and you're in diapers!  This is a disgrace, you need to get help!”  

“But you’re not supposed to be here!”  Dakota cried and curled up on the floor.  The woman looked at him with disgust and walked out of the room as Dakota sobbed and pounded the floor with his fist.  

“Dakota, this is only a dream, that didn’t really happen,” The Tourist said as they floated down to Dakota appearing as a small glowing ball of light hovering near his face.”

“What, a dream?” Dakota said as he wiped his eyes, smearing mascara across his face.

“Yes, a dream, you are safe in your bed.”

“Oh, thank God, I was so scared.  By the way, who are you?”

“I am just a Tourist, visiting your world.  Can you explain to me why they reacted like that?”

Dakota was confused, his wonderful dream had become a nightmare, and now he felt a sense of calm and comfort from this strange little ball of light that made him want to open up.  “Oh, I’m not supposed to be dressed like this.”

“But why?  This outfit is really magnificent, especially compared to what you were wearing at the start of this dream.”

“I’m.. supposed to be a man, and men don’t dress like this, these are girl’s clothes,” Dakota answered.

“Ahh, I see your culture has developed strict gender roles.  I noticed your relatives were not wearing containment undergarments, but they appeared to be female.” 

Page 3

“Containment garment? Oh, the diaper.  Yeah, ummm, diapers are only worn by babies and incontient people.” Dakota said.

“Oh, yes I see, that would be typical.  You would prefer to be of the female gender and eligible to wear diapers, but your society shuns such behavior?”  

“Yeah, pretty much,” Dakota said.

THe tourist thought for a moment, he had time and wanted to help this person who seemed so upset. “Dakota, I would like you to imagine your perfect self on a perfect day, form that image in your mind.”  Dakota considered the request and got an idea.  Instantly he was there...

Dakota was at a family backyard cookout.  It was a beautiful summer’s day, perfect blue skies, light breeze, and smell of sizzling meat on the grill.  Children ran around playing tag, normally Dakota would feel out of place.  Unlike his siblings and cousins he had no one to bring to these kinds of gatherings.  No kids, and his girlfriend Amy never wanted to come to family stuff.  He realized though something was different, he didn’t feel out of place.  He was sitting on a blanket next to Amy.  He was wearing a pale yellow sun dress with a lacey collar and puffy sleeves.  He looked down to see small breasts. He examined his legs and arms.  THey were his, but different, softer, smoother, hairless, completely feminine. Then he realized his finger and toenails were painted in pale pink.  Amy looked at him and smiled.

“So how are the new diapers working out?”  his Aunt Jane directed the question to Amy.

Somehow Dakota understood that it was perfectly normal for him to wear diapers and that he shouldn’t feel the least bit of shame about them.  Amy smiled and pulled her long dirty blond hair back.  They are working out great Aunt Jane.  Kota, you want to show her your new diapies.”  

Dakota got to his feet and lifted his dress revealing his diaper, it was an exact replica of Pampers sized for adults. “I really like them,” he said with enthusiasm.  There were warm smiles from all of Dakota’s extended family as they watched him from gathered lawn chairs.  

“Best of all no more leaky nights,” Amy said.  

“It’s so important to find the right diaper, our little one leaked with Pampers and Luvs, but not Huggies,” his other Aunt said.  

Sounds of laughter and pounding feet approached and a group of children ran up ranging from toddlers to bigger kids.  Dakota understood these kids to be cousins but like most of the people at the party he didn’t really recognize them.  They were giggling and playing tag.  “Can Kota play?” One of the bigger  kids asked Amy.  Dakota’s eyes opened wide and he enthusiastically nodded,  yeah, I want to play.”

• Like 1

Page 4

“OK, but not in your new dress.  You’ll ruin it.”  Amy said.  She stood up  next to Dakota and grabbed the bottom of his dress, “Lift,” she commanded and Dakota lifted his arms as she slid the frilly satin over his head.  No one batted an eye as Dakota stood there in his diaper, perfect creamy pale skin, and small pert breasts.  Dakota took a few steps to run off with the children but Amy grabbed his arm.  “Hold on there, you need a top.  She picked up a cute diaper bag and fished out a crop top and slid it over Dakota’s head.  It was thick but stretchy cotton,  minty green with lavender stripes and a Unicorn design on the chest.  The shoulder straps and bottom were adorned with lace.  

“Oh, that is so cute Amy,” Aunt Mary said and Dakota felt his cheeks blush.

“OK Koty go have fun,” Amy said as she swatted his diapered rear.  

“Tag, you’re it!” a girl said after slapping Dakota on his diapered rear with a poof.  Soon Dakota was running and playing tag giggling and having the time of his life, so much fun that he didn’t even really notice that he needed to pee.  He understood that his bladder didn’t work right any more, that when he felt the need to go he could only hold it if he concentrated really hard, so it was much easier to not even think about it and wear diapers.  Despite being much bigger than the children they treated Dakota as if he was the youngest. Dakota tried his best but he couldn’t catch them. When he tried to run he felt off balance, like he was going to topple forward.  

He was getting frustrated and could feel tears about to start. “Guys, we’re being mean to Kota, she’s only a baby,”  said the girl that originally tagged him.  She allowed herself to be tagged and Dakota felt better and the game continued.  

Dakota was surprised when he felt a tug, he looked behind to see the oldest girl had grabbed his diaper by the waistband and tugged it up.  “Kota, you’re about to lose your diaper,”  she said with a giggle and tugged it up.  He felt the girl pat his squishy diaper.  “You’re really wet, lets go get you changed,”  she said.  Despite the girl being a foot shorter than him she took his hand and led him back to the adults.  Dakota slipped his thumb in his mouth, he was a little embarrassed that his diaper was so wet, but sucking his thumb reminded him not to worry about it.  

The adults stopped their conversation to see the 10 year old girl leading the 22 year old baby by the hand. “She’s so wet her diaper almost fell off,” the girl said.

“Ohh, you’re going to make a good Mommy someday.  Could you get her diaper bag? iIs inside on the couch."  The young girl sprinted towards the house, and Amy took Dakota by the hand and easily lifted him up to her hip.  She wraped a hand underneath her and patted the soggy diaper.  "Lets get you out of those peepee pants."

• Like 2

Page 5 

The girl came sprinting back across the yard with a pink foofy diaper bag, and handed it to Amy.  She thanked her little helper and pulled a bottle of juice from a side pocket and gave it to Dakota.  “Giving a baby a bottle during changes can help keep them occupied and less squirmy,” Amy explained to the young girl.  She bent down and gave Dakota a kiss on the forehead and ran back to play with the others.  Dakota’s thumb was pulled from his mouth and replaced with the nipple of the bottle and he began to suckle.  Any shame he felt was gone as the sweet apple juice tickled his tongue.  He felt the cool air as the diaper came off and the wipes cleaned him up, the rustling sound of a new diaper being unfolded.  He felt his eyes start to sag, the warm sunshine washing over him was making him sleepy.    Amy pushed held his legs and rolled his bottom back and up so she could slip the new diaper under him.  Dakota felt the diaper pulled up snug between his legs and taped into place.   He looked up at his girlfriend and smiled before closing his eyes and falling asleep.  

He opened his eyes again and he was back in this parents dining room, back in the pink satin dress the ball of light still floated above him.  "Wait... was that a dream, am I still dreaming?” he was so confused now.

“Yes, Dakota, it was a dream within a dream, created based on your idea of the perfect day.   I can help you if you’d like?"

“Help me with what? 

“I can make you eligible to wear the clothes you want to wear.”  the Tourist said.

“What are you, some kind of magical fairy?”  Dakota asked.

“I am an interdimensional being that enjoys observing  intelligent life forms in lower states of development,”  

“Oh… Well, in that case,” Dakota said with laugh.

“Does that mean you accept my help?”

“Sure why not, maybe you’re my fairy godmother."

“I am not sure what these fairies and godmothers are, but I will begin the modifications now,”  The tourist said.  He focused his attention  to  the cellular level and began analyzing Dakota’s DNA.  As he suspected all the correct genes were available for both biological sexes in Dakota’s genetic data, he just had to turn off the male genes and turn on the female genes.  It was as simple as flipping a few switches.  But there was more to it than just that.  The body had already developed it's distinctive sexual characteristics so he had to reprogram Dakota's biological clock, essentially reset him back to puberty and this required creating some brand new genetic information.  This took more time, about 18 seconds.  One last finishing touch, a slight modification his nervous system.    “The changes are complete, but they will take time to manifest, so you will have to be patient,” the tourist said.

Less than a minute had passed and Dakota was confused, he didn’t feel any different,  “What did you do?”  

“Simple genetic modifications, your encoding is straightforward.  My time here is almost up, I have many other worlds to see, I wish you happiness and long life,” the tourist said and then flashed out of the room passing through the wall.  

Dakota’s eyes popped open and he instantly felt his chest, it was as flat as normal.  “What?”  he realized he was not in his parents dining room, or a backyard cookout, but in his bed, in his small apartment.  

“Hun… you OK,”  Amy said as she rolled over to look at him.

“Yeah, weird dream,” he rolled over and fell back asleep.

• Like 2

Page 6

Chapter 2
Friday May 17th 2013

Dakota parked his car and got out, brushing his chest against the door frame.  “Oww,” he said and massaged around his nipples, they had been sore on and off for a couple of days.  When he had mentioned it to Amy she joked that he must be about to start his period.  Dakota walked to the back door of the Post Office and punched a code into a well worn keypad.  “Good afternoon,” he said to the supervisor before grabbing his big rolling trash can.  The supervisor said hello, and went back to his screen, watching company educational videos seemed to be a big part of his day.    Dakota had been working as a janitor for the Postal Service for nearly a year.  He made more in 25 hours a week than he did at his old job in 30, and the work was so laid back, he showed up, gathered up trash, dusted, swept the floor, cleaned toilets, and wiped off some counters.  The schedule was easy to work around his three college classes.  

Dakota made his rounds by each of the carrier’s cases, the office was mostly empty, the city carriers were out, but a couple of rural carriers, Chuck and Dawn, were back  in the office early.    Chuck was 50 something, wearing his trademark dirty khaki shorts, hole filled XXXL T-shirt, and sour disposition.  Dawn on the other hand was 20 something,  long blond hair, and always sunny  .“Well have you seen Obama’s latest screw up,”  Chuck asked as Dakota emptied his trash can.

“No I haven't been to Kenya lately,” Dakota said dryly as returned the tall can.  

Dawn laughed out loud and stuck her tongue out at Chuck,  “Why can’t you realize that no one wants to talk politics with you Chuck.:

“It’s hard to talk about something you don’t understand,” he replied.

“I don’t want to understand it, nothing good comes out of politics,” Dawn replied and before Chuck could respond she turned to  Dakota and changed the subject.  “Dakota, have you been using something new on your skin, it’s looking really nice,” Dawn asked as Dakota emptied her can.

“Umm… No, I guess not,” he replied.

• Like 2
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to "Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (New Preface)

Page 7

“Your hair is looking good too, just lucky I guess,”  she said.  Dakota finished his trash duty then grabbed his supply cart and rolled it into the women’s restroom to clean.  He stopped and looked at himself in the mirror.  She was right, his skin was looking good, less oily, clearer, fuller, smoother.  His hair was the same, it looked thicker and more full of life.  “Clean living,” Dakota said to himself and smiled.  Dakota didn’t drink, smoke, or take drugs, he didn’t have a problem with those things, and in fact he sometimes wished he could, but he couldn’t.  Inhibitions were good for someone like him.

He walked over to a stall and pulled the front of his jeans down and looked at the diaper he was wearing, a generic white diaper that he knew he couldn’t really use unless he could change and Dakota didn’t want to change at work.  Still it gave him pleasure just knowing it was there.  He started to pee and realizing where he was he turned and sat down to take a leak.  Afterwards he walked back to the sink, washed his hands and lifted his shirt up and examined his sore nipples, they seemed a bit swollen.  

His phone buzzed, a text from Amy. 

“Hey going out with the girls tonight, probably be pretty late, so I’ll just see you tomorrow,”  

Dakota sighed, “Out with the girls,have fun,” Dakota said to himself.  

The door swung open and Dawn walked into the bathroom, “Oh hey, sorry, I got a pee.”

“Oh no problem, I’m leaving,” Dakota said.  

Dawn walked past him and into a stall, Dakota heard her pants unzip, “How’s Amy?” she asked.

“Umm, good, I’ll just go now.”  Dakota answered.

“Well you know, girl like to party, I mean that’s what I hear,” Dawn said.

“Yeah,” Dakota said.

“I’m sorry, it’s just, when I see her out you’re never with her,” Dawn said.  

“I don’t drink, or smoke, or go to bars,” Dakota giggled when he heard tinkles, “geeze dawn,”

“Relax, everyone pees, some of us just do it sitting down,” Dawn said. Dakota laughed out loud.  “Hey, my Sister wanted me to tell you she’s starting a new D&D game tonight, she wanted me to invite you.”  Dakota had played D&D all throughout high school but had taken a break from it for the last  year, Amy thought it was lame.  He scratched his head.  Hmm, a night at home alone or a night with Alexa playing D&D.  It was a tough choice.  

“I’ll think about it.”

• Like 1

Any opinions on this one page per time posting schedule?

Page 8

“I’m so glad you called,” Alexa said as she handed Dakota a character sheet.  Dakota tried not to stare at his old friend’s new look.  He hadn’t gamed with her in nearly a year, and he was used to seeing her in what he called Goth Light, pale skin, black clothes, maybe some fishnet but no spikes or anything too scary.  Her new look was something totally different. Dakota examined the girl where she sat at the head of her large dining room table,  Alexa was a big girl, a few inches taller than him.  She had dyed her hair red and cut it down to a few inches and she’d traded in her black clothes for a brightly colored hippie T-shirt and ragged capri pants.  

“No problem, I’m just glad you invited me.  I like your new look,” Dakota said.

“Yeah, and I go by Alex now,” She said.

“Oh, are you ummm…”  

“If you mean to ask if I’m trans, no, I’m just trying something different, you can still use female pronouns with me.    

“Cool, yeah, so how’s everything going?” Dakota asked.

“Good, I got a promotion last month, you’re looking at the assistant to the assistant lab manager. Have you decided to do the program?”  

“Yeah I’m doing it slowly though, somehow I’m going to make a 2 year degree last 4 years,” Dakota said.

“Well as long as you finish that’s what counts,”  Alex’s tone changed and she hesitated for a bit, “How is Amy?”  

“Oh she’s fine,” Dakota answered.  

“Fine, well that’s great, lets get your character rolled up.  I think Nick’s going with a fighter, Leslie is playing wizard as usual, and Doug is going cleric.”  Alex said.

“Hmm, you know  Alrick was a paladin and that didn’t go so well, I think I’ll play a rogue,”  Dakota said.  Dakota started filling out the character sheet and without really thinking he marked sex as female, he paused for a second, Hmm maybe a hot female rouge, who uses her feminine charm to get close to people and then steal from them,’ he thought.  Over the next 15 minutes Kate was born, a sexy red head with a taste for jewels. 

• Like 3

This is interesting, Dakota seems to be having a difficult time being a person before becoming who they are really wanting to be. I await the next chapter, as for the one page per post it is what it is, some people may like it and some may get confused.

Thanks, glad you like it.  I thought the one page per post would help me keep writing, easier chunks I suppose.  I'm actually on page 23 now.  

Page 9

The other players showed up and everyone welcomed Dakota back, and before long they were back in the swing of things.  Dakota wondered why he quit playing.  He thought he had outgrown it, but really It had something to do with Amy, she thought role playing games  were a waste of time.  It wasn’t like she told him he had to quit, she just didn’t really approve.  After a couple hours everyone took 5, Leslie, Doug add Nick went outback to smoke, and Dakota went into the kitchen to get a drink.  He pulled a Mountain Dew out of the fridge and shut the door, then nearly jumped when he saw Alex standing behind it.  "So what's up with your nipples," she said.  

"Umm what?"

"You've been rubbing them all night, and when you stretched back I could see them through your T-shirt, they looked a little swollen to me, are they OK?"  Alex asked.

Dakota felt himself blush a bit, and stuttered, "Well.. They... Yeah they are really bothering me."  

Alex glanced back to make sure they were alone, "Let me check them out,"  she asked.

"Really its no big deal," Dakota said.

"Dakota, I'm a member of the medical profession, so let me look at your tits," she smiled.  "Seriously though, I may be able to help."  Dakota lifted his shirt and Alex looked them over then touched them, "Do they feel swollen, lots of pressure?"

"Yeah," 

"Well they aren't warm, are they itching?"  

"No, just kind of annoying and painful, sometimes they feel like they are going to burst."

"I don't think it's an infection, You're not going to like this but if you were a 12 year old girl I'd say you were about to blossom into a woman."

"Yeah, you're right, I don't like that," Dakota said without humor.

"OK, sorry, it's really common for hormones to get messed up, , have you been feeling off lately?"  

"Yeah, a bit, just not exactly myself last week,"  Dakota answered.

"This isn’t that rare, usually just goes away, but if it doesn't you could grow breasts, that's called gynecomastia.  Do you have insurance with the post office?"  

"No, I'm not full time, I haven't seen a doctor in like, years I guess."

• Like 3

Page 10

"OK if you want after the game I'll take a sample of your blood and run some tests tomorrow." 

"You can do that?"  Dakota asked.

"Yeah, we do it for ourselves and friends all the time, like a endocrine profile that we would charge insurance 200 bucks for, it costs us like a buck fifty."  

"What if I have that gynocomas thing you were talking about?" Dakota asked while looking at the floor.

"There's like a pill or something, should be no big deal."  Alex said.  The smokers returned smelling a bit like weed and the game continued but Dakota's thoughts turned to that weird dream, he'd nearly forgotten about it.  Then he rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. 

Everyone left until it was just Alex and Dakota, “You’ve checked your phone like 20 times in the last hour, looking for a text from Amy?”  

“Yeah, she went out tonight,”  Dakota said.  Alex took a deep breath and started to say something, but didn’t.

“Lets get that blood sample, I’ll be right back with my kit,” When Alex returned Dakota's face was buried in his arms on the kitchen table and he was sobbing.  She rushed to him and hugged him, “Hey, what's wrong?”

“I don’t know, I just can’t stop crying,”  Dakota said between sobs.  

“It’s going to be alright,” Alex said.

“Don’t think she loves me..” he confessed.  

“Oh honey, it's going to be OK,” Alex was confused, she’d been in this same situation before herself, and comforted some of her girlfriends when they were upset, but she’d never seen a boy cry like this.  

A few moments later and it was over, Dakota sat up and looked around confused, “I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me,” he said.

Alex took Dakota’s arm and began wrapping a turinquit around it, “It’s OK, you love her, its just feelings.”  She easily found the vein in his skinny arm, “Lil stick,” she said.  Alex watched the little tube fill with blood.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, kerry said:

Ah, the memories: second puberty is so full of emotions!

2 months back on E and I'm actually feeling shit in spite of the disassociation... ??

• Like 2

Page 11

Chapter 3
Saturday May 18th 2013

“Oh yeah, come on baby,”  Amy was mounted on top of Dakota gyrating and rubbing her nipples.  Dakota began to thrust and buck against the bed, a few seconds later he realized that Amy wasn’t moving.  “You’re not hard,” she looked down at him with undeniable disappointment, “I thought you wanted to have sex.”  

“I do, I don’t know...” Dakota mumbled.

“Maybe you need some more encouragement,” Amy said and began rubbing Dakota’s nipples through his T-shirt.  She looked confused.  “Raise your shirt,”  she ordered.

“It’s fine,” Dakota said.

“Raise your shirt, something doesn’t feel right,”  Amy said.  Dakota raised his black shirt, revealing two enlarged and raised areolas, pointy nipples, and noticeable but very small breast growth. Amy stood up off the bed and said “What the fuck are those?”   Dakota pulled his shirt down, and slid back away from his girlfriend.  “What’s going on Dakota?”  

“It started a week ago, they started hurting, feeling weird, kind of swollen,” he said.

“Oh my God, you’re on hormones aren’t you?”

“No!  No, I haven’t taken anything.”

“Your junk, your balls, they are shrinking too aren’t they?”  Amy asked as she got off the bed and took a step back away from Dakota.

“Yeah, I just noticed that too.”  

“You swear on your life that you’re not taking anything?” Amy asked.

“I swear, I didn’t,”  

“You love this don’t you, the baby shit, and your panty collection, you’re fucking loving this!”  Amy yelled.

“I didn’t take anything!”  Dakota yelled and suddenly began to sob.  

Amy froze for a second, she’d never seen Dakota very emotional, she’d only seen him cry one time.  She quickly moved to embrace him, “OK, OK, I’m sorry, but you understand right?”

• Like 1

Sunday Double

Page 12

“Yeah, I’m a freak, why are you even with me?” Dakota asked between sobs.  

Amy had to think about that question for a second.  It was a question she’d been thinking alot about actually.  She knew they were growing apart.  The truth was that Dakota had been there for her when she was in a really bad place.  He had done so much for her, and she couldn’t just walk away from him, even though he was a freak.  Just a year ago she was basically homeless.  She had been couch surfing for a week, her messed up family life, and alcoholic mother had driven her out at nineteen.  When she started dating Dakota he let her stay with him, but didn’t treat her like a whore, in fact sex wasn’t even a condition her her staying with him.  

When she came home early one night and found him watching TV in a diaper while sucking a pacifier she was stunned.  She broke up with him immediately, but they talked later, it was this weird thing he liked, it had nothing to do with children.  Still she found her own place, but continued to see Dakota.  

“You’re not a freak, you just have some weird hobbies.  So if you didn’t take anything then your hormones are all messed up, you need to go get them checked,” Amy said as she slid her panties back up and slid her shirt over her head.

“Alex is testing them for me.”

“Whose Alex?”

“Alexa, she goes by Alex now, she works at the lab in the hospital,” Dakota explained.

“You need to see a freaking doctor, not some half ass lab technician.  When did she take your blood?”  

“Yeah after gaming last night.  She’s just saving me some money, I can take the test results to the doctor,” Dakota explained.

“So your back into gaming now?” Amy asked.

“So what if I am, it’s better then hanging out at bars all night,” 

“Yeah if your a fucking geek, and I don’t hang out at bars I hang out at clubs,” Amy said. She pulled her jeans on.  She sat down next to Dakota and hugged him.  “I’m sorry, if you want to play pretend with your nerdy friends that’s fine.”  Dakota pulled back from the hug.  “Why don’t you put your clothes on and we’ll go get lunch.”

“Fine,” Dakota said.  After getting dressed Amy stopped him. She went to his closet and came back with a black T-shirt.  “Put this on top, your nipples are sticking out.”  It was an awkward lunch.

page 13

Dakota stood in front of the mirror in his running shorts and tank top.  His nipples stuck out, and from the side you could almost see a tiny bit of his boob.  He wasn’t sure but he thought they looked bigger than yesterday.  He tried a synthetic running shirt, but his nipples still protruded. The solution was simple, bandaids.

Dakota wasn’t into sports, but he liked running, and met a group every Sunday morning at 8.  Over the course of a couple years he’d gone from barely going a mile to finishing the entire 6 mile course with the fast guys.  Several small groups were standing around the trailhead, stretching, warming up, and talking smack as usual.  “Good morning Princess,” Hank said as Dakota walked up to the group and several guys laughed.  Hank was the closest thing that Dakota had to best friend, early in his running career Dakota had complained that the trail they ran Sunday morning was too tough and Hank had taken to calling him Princess. 

“I guess the nursing home let you out for the morning,”  Dakota replied. Hank wasn’t exactly old at 52, but he was one of the oldest guys in the group.  Despite near constant ribbing the truth was that the two had deep respect for eachother.  Dakota needed a coach, and Hank needed a student.  

“God I love these Spring days,” Hank said as he took a deep breath and looked around at the tall pines surrounding the parking lot. Soon they were off, starting at just a mild trot, following a well worn graveled trail as it wound its way up the hill and deeper into the woods.  It’s funny, Dakota hated running in High School, and only took it up because he was gaining weight and feeling bad.  Now he couldn’t imagine life without running, especially trail running.  At first he was self conscious of his new chest, he could just barely feel the slight bounce of his tiny new beasts.  In a couple minutes his mind was focused on the rhythm of his heart,  and the contour of the trail.

In 10 minutes Dakota realized something wasn’t right, his heart rate was higher than it should be, he couldn’t fully catch his breath, his legs burned more than they should.  He slowed his pace and let the front group slip away, then he started walking and watched the second group of guys run past.  He kept pace with the third group, mostly women, but a few guys as well.  At two miles they turned around and not long after they were passed by the front group.  “Not feeling it today?” Hank asked.

“Yeah, not sure whats up,” Dakota replied.

“Well pull up your princess pants and try to keep up,” Hank gave Dakota a playful push and sped up to rejoin the front.  Dakota knew he shouldn’t, but he kept pace with Hank anyway.  Five minutes later he was doubled over on the side of the trail throwing up.  The ladies group stopped but he waved them on.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

“Yeah if your a fucking geek, and I don’t hang out at bars I hang out at clubs,” Amy said. She pulled her jeans on.  She sat down next to Dakota and hugged him.  “I’m sorry, if you want to play pretend with your nerdy friends that’s fine.”  Dakota pulled back from the hug.  “Why don’t you put your clothes on and we’ll go get lunch.”

“Fine,” Dakota said.  After getting dressed Amy stopped him. She went to his closet and came back with a black T-shirt.  “Put this on top, your nipples are sticking out.”  It was an awkward lunch.

Yeah this relationship isn't healthy. I feel like they would work better as friends than a couple but she still needs to work on some stuff even then.

1 hour ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

n 10 minutes Dakota realized something wasn’t right, his heart rate was higher than it should be, he couldn’t fully catch his breath, his legs burned more than they should.  He slowed his pace and let the front group slip away, then he started walking and watched the second group of guys run past.  He kept pace with the third group, mostly women, but a few guys as well.  At two miles they turned around and not long after they were passed by the front group.  “Not feeling it today?” Hank asked.

Interesting. I know it effects muscle repair and recovery hence why some girls and enbies loose a bit of lift ability but I didn't think it could effect cardio pulmonary endurance.... I've definitely noticed slightly sore legs at work.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah this relationship isn't healthy. I feel like they would work better as friends than a couple but she still needs to work on some stuff even then.

Interesting. I know it effects muscle repair and recovery hence why some girls and enbies loose a bit of lift ability but I didn't think it could effect cardio pulmonary endurance.... I've definitely noticed slightly sore legs at work.

I think you're right.   High T is a huge advantage for athletes though, even endurance athletes.  That's why Testosterone is more controlled than Estradiol.   I don't think low T for a couple weeks would have that dramatic effect, but it wouldn't help.  In my story Dakota is not just dealing with low T, his actual genetic code was changed and his body is realigning to the new code so its in a weakened state.  I don't think it works like that, that's why the tourist did some other sneaky stuff to him.  I don't know... LOL.  

17 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

I think you're right.   High T is a huge advantage for athletes though, even endurance athletes.  That's why Testosterone is more controlled than Estradiol.   I don't think low T for a couple weeks would have that dramatic effect, but it wouldn't help.  In my story Dakota is not just dealing with low T, his actual genetic code was changed and his body is realigning to the new code so its in a weakened state.  I don't think it works like that, that's why the tourist did some other sneaky stuff to him.  I don't know... LOL.  

Ahh that makes a lot of sense...

Page 14

When Dakota arrived back at the parking lot most of the runners were gone, but Hank was there waiting for him, “Glad to see you didn’t die out there.”

“I think I might have actually,” Dakota said.

“Stomach huh?”

“Yeah I got pretty sick.”

“Well next time some old man gives you a hard time ignore him,” Hank said and slapped Dakota on the back. They talked a bit about sleep, food, and whatever else could have messed with Dakota but didn’t dare mention the fact that he seemed to be growing breasts.  

On the drive home Dakota felt tightness in his genitals, not that unusual, but still he reached into his shorts and began to feel around, his testicals and penis felt smaller, but that was just the cool morning air, the run, nothing to worry about.  

That evening Dakota was catching up on some netflix, he’d had a short conversation with Amy.  She was going to spend the evening with her sister, which was fine with Dakota.  A little after 7PM Alex sent a text.

Alex:  Are you at home?

Dakota:  Yeah, just chilling

Alex:  Are you alone?

Dakota:  Yeah. whats up?

Alex: Text me your address, I’ll be right there

Dakota:  Location sent, whats wrong?

Alex:  BRT 

Dakota started biting his fingernails, it was a nervous habit he had managed to stop years ago, he ran to his room and took one last look at himself in the mirror.  He was wearing a quality diaper and it was less than half full, a short babydoll ruffled nightgown, and his wig.  Luckily he hadn’t felt like putting on makeup.  He quickly changed clothes and removed the diaper and had a few minutes to spare before he heard a knock on the door.

• Like 1

Page 15

Alex blew past Dakota into his apartment like a hurricane, her large work bag slapping the door frame and her smaller cross body purse jangling.  She was still in her scrubs, and seemed a bit flustered.  She tossed her bags on a chair and ran her hand through her short red hair.  “I want you to be very honest, can you do that?”

“Sure, what the hell is going on?” Dakota asked.

“Are you taking hormones?” 

“Not this shit again, I just went through this with Amy yesterday.”  

“So you’re not on HRT?” 

“No, of course not.”

“Are you taking some kind of pill, a drug, something?”  

“What are you talking about?” Dakota asked.

Alex pulled a folded piece of paper from her pocket and handed it to Dakota.  “These are your test results, if you wanted to compete in sports as a woman you would qualify.”

Dakota looked at the printout, it was covered with acronyms and numbers, little charts, none of it made any sense to him.  “What the fuck does that mean?”

“It means that hormonally you’re female, Estradiol, LH, FSH, Testosterone are all at perfect levels for a young woman.”

“That's impossible, you messed up the test.”

Alex dug a second sheet of paper out of her pocket, “That’s why I ran it again, and I can promise you that I didn’t mix up your blood either.  Are you sure there isn’t anything you want to tell me, maybe you were born intersex?”

Dakota fell onto his couch and felt his lips quiver, “I’ve ruined everything,” he said and tried to keep from crying, but he couldn't’ hold back the tears.

“You said you didn’t take anything?” 

“I didn’t, but I asked for this, I had a dream,” Dakota said.

Alex sat down next to Dakota and hugged him tight, “just calm down, it’s going to be alright, tell me what happened.”  It took Dakota a few minutes to settle down but he gave Alex a version of the dream.  He couldn’t tell her about diapers, and didn’t elaborate on the type of party dress he 

Page 16

was wearing, but otherwise he explained the Tourist and the help it gave him with some genetic manipulation.

Alex sat there for what felt like an eternity before finally answering, “You can’t tell anyone else, do you understand.” 

“You don’t believe me?”

“It doesn’t matter what I believe, but if you tell Amy, your parents, and your doctor that an interdimensional ball of light turned you into a girl you’re going to be committed.”

“What do I do then?”

Alex took a long look at Dakota and stood up pacing in front of the couch..  “I guess you have two choices, you go to a doctor and just tell them this happened to you, get a thousand tests, and find out what's going on with your body, or you transition to female.”

“I don’t have insurance, I don’t even have a doctor,” Dakota said.

“That probably won’t matter, if they find out that your body is somehow producing…”  Alex paused then she reached down and grabbed Dakota’s crotch through his shorts.  

“What the fuck!”  

“Sorry but I had to check, anyway, I think they’ll want to run alot more tests, see if the hormones are being naturally produced, if they are and your body is somehow going through some spontaneous gender change, well that would be medically impossible.  They’d want to study you, figure it out you know.” 

“I do not want to be some freak, some lab rat, no way.  I’m not going to do anything,” Dakota said.

“Yeah I guess you could just try to hide it, but you said you asked for this, so why would you do that?”  

“I didn’t ask for this,” Dakota said and pointed to his chest.  “In the dream the Tourist just said it was going to make it so I could wear the clothes I wanted to wear.”

“That’s going to be the end result I imagine, look I told you I wasn’t transgender, that was bullshit.  I think I am.  I know I don’t want to be a woman, or at least I don’t feel like a woman, I think.  I’m just saying I understand you, I know what its like to have dysphoria.”

“I’m not transgender and I don’t have dysphoria,” Dakota swore.

• Like 4

Page 17

“Fine you’re just a cross dresser, but maybe whatever the hell is going on with you is  a blessing.”

“Maybe it’s a curse?” Dakota said.

“Look, we were friends once, I’d like to think we still are friends and I’d like to help you.  If you decide not to see a doctor then I’ll run a test again for you in a month or so and see how you are doing, and if you need someone to talk to about it I’m here for you,”  

Dakota stood up and hugged Alex, “Thank you.” 

“Wow, the old you never hugged me,” 

“I’m sorry, I…,”  Dakota stammered.

“The old you didn’t apologize either, or cry, or really have any feelings.”  Dakota laughed and they hugged again.  

Later that night back at her house Alex sat down at her computer and opened up a file called diary and began to type.

I went by Dakota’s and gave him the test results I ran.  He swears he is not taking mtf HRT, despite having perfect female hormones.  He gave me some bizarre story about having his gender switched in a dream, which sounds like some lame Hentai game or something.  I’m honestly worried about him, he’s in some deep denial. 

I’m going to help him as much as I can. 

Page 18

Chapter 4
Wednesday May 23rd 2013

Dakota used his key and opened up Amy’s door.  “Ohhhh God, ohhhh!,” he heard Amy scream.  

“Amy are you alright, I’ve tried to call,” Dakota said and took a few more steps into the house.  He looked left down the short hall into the open bedroom door and saw Amy bent over the bed, he could barely make out a naked man behind her. 

“Fuck Dakota, what the fuck are you doing here!”  Amy yelled.

The guy leaned forward and turned his head, he was muscled and tattooed, “Sup bro,” he said with a smile.  Dakota stood there in shock, his chin began to quiver and he knew he was about to burst out in tears.  He quickly turned  and made for the door.

“Wait Dakota,” Amy said.

“You think he’d like to get in with us?” the tattooed guy asked.

“Shut the fuck up Brad,” Amy shouted as she rolled off the bed and quickly yanked some shorts up her legs.  She was pulling a T-shirt over head as she blew through the front door.  Dakota was sitting in his car trying to calm his quivering chin and control his emotions..  “Dakota baby, open up.” 

“Leave me alone,” Dakota said between sobs.

“I can’t do that, I’m so sorry,” Amy said, feeling tears on her face.

“Why didn’t you just answer the phone, tell you were busy or something,” Dakota said.

“I dropped my phone and broke it last night, and, oh I’ve fucked up, I’m so sorry,” 

“You know… I knew you were fucking around, I mean, you spend so much time going out, and stuff, I really knew, I just thought maybe you weren’t.

“It’s just, I really love you, your…” Amy stopped.

“I’m like your brother,” Dakota said.

“Or sister maybe…” Amy said. Dakota looked up at her and wiped some tears from his eyes.   He smiled and said, “I lied, I’m taking hormones, I’m getting a boob job, I might even get my dick snipped off,” he said.

• Like 2

Not sure if egg cracking or making a split seconded decision to avoid the cluster fuck the truth would cause ?Maybe both?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Not sure if egg cracking or making a split seconded decision to avoid the cluster fuck the truth would cause ?Maybe both?

Both!  I felt like Dakota would want to snap back at her for betraying him, it isn't his style to confrontational or attack.  I think Dakota thought by coming out like that it would be like blaming her for what happened to him.  It's something I've done before in arguments.  

Page 19

“Why did you lie about it?” Amy asked, Dakota noticed Brad had stepped out of the front door, dressed in a monster energy sleeveless T shirt.  

“I don’t know, embarrassed I guess, but when I’m a hot slut maybe me and you and that fucktard over there can have a three way?” Dakota said.

“You’re kidding right, I mean… ?”  Amy asked.

Dakota rolled his eyes, and pulled her key off his keychain.  “I’d like my key back please, we’ll make arrangements to pick each other's stuff up sometime.”

Amy shortly returned with her key and handed it to Dakota,  “I am really sorry about this, but maybe its for the best you know, like ripping a bandaid off.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right, better for everyone.” Dakota said.  

“All I left at your place are some clothes, you can have them, they might fit,” Amy said.

“Hey, please don’t tell anyone about me.. Or my stuff,” Dakota said.

“I know you probably don’t believe this but you mean so much to me.  You probably saved my life…” Amy wiped her eyes and tried to compose herself.  “I really do love you, that's why I couldn’t break up with you.  I know, I’m a piece of shit, but you don’t understand, maybe you will, hormones make you crazy you know, but I’ll never tell anyone about your stuff I promise,” Amy said.

“Goodbye Amy,”  Dakota said and  He made it two blocks before pulling over and bawling like a baby.  Eventually he made it home, he stripped off his clothes and laid in bed naked..  “Maybe I’ll wake up and this will all be a dream,” he said to himself.  

An hour later Dakota woke up, his small budding breasts were still on his chest, it was now 8PM.  He got to his feet and pulled a plastic tub out of his closet.  He felt like he deserved a pick me up so he pulled out one of the Unicorn diapers and taped it on.  He then put on his pink unicorn onesie and sat down in front of his computer.  He logged into fetlife and stared at the screen, he’d had an account on this website for awhile, but had never done more than lurk.  By 10 PM Dakota had messaged 10 different people.

• Like 2
  • Sarah_Hillcrest changed the title to "Granted: What if your Dreams Came True?" (Getting to the Good Stuff)